JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 3h3 hours ago
@abuseofpower So the SOUSTERGATE plotters are @QUEENdePORTUGAL, @JillyCL, @real_zm_ & @Sousterrugby? Anyone else? #WhatWereTheyUpTo? #McCann

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 3h3 hours ago
@abuseofpower Disclosure of all contacts between @QUEENdePORTUGAL @JillyCL @real_zm_ @Sousterrugby & #BrianKennedy would be useful #McCann

The forkers concerned could stop all the speculation by coming clean about what they've been up to. So, no chance of that happening, then.

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 1438301251506
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  lily Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 pm

They won't do that as they seem to want to keep the lid on something?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 4h4 hours ago
@abuseofpower SOUSTERGATE message was from @Sousterrugby. He denies it. So who did it? @JillyCL, @real_zm_? My money's on @QUEENdePORTUGAL

Beats me why those involved don't just own up. After all, isn't one of their favourite sayings, The innocent have nothing to fear?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 pm

They won't own up. That's the last thing they want to do.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Mcf10

Good catch by Myths - Zelda and McFabulous still cosy-cosy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Of course.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:59 am

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 19m19 minutes ago
@Honeyblade1S Hi Honey, please will you knock my name out of your tweets mentioning Bennett or Havern. It has zero to do with me. #McCann

JCL still trying to deny her pawprints are all over this. Doesn't she know that greptweet doesn't do 'forgetting', and that anyone can see she was chummy with Souster? And was supposed to Vouch for him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 am

Hilarious - attention-seeker extraordinaire Mutton makes it all about her yet again. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 2230601051_warning_dramaqueen1_answer_2_xlarge
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 am

She is somewhat entertaining. But she's lost the plot, if she ever had it in the first place. But even in the beginning it was all about her.
She has certainly never cared about Madeleine, short of planning her funeral. That one really gobsmacked me. Bloody Sicko.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:55 am

It was her declaration a week or so ago that Brenda Leyland committed suicide to get revenge on the McCanns that floored me, Sabot.

It truly was one of the most sick, evil things ANYONE has said over the past eight years. It was also a revolting insight into the worms in Mutton's head. Ghastly creature.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 am

bb1 wrote:It was her declaration a week or so ago that Brenda Leyland committed suicide to get revenge on the McCanns that floored me, Sabot.

It truly was one of the most sick, evil things ANYONE has said over the past eight years. It was also a revolting insight into the worms in Mutton's head. Ghastly creature.

I could post a reply to that. But I won't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

There's only so many ways you can say SICK, SICK, SICK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Post of the day, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Nothing Mutton likes better than starting fights on the internet and then playing the victim.

I doubt if we will ever get to the bottom of this latest incident, but it's worth remembering there have been a series of bizarre incidents recently, all revolving around McFadden and the coven of harpies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Incidentally, why has there never been condemnation from Mutton and the sisterhood for what McFadden did to the late Brenda Leyland?

It's a matter of record that McFadden befriended Leyland, posing as a so-called 'pro' using the name Kiki - Morais, among others, caught her red-handed.

Why no condemnation for those sick games? Or is anything the coven does for amusement acceptable?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:52 pm

It's bizarre. I thought they were all on the same side, but you'd never guess it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Maybe they are so drugged out that this is the result.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:20 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 8m8 minutes ago
@LoveRandomleigh @KRotcepsni Think whatyou like, if it makes you happy. This latest melodrama.is nothing to do with me. #EgoWars

Says she, who is a Named Voucher.

Internet to JCL:

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Laugh-point-628x363

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:51 pm

The one thing they all do the best of all is to LIE.

Last edited by lily on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton12 October 2015 at 23:21
23:12 I have never said those words. Why would I? I have never attacked the 'McCanns' and in 8 years no-one has ever found any evidence that I have, because it doesn't exist - do you not think the Sun would have checked through my timeline?

Strange how on this occasion you choose to believe the Sun!

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Screen30

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Screen31

'Never attacked the McCanns'? liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Screen32

I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became the object of attacks....etc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:38 pm

As I mentioned in my post above.....they all LIE just like that woman.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 6 Screen33

Yet, there is is, her own words, in the Sun in black and white. I WAS ATTACKING THE MCCANNS.

Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next