JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Oh, unless, of course, she's been told by some heartless official to get her lazy ar@e down to the JobCentre and do something about earning a living...... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  lily Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:37 pm

You don't think they have a job for her writing up shop flyers or similar?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm

I suspect they would prefer people who can spell for that, Lily....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:24 am

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 Screen15
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&p=322622#p322622

They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Quote:

Bizarre that she would think "little old ladies giggle, sing and pass out after one small sherry" and as you rightly pointed out during day time.
If that's her perception of normal behaviour then she seriously needs help.

Exactly. She must know some very peculiar 'little old ladies' if she thinks that is normal behaviour. It brings to mind her remark about brawls in pub car parks, and that she seemed to think that was normal, too.

Very revealing that she sees so much of the world in terms of alcohol - including her own worth, which she measured in terms of the price of gin. IMO, lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:21 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1415-unbelievable-gobsmakable-sheer-madness

UNBELIEVABLE - GOBSMAKABLE - SHEER MADNESS

I will happily believe Team Clinton guilty of a great many horrible things.

Kidnapping Madeleine McCann isn't one of them. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Some moron believed that? It has to be a joke, surely?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:13 pm

There's an undeniable slight resemblance, but it's a really silly idea.

Why would the Podestas need to go to Portugal to kidnap children for spiritcooking, sorry, 'performance art', when children go missing in the US all the time? And then there's all those Haitian orphans the Clinton foundation claimed to be 'helping'...........

Nah, daft idea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Of course it's a daft idea, Bonny.  Consider the source. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Who promoted it in the first place?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 am

I don't know where it came from, Lily, I suspect 4chan was involved. I must confess, I am astounded at how many haters seem to have NO idea what the original cause of it all is.

They seem totally unaware that Hillary's close allies are involved in this disgustingness:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/spiritcooking?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=refgoogle

WARNING - DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE

Personally, I think those in that circle of Hell are quite capable of abducting children (like the missing Haitian orphans?) for their own perverse ends - without going to Portugal.

Remember, there is NO doubt that the Podestas and others are involved in this revolting practise; if the haters bothered to read the leaked emails they would see for themselves.

Clinton cheerleader GaGa is also a fan and can be seen in several stomach-turning photos.

There's no doubt that they're doing it; they just don't need to go to Portugal to indulge themselves.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:56 pm

We know that but have they got the mental capacity to know it?

I mean when you connect the dots they take you across the globe? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 am

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 9 CxWA3VvVIAAFdOy

Could someone be brave and show that to the deranged, sex-obsessed conspiraloon Textusa, please?

It's President-Elect Donald Trump and his entourage arriving to eat in a New York restaurant.

At a round table, capable of seating a lot of people.

The madwoman's entire raison d'être has been insisting that such tables don't actually exist, so maybe some kind person could put her out of her misery?

Ta muchly! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm

What an idiot.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 pm

hey Trump, be careful, because while you are eating, a plane can fall into your dish.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm

I confess, I was fascinated by all the planes as well, the restaurant owner must collect them or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 pm

it is a bit weird in my opinion to have that sort of collection on the ceiling of a restaurant room, but, hey, everyone have their own taste.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 pm

I agree with you Pedro although it might be for symbolic reasons - for what I don't know.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:47 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm

I have found out....they are toys presented to the restaurant by famous people e.g. sportsmen, actors, businessmen etc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:22 pm

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:56 am

The toy collection started as an ego contest
Look up: Hovering above the red-and-white checked tablecloths in the bar room is a ceiling decorated with dangling toys, including a model PT-109 boat from President John F. Kennedy; a baseball bat from Willie Mays; a pool cue from the set of The Hustler; and an Air Force One flyer from President Bill Clinton. The toy collection dates to the early 1930s. The first to appear was a model of a plane from British Airways, hung over the table in order to impress some investors. Turns out Howard Hughes happened to be in the dining room that day. “He said, ‘If you’re hanging his plane, you’re hanging my plane,'” Fletcher says. “So began a very elegant male ego contest.” Women eventually got in on the act, too: The ceiling holds ice skates from Dorothy Hamill and a tennis racquet from Chris Evert. The staff dutifully dusts each of the 1,000 pieces on a regular basis, treating each as if it were a priceless chandelier

An interesting read :

http://broadway.showtickets.com/articles/secrets-of-21-club/

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Many thanks, Max, its history is fascinating.

Recently, when the producers of the television show Blue Bloods came to shoot in the bar room, they determined star Tom Selleck was too tall for much of the low-hanging ceiling. They didn’t move ahead with the shoot, as they would have to take down too many toys.

I wondered about that, some of them did look low-hanging to me.

PS - Blue Bloods is one of my favourite cop shows.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:35 pm

I love Tom Selleck so much.  He is genuinely a terrific fellow....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:59 pm

lily wrote:I love Tom Selleck so much.  He is genuinely a terrific fellow....

Me too. I love that. And he has been married to the same woman for a very long time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next