JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 Empty Re: French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round

Post  Sabot Mon May 08, 2017 4:03 pm

I have just had a very long and convoluted lesson in French Politics from someone whose English is actually worse than my French. The upshot of which was that there is a big gap between Le Pen and Macron, but with nothing sensible to chose from in the middle. Mainly because Fillon appears to have been caught with his fingers in the money pot. If this is in fact true.

Obviously, Macron was the better option of two not very good ideas. But that's the way the cookie crumbled.

My friend Eric says that we shall all have to wait and see, and hope. Eric is an Anarchist, by the way.

As for Civil Servants, you should see the amount of paperwork they managed to accrue over my pathetic claim for help with my Supplementary Health Insurance. Half a bloody forest at least, which will forever take up a huge amount of space in my quite small house. Most of it double repeated, and no doubt logged in their filing system anyway.

They even told me exactly when I arrived here twenty-five years ago, and the precise date on which I applied for Health Insurance some 17 years ago.

They also told me who I worked for, and how much I was paid, minus deductions, when I was running around Chicken Sheds in the middle of the night some twenty two years ago.

Certainly, you couldn't fault the system. The Civil Servants are all very good at this. And I have gained the grand sum of Ten Euros a week. Not to be sneezed at, by the way..

Meanwhile, Robin Dominic has got a dossier three times the size of mine just in trying to get Registered for work so he can pay Tax on what he earns. And he has only been here for nine months. But they don't seem to be very interested in that.

I have told him to forget about paying Tax until they send him a Tax Declaration Form. But he is still a bit more proper than I am. Poor, deluded boy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 Empty Re: French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round

Post  bb1 Mon May 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Interesting, Sabot, thanks.

I suspect that if I'd had to choose, I would have been one of those people who deliberately spoiled their papers in protest. If you ask me which one I dislike most, then it would be Macron...not a glowing endorsement of either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Interesting, Sabot, thanks.

I suspect that if I'd had to choose, I would have been one of those people who deliberately spoiled their papers in protest. If you ask me which one I dislike most, then it would be Macron...not a glowing endorsement of either.

Marine Le Pen will never win. Even she is too extreme, despite dumping her father.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 08, 2017 5:55 pm

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 40189DD900000578-0-image-a-86_1494256428505

Riot police wearing heavy-duty helmets, shields, body armour and brandishing batons face off with demonstrators in Paris

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4485212/Ready-use-tough-negotiating-skills-Monsieur-Macron.html#ixzz4gWEgONk7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder, did the Antifa have two separate set of placards made, depending on who won and what they were going to riot about? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 08, 2017 6:03 pm

It's only Paris. No one cares about what is going on there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 08, 2017 6:05 pm

And Antifa riot about naff-all, everywhere, anyway.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 pm

bb1 wrote:And Antifa riot about naff-all, everywhere, anyway.

Who are they? I've never heard of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 08, 2017 6:21 pm

The moat probably did.....I mean you have to be prepared and all that.......Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Oh, they're all over the place, Sabot...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/07/black-confederacy-supporters-square-off-antifa-thugs-theres-showdown-487120

Leftists, who want the statue to be the latest victim in a series of monuments that the city has torn down in an attempt to erase the Confederacy, have clashed with supporters of Confederate history, including an African-American group known as Black Rebel.

The Black Rebel group set out a request for help from like minded individuals to help them defend the monument on Sunday when it is rumored Antifa thugs will come with chains and trucks to pull down the monument

Also fighting in New Orleans with the Black Confederacy over a statue. They think everyone except them is a 'fascist', and they will kick your head in if you don't agree with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, they're all over the place, Sabot...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/07/black-confederacy-supporters-square-off-antifa-thugs-theres-showdown-487120

Leftists, who want the statue to be the latest victim in a series of monuments that the city has torn down in an attempt to erase the Confederacy, have clashed with supporters of Confederate history, including an African-American group known as Black Rebel.

The Black Rebel group set out a request for help from like minded individuals to help them defend the monument on Sunday when it is rumored Antifa thugs will come with chains and trucks to pull down the monument

Also fighting in New Orleans with the Black Confederacy over a statue. They think everyone except them is a 'fascist', and they will kick your head in if you don't agree with them.

Ah. So not Fascist then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 11, 2017 6:31 am

Rising political star deals fresh blow to French far-right

PARIS (AP) — The party of failed French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen suffered a new jolt on Wednesday as her niece, the country's youngest lawmaker and an icon of the far right, announced she plans to leave politics.

The decision by Marion Marechal-Le Pen, who represents the National Front's conservative flank and core values, kicks another block out from under the party, which is looking to remake itself and even change its name.

That job won't be done in time for next month's elections for parliament — where the National Front desperately needs a good showing.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/5180918-rising-political-star-deals-fresh-blow-to-french-f.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 am

If I was Ms le Pen, I would be tempted to put my feet up and pour a large drink, and just watch as Macron unravels, frankly.

The very fact that he made his triumphal entry to the strains of flaming Ode to Joy should have told everyone who his masters are. He isn't going to do one single thing that would genuinely help France's struggling economy, Merkel won't let him.

It's just a matter of time before there's yet another terrorist attack in France - can you imagine Macron showing the slightest bit of leadership or backbone? He should have stuck to going to fashion shows with his granny wife - plastic people never make good leaders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Fair play to Macron for standing up in an open-top military vehicle as he was driven up the Champs Elysees, it must take a fair amount of nerve to do that, while doubtless trying to put Dallas book depositories and Day of the Jackal to the back of your mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 am

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 40CA861400000578-4542060-Melania_is_pictured_with_first_row_from_left_to_right_First_Lady-m-58_1495736023991

French election: Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen estimated to be through to second round  - Page 3 40CA861400000578-4542060-image-m-51_1495735651215

What on earth was Mrs Macron thinking? Mrs Edrogan looks, well, the way she always does, Melania looks stunning, the other ladies are smartly dressed in nice, appropriate outfits....

But Mrs M. looks like someone's mad granny who's escaped her carers and is running around in a Twiggy 1966 mini-skirt. The skin on her arms and legs is awful, WORSE than many ladies of mature years - possibly due to what looks like a starvation diet - her face and neck are badly wrinkled and her hair appears to be dry and dead.

Some kindly person really needs to take her aside and tell her she doesn't look 'chic and youthful', she looks desperate to hang onto a youth that is long gone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3