JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · Apr 21
Can anyone tell me why Tony Bennett is flapping like a maggot-riddled turkey?

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Screen13

Lovely company Poulton keeps, not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:58 pm

You could say the same for the whole of the antis.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:58 pm

More good news - Frothing Pillock is attempting to 'educate' Ms Kleeman ahead of that documentary:

Rothley Pillowcase™️ @RothleyPillow · 3h 3 hours ago
@xxxxxFernxxxxx DON'T tell me to leave the clueless @jennykleeman alone when I'm trying to guide her through the EVIL MINEFIELD of #McCann!

She'll certainly have plenty of material about the nutjobs that support Amoral. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Oh dear, her pet thug appears to have slipped his leash, and has been making an ar@e of himself on the Debate group:

Lee Ryan Do you not believe in God Pam?
10 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Just answer my question and go.
10 mins · Like

Lee Ryan If not, then I am not sure how to go about repenting as an atheist

There's screeds of his babblings - what a t*t he's made of himself, no wonder they're all going Hahau at him.

Kelly Louise Cozens Lee wasn't it your girlfriend who doorstepped the parents of said missing child
9 mins · Like · 3

Lee Ryan Anyway, must dash Pamela dear! Lovely trying to convert you to the light! God Bless you Pamela and I forgive you for anything you say about me or those dearest to me. I mean that!
9 mins · Like · 1

Lee Ryan Oh and get baptised....it's not too late!

Sounds like he's been talking to Bennett. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=600

----- the prize for 'instant website gobshite' at the moment is definitely held by that multi id troll Haydon. His twitter accounts run into many dozens and he was boasting on FB only the other day that he has various sites 'set up and ready to go within minutes'.

The level of delusion with these folks is so deep, and their need to disseminate it so strong - it really is a kind of illness-----------

I suppose Ms Shrieky Pointer does know that's who she's getting her 'inside information' from, and that it isn't worth a light? No?

Oh well, what a shame. Never mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2h 2 hours ago
I've faith in #2015 #YearOfTransparency All that is hidden shall be revealed. Wishing all who see this a glorious w/end. I'm on a mission X

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 23 hrs23 hours ago
Wholeheartedly support #GonçaloAmaral 'fight it to the last instance'. #McCann His chances have been made even stronger given week's events.

There you go. Ms Keeping it Real, Edgy and Alternative backs a dirty, disgraced cop convicted of perjury to cover up torture.

There goes her street cred.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 01, 2015 11:19 am

Policemen and ex policemen have no right to use PrivilegedIinformation. And they must offer the right to Innocent Until Prove Guilty.

What part of that does she not understand?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 11:26 am

Sabot, I don't think she actually cares. The half-wit haters currently fawning over her matter more to her than the actual truth - or even reality. She'll tell them what they want to hear for as long as it suits her.

It is quite beyond me how anyone can support dirty cops and then pretend to be 'caring' and 'alternative'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 01, 2015 11:55 am

Well she is going to have to be a bit careful. UK doesn't have quite the same approach to Libel as The Portuguese. Although I doubt that any Main Stream Media Channel is going to be daft enough to get involved. Either that or it's going to be a colossal damp squib.

The thing is you see, that she see the reluctance of people like me to talk to her as some sort of cowardice or admission of failure in our refusal to blame The McCanns. When the truth is that we just don't trust her to accurately report anything we might have to say.
Not of course, that we or The McCanns are obliged to defend ourselves to some two bit shrieker.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 11:59 am

Sabot, if Poulton doesn't grasp concepts like civil and human rights in 21st century European democracies now, she never will.

Just leave her with her pet thug and her lynchmob, they suit each other.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 02, 2015 11:36 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@ShyKeenan @LeaningLeft46 @leicspolice #mccann always supported you Shy but this is just ill-informed nonsense. Disappointing.

Poulton attacks Shy Keenan for daring to support the parents of a missing child. Poulton really is the pits.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 02, 2015 11:40 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@PercyVarco @MrsWaspie terrible journalism all round, the comment was probably pulled from the anus of Mitch.

Disgusting baggage - she fits right in with the hater trolls and Gonzo supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 am

Bruce Everiss ‏@Bruciebabe  1h1 hour ago
@Twittwoonic @SoniaPoulton @summersandswan
Let's get rid of the Windsors.
http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2014/12/19/mrs-windsor-abdication-presidential-election-needed/ … …

Liberty ‏@libertyIAB  1h1 hour ago
@Twittwoonic @SoniaPoulton @summersandswan
OOOH, can I join in? The thought of another royal benefits baby...
Ahh bless

Last edited by bb1 on Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 am

Oh, she's on her hols:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
Completing filming in Portugal #McCann talk to many locals. People in Praia da Luz tell me community never recovered.

Then they might like to try NOT graffiti-ing their town with abuse about the family of a missing child?

Oh, and NOT covering up burglaries and sex attacks on children on holiday in PDL would probably have helped, too.

It's pretty obvious why a bad element of the locals cheered Gonzo on when he was trying to frame the McCanns - and they're still doing it. It's their own fault PDL has been nicknamed Village of the Damned.

I wonder, is she interviewing all those crazy ex-pats with skin like lizards?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 11:45 am

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen
@SoniaPoulton get a spade. Casa Lilianna up 4 sale ! Murat rear gravel driveway #McCann see you in Praia da Luz

Looks like Poulton's going to be hooking up with Bonkers Birch. Should add a bit of class to her fillum. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Oh God, there's going to be a riot. I hope she catches that on camera.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 pm

I can see her fillum being a comedy classic, Sabot. Think of what we know so far:

She's been getting all her information from nutjob haters, like that McFadden/Kiki, etc., self-confessed drug abuser. Oh, and the Rees character, that has dozens of different names - a classic hydra troll.

She and her lynchmobbers hassled a member of the public at an inquest, of all places, and that person had to be protected from her mob by court officials.

She's interviewed Hutton, and it looks like she's meeting up with Bonkers Birch in Portugal.

What could possibly go wrong? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Hopefully they will dig up the drive together. And get arrested. With Shrieky Pointer demanding her right to trespass on private property. And then they can resist arrest. The GNR aren't any too careful either, as the son of my friend knows.

I'd so like to see her appear in Court with a couple of teeth missing. It might even be an improvement.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 pm

Yes, it would rather be poetic justice if she and her gang fell foul of the Gonzo School of Policing, harking back to the good old days of fascism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Stephen D.Birch @BirchStephen · May 2
#McCann Facebook Digging for Madeleine McCann- £100 pounds for person who provides a photo slapping Kate McCann !

Sonya keeps such delightful company. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Incidentally, how does Poulton think PDL is ever going to 'recover' when, not only do the locals graffiti their own town and spit hate at the McCanns and Scotland Yard...

But an endless succession of Amaral supporters go there on Ghoul Tours? Dirtymac demonstrated just how easy it is to break into holiday apartments, before he and Bushmeat set off to try a spot of grave-robbing.

Now she and Birch are on their very own Ghoul Tour - is she planning on filming her old chum breaking into the Murat property, perchance?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 04, 2015 12:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Stephen D.Birch @BirchStephen  ·  May 2
#McCann Facebook Digging for Madeleine McCann- £100 pounds for person who provides a photo slapping Kate McCann !

Sonya keeps such delightful company. mad

!00 Pounds for a photo of Birch Resisting Arrest. Not much chance of me having to pay that. He won't even go to PDL.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 04, 2015 2:12 pm

They could call it Carry on Ghouling.   That Hobs creature could play Hattie Jaques.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 04, 2015 2:22 pm

lily wrote:They could call it Carry on Ghouling.   That Hobs creature could play Hattie Jaques.
Reported - how dare you, moddom, I adore Hattie Jacques!!!! LL Sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next