JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:52 pm

It is a bit ridiculous when you think about it......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 pm

It is - why should she still be being called 'Secretary Clinton'? And him 'President Clinton'? Without 'former' or 'ex'?

Something else - if the internet had come along a bit earlier, Hill'n'Bill would never have got away with terrorising and silencing all those women he preyed on. Or Arkancide. One or both of them would have been in jail before they even got a sniff of the White House.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:15 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/anthony-weiner-said-be-cooperating-fbi-investigation

FoxNewsSunday ✔ @FoxNewsSunday
Breaking now on #FNS per @BretBaier -- Anthony Weiner is said to be cooperating with the FBI investigation.
10:48 AM - 30 Oct 2016

If Weiner is co-operating, then surely the FBI doesn't need a warrant from the DoJ to read the emails?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:44 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Isn't this turning into who is best at slagging off the other? Such a fine way to become President of The US of A.

What a disgrace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Sabot it is but the most disgusting thing of all is the complete corruption of the politicos in Washington D.C.

That must change or heaven help not only us but other countries in the world too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Don't be fooled by blaring headlines, Sabot - and never forget all the lies and distortions from the media about the McCanns. Do you think the MSM is telling the truth now, with so much at stake? When so many of the media will go down with Hillary, if she loses?

As far as actual politics go - I seem to be one of the few people who have actually gone to Trump's website and read his policies, and I can't find much to argue with - they are simple common sense.

Also, don't forget that all of these lurid allegations about Trump have been debunked. ALL of them.

You haven't seen any of the media going into the background of this 'lawsuit' about Trump University, have you? They don't mention that the judge - a political appointee - is an activist in the La Raza movement, which wants a chunk of US territory returned to Mexico.

Or that the judge's wife is a Hillary activist. Shines rather a new light on it, doesn't it?

Don't be taken in by smoke and mirrors, or dirt being thrown by the Clinton camp.

Oh, but be prepared for the Clinton camp to throw a lorry load of dirt of some kind at Trump this week, she's in bad, bad legal trouble and is desperate for a diversion. Because if Trump wins, she will be heading for jail, along with a good few of her cronies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Don't know what to say, Lily. It is so disgusting that it beggars belief. Is this what politics are now down to? Who is the least awful?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:49 pm

It is definitely a shock to the senses, Sabot. The biggest give away I found was when the name of the evil Soros was mentioned..... mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Mentioned repeatedly, at that. IMO, Hillary is little more than a corrupt puppet, and it's Soros that is pulling her strings - and bankrolling her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Oh, and I doubt if the election would have been so ghastly if Bernie had won for the Dems. He can't count and believes in Magic Money Trees, but he isn't utterly corrupt, and like Trump is against stupid, dumb wars.

I saw nothing in Sanders to suggest he would sell the US to the highest bidder, as Clinton has been doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Wars keep the money machine rolling along for years..........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:38 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/clinton-probe-fbi-to-scour-650000-weiner-emails-10639232

Clinton probe: 'FBI to scour 650,000 Weiner emails'
20:23, UK, Sunday 30 October 2016

The FBI is to scour 650,000 emails on the laptop of a former congressman connected to Hillary Clinton, it has been reported.

The Wall Street Journal tweeted: "Thousands may be tied to Clinton's server."

The Journal added that "metadata" on Anthony Weiner's laptop had suggested such "ties".

Its article reported that a review lasting "weeks" would examine the emails' content, whether they were duplicates of messages already seen by the FBI, and whether they contained classified information.

Mr Weiner is the estranged husband of one of Hillary Clinton's top aides, Huma Abedin.

A new investigation into Mrs Clinton's emails came to light on Friday

I shudder to think what else that perv has on his assorted devices.

Somewhere or other, I read that the emails were NOT found by the FBI, but by NYPD, who are investigating the sexual allegations against Weiner, and the NYPD made it very clear that they weren't prepared to keep quiet about them to save Hillary's hide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:44 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop

650,000 Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop: FBI Expects "Weeks Of Work Ahead"

All very interesting. And some investigators are sniffing round the Clinton Foundation, too?

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 Hillary-for-prison
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Some speculation about just what this staggering haul of emails could be in ZH comments:

How many of those 650k were cc:'d to the Muslim Brotherhood or Iran?******

-----

This probably means that Weiner has been mining his wife's e-mails for years. If Abedin was e-mailing herself lots of material, it is likely this file contains literally tens of thousands of e-mails from/to Clinton and her associates over any number of matters. As such a close confidante of Clinton, it is likely that Abedin received or had access to almost everything Clinton sent or received herself.

The real battle, and why I think Comey sent the letter to Congress is exactly the DoJ's footdragging over getting court authorization to use the new material in a productive fashion. It is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 85 that they have read enough of the new material to know that much of it is new and changes the circumstances of the July decision. This story being put out by Clinton's mouthpieces in the media that the FBI has no idea what is in the new material is pure bullshit. There is literally no way Comey would have sent such a letter not knowing what was there.

-------

The question I have, then, is where did these come from? Was Wiener getting them off his wife's laptop? Did he have an account on the super-secret Hillary server? That machine had to either have an email connection to a server (network) or the emails were brought on a device (USB). Next the question is, who (Huma or Wiener) did the transfer. Huma could do it with her account and password on the Hillary server. The USB route would requre knowledge of where the email file is in Huma's laptop (not easy for a computer moron) and a lot of time for transfer (I would also like to see dates to tell when the last transfer took place).

****Quite possible, given Huma Abedin's close links to both - and to the Saudis. Why she was ever allowed to get so close to the seat of power, has long been a mystery to many.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:09 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:10 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 CwBlP2NUIAEKrN0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 CwDCW9zW8AEyl07
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:12 pm

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 1030-front
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:29 am

Oh my oh my.  I read about an hour ago that Weiner is cooperating with the FBI.  biggrin Pcorneater

ETA: Found it.

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-weiner-makes-shock-move-to-take-down-hillary-exposes-this.html
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 am

My goodness me, what a horror story.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 am

It is truly ghastly, Sabot, and the ramifications for the wider world are enormous. All the people who have been screaming for years about the Clintons being a giant crime syndicate are likely to be proven correct.

As for all those idiots that have been going on about what a role model for strong wimmen and fiesty feminists Hillary is - they can eat crow.

Lily, if I was Weiner or his wife Huma:

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 36 Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton-Anthony-Weiner-Getty-640x480

I would be talking my head off and demanding to enter the Witness Protection Programme - if anyone knows all about Arkancide, it's them.

Also:

http://news.sky.com/story/fbi-gets-warrant-to-read-hillary-clinton-probe-emails-10639416

FBI gets warrant to read Hillary Clinton probe emails

This bit is funny:

Democrats have come out fighting, insisting Mr Comey should have investigated further before making the announcement so close to the 8 November election.

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says Comey may have broken the law by making the disclosure at this stage of the campaign.

Reid would be well advised to STFU right now. Or the FBI might start looking closer at him allegedly selling land he doesn't own to the Chinese for solar farms.

Or exactly how he came to 'fall off a treadmill' in a gym.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 am

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303458-former-fbi-official-clintons-are-a-crime-family

A former FBI official said Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of State.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump before taking aim at the Clintons.

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically,” Kallstrom said. “It’s like organized crime. I mean the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”
Kallstrom, best known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, said that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, was a “pathological liar.”

He also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go along with that.”

“God forbid we put someone like that in the White House,” he added of Clinton.

Kallstrom also said that FBI Director James Comey and the rest of the FBI’s leadership were responsible for holding back the investigation, not the rest of the bureau.

“The agents are furious with what’s going on, I know that for a fact,” he said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 am

Jack Posobiec ‏@JackPosobiec 15h15 hours ago
FBI Source: Weiner singing like a bird for a deal; he knows what happens to pedophiles in prison
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:29 am

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/30/fbi-investigation-bribery-clinton-foundation-spans-nation-multiple-field-offices-says-wsj/

FBI investigators from across the country have been following leads into reports of bribery involving the Clinton Foundation. Multiple field offices have been involved in the investigation.
A report in Sunday’s Wall Street Journal (WSJ) by Devlin Barrett revealed that agents assigned to the New York field office have been carrying the bulk of the work in investigating the Clinton Foundation. They have received assistance from the FBI field office in Little Rock according to “people familiar with the matter, the WSJ reported. Other offices, including Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., have been collecting evidence regarding “financial crimes or influence-peddling.”

As far back as February 2016, FBI agents made the presentation to the Department of Justice (DOJ), the WSJ’s sources stated. “The meeting didn’t go well,” they wrote. While some sources said the FBI’s evidence was not strong enough, others believed the DOJ had no intention of going any further from the start. Barrett wrote that the DOJ officials were “stern, icy and dismissive of the case.”

Barrett wrote, “‘That was one of the weirdest meetings I’ve ever been to,’ one participant told others afterward, according to people familiar with the matter.”

It appears there was a rift between the FBI and the DOJ about how to move forward with the investigation. Agents in the Washington office were directed to focus on a separate issue related to the actions of former Virginia Governor and Clinton Foundation Board member Terry McAuliffe. Agents inside the FBI believed they could build a stronger case if the investigation of McAuliffe and the foundation were combined.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe seemed to be caught in the middle of the fight between DOJ officials who appeared to want to slow down or shut down the investigation, and FBI agents who were eager to pour more resources into the investigation.

Barrett wrote, “’Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?’ Mr. McCabe asked, according to people familiar with the conversation. After a pause, the official replied, ‘Of course not,’ these people said.”

Some of the WSJ sources told Barrett that a “stand down” order had been given to the FBI agents by McCabe. Others denied that such an order was given.

Preet Bharara, an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, appears to have taken an interest in moving forward from the DOJ side, the Daily Caller’s Richard Pollock reported in August.

Pollock wrote:

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

He said prosecutorial support could come from multiple U.S. Attorneys Offices and stated this was a major departure from other “centralized FBI investigations.”

The story gets more complicated when you factor in that McCabe’s wife, Dr. Jill McCabe had received a $467,500 campaign contribution in 2015 for a state senate race from McAuliffe.

CNN also reported that multiple field offices were “in agreement a public corruption investigation should be launched” with Clinton Foundation officials as a target. The cable news network reported the investigation would have looked at “conflicts of interest by foreign donors and official acts by Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.

The story gets more complicated when you factor in that McCabe’s wife, Dr. Jill McCabe had received a $467,500 campaign contribution in 2015 for a state senate race from McAuliffe.

This is the kind of corruption that leads to military coups, to outraged plebs storming palaces and dragging out the spoiled, corrupt occupants. It leads to politicians facing firing squads, or ending up dangling from lampposts.

Obama and the Clintons have been busily turning the USA into the world's biggest banana republic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next