JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:10 pm

bb1 wrote:
Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
Post  Richard D. Hall Today at 12:53 am

Just to be absolutely clear.  As a previous poster correctly pointed out.

I did agree to be interviewed for the Kleeman film, and I gave 3 simple conditions before I would take part.

1.  I get to see and approve the finished piece
2.  The focus of the film is on the facts of the case
3.  They give links to my documentaries within their documentary

Kleeman and the Guardian refused to agree to these simple conditions.

At the Nottingham lecture where Kleeman showed up outside with a cameraman, I was the last person out of the building because I take down the set and the stall and load it into the van when everyone has gone.  When I drove out of the venue she was still at the entrance with the cameraman making it clear she wanted me on camera - after refusing to agree to my terms.

So, from a genuine, real journo, that conspiraloon demanded that:

1. Whatever was broadcast had to be pre-approved by him - presumably, he intended to censor anything he didn't like.

2. His idea of 'facts' and the REAL police's idea of genuine facts are world's apart - his bear little resemblance to reality, and are little more than a smearfest.

3. Why on earth would the Guardian give free advertising to his anti-McCann propaganda?

Away with the fairies, the whole lot of them.  yernuts
Who does he think he is?  James Cameron?  

The delusional wannabes really do think they are important don't they?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 32m32 minutes ago
@jennykleeman @real_zm_ That's clearly a lie as you've asked him to follow you so you can message him ! #McCann pic.twitter.com/Q70CkDxgMe

Oh good, now Butler the Thief is hassling Ms Kleeman. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, and most people would agree that if there's one thing Butler is an expert on, it's lying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 30m30 minutes ago
@jennykleeman David Steel and Tony Bennet do NOT represent me,you have scraped the bottom of the barrel if you include these 2 in #mccann

No, not really. Neither Steel nor Bennett have sung the praises of Myra Hindley, like her. Or been convicted of defrauding their own elderly parents, like Butler. Or got their ego massaged by the Sun, screeching about enjoying 'trolling' and squishing', like Hutton.

Now that's the bottom of the barrel...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Bennett sez, of Ms Kleeman:

After all, with over a million views to date of Richard Hall's 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann' (and tens of thousands more now viewing 'The Phantoms'), she has a newly awakened and well-informed group to add to her admitted, currentlly existing 'huge community of doubters'.

They too will be watching her production with great interest, and unless she gives a fair report of his film, there will be an outpouring of criticism from all of Hall's old and new supporters

In short, she will be on the receiving end of the all-too-familiar hatemail and abuse when she fails to follow the script the McCann-haters think is their right and entitlement.

Fortunately, few people pay any attention to what they think about anything these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Who on earth do they think they are?  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:52 pm

lily wrote:Who on earth do they think they are?  roflroflroflroflrofl
Not of this earth, dear lady, in fact they are definitely untermensch. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:56 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Yoyo has it all sussed:

Do you rather have a motor-mouth nutter self-absorbed kind of individual offering to represent the Doubters Community, only to open gob and put foot in it? That will be catastrophe in the making.

Or would you rather prefer to have someone who is articulate and eloquent, adept at communication or oratory skills, able to put across the salient points in a calm, clear and unambiguous manner representing you (as in doubter/s)?

motor-mouth nutter self-absorbed kind of individual offering to represent the Doubters Community

That reminds me of someone - I am sure the name will come to me. Combover
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:44 pm

I wonder how much he paid yoyo to say that.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Yoyo's obviously never heard these wise words....

“O, wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!
It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion.”

The 21st century version can be summed up as Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:13 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Furthermore, it does sound as though Bennett wrote some of what she wrote for her too.....biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@mitch_1uk @Helenmeg will you confirm if you are past or current spokesperson for McCann/Find Madeleine, please? TY.

Soya's pestering Clarrie now.

A REAL professional would have had all this sorted out, with proper interviews, etc, months ago. I do hope she chases him round the Brighton hustings, screeching, yapping and being ignored - it's always entertaining when she does that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:21 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 44m44 minutes ago
@cole_davesc66 people have been presented with a narrow view of proceedings. I have read PJ files & tackled those who are relevant to case

No, she's NOT read the 'PJ files' - unless she, too, has paid for proper translations? She's read the amateur internet translations done by supporters of Amaral - some of them double translations.

And as we all know, the Wonderful Translators have chosen to omit key sections of the files - does she think it's only Gonzo supporters that have copies of the DVD? biggrin

She's heading for a mighty fall, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:23 am

Lisa Hitchin ‏@LisaHitchin 11h11 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton My understanding is that verdict won't be announced publicly- just parties involved notified. Are you in touch with Mr Amaral?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@LisaHitchin for reasons I can't go into on Twitter. I am acknowledging your tweet to say we will put out details soon.
Reply Retweet Favourite

If she's got involved with Gonzo, that will be just too delicious for words! It's even worse than him being associated with Bennett and Bushmeat Brown. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:29 am

black AQUARIUS.. '
‏@_DarkMavis
@real_zm_ @jennykleeman Steele going to be talking about the #McCann tag on Twitter? - Steele actually IS about HALF the folk on this tag !
R
Sholena Forbesපෝල් රීස්Renard Fauxann-kristine kathleen hammettPrincess Princess Cristobell AuthorZoraLadyLeFaye
5:04 am - 26 Apr 2015
' black AQUARIUS.. ' ‏@_DarkMavis 22h22 hours ago
@jennykleeman @real_zm_ ..if t 'documentary' was expected to be taken seriously- there are MANY others who should have been asked instead...

What's wrong with Steele? He's no more nutty than the rest of them, and at least he doesn't go in for obscene, grotesque photoshopping, or prurient speculation like the one-handed typist haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  41 mins 41 minutes ago
I believe in journalists as activists not journalists as PRs. People should stop expecting me to kiss arse, I don't do that. Happy Monday X

Ooh, Sonz is well 'ard and keepin' it real, innit? rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's little more than a metro-lefty version of some Mail hack, with about as much regard for the truth as they demonstrate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Well spotted:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=575

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby scoobydoo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:50 am

That sounds one of two things.

1, she and\or broadcaster think that if the McCann's lose the libel trial it means amarals claims are true and they i.e poulton and co can publish what they want. This is incorrect, as Portuguese libel law requires damage iirc.

Or

2, she still has not finished filming, or found a broadcaster with more credibility than icke. Broadcasters don't move around broadcast dates very often, so the rate her broadcast dates shift around indicate no one credible or professional has agreed to publish it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Well spotted:

Postby scoobydoo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:50 am

That sounds one of two things.

1, she and\or broadcaster think that if the McCann's lose the libel trial it means amarals claims are true and they i.e poulton and co can publish what they want. This is incorrect, as Portuguese libel law requires damage iirc.

Or

2, she still has not finished filming, or found a broadcaster with more credibility than icke. Broadcasters don't move around broadcast dates very often, so the rate her broadcast dates shift around indicate no one credible or professional has agreed to publish it.

No they do not.  

Schedules are set ahead of time but they can and do move certain things around if absolutely necessary.  

Obviously news programs are given a set length of airing time but the contents change.  Programers would face nightmares if they just plucked programs out of the hat and decided to air them that day by chance.  

How many times do viewers see programs that run over the allotted time?  The results would be chaotic.  
I know that, for instance,  the Oscars often finish at non-set times. Is Sonia of equal importance that she is given a similar luxury of time for her precious shows?

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1h 1 hour ago
David Cameron, unfamiliar with hardship, cries at Sound of Music. I cry at #austerity deaths under his Coalition. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2117718/British-people-committing-suicide-escape-poverty-Is-State-wants.html

And what, pray tell, would Sonz know about 'austerity'? She felt deprived when the Sloane Square shop ran out of the gold polka dot, glorified diaries, costing £90, which she had her heart set on....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Did austerity also hit her idiotic boyfriend after he'd finished frittering those millions away?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:36 am

urcrazy wrote:
Poor old Lee, stitched up by Kandohla apparently.

He told her he had nothing to do with the documentary, is not the cameraman etc etc.
And claims that he has this 'on film'. I find that quite extraordinary. How did that interview go down? With bonkers Alan Shearer, or even Ryan himself, filming proceedings from the sidelines? Or worse, did he and Sonia get to hear of the slant of the story and decide to 'doorstep' her, filming as they screeched 'it's got nuffink to do wiv Lee' ?

It's clear to me that many real journalists are very well aware of the activities of this unsavoury pair, and I'm betting quite a few have been reading the disgusting, libellous 'troll patrol' blog with their mouths open in amazement that Poulton touches Ryan with a bargepole.

But then he only owned up to that blog to take the heat off Sonia after she posted a screenshot on twitter of her logged in as admin.

There's a lot more to this couple's activities that has yet to come to light, I'm sure of that.

I am sure many will join me in ROFLMAO-ing if any of the other documentaries turn into an 'expose' of Poulton and her odious hangers-on. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Babalou ‏@B_balou 4h4 hours ago
Full convo with LoveRandomleigh. Did I really deserve to be vilified for this? > https://twitter.com/B_balou/status/591253825895407616
@SoniaPoulton

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
@B_balou my main concern is that someone who has serious form - and not just to do with BL - is acting the victim when she is far from it.

'Serious form'? Who the HELL does Poulton think she is? Who died and made her God? Who appointed her chief lynch mobber and Queen Vigilante?

She seems to be forgetting that all those people - many of them abuse victims - that she trampled on as she clawed her way to the bottom know all about her, her pet thug, and their really 'serious form'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 pm

A sample of what her previous victims say about her:

DR Laverty. @drlavertyx · Apr 27
Sonia Poulton & Lee Ryan sitting in a tree: http://wp.me/p5zdzw-7N

Sad pair clinging on to social media fringes trying to earn coke money
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · Apr 26
@parapono @SoniaPoulton @MrsWaspie @martin_liz What the hell do you want? Sonia blocked you, why should I be interested in you??

Such delightful manners, not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next