JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY

2 posters

Go down

Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY Empty Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY

Post  rhodes Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 pm

freaky barsteward twat
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY Empty Re: Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Good - not that another life sentence is going to matter much to that piece of sh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY Empty Re: Robert Black found guilty of murder of JENNIFER CARDY

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Heartbreaking:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16097504

Father's Plea To Black: 'Did You Kill My Girl?'

A dying father has appealed to serial-killer Robert Black to tell him if his little girl was also among his victims.

Schoolgirl Genette Tate was 13 when she vanished while she delivered newspapers in the village of Aylesbeare in Devon in August 1978.
She has never been found but detectives believe she was probably abducted and murdered.
Genette's father John Tate, now 69, is confined to a wheelchair.
He has prostate cancer and says the last 33 years since his daughter's disappearance have been "real hell".
Speaking to Sky News he said: "I don't think anyone else understands what you go through."

Genette Tate has not been seen since August 1978

Detectives arrested Robert Black in 2005 inside Wakefield prison and questioned him on suspicion of Genette's murder but have not charged him with the crime.
Mr Tate confirmed that there simply is not enough evidence to link Black to his daughter's disappearance.
He said: "The Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) came to see me personally last year to tell me there was insufficient evidence to charge Robert Black with her murder...it was one hell of a bombshell."
Black has been convicted of killing four children - the latest being nine-year-old Jennifer Cardy.

A jury found the notorious Scottish paedophile guilty of kidnapping and murdering Jennifer as she cycled to a friend's house in the Co Antrim village of Ballinderry 30 years ago.
The DPP records that helped prove that Black was in Northern Ireland the day in 1981 that Jennifer was abducted could not help detectives investigating Genette's disappearance.
The data relating to the period between 1977 and 1979 had been destroyed.
Now Mr Tate would like to come face-to-face with the notorious serial killer.

"I would like to go and see him" he said. "I'd like to say to the guy, 'look, Jesus will forgive you for what you have done, I might not, but he can'.
"So why don't you take the opportunity to pray for forgiveness.
"If he told us where she was...it would be a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders, but it would break my heart to know what she had been through."
Black is also linked to other historical unsolved abduction cases.
Mr Tate believes the questions that swirl around the serial killer will only stop if he decides to open up.
"This guy could put a lot of people out of their misery," he added.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm

He isn't interested in putting anyone out of their misery, he is beyond redemption
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down