JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN

2 posters

Go down

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN Empty SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/439410/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-Gerry-357k-libel-cash

Sickos troll McCanns for £357k libel cash
MADELEINE McCann’s parents have been targeted by trolls after winning £357,000 damages.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 30th April 2015

Kate and Gerry were blasted on social networking sites over their six-year battle against ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral.

The Portuguese officer claimed they covered up their daughter’s death in a best-selling book.

But the trolls accused the couple of profiting from their daughter’s disappearance.

“Damages my clients receive will be spent on the search for Madeleine”
Isabel Duarte, lawyer

Last night the McCanns vowed to use “every single penny” of the pay-out to help find Madeleine, who vanished in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

A team of 31 Scotland Yard detectives is investigating.

But the McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “The investigation will come to an end sooner or later and Kate and Gerry will use the official Madeleine fund and any awards made to them to continue their own search.’’

Their Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte said: “Damages my clients receive will be spent on the search for Madeleine.’’

Mr Mitchell added: “Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continuing support from the Government and the Metropolitan Police but realise it cannot last. In a common sense and practical move they have kept some money back from the Find Madeleine Fund in case it is needed.”

Last night a source close to the case said it was not certain Mr Amaral, 55, who plans to appeal, could pay the damages.

“Some people think he is a multi-millionaire because of this book but he is not,’’ the source said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN Empty Re: SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 am

I hope someone makes the Star, and other tabloids, aware that the VILE SICKO TROLLS that have been abusing the McCann family this week are the very same VILE SICKO TROLLS that are raising money for Gonzo, so he can further torment the family of a missing child.

And it doesn't come much sicker or more sadistic than that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN Empty Re: SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 am

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 5 mins5 minutes ago
@ChickEll @dminnimouse @CafeMcCann @____DarkSun I'm told he hasn't paid any of his lawyers yet. #mccann

Wouldn't surprise me one bit - Gonzo certainly hadn't paid the last-but-one lawyer when he sacked him to further delay the trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 am

TREACLE ‏@TREACLEW12QPR
@JerryLawton Are you going to add balance to your #mccann spin report & tell readers Mr Amaral appeals court decision & 1000s uk funding it

Hope so, especially if he also reveals the disgusting sickos that are doing it. That's a nice bit of mud to stick on Gonzo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Paul Cornish Shame no one has reported the McCanns fund raising process for fraud. Not that I'm suggesting it is, but, hey, .........................

There's one now....a HATER TROLL.

Leanne Baulch
4 hrs · Northfield
So I feel it's only right to explain what happened last night.
The GoFundMe was reported for violating their Terms and Conditions, so we spent four hours explaining why the fund does not. After explaining exactly what the fund was about, and provided the court documents, their manager lifted the suspension. I would just like to reassure everyone that the fund is completely safe and secure, all money goes directly to PJGA, although I set up the page, no money will go into my account, and it never will. From the outset it has been under the PJGA bank account, and it will not/can not be changed.
Despite the suspension, we have still managed to raise well over £1K in just a few hours. I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you.
Goncalo still needs to appeal, and we the public need to help fund that. He has expressed how he is eternally grateful for the support in the past, and I know he has been overwhelmed by the support over the past few days. I keep saying, it's not over, far from it, and the gloves are off this time.
The account is directly linked to the PJGA site, and permission was originally sought from Goncalo's friends before the account was set up.
If you have any questions, then please send me a personal message, or message Sofia de Landerset. We will be more than happy to answer any questions, honestly, and as fast as possible.
Thank you xxx

It would be good if some of the tabloids asked these creatures why the Hell they are raising money for a disgraced ex-policeman that perjured himself to cover up torture.

Not very right-on and socially acceptable, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Lee Ryan retweeted
Debbie Law @dminnimouse · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
#mccann. Latest from Snr Amaral
I do not resign myself to the decision & I will appeal it until the very last judicial instance"
EXCELLENT!

Convicted thief supports convicted perjurer, LOLOLOL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly  10 mins10 minutes ago
How great that people support Goncalo Amaral , a few nice comments on there too http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … #McCann

Hater convicted of stealing from her own parents supports convicted perjurer. LOLOLOLOL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:03 pm

More sicko trolling - hope the tabloids are watching:

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)
Post sallypelt Today at 2:55 pm

This made me smile titter

£5
Kate McCann
0 mins ago
I'm sorry about all the pain you have experienced . This is all I can donate, I'm a little low on funds at the moment

Someone, using the KM id, donated £5 to Dr Amaral's fund.

Disgusting wretches - still mocking Madeleine McCann and her family. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:16 pm

A**-hole.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Oh, look who's donated:

£12
shiela bashier
22 mins ago

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN Basher11

Lovely people, these Gonzo supporters!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 pm

They are also big spenders.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:07 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=600

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:44 pm

There are numerous categories of Hater:

A Some very clearly have mental problems. Some of them openly admit it. Others are less open but just as clearly ill.

B Others are drug users. Some openly admit that as well.

C Others are conspiracy fruitloops whose entire world is made up of crazy ideas.

D Others are nothing more than immature children in adult bodies playing a really sick game in the real world rather than
on their games consoles.

E Then there are the old women who think they are part of some kind of Amaral appreciation society and have little else
in their lives to occupy them. He probably laughs at them in the same way that he laughs at other mugs around him.

F Then there are those who pretend to be researchers and have become obsessive about this case but who simply don't
have the skills or the kind of open mind which permits them to really do proper, balanced research.

G There are also others who are simply vulgar, nasty perverts who enjoy hurting others.

Of course many demonstrate traits from more than one of these categories.

It might be fun to think which category (ies) particular individuals belong in. Or perhaps there are other categories people might suggest?

Who wants to start with Sonia Poulton and her thuggish, criminal side-kick?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Oh that could be good.  Much better than polls.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 10:44 am

I suppose haters-for-Amoral do know that, every single time they clone one of the McCanns, Isabel Duarte, and other respected, successful people on their begging bowl site, they are actually demonstrating what a shower of sad losers they are?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 11:45 am

SICKOS TROLL MCCANNS OVER LIBEL WIN Screen14

Amaral supporters demonstrating how sick and sadistic they are. The remarks by that half-witted 'jeanmunroe' creature on not-Bennett's are too obscene to be repeated.

Amaral supporters are all the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 01, 2015 1:26 pm

£5
BRENDA LEYLAND
3 mins ago
The heavens are with you to continue in the battle for truth and to bring justice for Madeleine; this innocent little girl IS in the Publics Interest..." I would also hope that were I to die in odd circumstances people WOULD Q and not just accept the first version" Keep fighting the good fight Sr Amaral!

They really are disgusting people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down