JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Yes, it's impossible to make sense of any of this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:22 am

al ‏@Val__34 10h10 hours ago
#mccann
So the antis have hounded FELLOW ANTI Ashmill1973 off Twitter because she dared to expose Hideho's dodgy dealings.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:29 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/permalink/1836753856548624/

Cass Sidebotham
10 hrs
'GOOSE IS SERVED'
For the avoidance of doubt;
1. The Lizzy scandal did not originate from a pro, but from a disgusted anti, who had previously looked up to Lizzy, but now feels hideously betrayed, by in her words; 'a con artist'.
2. The pms we are quoting below were not hacked, but sent to us freely. They are several years old.
3. They have not been amended in any way, other than the redaction of names and editing out of parts that do not pertain to this matter or which are repetitive.
4. We have full permission to quote them.

The plot thickens. Full, long post at link. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 am

So, it's longstanding debts over assorted scams? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:56 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1364-groundhog-days-punchup-on-not-bennett-s-forum

Can also be read there.

I am sure Queen Hoho will quickly lay all these nasty rumours to rest. After all, don't the haters always say, Nothing to hide - nothing to fear?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:00 am

Oh, she has.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/601233703366456/

Waffle waffle waffle, evade evade evade. This is not, IMO, looking good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:12 am

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 12 Judge-judy-quotes-5
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:16 am

One of my most favorite ladies - I wonder how many antis would survive her?? "You have 30 seconds to convince me .... " LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:00 pm

I am afraid Queen Hoho's waffled excuses for all this don't make the slightest bit of sense, LL.

Also being discussed here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8306

OMG How can anyone take Hideho/Taylor seriously?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:10 pm

From Hoho's latest:

Totally blown out of proportion, full of half truths, lies and perception. Whether its all about me, or anyone else it's hardly of interest to anyone except gossips.

Does it suddenly negate my reason and everyone's reason for being here?

People would be forgiven for regarding that as an admission of guilt from someone that imagines hating the McCanns gives her all the excuse she needs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Well spotted:

Re: OMG How can anyone take Hideho/Taylor seriously?

This matter has been ongoing for a DECADE.
Yet just a few weeks ago she decided to 'clear it up'?

Because she was rumbled and knew this was going to come out, obviously.

More at link and at-

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1364-groundhog-days-punchup-on-not-bennett-s-forum

Totally blown out of proportion, full of half truths, lies and perception.

Hoho describing her dire propaganda videos, is she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Shocked Eek That is so bad of her. Seriously.

She even has the nerve to moralize about the McCann? Who does she think she is? mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am

A very revealing post:

OMG How can anyone take Hideho/Taylor seriously?

she is part of the smear campaign from the start and is in the corrupt PJ Paulo Cristovaos pocket...even admits the SOL articles smears (via cristovao) are her 'source'. A reminder of the theory she pumps out daily..

My my my!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:11 am

BTW, if anyone decides to make an 'informative' video about this tangled tale and stick it on YouTube, Hoho will have absolutely NO grounds for complaint after the mendacious propaganda she's churned out for years.

Odd how she never went back to Injustice and explained her lying, sorry, 'informative' videos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

As we know, Lizzy has just settled one of her debts after ten years, claiming a payout via her pension. This money was, however, sent from the Paypal account of the husband of one of Lizzy's admin. What people are unaware of is that the admin in question is also the UK side of the PJGA (also a paypal account) and Gonzo's begging bowl.

Er, what? I can't follow this, could someone please produce a diagram showing where money is going, back and forth? ?

Or even a few screenshots of the Gonzo scrounge fund/s accounts?

Or maybe a video to Just Ask Questions About Inconsistencies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:28 pm

It does make a person think that all the er...questions about the legitimate Find Madeleine Fund are smoke and mirrors for the antis numerous 'scams'.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:45 pm

I freely admit I haven't a scooby what is going on, beyond all the subterfuge from the Hoho gang suggests that something is.

And what is this about?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1601582980165895&set=p.1601582980165895&type=3&theater

Naomi Cook Why did Stuart Locke remove his comment? Strikes me Stuart Locke wasn't Stuart Locke after all, instead it appears that someone was posing as him. It is eyeopening the lengths people are prepared to go to in order to cover something up
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12