JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

+7
greenink211
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
Sabot
crazytony
Lamplighter
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Bonny, do you honestly believe he even saw one doctor, never mind two?

Yes - after he caused a scene and demanded special treatment, Tony. So he can wave his medical notes about should they be needed.

Oh yes, he has also omitted to tell everyone what he offered the McCanns, that they rejected, hasn't he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 pm

You have to appreciate his loyalty to his hounders, don't you? He sneaked that onto SWALK's blog; Myths saw it first and LL brought it to us.

Meanwhile, his members were totally out of the loop; some were denying it and claiming his twitter account had been 'hacked', etc.

He simply hadn't bothered to tell the people he should have told first. Which is typical of Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

You have to appreciate his loyalty to his hounders, don't you? He sneaked that onto SWALK's blog; Myths saw it first and LL brought it to us.
Loyalty, bahahahahahahahaahah. From Bennett, bahahahahahahaahahahaqhaha.
Oh, stop, I'll break a rib if you don't.
Bennett and loyalty!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Alibobs wrote:Its all about trying to safe guard his pension and savings and house imo, some damage limitation so when he goes before the court to try and look like he has ceased all activity in the hope the court will be lenient in their judgement.

The simple explanations always ring truest. I think trying to show he is a good boy now and being able to say how ill he is (Think of Margaret Moran (ex MP) case.) are the reasons behind all his actions at the moment.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm

I think he is just a little bit too late with that strategy, Alibobs.
There is enough evidence to prove he is incapable of stopping.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

He'll be at it again in a few days, IMO, calling himself Barbara Trevalyan or something.

UNLESS - Mrs B. was so appalled at her husband's behaviour in court, and his followers acting like elderly chavs, that she has lowered the boom on him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

I got the impression she has little say in the matter.
Didn't JP say Bennett ignored her and spoke to the fish wives instead?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Ah yes, so he did....his fan club didn't speak to Mrs B, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Alibobs wrote:
crazytony wrote:I think he is just a little bit too late with that strategy, Alibobs.
There is enough evidence to prove he is incapable of stopping.

I agree but bennett is so arrogant to think he can actually convince a Judge that he stopped his activities, no one has picked up on the fact that he has not said that he is no longer a member of the MF just he is no longer secretary that speaks volumes imo!!
Well spotted Ali, you're correct, he has only said he is no longer secretary.
He is devious parasite!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:01 am

maybe he is with Bupa so gets 2 doctors?

Maybe when he was being examined another doc was called in cos the first one thought he had an alien sitting on the bed and needed a second opinion?

He's going for the sympathy vote pure and simple though isn't he?

And like someone else said, without him as a figure-head, the rest of their skanky group can get up to all sorts with regards to libelling and stalking the McCanns, and Carter Ruck et al won't be able to pin it on anyone person.........
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  annaraccoon Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 am

bb1 wrote:Incidentally, I didn't notice Bennett worrying about Mike Gunnill's health when he was trying to wreck his business. Or Ed Smethurst when he was making up filthy stories about the man, and trying to stalk his family in Portugal.

I wonder what Kennedy's blood pressure was like when Bennett was hiding in the family's garden and photographing their security system 'for the family album'?

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
Or the McCann's blood pressure when he was trying to take them to court for neglect?

annaraccoon
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 am

Oh, phew, thank goodness, Bennett seems to be better today. He has repeated all his usual insinuations and whines on haverns, ending with:

Off to my mother's on the south coast in a few minutes and take her out to Sunday lunch:

That's nice. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 am

Having given this much thought and many sniggers, I have decided to feel sorry for Bennett. This has engendered a much more satisfying feeling as the one thing I can't stand is anyone feeling sorry for me, especially when I am in the right.
It is actually quite insulting if you think about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:40 am

OK, as it is the Sabbath, I'll try to follow your example, Sabot...

I am sorry for Bennett because...no, I can't do it.

I especially cannot do it because of the sicko remarks from his fan club, who are blaming the victims of his spite and stalking, for stressin' him out by trying to get him to stop.

Bennett chose this path; his targets and victims didn't, so no, I just cannot drum up any sympathy for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

I don't always tell the truth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I honestly don't think this karma, this is Bennett and only Bennett. How many years now has he basically been doing the "You can't get me dance" in front of the Mccanns? He's pushed it and pushed it, been warned by us, his own kind and the law and he continues. They can get him, they demonstrated that last time when he just gave in. He was given more than fair warning. Instead of doing the honourable thing, standing by his word, he carried on.

I'm sorry I don't have sympathy for him. So he's ill because he is stressed out over the consequences of his own actions? Fine. How many innocent people have been stressed out over his actions? That poor breaved woman and her son spring to mind, never mind the Mccanns.

He had court on the 8th and what did he do on the 7th, pitchforker meeting of minds with bushmeat patty, he wasn't worried about his health then, was he?

Enough is enough.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, phew, thank goodness, Bennett seems to be better today. He has repeated all his usual insinuations and whines on haverns, ending with:

Off to my mother's on the south coast in a few minutes and take her out to Sunday lunch:

That's nice. Rolling Eyes
is that said in the tone of Mrs Brown from Mrs Brown's boys? rofl
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 pm

People already in the most awful distress through no fault of their own get their lives blighted by that freak, It's about time he disappeared.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:31 pm

The pity-party going on in forkerland beggars belief, doesn't it? They seem to be conveniently forgetting that, all the way along the line,

BENNETT HAS BEEN THE AGGRESSOR

He and his crew have targetted countless innocent people- I didn't see any of the forkers expressing concern for the health of Lee Balkwell's widow, or the well-being of her young son -did you?

Any concern for how women and children related to Ed Smethurst felt when Bennett issued instructions for them to be stalked and hounded in Portugal? I didn't see that - did you?

You know what they remind me of, frankly? A bunch of Nazis, who got away with throwing their weight around and terrorizing people for far too long, then started playing the victim when called to account for their vile, despicable thuggery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 pm

From Myths:

Re: Psst....IS THIS TRUE?
Kololi Today at 10:23 am

Why is it wrong to suggest that Madeleine may not have been abducted?

As long as you didn't actually add that you thought her parents had done something awful I can't see why that thought wouldn't be considered in the general scheme of things. I know some folks aren't keen on the idea but she may actually have got out of the apartment and could have wandered aomewhere where she came to harm. Cover the abduction angle of course but not to the detriment of all other angles and if you do that suggesting that she may not have been abducted is not such a bad thing surely.

The other one I find a bit odd is you reading out the questions. Ok fair dues and at a risk of offending, you did look and sound creepy as anything in my opinion when you did it, but it is common knowledge that she didn't answer those questions so it isn't something you are making up so how come that found its way on the list? Or have I missed the obvious?

Do I get the impression that rats/sinking/ship or is this one of the good guys? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Hounder shows his fine grasp of the law...

aiyoyo Today at 12:46 pm

I feel TB should photograph the limousine driving up delivering those files as well as photograph those expensive and expansive files that he has to work through in order to prepare his defence. He should then ask the Judge for permission to show them as exhibits.
....blah blah blah forkerspeak.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, what, he wants CR to send another car to Harlow so Bennett can photograph an action replay of a car stopping?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And he's got photos of the files - he was positively dribbling about them, and their attractive binding.

Do they have any idea how ridiculous they sound? It's like Ted Bundy declaring that he can't defend himself because how can he be expected to remember all those people he killed?

Bennett talked the talk - now he has to grow a spine and walk the walk, instead of hiding behind a sick note.

ETA, I am sure Judge Tugenhat knows what cars and files look like, the hounders needn't embarrass themselves even further by showing him pictures.

Sauces say he wasn't greatly impressed by the hounders' conduct in his court, anyway...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Another forker idiot:

whatever mistake they made on that holiday if they had TOLD THE TRUTH all this would be behind them now, and if they had gone to prison they would have been released by now imo.

They just don't get it, do they?

THE MCCANNS HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH

THERE IS NO PACT, NO COVER UP

The forkers have invented the whole thing, from the depths of their own sick minds, and the only people going to jail will be them, if they don't stop harrassing innocent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 pm

This Hate Fest would have happened regardless of circumstances. If Madeleine had disappeared during the night while Kate and Gerry were sleeping they would still have been blamed for something or other.
The fact is that if The McCanns wanted to fabricate an Abduction the middle of the night would have been a much better scenario, and given them loads more time to dispose of the evidence.
Goncalo Amaral would still have said that there weren't any keys, and The Nasties would have said that they were in a drunken slumber.

This is simply about the need to abuse for reasons of jealousy and spite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

From Myths:

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2012/ ... -2012.html
(comments section)

Grenville Green said...

Dear Sasha

Helene and I are very aware of the biased and twisted media coverage,if you happen to have a different opinion to the abduction theory. Lack of money should not stop Justice from being done.

Therefore,we believe a fund to help Tony needs to be set up ASAP. I should like to pledge the sum of £300 (a large chunk from my pension) towards such a fund.

In the UK we already have the ability under Common Law to settle disputes without engaging the likes of Carter-Ruck, who reputedly charge over £800 per hour.

Unfortunately, since the Lisbon Treaty, our system of Law has been changed to the great detriment of the people. If anyone needs further information on our constitution, they should read "Laymans's Guide to the English Constitution" by Albert Burgess.
6 February 2012 11:30
Sasha said...

Dear Grenville,

That is a very kind and generous offer.

I hope you don't mind but I have copied your comment to Tony Bennett.
As soon as he informs me of any fund intentions I will write an article on Little Morsals to let people know.

I'm glad you said 'fund' rather than 'fighting fund'. Perhaps 'Legal Support Fund' would be a better option if a title is needed.
6 February 2012 20:11

Comment by urcrazy on Myths re above:

Where does Greenie get the impression that the UK libel laws have been imposed by Brussels?
And if this is true, why is Tony taking his little difficulties to the ECHR??

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:24 pm

I suggest Bennett read the Human rights mandate. He will see, he has breached the McCann families Human Rights.
id est
They have, the right to live their life without fear.
The right to respect for private and family life
The right to peaceful enjoyment of their property
Which means, they have the right not to be stalked, or threatened and harassed in their own home or anywhere else for that matter.
ETA If Bennett does use the Human rights court, he would do well to remember, it is a double edged sword.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next