JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

+6
sans_souci
rhodes
Sabot
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

It's hilarious seeing them twisting and spinning, making up ever more ridiculous fantasies to try to wriggle out of the disaster they caused. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  greenink211 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

While strictly not on topic I hope you will forgive this little post as it does fit in with the recent theme of idiocy among the anti McCanns.

@JillCL has been spamming this for a while now asking why the press missed it.

RICARDO PAIVA SLAPS DOWN FB BULLIES ATTACKING McCANN SUPPORTERS - Page 4 Clip_131

She probably thinks it suggests he never lied about the McCanns BUT she fails to spot that he only admits to not having lied between Sept 07 and Jan 08? Isn't she the one with the phenomenal archive of news reports? Has she missed the fact that PILDITCH (as a google search proves) was tweeting from MAY 2007? Why did he miss out May, June, July and August? Could it be because even he could not say he wasn't lying then?

I suspect that the PRESS did spot this and avoided it because it shows once more the way reporters use weasel words to excuse their lies. The lawyers at Leveson and Leveson himself were certainly dubious about this as the transcript shows but Pilditch was rescued by the Express lawyer on a technicality.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:31 pm

We aren't very good at sticking to topics, Greenink smile

I sometimes swear JCL is suffering from dementia; she keeps saying the same things over and over again. And all those ancient press reports she insists on posting have made it very difficult to find anything on MCF.

As an example, I tried to find material from the police files about Kate McCann's diary on MCF; I had to give it up, as I was faced with what looked like hundreds of press reports, all saying much the same thing, with the word 'diary' in them.

There is, of course, another reason why the damaging inventions and smears stopped in Autumn 2007 - Amaral was remove from the case at the start of October.

I seem to recall it didn't happen again till spring 2008, when Rebelo was in the UK for the Rogatory interviews. As soon as he was out of Portugal, police sources say occurred again; I believe that is one of the reasons he had to cut his stay in the UK short?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:25 pm

bb1 wrote:We aren't very good at sticking to topics, Greenink smile

I sometimes swear JCL is suffering from dementia; she keeps saying the same things over and over again. And all those ancient press reports she insists on posting have made it very difficult to find anything on MCF.

As an example, I tried to find material from the police files about Kate McCann's diary on MCF; I had to give it up, as I was faced with what looked like hundreds of press reports, all saying much the same thing, with the word 'diary' in them.

There is, of course, another reason why the damaging inventions and smears stopped in Autumn 2007 - Amaral was remove from the case at the start of October.

I seem to recall it didn't happen again till spring 2008, when Rebelo was in the UK for the Rogatory interviews. As soon as he was out of Portugal, police sources say occurred again; I believe that is one of the reasons he had to cut his stay in the UK short?

Well you would think that she would have checked why he used those particular dates and didnt claim any truth for his articles before or after? Bit of a boo boo that from her especially as I have read about this archive of news she has with tens of thousands of reports. Do you think she keeps them in shoe boxes?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm

RedundantEddie Mark
@
@RingoStarfish if you read the files, it was K #McCann call to police reporting the dream that caised the PJ to be very suspicious

Have they the slightest idea how stupid Crime-Busting by Dream Interpretting sounds to grown-ups? Paiva's never lived that down. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/seriously-folks-you-brits-really-need.html

Tony's take on some of the recent vile behaviour from the Truthseekers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

More delusion on the Brunty blog:

Posted by: Fern from Keplar- 22b on January 18, 2012 9:12 PM

While were on friendly terms, whats this rumour being attached to YATYK2 about Amaral, lawyers, libel cases, fraudulant fund for Amaral, someone writing a fake comment on Facebook alledged to be written by Paiva, (not that I hadn't sussed that one out for myself when Fern copy pasted it on here) had a good laugh at that one,
-----------------

I'm not in any doubts whatsoever that the post was genuine and written by Ricardo Paiva.

Stunning - they don't believe Fern, though she has been around from the start. They didn't believe HideHo either - or maybe they just cannot bring themselves to believe the truth?

Haven't they figured it out yet - if it had been a clone, then the likes of Morais and Claudia would have been the very first to say so.

Especially as Morais encouraged the vile behaviour that led to Paiva's intervention?

But not a word from them, just as there is deadly silence over Gonc's problems. Maybe Morais is totally out of favor because of her conduct in this matter?

We don't make this stuff up - we don't need to. The forkers and their leaders do it all to themselves.

PS - It's JATYK2. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Phew, good job emu's got it sussed:

ditto paivas not an idiot and wouldnt have written those words lol probably manufactured by the 2 faced slag bren ryan

So, rather than face the truth - that it was the real Paiva - she is telling herself that, some time ago, Bren created a FB page where she pretended to be a Portuguese detective.

So good was she at this, that all his friends and family - mostly Portuguese - were fooled by her smooth skills, not only in pretending to be a PJ inspector, but also in posting in Portuguese?

I see.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wake up and smell the coffee - it was the real Paiva. And he doesn't think much of you lot. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Stupid idiots!
Do they think if it was false Paiva, wouldn't have found out about it, sometime ago?
Of course, it was Ricardo and, he is not pleased with the insults the dregs of society heaped upon himself and his friends!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Ah yes, they started on his family and friends, didn't they?

This sort of thing must have made such a good impression......

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:07 PMnight all good people
leaving this scene monkey culled troll infested scene for the night

and saying an early good morning for the prost tute monkeys who do their work all day every day in reporting all posts lololol what is their problem? sad old cows and idiots - you will NEVER EVER cull any discussion on this case, stick that up your arrises cos its there to stay, the discussion

...............NOT.

She should ask for her money back from the charm school rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm

More bad news for the forkers, ghouls and hounders...it appears that, due to having received a visit from the Boys in Blue because of the harrassment of Ms Spencer, Brat has been spotted wriggling away on some FB or other...

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post57196.html#p57196

Please note the mention of him passing on:

authenticated screenshots of messages passed between Ms Spencer & Ricardo Paiva

Got it yet, forkers? That was the real Paiva protesting about your witchhunts.

I suppose that explains this tweet from Ms Spencer:

justinespencer justine spencer
I'm not a racist,pervert,terrorist,xenophobe, molester,thug,bully & those making such claims have been given a warning by the police #McCann

Brat's crazy gang really, really did it this time.

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Sez The Brat:

here the matter ends.

Yes, that'll be because it is now glaringly obvious just who has been doing the harrassing - it'll be the same people who have been told to SHUT IT by the police.

Oh, and no-one is taken in by all that carp about Ms Spencer and the Sun, and The Brat and the PJ - the only place that happened was in The Brat's head. Though no doubt his braindead fan club will fall for it, they always do.

BTW - interesting spelling here: as a dutyful citizen biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Can I suggest you all go read twitter right now, they have a couple of new posters mad
http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%23McCann

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

I've just seen it, Tony, I wonder which of the freaks that is mad

I hope someone on twitter will get those accounts reported and removed ASAP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Mobyra MonBR
Criminally obscene tweets can be reported by e-mail to cp@twitter.com -If it involves children, don’t ignore it – REPORT IT! #McCann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

they are enjoying the showdowns, it would be better to ignore them, or have ONE standard retort for them--we are giving them oxygen and publicity
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

rhodes wrote:they are enjoying the showdowns, it would be better to ignore them, or have ONE standard retort for them--we are giving them oxygen and publicity
If they would only sit and give their brain a rest.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Pretty much agree, Rhodes, I cannot be bothered with these hairpulling, playground melodramas on FB, etc. This particular one got attention because it ended up involving Paiva, and, I see tonight, the UK police, in slapping down those lunatics.

That is very bad news for the haters and forkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

I must admit, I find it most amusing that Morais started #mccann because she had the bizarre idea that mainstream, real journos would be interested in anything she had to say.

The whackjobs have ended up insulting and being blocked by said real journos, and blocked by assorted police forces, because of the abuse they spew in every direction.

And driving Paiva, of all people, to tell them to stop the witchhunt - you couldn't make it up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 am

A very timely BUMP!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am

I do hope the forkers and hounders enjoy this reminder of just who set this particular trainwreck in motion - one of their own.

The Law of Unintended Consequences strikes again!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Awe shucks, does that mean it wasn't me?
I'm neither a Brit nor a woman, so am I off the hook? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:23 pm

No, it definitely wasn't you, or Sitting Bull's wife. Thankfully, this debacle has nothing whatsoever to do with any of us, we can just sit back and enjoy the show.

More popcorn, anyone? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 pm

crazytony wrote:Awe shucks, does that mean it wasn't me?
I'm neither a Brit nor a woman, so am I off the hook? biggrin

Oh No You're Not. Proxy IP, and a photo of my sister that I lent you.

I'm not daft. No pics of me on The Internet, and nobody knows my sister.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

An idle thought - doesn't brit sound rather like bret if spoken with an accent? I can say bret in my austrian voiue and it sounds like brit .... LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4