JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

+7
greenink211
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
Sabot
crazytony
Lamplighter
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 pm

PS. Forget sending any more Newts. I don't need them anymore.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/who-give-damn-bennett-has-tormented-and.html

Quote:

Next the begging bowl will be out pleading for donation to pay the libelous old Fraud's Legal Bills!!!!

It's out already, Tony, it got added to the sick note.
They must think folks are wet behind the ears!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:OH FFS!

zampos Anthony Bennett
#McCann I'm no longer Madeleine Foundation Sec, nor on Committee wef. 9 Feb. Must focus on keeping out of prison. Thanx 4 all the nice msgs
2 hours ago

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF - Page 2 Violinist

nowaymojo Mrs Doubtfire
@
@zampos You're not getting one from me Tone and glad to see the back of you. Don't say you weren't advised. TA TA #mccann

Quite.

Mrs. Bennett has threatened to divorce him and walk off with her share.

You read it here first.

Another ploy to reduce the amount that they can take from him?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Heaven knows, Sadie, these people are incapable of telling the truth. Look at Bennett - supposedly with all these health problems that are forcing him to retire from the fray *cough*.

AND HE IS STILL SPINNING THE LIE ABOUT THE MCCANNS WANTING TO SEND HIM TO JAIL
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Heaven knows, Sadie, these people are incapable of telling the truth. Look at Bennett - supposedly with all these health problems that are forcing him to retire from the fray *cough*.

AND HE IS STILL SPINNING THE LIE ABOUT THE MCCANNS WANTING TO SEND HIM TO JAIL
The best thing Bennett's Cult members can do for him; is, stay the hell off the Internet!
Everytime they post, they drop him further in the Mire!!!!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

My problem as I get older, I have noticed, is that I want to believe people; I seem to be unable to immediately condemn someone - yes, I know he is a liar and a stalker etc and he needs to get off the hook somehow, but supposing he is ill? Okay, I'll go Hide cos I am a silly, gullible old fool!! LL Sad Sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Has it occurred to anyone else that now Bennett has resigned from The Foundation Carter Ruck will have to start all over again if the rest of them go on doing this? None of the rest of them have signed or promised anything.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Lamplighter wrote:My problem as I get older, I have noticed, is that I want to believe people; I seem to be unable to immediately condemn someone - yes, I know he is a liar and a stalker etc and he needs to get off the hook somehow, but supposing he is ill? Okay, I'll go Hide cos I am a silly, gullible old fool!! LL Sad Sad

Sad to say I am not any more, LL. At least, not inso far as that lot are concerned.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Ma petite, I always want to see the best in everybody, bit like my mum. Dad was different, being a a Scot he tended to never take anyone at their face value. I'm gonna say 'it's me age'! LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Sabot wrote:Has it occurred to anyone else that now Bennett has resigned from The Foundation Carter Ruck will have to start all over again if the rest of them go on doing this? None of the rest of them have signed or promised anything.
Bennett, Resign.
That'll be the day!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Ma petite, I always want to see the best in everybody, bit like my mum. Dad was different, being a a Scot he tended to never take anyone at their face value. I'm gonna say 'it's me age'! LL hug

LL, all my life I have trusted people, and I still do, much as I am often disabused. But this isn't to do with me, you see. This is other people that are being hurt, and so I choose to defend them. I am not offended for me. I am offended for Madeleine and The McCanns. This doesn't mean that I have lost my soul. If anything it means that I still have a very tight grip on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Quite, Tony. Just because he has taken his name off the front door, it doesn't mean he isn't lurking on the premises....

Why does he want sympathy for his self-inflicted woes? He volunteered to make peoples' lives a misery, no-one forced him to.

I wonder how that man - Cowley (sp?) - felt when Bennett stalked him all the way to his cottage in Wales, and totally ignored the man's health worries.

Did Bennett show the slightest bit of compassion when Lee Balkwell's widow begged him to leave her and her son alone? No, he very publically sneered at her and her child.

Like I said, Karma's a bitch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:Has it occurred to anyone else that now Bennett has resigned from The Foundation Carter Ruck will have to start all over again if the rest of them go on doing this? None of the rest of them have signed or promised anything.
Bennett, Resign.
That'll be the day!

Per Se, Tony.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Ha! Even the forkers and hounders don't believe it.

Why "very sad"? Very sensible is more like it, he needs to keep himself out of gaol. It's not as if the MF is being disbanded or anything, somebody else will take over meantime. Look on it as a tactical withdrawal. For now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite, Tony. Just because he has taken his name off the front door, it doesn't mean he isn't lurking on the premises....

Why does he want sympathy for his self-inflicted woes? He volunteered to make peoples' lives a misery, no-one forced him to.

I wonder how that man - Cowley (sp?) - felt when Bennett stalked him all the way to his cottage in Wales, and totally ignored the man's health worries.

Did Bennett show the slightest bit of compassion when Lee Balkwell's widow begged him to leave her and her son alone? No, he very publically sneered at her and her child.

Like I said, Karma's a bitch.
Bonny, Bennett has, and always will be, the Puppet master!
He will never walk away, all anyone has to do is look at his back track record to know what I say is true. He is a devious manipulator and always will be.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Lamplighter wrote:My problem as I get older, I have noticed, is that I want to believe people; I seem to be unable to immediately condemn someone - yes, I know he is a liar and a stalker etc and he needs to get off the hook somehow, but supposing he is ill? Okay, I'll go Hide cos I am a silly, gullible old fool!! LL Sad Sad

Oh, LL please dont get upset. That wasn't a personal shot at you; it was just my personal feeling. But then I have become VERY cynical thru the awful things that i have observed with this case. hug hug hug

There is nothing silly or gullible about you. You just haven't got as hard nosed as I have ... and that is nice. I am not proud of myself for having become hard nosed, but ya know we have all been driven in that direction over the past 5 years.

Bennett is undoubtedly a liar and a manipulator, and it was on the books that he would do some crafty things. Feel pretty sure that he has done ... and will do more. Perhaps we are hasty saying these things tho.? Dunno

More (((((HUGS)))))

Dont you dare go! And that's an order!

sadie xx hug

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

How thick are these people?

Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary
jd16 Today at 22:40

Autumn wrote:
jd16 wrote:
Do you have a link to this? Can't see anything on the MF site about it

I'm told it's posted on a FB Group by a member of MF who says she has been authorized to release it to the public. All the same it might be best to wait until TB verifies it...there's no mention on Jill's forum yet.

Thanks Autumn. If anything is released from Tony then it would be on Jills and the MF site. 'If' this is true he will never give up thats for sure, maybe he is prioriting his time in different ways

==================================
It's on SWALK's site, go and look for yourselves.

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/the-madeleine-foundation-newsletter-feb-201211-1-8/

Interesting, though, that he's cut the faithful out of the loop.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Dear sadie, I'm not going anywhere! Possibly because I came into all this a lot later than you dear people I am still a bit of a novice at recognising when it's a scam. I always Hide when things get a bit hectic, sensitive soul that I am!!

I don't think any of you are hard-nosed, you are all more aware of what has been going on than I appear to be. If he is ill, then I feel pity; not in the best of health myself I always feel sorry for people with health problems; if he is not than, as bonny says, Karma!! LL cuddle hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh phew, I thought I was going to have to lure you out with a bottle of JD, LL!

You notice, of course, that there is no mention in that of Bennett having to give up work before he is actually a pensioner because of his health?

I expect that is because he doesn't seem to have actually done anything to earn a crust for years now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh phew, I thought I was going to have to lure you out with a bottle of JD, LL!

You notice, of course, that there is no mention in that of Bennett having to give up work before he is actually a pensioner because of his health?

I expect that is because he doesn't seem to have actually done anything to earn a crust for years now.
Probably because he has the gift of duping people out their money. He, has had many harebrained schemes in the past, remember.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm

I wonder, is it now going to sink in with the forkers and hounders that Bennett is in far, far more legal trouble than he confessed to?

As we know, his version of events on Wednesday bore little resemblance to the truth - and he still hasn't admitted what he agreed with Carter Ruck when they were sorting things out after the hearing.

The forkers couldn't even grasp that the judge asking for specimen offences was BAD, not good - there were so many, he barely knew where to start.

Bennett ADMITTED contempt of court - thinking he was scoring points - which is why the judge told him he was extremely foolish. Oh, and Bennett also made a malicious and false accusation in court, in front of the judge.

Some show of retiring from hounding innocent people really isn't going to cut much ice with the High Court, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Forkers' idea of a Cunning Plan:

Couldn't agree more. After the court case Tony can always go back, I guess it makes absolute sense to totally concentrate on the court case at the moment, especially on your own against CR and the government powers.

No, he can't. They may think it's awfully clever to tell a pack of lies in public, with your fingers crossed behind your back, but it doesn't go down very well with the grown-ups in the real world.

Time they all woke up and smelled the coffee.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh, that´s good.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Well, you need two doctors if it is a mental health issue, Pedro...

But two doctors, for raised blood pressure and asthma in a man of 64? It's ridiculous, and I frankly don't believe it. Such comparatively minor ailments would be dealt with by a nurse in most NHS practises.

ETA, ah, I see what you mean, Pedro. Bennett has demanded special treatment so he can play on this, should the courts check.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, you need two doctors if it is a mental health issue, Pedro...

But two doctors, for raised blood pressure and asthma in a man of 64? It's ridiculous, and I frankly don't believe it. Such comparatively minor ailments would be dealt with by a nurse in most NHS practises.

ETA, ah, I see what you mean, Pedro. Bennett has demanded special treatment so he can play on this, should the courts check.
Bonny, do you honestly believe he even saw one doctor, never mind two?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next