JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Thanks to Myths for spotting this:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=8379

http://blog.dorries.org/id-2195-2016_3_Twitter.aspx

Quote:

Two such people, of a different political leaning to me, used Twitter to cold contact pupils at my daughter’s school and asked them to secretly gather nuggets of personal information about her movements.

They wanted to post the information on Twitter to confuse and scare me. To make me mistrust my daughter’s friends and teachers. To make me fear for her safety.

I am an author as well as an MP. As a female politician, the misogynistic twitterati think it is offensive for me to write books in my spare time. It’s ok for the excellent and successful author and Labour MP, Alan Johnson, but not for me.

Apparently, for this crime, my dogs should die in a manner of ways.

Late one Thursday evening, as I left a Question Time studio in a northern location and headed to my hotel, the more deranged Twitter users were wondering how easy it would be to gain access to my room.

We've all seen the McCann-haters doing scummy things like that.

Quote:

Twitter has become a room in which the seriously unwell meet, create an echo chamber, set their own rules and plan attacks. They distort and manipulate and their objective is to destroy people. Not just those in the public eye, but innocent bystanders too. And sometimes they destroy themselves.

Barbara Leyland was by day a perfectly respectable woman. By night, a Twitter troll sending vile messages to the parents of Madeline McCann. Confronted by Sky News reporters, she said she was entitled to behave in such a manner, just before she took her own life

I predict that the McCann-hating trolls will now turn their venom on Ms Dorries, abusing and stalking her in the manner in which we are all too familiar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Since Twitter won't do anything about it, there is only one way. Don't Tweet. Twitter will be the loser.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh, you mean like some of us here? smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:25 pm

And they're off!

zane želěti ‏@zodiaczephyr 2h2 hours ago
@RealHumptyB @tweetsanon101 @NadineDorriesMP She wrote this abt Brenda IMO it is a disgrace esp as she's stating ppl lied about her #McCann

It's not surprising, really, that Twitter is heading the way of My Space, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7029213/Nadine-Dorries-MP-quits-Twitter-to-stop-frightening-trolls-from-destroying-her.html

Nadine claims that as a female politician she is targeted by the “misogynistic twitterati” who are outraged she is now a best-selling novelist.

She added: “As a female politician, the misogynistic twitterati think it is offensive for me to write books in my spare time. It’s ok for Alan Johnson, but not for me.

"Apparently, for this, my dogs should die in a manner of ways.“

It's very revealing, IMO, that the hatertw@ts direct the worst of their vitriol at Kate McCann.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Why yes. Females who are in good positions as opposed to nobodies?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:37 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7511

TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family

Understandable anger caused by the disgusting creature's attacks on victims, but IMO, she's another one that isn't worth the pixels.

What with her being a bit of a special snowflake, that boasts about shouting at complete strangers on buses, and claims she isn't allowed out in public without a minder because of her anti-social behaviour.

No doubt if anyone dares criticize the fat, biscuit-scoffing fantasist, she goes Whah, whah, they're picking on me! in best Crybully fashion.

There are rather a lot of Crybullies in the hate squad.

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 Screen12
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:57 pm

A couple of interesting links courtesy of Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=1575

On the subject of Perfect Parents that get their jollies abusing grieving parents.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/social-media-judges-chases-parents-with-appalling-rudeness-373743391.html

What soulless person can criticize or judge two parents who have lost a child? This could only be people who have lost any semblance of what it means to be a human being.

I’ve often been taken aback by the abject cruelty of people but this, this is deeply horrifying.

Those of you who think you are the perfect parent are either delusional or you are liars

http://www.bergenandassociates.ca/blog/post/859/parenting-vulnerability-and-blame

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 Blame%20is%20simply%20the%20discharging%20of%20pain%20and%20discomfort%20Brene%20brown
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Well, that was a waste of time reading the first 2 sentences of het blog.  What a nut job. Rolling Eyes

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Mummery
‏@McCann_McCrapp
@woolyback12 @userdidit @lindaweryhur #mccann Nonsense. Twitter is democratic and polls here have statisitcal significance.

Hater fails to understand why twatter polls have NO value whatsoever. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:36 pm

No wonder it's such a laugh. If you can be bothered.

Twitter keep sending me a pile of rubbish that I might be interested in. I never am. But I might go back one day if something really good happens, like Gonzo gets locked up. It's the Banana Skin Syndrome.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 pm

They don't seem to grasp that they are posting hate on twatter because they are obsessed with posting hate on twatter, and are not in the slightest bit representative of the rest of the population.

Therefore, any hate poll started by Bonkers Butler for them to agree with is automatically worthless.

It's as bad as when they hatespam the media, copy their own comments back to their home cesspits, and announce, Look what the public is saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!

When in reality, its just the same old haters, over and over again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm

They're not still Tick Tocking, are they? Their clock stopped a very long time ago.

Such fun expression they came up with. The Tide Is Turning. Karma Will Bite You On The Bum. All theirs. And still not come to pass.
Karma has a nasty habit of turning on those who invoke it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

We have actually witnessed that. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:46 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 33m33 minutes ago
@MadameNottm @ambridgeview Spooky. That's how I've always pictured Lilian since her return to #TheArchers

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 Screen14

Complete, total NUTJOB. IMO, lol. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:48 pm

JillyCL
‏@JillyCL
@Wonderwoody1 BHS is in serious financial difficulty. #CurseOfTheMcCanns #McCann$

alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Er....who is BHS please?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:46 pm

British Home Stores, Lily. That Philip Green, who helped the McCanns, has something to do with them. They're struggling a bit in the current financial climate:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/mar/23/bhs-creditors-approve-rescue-plan-company-voluntary-arrangement

but that can't possibly be anything to do with money being tight. Oh no, it has to be the McCanns' fault. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:12 pm

I have just used Google ( biggrin ) and see it would be this Philip Green.

Sir Philip Nigel Ross Green (born 15 March 1952) is a British businessman and the Chairman of the Arcadia Group, a retail giant that includes Topshop, Topman, Wallis, Evans, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Outfit and previously BHS.

So, he is no longer in charge of BHS according to the above?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Green
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Ah, but he was at one point, Lily, and he also helped the McCann family, so obviously, the downturn in BHS trading figures must be the Curse of the McCanns. If you are a bonkers, obsessed, McCann-hater, that is....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm

I see. So, how many of the people who have helped them have been cursed? It must be overwhelming by now....

rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:02 pm

You'd think it would have dawned on even those thickos that the only 'curse' involves those in Team Gonzo.

Like gangster, thug and home invader Cristovao. Like torturer Tavares de Almeida. Like Pervy Paiva. Like the corrupt mayor of Portimao...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:09 pm

It was The McCanns wot made them dun it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Problem solved.... rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 10 CfMtZNKWwAEf-4o

Reminds me of the lynch-mobbing McCann-haters and their so-called 'moral justice', Pitchforking bottom-feeders, each and every one of them. IMO, lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next