JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 Empty Re: BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:47 pm

I wouldn't mind if they had paid him for back costs. But it wouldn't look very good since Amaral has never been destitute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND - Page 3 Empty Re: BUSTED - FAKE DONATIONS TO GONZO FUND

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Odd, the way petermac apparently flounced off, just about the time the Scrounge funds started coming under real scrutiny, and whatever unknown person that took over the gofundme announced it was closing.

Just a coincidence, I am sure. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Also, the group of Met police who made a *cough* donation were not mentioned.  Pcorneater

Sounds like a bunch of petty crooks involved to me.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=1000

Quote:

I didn't follow the rumours re Peteys sudden departure.......again something whiffy afoot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Something very strange.......Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:32 am

Unpleasantness appears nonetheless to have continued, with internet manipulation of the appeal’s online code so that a few weeks ago, it virtually disappeared from sight

Hounder churnalist Donn tells more lies in her latest regurgitation of hater gossip being discussed here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8156

Why doesn't she try doing some GENUINE work for a change, and investigate the various scandals swirling around the Gonzo fund? Or is she only allowed to produce anti-McCann propaganda?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:17 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8156

Quote:

Baulchs sudden and fast distancing herself from the GFM and subsequent Facebook "cleansing"..... has still not been explained.....very strange.

Neither has petermac's sudden disappearance - also very strange. Though they do have a few things in common. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:21 pm

I would not put her in the same category as a proper journalist.  Isn't that a simple flyer type thing for ex-pats?

Whatever it is, why do they keep on stating that Gonzo 'serenely awaits'?  Do they mean like when he was serenely awaiting his girlfriends words on the golden bullets tape?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Well, he obviously isn't serenely waiting, Lily, or they wouldn't be so desperate to scrounge up 'money for appeals'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Oh no, Bonny.  Poor Gonc.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:59 pm

I am also fascinated by the haters' total lack of interest - in public - about the disappearance of two people closely connected to the Gonzo fund from the hate scene. Most odd. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for it?  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Ealing, London
My mate is so pissed > my heart was in my mouth when I put the kids in his car. How the fk can he drive when he's so fkn drunk? omg #McCann

Best ask Gonzo - Sauces say he's the expert on that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Sofa can attest to that.  I mean, she put it in writing to Gonzo's boss.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3