JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:52 pm

http://order-order.com/2016/04/07/elton-john-packs-david-furnishs-bags/

They do there is a world outside McCann-hate? That there are all sorts of news stories out there, that don't have the word 'McCann' in them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:12 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Andrew wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:
According to the Mail the press are already gagged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3528161/DAILY-MAIL-COMMENT-right-know-Court-Appeal-ruling-banning-British-press-naming-cheating-married-celebrity-draconian-unfair-public.html

Anyone on here who is American and can tell us who this celeb couple is....

Oh, for goodness sake! Are the Truthseekers incapable of looking at a US web site and finding out for themselves?

Here's a candle in the wind for them - it doesn't involve women. Rolling Eyes

Not even Kate? rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:14 pm

OMG. It's not Elton, is it? Poor soul. But what about the children? This should be funny. But it isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:20 pm

whistle silent
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 pm

His poor husband doing the dirty on him?

This is a bit of a sticky wicket if you ask me. I am in the US and could endlessly post the articles that are not allowed in the UK.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 pm

I don't know what to say because I don't really understand this sort of thing, having had far too much to do with the sleazy side of it all, which left me a trifle brain damaged on the whole subject.

But I don't like to see anyone humiliated by a cheating partner. And this just seems so much worse than normal. Although it probably isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:15 pm

It is on the front page of the same tabloid that reported about Sleazy Ted Cruz. rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:22 pm

His "Wife" will no doubt put up with it. But then a lot of wives do. And husbands as well, off course.

But I don't see why this should merit a Media Ban.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:25 pm

I've no idea what is going on. I must admit, I saw the extremely lurid front page - and ignored that bit, being far more interested in hypocritical US politicians.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl I saw both! Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Well, I hope E**** kicks him out. But he won't. It would cost him too much. And he probably loves the sleaze bag.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 pm

I don't know what E**** will do about D****. We must wait and see I guess......Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm

E***** will forgive D*****, and live happy ever after. Until the next time. Seen all of this so many times in the past, when I was still engaging and still trying to understand. Believe me, there is no understanding. But it would take a whole page to explain.

I have given up now. I think that E**** is probably an okay person. But if he had asked for my opinion, I would have told him to avoid D***** like the plague. Which is likely what E*****'s mother told him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Maybe E****'s mother knew all about the cheating all those years....... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Oh yes, there was a falling-out, wasn't there? I do hope it is dawning on the haters that their beloved 'super injunctions' are of naff-all use nowadays.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:42 pm

I do hope it is dawning on the haters that their beloved 'super injunctions' are of naff-all use nowaday

Unless it is their hero St. Gonc of the Piles who has one put in place. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:52 pm

lily wrote:Maybe E****'s mother knew all about the cheating all those years....... Pcorneater

It was a bit more complicated than that, Lily. She knew that her son was vulnerable, which he bloody well was, silly boy. The likes of him always are. There is a vulnerability of genuine Homosexuals that most people don't see. And she tried to protect him.

Although I would be hard pushed to believe that anyone is born like this. They aren't. It is only circumstances that make it so.

There are things about this that I know, but really don't want to talk about. Once upon a time when I was young and stupid, someone once told me what it was. He was distressed, and I didn't have the means to help him, even if I could have done.. But believe me, it is more than possible to turn an ordinary man into a homosexual.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:26 pm

I believe those are called bi-sexuals and there are a lot of them apparently.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:58 am

lily wrote:I believe those are called bi-sexuals and there are a lot of them apparently.

No, it wasn't bisexual, Lily. But not something that I want to talk about on Forum
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Totally understand, Sabot. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Hacked Off have today been branded 'rank hypocrites' after a cabinet minister was forced to admit he unknowingly had a relationship with a prostitute he met through online dating.
The BBC has also been accused of pursuing its own agenda against Culture Secretary John Whittingdale, who is currently pushing to reform the corporation and its licence fee.
News of the MP's 2014 relationship was made public last night by Newsnight in an interview with Hacked Off founder Brain Cathcart.
The Tory MP for Maldon told the programme he did not know the woman was a dominatrix and he broke it off when he discovered.
The Independent, The Sun, The Mail on Sunday and The Independent on Sunday decided not to publish, possibly because they thought it was not in the public interest and would breach his privacy.
But pro-privacy lobby group Hacked Off are furious that the MP's relationship with a woman he met on Match.com was not exposed and said newspapers had an 'obligation' to write it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537386/BBC-Hacked-accused-rank-hypocrites-revealing-Culture-Secretary-John-Whittingdale-s-relationship-dominatrix-met-online-dating-site.html#ixzz45hoi2kA4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Er, what? Have Hacked Off taken leave of their senses?

Personally, I don't care what consenting grown adults do with other consenting grown adults, providing they don't frighten the horses, etc.

Actually, it's a nice change for a politician to have a relationship with a member of the opposite sex. Definitely an improvement on dead poultry.

This is, IMO, as foolish as CR trying to suppress the story about the 'celebrity' and his husband. They are NOT picking their battles wisely.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 3321525500000578-3537386-image-m-19_1460538036213

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Sky: PM At Risk Of "Betrayal" Over Press Regulation - Page 2 3321524300000578-3537386-image-a-28_1460538348413

What story? Single man has relationship with single woman, relationship ends is NOT a story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:20 pm

http://annaraccoon.com/2016/04/13/misogynistic-brothel-creeps/

Olivia seems to be the forgotten victim in this story. Match.com have a section of their website – ‘How to recover from a disastrous date’. I hope she reads it.

What she needs then, is the services of some sort of Independent Press Standards Organisation that could curb the instincts of the likes of ‘Hacked Off’ to throw young women to the media wolves merely to make a political point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2