JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 pm

What are they going to do when they have to function in the wider world? They can't stay at college forever - can they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:59 pm

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 Ce-RW6KWAAA9zUe
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:56 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:57 pm

http://www.weaselzippers.us/264911-thechalkening-trump-chalk-scare-spreads-from-emory-to-other-universities-across-country/

Utter imbeciles. And now the special snowflakes have told the world that they're scared of words written in chalk, then anyone who is sick to death of their bleating knows just how to wind them up even more.

Incidentally, why do moonbats use the word 'literally' so much? Do they even know what it literally means?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 am

BBC News EnglandVerified account
‏@BBCEngland
Gym poster sparks offence by claiming aliens would 'take the fat ones first' http://bbc.in/1RVzTYW

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 CfIsRXoWQAA3FT_

Is that alienist? Or fattist? Both?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:46 am

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 CfQ5qBhWwAAPRv1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:07 am

Non Binary, obviously.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Caitlyn Jenner is STILL waiting to take the final step to becoming a woman after being transformed by top Los Angeles surgeon, author of new Kardashian book reveals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523182/Caitlyn-Jenner-waiting-final-step-woman-transformed-Los-Angeles-surgeon-author-new-Kardashian-book-reveals.html#ixzz44yme0Gxr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm

lawn vomit Eek
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 pm

OMG..brilliant.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:59 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/x-men-apocalypse-poster-jennifer-lawrence-strangled-oscar-isaac-rose-mcgowan-violence-against-women-a7063106.html

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 X-men

Charmed actress Rose McGowan has joined widespread calls for 20th Century Fox to recall the “offensive” advert, arguing that there is a “major problem” when studios think that “casual violence against women is the way to market a film”.

“There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled. The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and frankly, stupid,” she said in a statement made to The Hollywood Reporter. “The geniuses behind this, and I use that term lightly, need to take a long hard look at the mirror and see how they are contributing to society. Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous.

“So let’s right this wrong. 20th Century Fox, since you can’t manage to put any women directors on your slate for the next two years, how about you are lease replace your ad?”
...etc.

Moonbat hypocrite.

1. Both of the characters are actually BLUE.

2. They don't care about violence against women when the women being attacked are Trump supporters being assaulted by screaming mobs of 'radicals'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Actors are paid lots of money to ACT.  Frankly, I do think they should stick to that and leave everything else alone.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:19 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1706893/gascoigne-summoned-over-racial-abuse-charge

Former England star Paul Gascoigne has been summoned to court to be formally charged with racially aggravated abuse.

The 49-year-old will appear at Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court on 17 June, the Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed.

The case relates to an alleged remark during an "Evening With Gazza" show at Wolverhampton Civic Hall last November, the Express and Star reported.

The CPS had initially decided not to prosecute the former Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio, Rangers and Everton player, the paper said.

Gascoigne's agent Terry Baker made no comment when contacted by the Express and Star about the development.

Old Holborn ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz 2h2 hours ago
"If you weren't smiling, I wouldn't be able to see you" is the joke Gazza told at a private show

He's now in court for hate crime.
74 retweets 38 likes

So, which SJW has decided to hound an ill man to death for a Thought Crime?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Unbelievable. What a waste of time and money.

When I was in The Navy, which was a long time ago, all black sailors were treated to jokey names which really were were signs of affection.
There truly was no Racism. They were just part of our elite gang and we would have defended them to the death if necessary.

But then I grew up in London when coloured people were first arriving, and no one hated them.

I don't know what went wrong, but Diane Abbott didn't help. And funnily enough, Abbott is my Paternal Family Name. God forbid, we might even be related.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Thing is, people carrying on like that aren't helping one bit - they're just causing resentment. I bet it wasn't the security guy that complained - they aren't known for their sensitivity and are well able to answer back. Pound to a penny, it was some whiney do-gooder.

And the police and CPS really ought to know better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:06 pm

According to the Express and Star, the West Midlands CPS had initially decided not to proceed, but when the case was transferred to London for review because of Gascoigne's celebrity status, it was decided to summons the former footballer to court.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625062/Paul-Gascoigne-appear-court-making-racially-aggravated-joke-black-bouncer-appearing-Evening-Gazza-event.html#ixzz4AcxHAuXE

Utter morons, hassling a frail alcoholic for Thought Crime because he's a 'celebrity'. What do they plan to do - put him in the stocks as a warning to anyone else that dares say anything they don't approve of?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:17 pm

bb1 wrote:According to the Express and Star, the West Midlands CPS had initially decided not to proceed, but when the case was transferred to London for review because of Gascoigne's celebrity status, it was decided to summons the former footballer to court.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625062/Paul-Gascoigne-appear-court-making-racially-aggravated-joke-black-bouncer-appearing-Evening-Gazza-event.html#ixzz4AcxHAuXE

Utter morons, hassling a frail alcoholic for Thought Crime because he's a 'celebrity'. What do they plan to do - put him in the stocks as a warning to anyone else that dares say anything they don't approve of?

When is he going to be accused of Sexual Assault is what I want to know? But then I don't suppose he is worth much money anymore.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:14 pm

I don't suppose it occurred to whatever halfwit started this that they have probably made the bouncer unemployable? No?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 pm

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! - Page 3 002B516800000258-3628876-image-a-1_1465287276673

An article on the BBC website suggests the knight costumes worn by England fans could be offensive

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3628876/BBC-mocked-article-offensive-England-fan-costumes.html#ixzz4AtREo6J7
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Oh, FFS, the people who ought to be getting in a state over this are the Jews, who were slaughtered by the crusader knights as they galloped across Europe on their way to the Holy Land long before the knights even saw the whites of a Saracen's eyes. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Or the inhabitants of Constantinople and elsewhere in the Middle East who were the wrong kind of Christians....

Just the usual PC stupidity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Just the usual PC stupidity.

AKA Shit Stirrers are Us.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Crusaders didn't discriminate; they killed EVERYONE who had the misfortune to cross their paths.

I can see the Fashion Police being upset, though.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Why today’s young women are just so FEEBLE: They can’t cope with ANY ideas that challenge their right-on view of the world, says a top academic
‘Generation Snowflake’ describes a fragile, thin-skinned generation
Claire Fox says teenage girls began sobbing during debate on Ched Evans
She has written about the issue in a book called 'I Find That Offensive!
'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632119/Why-today-s-young-women-just-FEEBLE-t-cope-ideas-challenge-right-view-world-says-academic.html#ixzz4B69f2hGC
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next