JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

+5
crazytony
Lamplighter
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Empty WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 am

There has been a lot of behind-the-scenes gossip about Paiva making inappropriate remarks to some young woman on the internet - NO, NO THAT SPENCER PERSON.

Anyway, it seems to be rather serious, from what is appearing in the comments on the Brunty blog:

Posted by: Anna16 from Lisbon, Portugal on March 10, 2012 10:02 AMPJ Ricardo Paiva fell into a trap on the internet, it seems he met a woman on Face Book, I haven't found the user name YET, who said she was a US model and according to the newspaper Correio da Manha, inspector Paiva informed this person quiet a bit of info reg the Madeleine McCann case, this woman who turned out to be a man, black mailed the inspector.

I don't have time to read the whole article as I have to go out.

Perhaps you guys can google the article.

Wonder if it's anyone from this blog ha ha ha

Got to go, hubby is yelling.

I did hear the name, and forgot it.

I also heard that the 'woman' was actually a somewhat aggrieved lover of nice people, seeking revenge for Paiva's intervention in Spencergate.

Another comment:

Posted by: sitheran from Scotland on March 10, 2012 10:23 AM"Posted by: Anna16 from Lisbon, Portugal on March 10, 2012 10:02 AM"

If that is true then it is no surprise that an outside force has been brought in to review the PJ's investigation into Madeleine's case...

Blackmail? US Models...? Paiva giving information out?

You couldn't make that up... Poor Madeleine McCann..

And no disaster for the forkers is complete without ShuBob getting things 100% wrong, 100% of the time:

Posted by: ShuBob on March 10, 2012 10:28 AMPaiva story in the link below with the suggestion the trap was set up by someone working for the McCanns. No surprises there. Paiva is facing disciplinary action as a result.

http://www.abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=320170

If it turns out he was fooled, he only has himself to blame IMO. He must be well versed in the dirty tricks of the McCanns.

'Dirty tricks of the McCanns'? It wasn't the McCanns, it was David Bret wanting payback over Justinegate - allegedly Wink , ?

Candice! Was that the name of the 'model' Paiva was whispering sweet nothings to?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 am

That abola link is a link to the piece which is

ON THE FRONT PAGE OF CdM rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/inspector-de-maddie-cai-em-ratoeira

Inspector Maddie falls into trap
Fake profile on the Internet seduces the Maddie case investigator inconfidĂȘncias. The whole story in CM.

Abola:

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The detective Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as the American model, but the talks eventually fall into the possession of the English press. The inspector then has been blackmailed, that these conversations were not made public, and now responds in disciplinary proceedings to be concerned the violation of official duties. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the cause of McCann.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl

It would have been less humiliating for Paiva if it HAD been the McCanns; Sauces say it was none other than....

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 220px-David_Bret

Let's have some music, specially chosen for the lovelorn Ricardo...

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 am

Bloody Hell. What next? This is getting serious. I am no fan of Paiva, but this is no way to carry on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

Eek Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 am

Posted by: sitheran from Scotland on March 10, 2012 10:34 AMI know that Paiva was recently reported to have "told off" some antis for there rather ungentlemanly behaviour towards other people involved in the debate...

I wonder if this is the pay off...

Sitheran is spot-on - 100% correct thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 am

By sheer chance, Spencergate gets a mention here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/10/putting-things-into-perspective/

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Spence10

Somehow, I don't think there will be any more input from Ricardo in the review.

Kate McCann's description of him turns out to be pretty accurate, given he's been cyber-romancing another man.

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5 WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5 WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5 WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5 WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5 WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? 5
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

And I see Myths have swiped this from us, still with no apology for their duplicious behaviour.

Ah well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 am

You could not make this up.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 am

It's beyond funny - Paiva's idiocy may well be the root cause of a lot of things, including Gonc's crazy behaviour.

He shouldn't have been making inappropriate remarks to strange young women on the internet in the first place.

That he was actually whispering sweet nothings to Bret - allegedly, of course Wink - is beyond parody.

Now, what was it Kate McCann called him again? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

I can't laugh any more....... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Who's next for Karma?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Ironically, MM have a thread called:

Re: Weakest Link Part II

I think that would be young Ricardo, somehow?

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? SNN1221AA-280_985281a

I think disciplinary action for whispering sweet internet nothings to Bret - allegedly, of course Wink - when under the impression that the object of one's desires is a young, attractive model, has to win some kind of prize for stupidity.

Oh, I wonder if this will be in the super, soaraway, Sunday Sun?

Sounds just their sort of story!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 pm

I feel so sure that Bret (allegedly) would love to be the Sun's Sunday Page 3 Pin up. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:40 pm

What was the supposed 'model's' name? It was something like Candice? Caprice?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 pm

lily wrote:I feel so sure that Bret (allegedly) would love to be the Sun's Sunday Page 3 Pin up. biggrin
Dinnae be sae daft, lassie, he's flat chested! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 pm

lily wrote:I feel so sure that Bret (allegedly) would love to be the Sun's Sunday Page 3 Pin up. biggrin

Are you trying to put The Sunday Sun out of business before they even get off the ground, Lily?
Who would want to look at Bret's ugly mug before breakfast?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh dear me...

Posted by: JL3 on March 10, 2012 12:32 PM

Posted by: emilyb3. on March 10, 2012 12:26 PM

Justine Spencer? Oh dear oh dear, one of the more rabid of the bunch, what is it with the mccann supporters and entrapment, silly old moo lol

whats she blackmailing him with the old tart?

=======

From what I can gather although I may be wrong the story isn't clear as yet, but he is in trouble for identifying himself online as a PJ officer and detailing his connection to the McCann case?

The person was threatening to send screenshots to the PJ

It seems that a newspaper was also in possession of those?

That's how I am reading it so far Em

Screenshots now is it? That rather lets Ms Spencer off the hook, doesn't it? I think we can all remember who was so enraged about Paiva's defence of Ms Spencer, he announced he was sending screenshots to the PJ...

And I do hope this comes to court, the Portuguese tabloids would have a field day at the expense of young Ricardo, who really has lived up to Kate McCann's description of him rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Funny how it's all coming home to roost, intit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh my goodness, I am shocked and stunned, stunned and shocked!

I thought the Brat only drooled over film stars and omelettes. He has lowered his standards to a shocking level. I am so very shocked and stunned!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 pm

ShuBob, emu and co seem to have forgotten what the Portuguese person on the Brunty blog actually posted, so here is a reminder:

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Anna1610

this woman who turned out to be a man , black mailed the inspector.

Ms Spencer is most definitely NOT A MAN.

A certain blogger, however, who was enraged by Paiva's defence of her, and who has been busily sending screenshots to the PJ, is a man....

Which is why I really, really hope this ends up all over the Portuguese and UK tabloids rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:ShuBob, emu and co seem to have forgotten what the Portuguese person on the Brunty blog actually posted, so here is a reminder:

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Anna1610

this woman who turned out to be a man , black mailed the inspector.

Ms Spencer is most definitely NOT A MAN.

A certain blogger, however, who was enraged by Paiva's defence of her, and who has been busily sending screenshots to the PJ, is a man....

Which is why I really, really hope this ends up all over the Portuguese and UK tabloids rofl rofl rofl
This blackmailer is going to pay a heavy price for his games.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Isn't Blackmail a Criminal Offence?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:23 pm

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? Cdmpav10

Are they grasping it yet? Ms Spencer's profile isn't 'fake' - Clarice or whatever her name is, most definitely was. As well as being a bloke with a score to settle rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Sabot wrote:
Isn't Blackmail a Criminal Offence?
It is indeed and facebook, God Bless them, cooperate with law enforcement fully.
Whoever the blackmailer is, he is now known to police.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Be interesting to see if this is really true.
I have a funny feeling more games might be being played by Paiva.
I would put nothing past him to help his side kick Gonc.
Anyway isn't he supposed to be a married man?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next