JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:27 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu1A4ZoWYAAfm3Y

Uses Amtrack wifi. Claims Russia 'hacked him'. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:50 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu1HzbLWEAAE-_j

Clinton doesn't want a unified Korea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:51 pm

OMG I have read your posts and the contents and will have to do a collective

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:14 pm

This is only a fraction of it, Lily. It's horrific - look at this one:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10872

Quote from a longer post:

AGENDA FOR NYC MEETING

September 27, 2007

Locations:

Noon to 5:30 pm

Soros Fund Management

888 Seventh Avenue,

32nd floor.

Enter on 57th, between Broadway and Seventh

Dinner at 6:00 pm

Home of George Soros

1060 Fifth Avenue

Entrance on 87th Street

Tel: (212) 722 1177

12:00 PM to 4:00 PM: General Meeting

Attending include:

George Soros, Andy Stern, Anna Burger, Jonathan Soros, Michael Vachon,

Peter Lewis, Jonathan Lewis, Herb and Marion Sandler, Steve Bing,

John Sperling, John Podesta, and Amy Dacey

12:00 PM to 12:30 PM

Greetings and opening observations

12:30 PM to 1:30 PM

Strategic Goals

What are we trying to achieve in 2008? Do we have the correct goals? Do we have the right theory of the case and electoral approach? Are we allocating appropriate weights for the presidential, congressional, and state-level efforts?

1:30 PM to 2:15 PM

Voter registration:

What is the status of various 501(c)(3) efforts? What are the funding needs?

Voter contact and mobilization:

What is our evaluation of existing and new organizations planning doing this work? What are funding needs?

2:15 PM to 3:30 PM

Controlling the dialogue

How do we do this? What is the structure? Who should be involved and lead this effort? At what level of funding
...Lots more at link.

Soros bought the 2008 election. It is utter and complete corruption.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Of course he did, Bonny. I could not understand, at the time, how Obama won again....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:23 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/15/hillary-clinton-incredibly-painful-run-donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton: It’s ‘Incredibly Painful’ to Run Against Donald Trump

That's good to know. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Stop it Bonny, you will start me off crying again.. Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu1mR6YWcAElXLy

'Progressive media'? The Doublespeak is like something out of Orwell - no wonder CNN, etc., are censoring all this.

Stalin would be proud of the Clinton campaign.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:14 am

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 CusGwcoWEAAdese

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Pat the Berner
‏@SilERabbit
Hillary's a disaster. Despite 24 hour groping coverage, Trump's still neck and neck with #HillaryBecause everyone's reading #PodestaEmails8

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu1Md-HUsAAy7fp

Lord knows what Hillary and her lackeys in the MSM will do next, as the polls are barely shifting.

In fairness to Fox, they seem to be the only big news outlet that has been covering the groping stuff AND the Podesta emails - shame on the rest of them for this censorship.

It actually DOESN'T help Hillary long term, except with the totally braindead that think she should be President simply due to having ovaries. When people realise they are being lied to and deceived, they go looking for other, less censored sources of news - which is why viewing figures for Fox News are climbing, along with blogs like Briebart. Please note, I am not saying this is good or bad, it is simply how anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size reacts.

Team Clinton deploying the Big Lie only works if they have COMPLETE control of news outlets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Oh, someone else has broken ranks:

http://nypost.com/2016/10/15/the-hillary-emails-reveal-a-life-full-of-deceit/

Leaked emails reveal Hillary Clinton’s life of deceit

Quote:

Qatar, like most Muslim countries, treats women as second-class citizens, but champion-of-women Hillary never lets a little thing like that stop her from doing business. (See: “On favors.”) And a far greater threat than murderous Muslims adhering to a fanatical 7th-century religious ideology lurks right here at home — those pesky Roman Catholics and their silly 2,000-year-old faith. (See: “On Catholics.”)

The bigotry shown by her campaign aides is a hint of what’s to come under a Hillary administration: continuing pressure on Catholics to adapt to contemporary “progressive” social-justice norms. Not that she’s likely to put it so bluntly, especially during the campaign. That might alienate potential Catholic voters.

Anyone that takes money from the Saudis, knowing that they are funding ISIS, should be in jail, not the Oval Office. A Hillary presidency would rapidly turn into Hell on earth, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:21 pm

Email release 9:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/podestaemails9?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

#podestaemails9

IMO, it doesn't matter if people vote for Trump or not; it doesn't matter if they vote for either of the two independents; it doesn't matter if they write in Bernie Saunders - or Mickey Mouse.

It DOES matter if they vote for Hillary Clinton. Because if they do, they are voting for a corrupt, war-mongering monster who is a danger to every man, woman and child on earth.

And they are doing it knowingly - ignorance is no excuse, not this time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:55 pm

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11580

From:brentbbi@webtv.net To: john.podesta@gmail.com, roy.spence@gsdm.com Date: 2016-02-08 00:31 Subject: Be very very careful

In the last 48 hours a) Hillary and her campaign have begun to question Bernie's integrity and b) older feminists are beginning a civil war against younger women with idiot comments such as younger women support Bernie to get laid. What would be the reaction if Bill Clinton, George Bush or Harry Reid comments such as this? Or that younger women must support Hillary for the sole reason that she is a woman? Team Clinton has no idea the danger they are causing of creating such an intense antipathy towards Hillary that many Bernie supporters and younger women will not vote for her in November. I had coffee today with a female college senior who is an intern with the Obama administration---the daughter of a Democrat who has worked for senior Democrats who asked me to look after her while she is in Washington, who told me "I just hate her so much I might even vote for a Republican but I will never vote for her." And she doesn't even support Bernie.

Would you like a sample of what Bernie and liberals will say about Hillary if they angrily feel she is questioning Bernie's integrity? The idea of the campaign for the candidate who could become the first woman president initiating a civil war between older women and younger women over her candidacy is political malpractice that leaves me speechless. My phone is ringing off the hook with establishment Democrats who she thinks support her, who are appalled and alarmed by the kind of campaign she is running....more than one of them has said I could quote them by name, that's how appalled and alarmed they are, and I told them to calm down and tell the Clintons directly what they think, but not go public right now....

No, best the public don't know any of this. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:01 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu5c1CKWYAAICdi
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:09 pm

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11136

To: ntanden@gmail.com
Date: 2015-08-22 11:24
Subject: Re: Emails - my thoughts

Jen and I are in the same place. Trying to figure out how to get her there
and best way to execute.

On Saturday, August 22, 2015, Neera Tanden <ntanden@gmail.com> wrote:

I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that. But
> her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine
> feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem
> (more so than honesty).
>
> People hate her arrogant, like her down. It's a sexist context, but I
> think it's the truth. I see no downside in her actually just saying, look,
> I'm sorry. I think it will take so much air out of this.
>
> She always sees herself bending to "their" will when she hands over
> information, etc. But the way she has to bend here is in the remorse. Not
> the "if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it." A real feeling
> of - this decision I made created a mess and I'm sorry I did that.

> No one thinks she doesn't have the judgment to be president - she's not
> reaffirming a negative characteristic in saying sorry. She needs to do
> that - I see no way of moving on until October otherwise.
>
> Anyway, that's my advice.

Astounding. Maybe so many people dislike her because everything she says and does screams PSYCHOPATH!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:15 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu5NizoWgAU-auf
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu5ZyzDWIAAAEFa

Corruption of the legal system - you can be sure that the 'young liberal court' appointees will all have been vetted by her chum Soros.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:45 pm

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

Re: Foreign registered agents

To: re47@hillaryclinton.com
Date: 2015-04-17 01:38
Subject: Re: Foreign registered agents

Take the money!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2015, at 9:44 PM, Robby Mook <re47@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions
don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly
as a result. He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just
taking the money and dealing with any attacks.
Are you guys ok with that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:20 pm

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10309#efmAYfAht

MicroSpookyLeaks™
‏@WDFx2EU7
HUGE BOMBSHELL: Obama's rhetoric ruined the status of forces agreement with Iraq, thus creating ISIS https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10309#efmAYfAht

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu1RUaSVIAE--iI

And then Obama and Hillary started the fake 'Arab Spring' stuff, leading directly to the mess the Middle East is in now - with a little help from their Saudi friends.

Anyone still doubt that Hillary acted as midwife to the birth of ISIS?

Anyone still unable to see the huge mound of corpses behind her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/301196-axelrod-maybe-clinton-should-reconsider-final-debate#.WAPFcZHQ9y8.twitter

Democratic strategist David Axelrod on Saturday suggested that Hillary Clinton skip her third and final presidential debate with Donald Trump.

The former White House adviser to President Obama responded to Trump's call for a drug test before his next debate with Clinton later this month.

"You have to wonder if @HillaryClinton will/should reconsider next debate, given the depths to which this has sunk," Axelrod tweeted.

David Axelrod ✔️ @davidaxelrod
Drug testing?!? You have to wonder if @HillaryClinton will/should reconsider next debate, given the depths to which this has sunk.
5:06 PM - 15 Oct 201

Nice bit of pearl-clutching - but what's the problem with taking a drug test? The voters have a right to know - transparency, and all that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Cu6OjXiUIAA3rzQ

Yes, I too found today's pronouncement from CNN telling viewers it was illegal for the plebs to read these emails, but it was OK for CNN to read them and tell the plebs what they meant, beyond parody.

Especially as it came from a so-called reporter named in them as being a Hillary lackey. Hahau

AltRight Networking
‏@_AltRight_Anew
CNN tells viewers it is illegal to read the #wikileaks emails -must only learn about them through the lens of the media. #PodestaEmails9

[video]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 pm

http://www.weaselzippers.us/301390-hillary-in-chat-with-goldman-sachs-during-clinton-apology-tour-i-had-grown-men-cry-over-leaked-diplomatic-cables/

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 23 Hillary-rock-star-150x300

“I had to go and apologize to anyone who was in any way characterized in any of the cables in any way that might be considered less than flattering,” Clinton said to Blankfein, according to the emails published by WikiLeaks. “And it was painful.”

Clinton joked to Blankfein that she “had a jacket made like a rock-star tour.”

So, she thought she looked like a rock star in that bizarre creation? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Hey, Bonny. She has her clothes chosen for her. It could have been sent by Kanye from his latest season......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 pm

As long as she doesn't start copying Kim's 'clothes'.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:38 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next