JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:45 pm

lily wrote:The one thing they all do the best of all is to LIE.

Shameful and pathetic, Lily - they can't even keep track of their own lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Empty Re: Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter

Post  lily Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 pm

No they can't.  They tell too many of them to remember them all anyway.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:11 am

A roundup and reminder of Mutton's blatant lying, as it is on a previous page:

Last night:

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Screen33

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton12 October 2015 at 23:21
23:12 I have never said those words. Why would I? I have never attacked the 'McCanns' and in 8 years no-one has ever found any evidence that I have, because it doesn't exist - do you not think the Sun would have checked through my timeline?

Strange how on this occasion you choose to believe the Sun!

A couple of days ago:

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Screen30

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Screen31

In the Sun a few months ago:

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 Screen32

I was attacking the McCanns

Proof positiive of her compulsive lying, IMO. Lol.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:46 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8091&start=100

Souster-gate

Quote:

I can only think that they hate Bennett so much that they hoped the Journo would get proof of him breaking the terms laid down by Judge T..... :s_dunno Then leave the Troll gang to get on with their "take" on the Case...

Makes as much sense as anything about this. Mind you, it's always hard to tell why these deranged, WUM-img harpies do anything....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
Has @JillyCL confirmed if Isa-troll set up yet, regarding #Soustergate or are we to presume they're in on it together? #McCann

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
Why is Isa-troll DM'ing her followers, TELLING them to stop talking about #Soustergate ? #McCann

She knows she's been rumbled?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Oh dear no.  Not her?   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Oh, I'd forgotten all this - it's Bennett, recalling some previous stunt by McFadden.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11993p200-journalist-from-rupert-murdoch-paper-the-sunday-times-breaks-ranks-and-offers-to-tell-the-truth-about-madeleine-mccann-in-his-newspaper

cloak'n'dagger, however, defended McFadden in these terms:

"Excuse me? I know Isabelle McFadden, a Portuguese poster, living in the US. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use [I don't like it either] but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. FGS Snook. I told you way back that Isabelle is genuine. Her way of fighting for justice for Madeleine may be different to yours and mine but I can tell you that Isabelle is genuine. Let us leave Isabelle to fight as she sees fit. She certainly should be treated with respect simply for the time and energy she has spent on the case".

That now looks like a bad call

A deliberate call, more like, what with cloak'n'dagger being none other than Blondie/Gallagher, one of the worst trolls and WUMs in any part of the internet.

And a big fan of Murat. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Yep, that's her.  So she worked tirelessly for Madeleine did she?  Right on your bike and.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Madeleine Tweets ‏@McCannCaseTweet 5h5 hours ago
@justice4maddie stop making sense lady

McFaddentroll's latest incarnation. Allegedly, of course! Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

She sure does keep them coming.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 pm

The Gold Bullion Man ‏@DaSteelManUK 3h3 hours ago
I think @zampos has the same problem as I do. When we show little interest in a woman, that woman turns scorned and aggressive #McCann

Probably very close to the truth. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Especially when they are 'too sexy for their shirt" etc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8089&start=75

Re: Anti McCann sceptic reporter wanting to do article
Postby tigerloaf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:39 pm

catkins wrote:

The "Port" Symingtons.....or others?

To be absolutely accurate Souster is connected rather closely to Symingtons with Algarve connections.

Hmmm...... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Does he mean like the Murats or some other people?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Forkers in frenzy over ST sports reporter - Page 7 0+Murat+%26+Symington

Angus Symington is certainly the spitting image of Murat....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:46 pm

xxxxxxhttp://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/madeleine-mccann-symington-family.html

I am not keen on supposed 'links' that go back to 18-teacake, but a possible involvement of Souster with the mega-rich Symingtons is rather intriguing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Oh my!  That is interesting, Bonny.  The likeness between Angus Symington & Robert Murat is stunning.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 pm

It would be ironic, would it not, if it turns out that everyone has been so busy shouting about 'Team McCann v. Team Gonzo' for the last eight years, no-one noticed Team Murat...

Just a thought! Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes it is, LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:41 am

I forgot - no-one is allowed to say a bad word about Murat, cos it makes JCL cry. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Why is that, do you know,  Bonny?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:53 pm

I don't know, Lily, it's most odd. I can't think of a single good reason for it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:19 pm

We can't seem to think of a single reason for what she twits too except to point at dementia.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Maybe she's Murat's maiden aunt or summat. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next