JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

+4
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  Sabot Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 am

Funny, actually. Both the upper classes and the lower classes had some weird ideas about girl children not being top dollar, not actually inheriting and not needing an education.

I think I was probably a bit more pissed off about that than anything else.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 am

Sabot wrote:Funny, actually.  Both the upper classes and the lower classes had some weird ideas about girl children not being top dollar, not actually inheriting and not needing an education.

My parents, being of foreign stock, both believed that kids were equal; my three sisters received the same education and treatment as we five boys did. They were equal in everything, including inheritances, they all did wellfor themselves, one was a professor and teacher of history, one was a musician and head of a music department at a university, the third one, who is still alive, also taught, this time languages and also managted to bring up 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls who also are a credit to their parents. My girl always was, and still is, on equal footing to her two brothers. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 10, 2015 11:26 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:Funny, actually.  Both the upper classes and the lower classes had some weird ideas about girl children not being top dollar, not actually inheriting and not needing an education.

My parents, being of foreign stock, both believed that kids were equal; my three sisters received the same education and treatment as we five boys did.   They were equal in everything, including inheritances, they all did wellfor themselves, one was a professor and teacher of history, one was a musician and head of a music department at a university, the third one, who is still alive, also taught, this time languages and also managted to bring up 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls who also are a credit to their parents.   My girl always was, and still is, on equal footing to her two brothers.   LL

I could have done with a bit of that, LL. But never mind. I earned a few bob just by being reliable. And bought my own house in the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

There's a Shakespeare quote, Polonius to his son, Horatio:  'To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man'.   It seems to me that, despite all odds, you have followed this precept which proves you are a good person.  
LL    hug thumbsup
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Lamplighter wrote:There's a Shakespeare quote, Polonius to his son, Horatio:  'To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man'.   It seems to me that, despite all odds, you have followed this precept which proves you are a good person.  
LL    hug thumbsup

Farewell. My blessings season this in thee. Wonderful soliloquy. I could recite the whole thing by heart once upon a time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Well, I was never brought up with any of that nonsense, it would have been a completely alien concept.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Lamplighter wrote:There's a Shakespeare quote, Polonius to his son, Horatio:  'To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man'.   It seems to me that, despite all odds, you have followed this precept which proves you are a good person.  
LL    hug thumbsup

Actually, it was Laertes, LL. But that speech was a particular passion of mine. So please forgive me for pointing out your very minor error.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 pm

So, not content with being involved with some female that claims to be Team Poulton, the Gonzo Scrounge fund is now involved with 'Outlaw' Jones.

Ah well, they can find out for themselves, as so many others have before them. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:There's a Shakespeare quote, Polonius to his son, Horatio Laertes:  'To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man'.   It seems to me that, despite all odds, you have followed this precept which proves you are a good person.  
LL    hug thumbsup

Actually, it was Laertes, LL.  But that speech was a particular passion of mine.  So please forgive me for pointing out your very minor error.
Of course it was, ma chere, I actually was disturbed by a small fracas in the garden while I was composing that post. Some kinda verbal punchup between next door and the people living next to him. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Oh dear!

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=1000

This is a 'journalist' hoping to raise money for Gonzo by doing stories on their news website in Portugal. Baulch has already been dropping heavy hints that they will do another 'news' story on the Save Goncalo's Arse Fund, and then this:

"@lime_harry: @JusticeForMM @_DarkMavis Send the worst and then we can show our readers the extent of bias out there. Keep strong Leanne. xxx Smallfry"

Natasha Don is such an unbiased and neutral observer she joined a notorious anti McCann website and touts there for information.

She's turned the Portugal Resident into a joke, imo.

So, the hounder/churnalist is getting her 'news' from Illiterates for Gonzo. Too funny! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 1:11 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 1:50 pm

lime_harry @lime_harry · May 5
@JusticeForMM Have just sent you a message through GFM. Would love to talk

Pcorneater

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 4h4 hours ago
@lime_harry @JusticeForMM You have been reminded of your professional duty to be impartial - and profess yourself 'lost'.
That's bloody sad.

lime_harry
‏@lime_harry
@urcrazytoo @JusticeForMM No time for Twittering. Happy Sunday.

2:07 AM - 10 May 2015
Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 4h4 hours ago
@lime_harry @JusticeForMM Pwnd.

Yup. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 3:19 pm

From Donn's new Sources:

Sharon Wheatley Stacey you need to call it damages not liable .. i believe the press keep saying liable it was not a liable case ..it was a damages trial .. send them the court case details x

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 Funny-quotes-stupid-people
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

bb1 wrote:From Donn's new Sources:

Sharon Wheatley Stacey you need to call it damages not liable .. i believe the press keep saying liable it was not a liable case ..it was a damages trial .. send them the court case details x

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 Funny-quotes-stupid-people
OMG this keeps getting better.    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni
Just heard and it is Honest to God. The Portuguese Court is now aware of the fund thanks to the dumb fool who used Ms Duarte's name. #mccann

Only right that the Portuguese court should know about Gonzo's unearned income. Wonder if the Portuguese taxman will get to hear about it, too? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 10, 2015 5:54 pm

It always comes back to bite them especially after they think they are so clever.  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun May 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Another one from the Illiterates for Gonzo:

Karen Davis Mr mcscammer would want us all deleted away, !!! must be a throne in their side,,,, annoying so much , BECAUSE SOME DONT BELIEVE their media story

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 pm

I wonder if they graduated school after finishing kindergarten?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 pm

to try to jeopardize the search for an innocent child, with the only purpose of gain dirty fame and fortune at the expenses of innocents, also to become a celebrity, through insane lies, smears, threats, defamation, in a book of lies, throwing to garbage the clues that allows to find a living child, allowing only the unproven or insane theories according his despicable book of lies, that is not acceptable, that is a crime, which is no different from those who committed the abduction from the Ocean Club apartment.

the insane behaviour of despicable amaral is not freedom of speech, it is a disgusting crime, which amaral used to become a celebrity, to feed his insane lust or greed for easy, dirty fame and fortune at the expenses of innocents which amaral betrayed.

the insane amaral used freedom of speech as an excuse to feed his own mental insanity.

hey amaral: you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Scroungers for Gonzo actually think comments like this:

My 84 year old mum pressed this £10 into my hand this evening, to donate to this cause. She is not on any of the Facebook groups, and she is not on Twitter. However, she has watched The Truth of The Lie documentary, as well as numerous other clips and documentaries, on YouTube, and has come to the conclusion, like all of us here, that she does NOT believe the McCanns version of events. The only thing she knows about trolls is that there was a nasty one under the bridge in the Three Billy Goats Gruff! Thanks mum

are genuine. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah, the world is full of 84-year-olds eagerly watching YouTube fillums made by convicted perjurers. These people are as stupid and gullible, as they are nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 3:28 pm

What is worse is that they have the stupidity to think that people believe them.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Of Gonzo, a worshipper says:

might be a stalker @__StuartB__ · 21h 21 hours ago
@nikki_plummer @DAFFODIL53 I hope he comes to the UK and uses #legalaid to appeal the greedy #mccann

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 10 Funny-Stupid-53
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Has to be.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next