JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

+4
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  lily Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

I hope so too, Bonny.  What more can people say?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  Sabot Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 am

"Responsible Citizenship?" Hahahahah. Who's a responsible little citizen?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 am

Remember, it's perfectly correct to call Baulch a TROLL - she's proven it by her own actions, with the TROLLING of her own scrounge site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 am

Imbecile forker:

It's getting international now with people from Belgium, Portugal or Sueden :

"Nikas Ericson
1 hour ago
Mr Amaral,we will help you fight for the truth and justice and stop this terror from British media and the McCann couple once and for all. The Madeleine McCann cover up is coming to light sooner or later and we will find out the truth about one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter apartment 5A. Niklas Ericson Former Police Officer Sweden"

Those aren't real people, fool, it's just Baulch and co making up sh*t and TROLLING. Haters really will believe anything. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:07 am

Oh goodie, now Bennett is making Official Complaints about the Sun, and others.

He still doesn't seem to know that whoever put the translation of the interim unbanning of Gonzo's 'book' online stuck the defence submission in the middle of it. Accidentally, no doubt, perish the thought that a Gonzo supporter would mislead the public.

It's great entertainment, watching McCann-haters make complete, utter fools of themselves. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 am

It's astounding that the hater TROLLS haven't thought this through, actually. See, the more money they raise, the more of Gonzo's money is counted as 'income' - no point in trying to claim it's for legal bills, a less-pathetic specimen would be paying his OWN bills.

So that attempt at inventing a loophole won't work - apart from anything else, Gonzo owes way, way too much money to other people in Portugal.

It WILL all end up in the Find Madeleine fund eventually.

And the longer Gonzo puts off facing reality, the worse it will be for him - BECAUSE OF THE INTEREST ON THE DAMAGES AWARD. They really are NOT helping him one bit.

I wouldn't expect creatures that troll their own scrounge site to be capable of working that out, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7699&start=25

Maybe they should ask Enid O'Dowd their resident forensic accountant to have a look at PJGA fund.

We haven't seen any accounts on the Madeleine Foundation funds either, have we? Anything anti McCann seems to be exempt of any sort of scrutiny while the official Find Madeleine Fund is continually under the spotlight.

True, that.

Why are Team Gonzo scared to open their books? What are they hiding?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 am

What a truly fascinating find by Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=950

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby sal » Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 am

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204353656458514

A small sample from the bigger picture:

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Morais10

it's all downhill after that....

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Duelling-banjos
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 05, 2015 11:35 am

bb1 wrote:http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7699&start=25

Maybe they should ask Enid O'Dowd their resident forensic accountant to have a look at PJGA fund.

We haven't seen any accounts on the Madeleine Foundation funds either, have we? Anything anti McCann seems to be exempt of any sort of scrutiny while the official Find Madeleine Fund is continually under the spotlight.

True, that.

Why are Team Gonzo scared to open their books? What are they hiding?

Erm, Expenses for Lunches and Dinners and all that. And he probably needed a Heart Starter after The Trial Verdict. Who would deny him that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:36 am

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Morias10

See? Morais' departure had nothing to do with 'pro McCanns', as was maliciously alleged elsewhere. It was entirely the fault of the Gonzo-supporting, multi-id, hater trolls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Senga Superstar ‏@KrinkoKlown 35m35 minutes ago
Why are people using other peoples names when donating to that GoFundMe? why not either your real name or constant user name? #mccann

Briony ‏@babbletown 16m16 minutes ago
@KrinkoKlown does it really matter-it's the donation that counts. Mind u 1or2 of the names/comments made me chuckle! #mccann

Yet another Amaral supporter thinks impersonating others, to make it look as if normal, decent people support the Gonzo Scrounge Fund, is acceptable.

No, it isn't. It is lying. And more importantly, it is TROLLING YOUR OWN SITE.

None of them have any cause for complaint now when the media correctly describe Amaral supporters as TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Ok, I'll 'say' it! Was the Judge 'nobbled'?
Post jeanmonroe Today at 2:57 pm

Was Judge Maria 'nobbled', got at'?
****illiterate, pitchforking conspiraloonacy redacted*****

We all thought it was just a matter of time before the Gonzo fan club started making deranged allegations like that, didn't we?

They really are desperate. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 3:10 pm

And another deluded hounder:

Best of all The Sun - who advertised the fund !! My partner suggested this may have been a deliberate twist and I wonder if that is a possibility.. if you were writing a smearing article intending to
condemn the 'trolls' who were supporting Amaral would you really give details of the fund? I think not - or at least I wouldn't . I would just suggest it and let the public believe the donators were hateful sick trolls.

But they've proven they ARE hateful sick trolls. They've been cloning and impersonating other people, and leaving vile messages on the page.

They have, in effect, given the tabloids their next story.

Have they never heard the warning about fish and barrels?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Oh my......

xxxxxhttps://drlaverty.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/cashcowcontrick/

by DR Laverty
Leanne Baulch is behind this fund raiser. The same Leanne Baulch has close associations with those who’ve been proved as fabricators of imagined events and victim jockeys who’ve hijacked numerous hash tags on social networking sites on the internet such as Twitter and Facebook. Recently, Leanne was re-tweeting the internet troll known for his untruths, fabrications, plagiarism and continuing attacks on elderly and vulnerable survivors of child abuse. She and I have exchanged words in the past but I’ve had no dealings with her on any serious level so cannot be accused of harassment or trolling her. I wouldn’t have written this but for the fact that she is raising money by encouraging others to visit the trolls blog. Leanne is either exceptionally naive or has other interests in mind regards this money. Who knows, the police might be interested?

I wonder how many of the donors are aware of some of the other infamous internet trolls involvement i.e. Sonia Poulton and her cameraman Lee Ryan. Both have links to Leanne Baulch going back some time.

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9m9 minutes ago
BANNNG BOOKS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING

Not nearly as bad as being part of a lynch mob dedicated to abusing innocent people, whilst worshipping at the feet of dirty, criminal ex-cops that are leftovers from fascism.

The utter contempt these Gonzo-lovers have for genuine human rights is terrifying - it's an illustration of just how easy their ilk would find it attack innocent people if some new dictator ordered them to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

I see the only British police officer that has never signed the Official Secrets Act has now donated to the Gonzo scrounge fund.

And naturally, he has nothing but praise for the convicted perjurer. rofl rofl rofl

I actually cannot believe how STUPID the haters are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Oh, I see they've cloned a member of Myths now. How utterly, utterly pathetic - though I suppose it's their way of paying tribute to better people than sicko trolls like them.

I wonder if Baulch is encouraging all these impersonations to hide how few REAL people are actually donating? Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Some interesting thoughts here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7677&start=125

Why do the lihanutro's set up a new "fund" for him whilst he has earned much more on the back of Madeleine than he has to pay now, so he's got tons of money left to pay his own bills.
Why don't they pay to Morais' fund, the PJGA?
And what guarantee do these lihanutro's have that Baulch will pass on the money?

Precisely - why aren't they paying into the Morais fund? Is it because of this?

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Morias10

And, as is being suggested on Myths, does Gonzo need the money up front for whoever his latest lawyer is? As he did when he wanted documents from the UK over his foolish, disastrous stupidity over the WoC business?

That must have cost him a few quid, only to get egg on his face. Or was that the long-promised Ace?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Way to go idiots.  thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, I see they've cloned a member of Myths now. How utterly, utterly pathetic - though I suppose it's their way of paying tribute to better people than sicko trolls like them.

I wonder if Baulch is encouraging all these impersonations to hide how few REAL people are actually donating? Wink
Their choice of who to clone from Myths is very stupid - I have been told he has a lot of clout! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 pm

They are hopelessly STUPID, LL:

Stephen Farrant I prefer the gofund link, that way I/we can make our feelings public and be proud to post in our own name with a comment.
5 mins · Like · 2

Val Mulraney Me too Stephen - especially now we know the media is watching it too

Yes. The media is watching you TROLL YOUR OWN FUND RAISING SITE. Which makes you TROLLS of a particularly stupid kind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, I see they've cloned a member of Myths now. How utterly, utterly pathetic - though I suppose it's their way of paying tribute to better people than sicko trolls like them.

Their choice of who to clone from Myths is very stupid - I have been told he has a lot of clout!   LL
Am not at all surprised, LL.  It's probably a laugh a minute to that bunch of trolls.  

It will come back and bite them on the rear end as always.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue May 05, 2015 5:55 pm

How many of them realise that his pension income (even after the attachment order requiring him to give up 1/6th of his pension to settle debts) is till some 17% higher than the average family income for a Portuguese family with two children?

Amaral must be laughing at the silly cows all the way to bank / bar.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 5m5 minutes ago
@onamissionn0w @Al_Bumen Cannot agree - ease of style, Goncalo is a natural writer, story needed no embellishment. #mccann

'A natural writer'? Only if you think Take A Break is great literature. Mind you, someone that writes as badly as she does wouldn't know the difference; I swear she has a Book of Cliches for reference.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 5:59 pm

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 6 Tigerc10

Utter fools - but always good to see them proving to onlookers that they are correctly described as SICKO TROLLS. Keep it up, fools, see just how bad you can make Gonzo look! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next