JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

+6
sans_souci
rhodes
Sabot
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Ms Spencer, the target of the Bratpack's venom, has made a statement here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profiler-Pat-Brown-uses-Anne-Bremner-to-sue-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann/243809885675504

Justine Spencer
Joana Andrea Morais

You have libelled me and I wish to put the record straight and demand a public and unreserved apology from you. What you have said about me and accused me of is maliciously false

"A rude, offensive person who attacks, stalks,
bullies anyone..."

On what are you basing your evidence? Hearsay? David? Warren? Rothley Pillow? You dont know me. We have never met, messaged, tweeted or spoken. Is this your own opinion or are you repeating the lies of others? Strong accusations here. When have I ever attacked, stalked or bullied anyone? Where is your evidence of this? Show me where I attack people? Considering that it was my own personal photos and details that were hacked from people on your side (David and Warren) and posted on numerous anti hate sites with insults beneath, quite how do you see me as the stalker? Offensive? I do not routinely use offensive language. That again would be your side again. And bullying? Isnt it your side that are trying to get me sacked right now? Your claims and accusations are malicious, unsubstantiated and false. They are also libellous.

My tweets that you have cited as evidence are not my own tweets but RETWEETS from the most disgusting Rothley Pillow who I believe is on your side; a pro. I merely tacked a comment on the end of his hideous tweets to highlight how disgusting and depraved his tweets really are. RT means Retweet. Colons mean this has been written by the person immediately prior and what they say is within speech marks. Please pay closer attention to this. I have retweeted Rothley Pillows tweets to expose how depraved and vile they are. As a result of your twitter ignorance you wrongly believed and have also led others to believe that that this was my own tweet therefore inciting hatred against me.

"posting pictures of ourselves and our families with ignoble remarks, inciting to violence and hatred

Say what? Ms. Morais I neither own nor contribute to a blog. I do not know Muratfan at all and we have never ever spoken. I dont even know his real name or what he looks like. Your accusations that I am responsible for the contents of his blog is quite ridiculous and once again a mistake on your part which incites violence to me from those who now believe your inaccuracies. I do not nor have I ever incited hatred or violence yet your post has done exactly that to me.

A word of advice here; do not take as fact what other people have told you notably David Bret and Warren Thornton because lamentably most of what they say is not based on fact yet on hate.

=====================

You go, girl! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I think it must be, Jayelles, I haven't followed this from the start.

That clown Brat and his hangers on somehow got the bizarre notion that she was connected to muratfan, which is risible; any sane person would have known how stupid that is.

But he and his hangers-on have used that as an excuse to attack, stalk, abuse and harrass Ms Spencer - they have even tried to get her sacked from her job, FFS.

Please note - they only found out where she worked after one of THEM got into her private FB by dubious means.

And Morais has been joining in, and posting her approval of this vile, cowardly behaviour.

The whole thing got so out of control that Paiva intervened; absolutely the last thing Gonc and co need right this minute is to be associated with these cyber-stormtroopers.

And Brat's answer to that? Oh, it isn't the real Paiva. Rolling Eyes

Oh yes it is - or is he now about to claim that HideHo is an Evil Pro?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Oh dear.....forker on MM:

Dirty tricks. Could well be someone trying to discredit him or get the case thrown out on a technicality?

People are getting desperate....... someone needs to get in touch with the real RP and alert him ASAP.

No need to worry, dear - that WAS him. Deal with it.

And it is to Paiva's credit that he told the Bratpack to stop the Nazi tactics.

Why on earth would the McCanns want to interfere with the libel trial? Their lawyer hasn't done a runner, unlike Gonc's.

Boy, are the forkers in for a few nasty shocks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:52 pm

You couldn't make it up....

A lot off people have said that. M....tf..n...has done this...copied his Facebook picture and copied and pasted it first on ..Brens site and then on FB...

How STUPID can these people get? A lot off[sic] people shouldn't be allowed to cross busy roads by themselves...

So, it's our own dear Muratfan HideHo has been talking to all this time, is it?

It first appeared on FB, was copied to MM, then was deleted by admin - Bren saw all this and checked FB.

Are we to assume that Muratfan invented a fake Paiva FB account months - years - ago, and that all this time, Paiva's friends and family have been gaily posting on it without noticing there was anything a bit odd?

Straws, grasping at.

And they seem to be failing to mention that Pavia is as near bi-lingual as makes no odds; his English is probably better than a lot of the forkers.

Oh, why bother? They are clearly in total denial of reality. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

There' s a lot off it about. And if she doesn't get off and sort out her offs, I am going to have a bit off a screaming ffit
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/10/paiva-steps-in-on-facebook/

Bren sez:

Message for Kitti on Missing Madeleine Forum

As you have started your accusations (screenshot) that MuratFan has something to do with this blog, I will put you firmly in your place by proving your accusations are false . MuratFan doesn’t contribute to any blog posts and neither do they play any role other than possibly being a commentator under another alias which is unknown to myself.

This blog post was made at 17.07pm on January 10th 2012 (screenshot) by myself, after I found the comment on that Facebook page.

Richard Paiva posted on Justice4Maddie Facebook page at 14.47pm (screenshot), which is far earlier than it was posted on this blog. I will also provide you with a clear list of revisions, which prove (via wordpress) that this post was started well after Ricardo Paiva posted on Facebook (screenshot).

Now you know the facts, perhaps you will research more thoroughly in future, before you accuse people on forums of actions that are totally false. And you wonder why people change their minds about things and people.

You have failed miserably in trying to cause trouble for this blog and myself, because I have proven you to be nothing but a stirrer and liar.

Just one more thing, whatever is happening between Ricardo Paiva, Justine Spencer, David Bret and Thornton, is absolutely nothing to do with me, and I will NOT become involved in it, whatsoever, so you can all stop trying to drag me into it. I posted what Paiva said and remain by my firm opinion that if this was the real Ricardo Paiva it really does go to show what he thinks of the anti agenda when he refers to it as a witchhunt.

==================

Quite; and it is naff-all to do with us, either, despite some clown trying to claim Paiva posted here. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Comments on:

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 Justin10

It's obvious to a blind man that it is indeed Paiva.

What is going on, beyond that, I haven't the foggiest. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that this was actually the last straw for Cabrita.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am

More from HideHo:

how does this fake have an account with 200 friends, many from Portugal and with Goncalo and Sofia as friends as well as their family?

==========
I have just checked back on his 'wall'....its all Portuguese and, as far as I am concerned, not even slightly resembling a 'fake' account.

============

It would be an awfully good idea if they finally grasped that Brat is a compulsive liar, and the cause of this disaster.

On the other hand - Brat does the forker cause more damage than Evil Carter Ruck could ever manage - so as you were.

biggrin

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 pm

This really ought to be the end of the matter - HideHo's latest:

'The Message' came to me via my email inbox and clicking on the Facebook name of Ricardo Paiva, it took me directly to his page with 200 friends including Goncalo Amaral and several family members and Portuguese comments on the wall.

As I see it, the only possibility is if someone used his account to write a message, but one of such positiveness towards the fight for Madeleine would not be typical in my opinion, as well as IF it was hacked, it would be a somewhat silly move to impersonate a police officer on Facebook.

My opinion still remains that it was Ricardo himself unless/until PROVEN otherwise.

Exactly.

Time the forkers faced reality - that The Brat has damaged their cause so seriously, that Paiva HAD to intervene.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 pm

I wonder if it's dawned on Brat yet as to the seriousness of the situation?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 pm

I know it's been said that Paiva shouldn't have intervened, but maybe he is as sick to death of the forkers as everyone else is?

He knows Gonc is finished, that there is no Ace, no standalone evidence, nothing - he knows it's all over for Gonc.

I assume he would like to try to salvage his career, and get well away from this debacle? What better way to do it than to do something rather chivalrous, and tell the forkers to stop abusing and harrassing women?

Maybe he doesn't want to be remembered in the PJ annals as the F----- T------ who went down in disgrace with Gonc?

Don't know, maybe I am being too benign. Which doesn't happen often Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 pm

My own personal take on all this is that Paiva and the lawyer (are they the same person?) actually wanted to cover their backs, to walk away from a disaster that could ruin their career(s)/reputations(s). Any legal worth his salt would chuck in the towel if he had doubts about his client or the case. Doesn't need to be about money, but about losing face. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Totally different people, LL.

Ricardo Paiva is a serving PJ officer, an inspector. He was quite close to the McCanns, then - well, I don't know what happened, but he got sucked into Gonc's Fridge Theory, seemingly also being unable to understand DNA and forensics.

He was much taken with the Wonderdogs, which is how he ended up being immortalised in Kate's book as the F*cking T*sser'.

Now, he's been pretty quiet since then, though he did get dragged into the Lisbon courts a couple of years ago, when he stunned the world with his Dream Interpreting Skills.

It is just possible that he obviously reads around, and now knows that Gonc is a complete waste of oxygen, and the woofs are anything but wonderdogs.

He may also want to improve his reputation a bit, and generally scramble clear of the wreckage caused by Team Gonc.

He is also probably totally disgusted by those freaks and their harrassment of women and wants nothing to do with it.

His English is excellent - probably better than most of the forkers. His FB account has been going for yonks, so why they are trying to comfort themselves with the notion that it wasn't him is beyond me.

It was Paiva all right.

Cabrita is the little fellow to our left of this photo, LL:

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 Ng1151563

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:39 pm

This may be of interest to anyone who thinks Paiva can't speak extremely good English:

Madeleine: McCanns 'in the clear' as DNA evidence proves inconclusive
By DAVID WILKES
Last updated at 10:18 30 November 2007

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Forensic evidence is not strong enough to charge Kate and Gerry McCann in connection with their missing daughter Madeleine, it emerged today.
A team of senior Portuguese police and forensic experts spent all day discussing the DNA results gleaned by their British counterparts, but are understood to have decided they are inconclusive.
Last night, as it was confirmed by the Forensic Science Service that their tests remain "ongoing", the McCanns' legal team called on the Portuguese police to lift the couple's status as official suspects.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496816/Madeleine-McCanns-clear-DNA-evidence-proves-inconclusive.html#ixzz1jGaYFYse

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 3 DnateamDM2811_468x359

Airport arrival: (from left) Luis Viriato, Francisco Corte-Real, Ricardo Paiva and Fernando Viegas

That's Paiva in the suit and tie - note the date. That was well AFTER his enthusiasm for the Wonderdogs.

The whole article is well worth a read; someone who can discuss forensics in English can most certainly post on FB in English....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 pm

It's certainly possible that Paiva does want to move on from all of this. Time will tell of course.

It was the right thing for him to do when he told them to stop. Glad to know he has some sense of right and wrong.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:45 pm

This is going to sound odd, but trying to make sense of this, I was put in mind of Beowulf - he was forever going on about things being done For English eyes, etc... a lot of it goes on in Portugal, seemingly.

I suspect there is all sorts of Machiavellian scheming going on right now in the Portimao area; mainly concerning how to get into the lifeboats and away from the sinking SS Goncalol.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

It has crossed my mind that out from under the influence of Amaral, Ricardo Paiva might have realised that he had been misled by the twisted suspicions which obviously permeated Portimao Police Station. It has probably occurred to him that he made a right plonker of himself.
Amaral was at best a cowboy who perhaps seemed like an experienced hard man to an up and coming officer looking for promotion on the back of the Leading Detective.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

I suspect there is all sorts of Machiavellian scheming going on right now in the Portimao area; mainly concerning how to get into the lifeboats and away from the sinking SS Goncalol.

Are there enough lifeboats around? First Sofia goes. Then we hear his attorney is no more. Who will be next? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm

lily wrote:I suspect there is all sorts of Machiavellian scheming going on right now in the Portimao area; mainly concerning how to get into the lifeboats and away from the sinking SS Goncalol.

Are there enough lifeboats around? First Sofia goes. Then we hear his attorney is no more. Who will be next? Pcorneater

Deleted. Not important.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
Ricardo Paiva's facebook page mysteriously deleted #Ismellarat #mccann

Nothing 'mysterious' about it at all, oh pervy one.

Inspector Paiva has had a gutful of forkers in general and the BratPack in particular.

You lot have driven him away in disgust.

Are you proud of yourselves? Because you shouldn't be - you sickened a serving PJ officer, the kind of person you thought was on your 'side'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh, how sad and pathetic - now the pervy one is digging itself into a very deep hole by shrieking, no doubt on orders from The Brat, that it was mysteriously cloned.

Years ago.

I will leave others to point out why the pervy one is making matters worse:

BrenR1958 Bren
@GasparStatement R you saying the Ricardo Paiva account was cloned? surely GA as Cristóvão would've known it wasn't that as friends #McCann

greenink211 green
@
@GasparStatement What kind of PJ OFFICER has a cloned FB account for YEARS with all his ACTUAL FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES ON IT? lol #McCann
2 hours ago
greenink211 green
@
@GasparStatement If YOU are saying that was a CLONED ACCT then why did PAIVA's friends and COLLEAGUES leave it for YEARS? LOL #McCann
2 hours ago

BrenR1958 Bren
@GasparStatement If Cristóvão & GA were his friends then it proves that they account was NOT cloned #McCann Stop spinning you'll go dizzy

greenink211 green
@
@GasparStatement SO ARE YOU CLAIMING Paiva and all those mates on there who are genuine ARE SO THICK THEY MISSED IT? lol #McCann

greenink211 green
@
@GasparStatement WHY are YOU implying that PAIVA and all his mates and friends in PJ and PT are THICK? What an abusive person U are. #McCann
2 hours ago

greenink211 green
@
@GasparStatement Don't YOU think this PAIVA deletion and the CABRITA disappearance are more likely BOTH true and REAL? #McCann

=============

Yes, I think we all get the picture - having caused a disaster, the culprits are trying to make up ever-stupider stories to wriggle out of responsibility.

Any minute now, they will claim the dog ate their homework....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 pm

xxxxxFernxxxxx Nikki
@
@BrenR1958 @GasparStatement It wasn't cloned Bren, I am certain RPs account was genuine : )
2 hours ago

-----------------

Yup; it was genuine, and all the leading forkers know it was genuine, though as usual they are scared to tell the sheeples the truth.

Brat and co have caused a disaster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:29 pm

bb1 wrote:xxxxxFernxxxxx Nikki
@
@BrenR1958 @GasparStatement It wasn't cloned Bren, I am certain RPs account was genuine : )
2 hours ago

-----------------

Yup; it was genuine, and all the leading forkers know it was genuine, though as usual they are scared to tell the sheeples the truth.

Brat and co have caused a disaster.
Yes it was genuine and it has been removed because of Bret.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Justine Spencer

Ricardo has been forced to deactivate his FB account now on account of the invasive behaviour of the anti s who have been inundating him with unwanted messages and in fact hounding his entire friends list with unsolicited messages following his post.

You really couldn't make it up, could you? The forkers have been hounding a serving PJ officer...mind you, being on the receiving end of their abuse may make him see one or two things differently.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:33 pm

What A Hoot. We could not have achieved this result if we had been trying. They have effectively wiped the floor with everyone they are supposed to be supporting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next