JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 Empty Re: Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:35 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bbc-staff-threaten-strike-over-plans-to-cut-their-meal-allowance-from-16-to-10-a3223286.html

BBC journalists are threatening to strike over their evening meal allowance, which may be cut from £16 to £10.

Currently staff can claim up to £16 for a meal on expenses, which are paid from licence fees, every time they work a late shift.

Bosses wish to cut this by £6 in a bid to save an estimated £300,000 a year.

The BBC is currently battling to save £800million a year.

Or they could always pay for their own meals, like other shiftworkers have to? Bring in sandwiches, mayhap? After all the BBC doesn't have any money - it's all extorted from UK viewers via the licence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed - Page 3 Empty Re: Offshore accounts of world leaders exposed

Post  lily Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:18 pm

What, or rather who, has been omitted is most interesting. For instance, there is no mention of international monster and billionaire George Soros - but then, there wouldn't be, as one of his organisations helped fund these 'revelations'

Bless his thoughtful heart. How he loves sewing the seeds of discontent......he needs something to cheer him up in his very old age. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

In a similar vein....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-12/swiss-bank-whistleblower-claims-panama-papers-was-cia-operation

Bradley Birkenfeld is the most significant financial whistleblower of all time, so you might think he’d be cheering on the disclosures in the new Panama Papers leaks. But today, Birkenfeld is raising questions about the source of the information that is shaking political regimes around the world.

“The CIA I’m sure is behind this, in my opinion,” Birkenfeld said

Well, yes, Soros being one sponsor, and the other being USAID, is rather a Big Clue that all is not as it seems....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 pm

It certainly is, Bonny.  Interesting that it was leaked to a paper and not put online first?

Last edited by lily on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops had to take out the word 'not'.)
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/12/jeremy-corbyns-3million-state-funded-salary-and-pension-revealed/

Mark Littlewood, the director of the Institute for Economic Affairs, said: "The majority of Brits living on low and modest incomes may find his moralising a bit rich as they struggle with the high, complex levels of tax forced upon them by politicians such as himself."

Mr Corbyn was also facing questions last night over his failure to include his income from his state pension and as Haringay Council pension on his tax return.

Another Labour MP added that Mr Corbyn should have ensured his own tax affairs were in order before calling on the Prime Minister to reveal his.

See what happens when you start preaching morality to other people? rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:38 am

Do you think I should consider publishing my tax accounts?   Or details of my off-shore account?  I mean, I don't want to miss out on a spot of notoriety.   LL   hmmm hmmm rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:45 am

Thing is, LL, anyone that has a private pension has money 'offshore'. I must confess, I am always amused when the self-righteous come a cropper like this.

As far as I am concerned, LL, your financial affairs are a matter for you and your accountant, no-one else. But then, I don't suffer from jealousy of anyone who has a few bob more than me. smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:36 pm

bb1 wrote:Thing is, LL, anyone that has a private pension has money 'offshore'. I must confess, I am always amused when the self-righteous come a cropper like this.

As far as I am concerned, LL, your financial affairs are a matter for you and your accountant, no-one else.
But then, I don't suffer from jealousy of anyone who has a few bob more than me. smile

Quite. LL, take care because you don't want Bennett nosing around. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3