JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

+2
Maggs
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:58 am

crazytony wrote:You know, since he wrote his book, he hasn't regained much dignity, has he? biggrin

Not a lot. In fact you could say this was the goose that killed the golden bullet. Everything has been down hill since then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am

malty wrote:Anyone got that lovely romantic pic of the pair in their floaty white outfits, that was supposed to declare their undying love, lol. Remember the open letter to Kate Mccann, Gonc had her full support. Wonder whats happenned?

Yer, her who was soooo offended by the mere suggestion of a Divorce. When is her book coming out? I'll buy that one, and no earthly reason why it shouldn't be published in Britain. I bet it will sell more than his.

Altogether they are a disgusting pair. He is just marginally more disgusting than her.

Oh, and they are both liars.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

Oh dear me, the forkers are rather in denial....

Cabrito withdrawing could be a plot by Amaral and Cabrito, I think there is a plan firmly set in place including, sending out a signal to Team McCann that there is a fall out between them, give them a false sense of security, Snr Amaral is a very clever guy, imo if they had not got on or Team McCann had got to Cabrito it would have happened a long time ago

But they DID fall out long ago - Cabrita was supposed to be working pro bono, remember? But no-one told Cabrita that, hence his €2,000 payment from the Gonc fund.

Which has not been updated for TWO YEARS, let us not forget, after all that guff about 'transparency'.

And no, there is no Cunning Plan; no, Gonc is not a 'very clever guy'. He's in a mess of his own making - doubtless he thought he would get away with his loutish conduct for ever, but even his former friends, and his family, have had enough now.

Especially now all that money he earned from a missing child is gone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 pm

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/02/trial-over-alleged-defamation-of.html

Morais has kindly let the shrooms know today what everyone else knew yesterday; no information about anything other than the bare bones which were in the Portuguese media, though.

The silence speaks for itself - I wonder what spinny they will come up with this time? The last spinny wasn't very good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

She doesn't say anything about Sofia Leal and Gonc's brother testifying against Gonc.
Do you think she doesn't know?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
She doesn't say anything about Sofia Leal and Gonc's brother testifying against Gonc.
Do you think she doesn't know?

I didn't.

Is that confirmed?

They are both on the Witness List as testifying for Marcos Correia.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't think there is anything much that can go wrong on this one, HB. It's hardly the crime of the century even if Gonc wins. Everyone knows that Gonc did what Marcos accused him of.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:26 pm

As Gonc is now in Lisbon and his wife in Portimao, and for some unknown reason, Gonc is unable to travel to the Algarve - remember how the 'new lawyer' story was spun - I would guess they are on the rocks.

His wife may now feel it is safe to speak about the wife-beating documents; she has two children to consider, not to mention her job. Why should they be dragged down in the wreckage?

Gonc has owed his brother money for a very long time; at one point, his brother had Gonc's goods siezed to try to get it back, so I would think he is testifying about that?

It was beyond foolish for Gonc to start shouting about his non-existent 'honor' and open the door to testimony as to his real character - I did think Marcos would make the most of the platform Gonc had so kindly provided.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Yup. Even if this Case never comes to Trial we now know that The Lovely Sofia is on the Witness List to testify against her lying, cheating husband.
Such ingratitude after The Famous Facelift beggars belief.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh my very dear.....look what J4 have. It appears to be copies of receipts for Gonc's royalties from his book...

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3821-so-gonc-has-no-money

SO GONC HAS NO MONEY
by christabel Today at 3:27 pm

Where has all this gone???

Sample:

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 Reciib12

There are plenty more like that.

Tens of thousands of euros - all gone on earrings, fireworks and parties?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh my very dear.....look what J4 have. It appears to be copies of receipts for Gonc's royalties from his book...

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3821-so-gonc-has-no-money

SO GONC HAS NO MONEY
by christabel Today at 3:27 pm

Where has all this gone???

Sample:

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL - Page 2 Reciib12

There are plenty more like that.

Tens of thousands of euros - all gone on earrings, fireworks and parties?

Yes and check out the dates Pcorneater
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

No wonder The Court stuck an order on his house.

And not once did Amaral make any attempt to pay his horrendous debts, not even to his brother. What a shit bag.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

In between calling Respected Members 'trolls', and anyone who actually tells the TRUTH about what is going on in Portugal 'slime-balls', the ever-charming, pleasantly-spoken Claudia has confirmed the two are indeed witnesses - though naturally, she has spinned it to sound less catastrophic for Gonc than it really is:

Re: The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29
Claudia79 Today at 18:01

I've always know that Palmeras is a troll and his/her only reason to be here on MM is obviously trolling. And, of course, the only reason why she/he is still here is because his/her trolling is entertaining and representative of a certain side's worries. I have nothing to confirm or deny because I haven't asked anything anyone. And I haven't asked because I'm sick and tired of picking up the phone every time a slime ball decides to write a piece of carp on one of the cesspits they inhabit.
That said, That said, what I did not know was that Palmeras was thick. A small legal lesson for all the brainless McCann a**s-lickers: no one can refuse to be a witness. Very recently I had to be in court as a witness for a person very dear to me. I knew that person would call me as a witness and in fact I was the one who volunteered to do it. But I was called as a witness by the opposing party too. And I could not say no. As a detail, the opposing party is now, I assume, regretful to have called me as a witness.

ETA: Therefore, being called a witness is just that. Being called a witness. What matters is what you say when you testify. That is what matters and that is what influences a decision. One way or another. That said, I have no idea about the names of the witnesses. And I have no plans to find out. At least for now.

liar liar liar liar liar liar

I do hope she feels better for letting all that built-up bile and abuse out; Gonc must be in big, big trouble Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 pm

She's not suggesting that The lovely Sofia might lie under oath, is she? No one would do that, would they? I mean, that's Perjury, isn't it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

That ill-tempered rant is rather revealing, isn't it? Just what we were waiting for, in fact Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Yup. She's losing it so it must be true.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm

And, of course, the only reason why she/he is still here is because his/her trolling is entertaining and representative of a certain side's worries.

I suppose she does know that Palmeras is firmly in the 'anti' camp, but with a strong dislike of getting the mushroom treatment?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 pm

bb1 wrote:And, of course, the only reason why she/he is still here is because his/her trolling is entertaining and representative of a certain side's worries.

I suppose she does know that Palmeras is firmly in the 'anti' camp, but with a strong dislike of getting the mushroom treatment?

That's what I thought, Bonny. But I was getting a bit confused there for a minute. Still, if they can afford to kick out their supporters why should be care.
I expect they are missing Sans, actually. They need someone to kick you see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes, they are running out of people to accuse of being Evil Gerry. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Rattled cages and touched nerves on Bennett's forum too.

Having banned someone called 'Billycake' for pointing out that they were talking bollox about Jane Tanner:

If this forum feels the need to twist the facts after almost 5 years, then the forum is lacking in integrity, nobody else.

he appears to have reappeared:

cheesemoon Today at 6:25 pm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

Oh, thanks to Stella for deleting my account. I have pointed out discrepancies in your reporting of events, that is all. I am not interested in flaming ‘derogatory’ threads and there are plenty enough of those. All I am seeking is the truth and this forum states that it wants to get to the truth.

JD - This is the PJ summary for Jane Tanner

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

Show me the PJ number for your account of the PJ for Jane Tanner. A future trial would only look at the facts in the Official PJ files.

Well, they can't, can they, because anny fule knowe that the forkerquote came from The Truth - I'm a Liar by convicted perjuror Gonc.

Who wasn't even there when the van business happened, so as usual, made it up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.regiao-sul.pt/noticia.php?refnoticia=124650

Leonor Cipriano / Torture:
Trial for alleged defamation of Gonçalo Amaral postponed to March 29

The trial of lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores, for defamation of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral, in the case Leonor Cipriano, Thursday, in Faro, was postponed to March 29.

Isabel Duarte, lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia, Lusa said that, through order of dispatch, the 2nd Criminal Court of the Judicial Court of Faro, the trial was postponed to March 29, at 09:30.

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney José Preto.

At trial in Faro, Marcos Aragão Correia enrolled as defense witnesses Antonio Marinho Pinto, current Chairman of the Lawyers, and Ana Maria Calado, former director of the Prison Odemira.

The former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) Goncalo Amaral - who investigated the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano defendant - prosecuted criminally Marcos Aragão Correia and António Pedro Dores, by these aludirem publicly that the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano was targeted during Phase interrogation of the Joana case.

Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, argues that the Portuguese courts have already shown how, in final judgment, that his client was tortured, but that the Public Ministry (MP) continues to maintain the charge in the libel suit that Gonçalo Amaral has as complainant.

Remember that, in the case of alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, Gonçalo Amaral was convicted of the crime of false testimony, one year and six of imprisonment, suspended for the same period.

The defender Marcos Aragão Correia in the libel suit is the lawyer Isabel Duarte, also a lawyer of the parents of Madeleine McCann, who have pending cases against Gonçalo Amaral.

The trial in Lisbon of the criminal complaint for libel brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann, the missing girl in May 2007, in the Algarve, which was also scheduled for Thursday, was also postponed, no new date, according to Lusa said the lawyer Isabel Duarte.

This process is concerned Gonçalo Amaral's book, "Maddie: The truth of lie".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 pm

You welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2