JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS

+5
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
sans_souci
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

crazytony wrote:Now the N.O.W. is extinct, can the reporter be subpoenaed to give up his source?

Oh Yes. And he will get done for Contempt of Court if he doesn't cough up. Not that he has any reason to refuse to answer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I would think Lord Justice Leveson has already given directions for investigations to begin:

MR SHERBORNE: It's not a question. I raise this. It was mentioned by the McCanns and you mentioned it as well, and that is in relation to News International, and what we do ask is they provide a response, sir, as you mentioned, in relation to the publication of Kate McCann's diary –

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: Mr Sherborne, I think that is a speech. We can discuss what we should do, and of course I'm in a position to do something about it,
because if there's a name, then I can issue a request, and I put the word "request" in inverted commas, under Section 21 of the 2005 Act, and I can find out.

MR SHERBORNE: Sir, I understand that. It's not just the byline, if I may say, with respect, because that's the person who wrote the story. There is also the question, which I'm sure the McCanns would like to be dealt with, if possible, which is who obtained and in what circumstances they obtained the diary from the Portuguese police.

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: I understand.

MR SHERBORNE: That's a decision at a higher level.

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: That's a thread, and I'm absolutely alert to the point. I really am.

MR SHERBORNE: I'm very grateful.

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: Thank you.
Dr McCann, Dr McCann, thank you very much indeed. I can only wish you everything well in your continuing search for Madeleine

MR McCANN: Thank you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/01/all-mouth-no-trousers/#disqus_thread

Excellent point from Carana, which I confess I had totally forgotten about:

I could be very wrong here, but the misinterpretation of the Calpol issue plus the exaggerated diary allegations all within a few days back in Sept 2007 make me think that certain quarters were trying to give the impression of some kind of sophisticated pincer operation via the media. Most odd.

The CdeM leaks came later. By total coincidence, just in time for the promo of a certain book.

Fits nicely; someone's book was launched on 24th July 2008.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:00 pm

swatch76 T S
NotW journalist Daniel Sanderson did story on Kate McCann's private diary. Likely to be called to #leveson to explain how obtained legally?
23 Nov

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Now that should be interesting.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes, I just saw it when I was nosing around, sans. As the NOTW doesn't exist any more, I don't see that Mr Sanderson will be reluctant to reveal where that copy came from. And clearing this up will help redeem NOTW. Slightly.

No, I am sure we will be finding out all about the 'Portuguese reporter' and his - or her - sources in Portugal before too long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

Another day dawns, and still there is no sign of Morais. Maybe she has something on her mind?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I understand from CNN that Piers Morgan is due to testify tomorrow - Tuesday 20 December. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks, that should be worth following.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 pm

CARTER RUCK BLOG - LEVESON AND THE MCCANNS - Page 3 Clip_121
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am

Re: Portuguese Police didn't have Kate's diary?? (and how forum member Xavier was outed as JATYK and PFA2's 'sans-souci')
Stella Today at 10:29 am

.jd wrote:
Putting things into perspective a little.....We have a newspaper printing an extract from a diary, a diary that was going to be printed anyway in some shape or form....Bang! libel, 'mental rape', sue.....

Why do you say the "diary that was going to be printed anyway"?

Only two people had the diary contents. The McCann's and the PJ.

The PJ could not have released that information.

OK, lets make this really really simple for the benefit of mentally challenged folk on MM and Haverns.

We know that the PJ had a copy of the diary.

We know that the PJ had the diary translated into Portuguese.

We know that copy of the diary sold to NOTW was in Portuguese and had indications that it was a police copy.

NOTW had it translated into English

They then published extracts.

They claimed that this was with the approval of the McCanns. In which case - er - why not say - "could you let us have a copy please...". No need to buy it. No need to have it translated and checked. Much much simpler. So.... who did the diary come from? The PJ, or the McCanns.
Is it so difficult to follow the chain of logic?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am

Wow. Jd and Stella - mental titans adding 2 plus 2 and getting 56. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

I don't think they can process the information because they are scared to, sans. Just think of what else they would have to face if they accept the truth about the diary.

Look at this idiotic statement:

The PJ could not have released that information.

Why couldn't they? Why couldn't someone in the PJ swiped a couple of extra copies? Why couldn't someone in the PJ - or more likely, someone who was about to leave the PJ - have ignored the order to destroy all copies and kept one?

Half of Portimao seems to have had copies of the diary after it was first siezed, and there is only one person who is likely to have done that.

Oh, I do believe it is the convicted criminal the PJ are trying to remove from their 'old boys' association because of his behaviour.

All roads lead to Gonc; that is the inconvenient truth the forkers just cannot face. Because if they do face it, it means facing the fact that they are horribly, totally wrong about a lot of other things, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 am

Good heavens Bonny. But the PJ are a highly regarded force in modern european policing. It is unthinkable that any member of such an elite force would do anything so underhand as to sell the odd copy of a doscument ordered to be destroyed, or lie in official documents to cover up a beating of a suspect.... Hang on - scrub that......

jd Today at 11:02 am

.Of course it wasn't the PJ. Imo they planted the released to whoever so they could sue and make money.....this is always their strategy

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

You have to wonder, are they so far gone, that they actually believe the conspiraloon garbage they write?

Piers Morgan's statement here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/20/leveson-inquiry-piers-morgan-live

He seems to have been entertaining, anyway.....

5.22pm: Sherborne says the remittance advice document for Nott was titled "mobile phone scandal".

"And your point?" says Morgan.

"I ask the questions," quips Sherborne.

Morgan accuses Sherborne of "massively self-inflating" the importance of this story and Nott's "psychotic campaign".

5.19pm: Morgan says the idea that Nott was told Blackman "one of the biggest stories of the decade" is nonsense given the decade included stories such as the death of Princess Diana.

Morgan says he has "studied this man's testimony". "He seems to me one sandwich short of a picnic," he adds.

He continues: "This was a complete non-event, it never got supressed for the reason he's trying to …"

Sherborne asks why Nott was paid £100 for the story.

Morgan says "loads" of people get paid £100 for stories that are not used.

"£100 for the biggest story of the decade sounds pretty cheap to me," says Jay.

ETA, that won't go down well, Steven Nott appears to be something of a hero to the conspiraloons..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 pm

RothleyPillow Rothley Pillowcase
@LevesonInquiry Why allow a SH*T-HOUSE Piers Morgan to get away with saying Knott is psychotic & barking? The #mccann s say stuff like this

Sooner the police confiscate Rotten Pillock's hard drive the better... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

From Myths with thanks:

w_nicht: Was Morgan working for the Mirror 2003 when Mirror forum admin was sending threats to people who didn't agree with #mccann version?

Now, I'm not as conversant with the minutae of the McCann case as most of you are but even I know Madeleine vanished in 2007, which makes the above question unbelievable in its erronousness! Also, the Mirror forum admin sending threats out? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

w_nicht: Was Morgan working for the Mirror 2003 when Mirror forum admin was sending threats to people who didn't agree with #mccann version?

That's a gem, LL - and the 'threat' was probably a warning about its behaviour. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm

You mean this moronic retard poster is a time traveller? I mean, they were threatening her with dire consequences 4 years BEFORE May 2007? She knew it was going to happen? We need this answered asap!!!! LL

ERA: More idiocy:

w_nicht: @veniviedivici Is there a way to find out who had the power to block IP adresses from the Mirror forum that time. Admin and mods?

veniviedivici: @w_nicht Probably the only way would be to take legal action !

veniviedivici: @w_nicht I suspect some of the Mirror mods were associates of Bren Ryan !

veniviedivici: @w_nicht I suspect Tony Parsons had some input to the Mirror forum !

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh Lord, this is beyond funny. Maybe it's because the forkers seem to have been saying the same things for centuries, LL -they are boring even themselves?

I mean, taking legal action to find out if the mods on a long-defunct forum could ban ips - how pathetic and obsessive can you get? rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh Lord, this is beyond funny. Maybe it's because the forkers seem to have been saying the same things for centuries, LL -they are boring even themselves?

I mean, taking legal action to find out if the mods on a long-defunct forum could ban ips - how pathetic and obsessive can you get? rofl rofl
oh dear rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

OH ME DICKY TICKER!!!!
All this laughter is not good for an old man, you know!!! And the idiocy, oh vey!!!! And Crivens, even!!!! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:41 am

They're doing that thinking outside the box again. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 am

Just appeared here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/21/madeleine-mccann-reporters-to-give-evidence-at-leveson-inquiry/

Quote:

Jailed reporter to give evidence
(UKPA) – 5 hours ago

The inquiry into press standards, which after today will break until January 9, will also take evidence from three journalists who wrote about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Portugal in 2007 for the Daily Express, Nick Fagge, Padraic Flanagan and David Pilditch.

In March 2008 Express Newspapers paid £550,000 libel damages and printed front-page apologies to the missing girl’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, over a series of articles falsely alleging they were responsible for their daughter’s death.

falsely alleging they were responsible for their daughter’s death

That'll be more shrieks from the forkers, then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 am

Bonny, I'm just waiting patiently for one of these journo's to name Gonc as a source. I'm sure its getting close. Comeonthen Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next