JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Ladies' Rest Room, if you please - none of that vulgar forker talk biggrin

Les Toilets en France. Toilets are always plural. Don't ask me why.
Hmmm, any chance of a Herren Klo, please, I can't really use the Damen facilities. LL

Wash your mouth out with soap, LL. Shocked I am.
So what am I supposed to do - no, I am not going to do that! Cruel you are; I withdraw my offer to nurture and protect you, I'm away to wind me turban. Farewell, unkind personage. LL Sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

greenink211 wrote:I can't help beyond that phrase, I'm afraid. Unfortunately Google (although he is a good friend) doesn't know everything and even if he does, he has a habit of not telling me.

It's okay, Greenink. I really did want to know what Filed by Forfeit meant. I suppose that for all my shit stirring which I thoroughly enjoy, I think that this one could be a bit dangerous because we simply do not know enough about what happened.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I can think of several reasons why the complaint was withdrawn.

That it didn't happen, is pretty low down the list.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Les Toilets en France. Toilets are always plural. Don't ask me why.
Hmmm, any chance of a Herren Klo, please, I can't really use the Damen facilities. LL

Wash your mouth out with soap, LL. Shocked I am.
So what am I supposed to do - no, I am not going to do that! Cruel you are; I withdraw my offer to nurture and protect you, I'm away to wind me turban. Farewell, unkind personage. LL Sad

Can we help to wind your turban, LL? Please don't leave. We love you. It's just that we are emancipated. Except for Sadie that is, who refuses to wear a Burka.
All emancipated women should wear Burkas. Nothing else, just Burkas.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm

bb1 wrote:I can think of several reasons why the complaint was withdrawn.

And who needs to pile it on at the moment. He is in decidedly bad trouble already.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I agree with you, Bonny.
There is, the unpaid leave issue and, no reason given for it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Sabot wrote:

And who needs to pile it on at the moment. He is in decidedly bad trouble already.
Call me a septic stkyouttnge but, I can see him getting away with this.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Seriously, can you imagine the forkers' reaction if anyone closely associated with the McCanns had a rap sheet like Cristovao's?

I can see the whole Cipriano case being reopened when the PJ get into his computers, I shudder to think what he has been up to.

In all the noise it's almost escaped unnoticed - but the misappropriation of PJ funds was PROVEN.

I don't think he - or his cronies - are going to get away with it this time, Tony. Half of Portugal is out for his blood, and now he is toppling, a lot of people are going to want to settle old scores.

Also, if the fix was in already - there would have have been a big public show of him handing over laptops, etc. Instead, he refused to co-operate with the PJ.

That speaks volumes, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

A reminder of his 'career' in the PJ:

SECURITY INSPECTOR PJ
Paulo Pereira Cristovao, 43, entered the PJ to 22 as security. Five years later, he ran to the framework of criminal investigations and joined the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB).

Collaborated on research such as the fight against 'Mafia East', the 'Gang of ATM, "and called" Joana case "in 2003, following the murder of eight year old girl in Figueira, Portimão. In this process, eventually charged, tried and acquitted by torture of the child's mother, Leonor Cipriano. Was the subject of disciplinary procedures for misuse of 800 euros in the DCCB and attempted rape of a complainant. In the first case, was convicted in 2004, ended the second complaint filed by forfeit.

Moved in 2005 to fight economic crime of PJ.After a period of unpaid leave, left the PJ in 2007. He set up the security company Primus-Lex ran for the presidency of Sporting in elections who lost to Jose Eduardo Bettencourt, and in 2011, competed in the lists of Lopes Mendes to vice president of the club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Sabot wrote:

Oh, I am all for piling it on, sabot. You are too kind. This guy deserves all he gets. IMO of course!

But I think that we have to be careful what we say. Shame! Innit?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

in 2003, following the murder of eight year old girl in Figueira, Portimão

This make my blood boil! mad Murder! How dare they !!!.

Just a made up story by, it seems, two men who made a fortune out of it and other made up stories. Evil or Very Mad

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Blood pressure, Sadie! smile Go back to the first page in this thread, the story from:

http://crimedigoeu.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/paulo-pereira-cristovao-o-verdadeiro-artista-leonino/

Quote:

In PJ, also left its 'mark': Cristóvão came to be tried with other colleagues for alleged assaults on the mother of Joan, accused of murdering her daughter in a village on the outskirts of Lagos, whose body was never found. Eventually acquitted, but many people have in the retina the photo published by 'Express' route where Leonor Cipriano with her face massacred as a result of having "fallen" on the stairs of the prison where she was detained.

I don't think that writer believes the Team Gonc version of events, somehow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 pm

I think you are right Bonny. There has been a huge shift in the Portuguese peoples perceptions, thank goodness.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm

After a period of unpaid leave, left the PJ in 2007. He set up the security company Primus-Lex ran for the presidency of Sporting in elections who lost to Jose Eduardo Bettencourt, and in 2011, competed in the lists of Lopes Mendes to vice president of the club.

What i would like to know is how a man who was on unpaid leave with the PJ was suddenly elevated to the heights he has achieved?

Lets look at him:
1) Made the national head of the new missing Childrens Charity Shocked affraid Just who appointed such a man to that position? I find myself interested in just who appointed a failed and, it seems from previous posts, dishonest PJ officer to run the new Missing Childrens Agency?

2) Wrote at least two books on the backs of two missing children, both of whom he pronounced dead. This was after having spun the tale about them in thge Media to make it juicy and salacious, or so it seems

3) Held a prominent postion with a film company [I can no longer find reference to this on the internet but I feel sure it was there a coupla years ago.]. Wonder why all reference to that has gone?

4) Been a sometime reporter on a National newspaper spreading disinformation.

5) Started a security company of some import, because it looked after the trusted (cough) Lehman Affairs, from all reports.

6) Had 4 companies in total

7) became VP of the Sporting Club of Lisbon

Please correct me, if i am incorrect on any of these statements. I do not wish myths to stand.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Mighty acheivements those for a failed PJ Officer who
1) had fiddled the PJ books,
2) was reputed to have raped a woman (but charges later rescinded - I wonder why?),
3) who faced charges of Torture, but was in the lucky position (maybe) of the person tortured being hooded, so unable to actually identify him.

.. and I wonder what else will come out of the woodwork?

Cristovao doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the box. Just how did he raise the money and manage to set up all these going concerns, and rise to the top so fast after being "released" from the PJ?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

What i am effectively asking is: Is there a MR BIG behind it all?

Has Cristovao been bankrolled, OR Is Cristovao the visible figurehead for organised big scale crime, OR is he just a genius in business in a failing economy?

Just wondering, not accusing in any way.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Well, I know what he looks like to me, Sadie - can you imagine the likes of him throwing his weight around with a PJ uniform to hide behind?

It's a frightening thought.

I personally don't think the Portuguese authorities are going to turn a blind eye to this one, not least because football is a matter of national pride.

I think we all hoped it would be something edifying, like a miscarriage of justice, that overturned this nest of rats, but I will settle for football as a starter.

Cristovao is a man with a great deal to hide, IMO, or he would have let the PJ see his computer files. I suspect there are a few others as scared as him right this minute.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 am

All those acheivements in about 5 years Bonny! Makes you wonder how it was managed. Would cost a bomb to set up and loads of nous.

.. and who would lend him money with his background? How could it be acheived?

Just how did Lehmans Brothers, a global concern I believe, come to hear of new boy Cristovao little concern? To me that is beyond comprehension; someone with clout and international business acumen directed them to Cristovaos company - they had to have done and bankroll him. Cristovao was never a business man at any time prior.

More and more, as I think about it, i wonder if he might be the front man for some other nasty organisation, or for a Mr Big, who have the necessary business acumen and connections?

But i only wonder.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 am

I hope the picture becomes clearer as time goes on, Sadie, most of what we do know has been coming from CdM, which is not noted for it calm and correct approach to news.

BUT - the speed at which so much information, hopefully largely correct, has been appearing suggest the Portuguese press have been collecting their own 'dossiers' for quite some time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 am

Yep, i am sure you are right. Lets wait and see.

But you can see where I am coming from, can you?

Just how could he have achieved so much (apparantly) with so little nous, limited finances, no connections etc etc. and from a flawed background such as his!

Just doesn't makes sense to me. But lets wait and see before we judge. You are right.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

I think this may be the clue....

Paulo Pereira Cristovao, 43, entered the PJ to 22 as security. Five years later, he ran to the framework of criminal investigations and joined the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB).

Maybe he 'forgot' he was supposed to be combating corruption?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 am

You know what they say about Store Detectives and Shop Lifting. If you want to know how to shop lift get a job as a store detective.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 am

I've started a new thread with the latest sleaze:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1444-cristovao-ran-spy-ring-cdm#42000

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm

APAF reaffirms full confidence in Joseph Cardinal
17:38
Monday, April 16, 2012
The Portuguese Association of Football Referees (APAF) reaffirmed, on Monday through a statement, the "total confidence" in Cardinal Joseph assistant referee, whose resume sports considered "speak for themselves" and be "a source of pride for the industry of arbitration. "

The body representing the class of arbitrators dismissed as "vehemently those who rushed to condemn in advance Joseph Cardinal" and recalled that "no citizen or official may be subject to summary proceedings in the public square, with no opportunity to defend himself."

In a statement, expressed APAF also "confidence in the Portuguese justice" and realizes that it "reserves the right to plead, to the authorities themselves, that this case is investigated to its logical conclusion" and to "continue uncompromisingly defending national arbitration and the arbitrators. "

After being named to the Sporting game-Maritime, the quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal, Cardinal Jose Alvalade turned out to be, following a complaint of President Leo, Godinho Lopes, from the president of Planned Parenthood, Fernando Gomes, on suspicion of bribery to the assistant referee, based on an anonymous letter that would have been addressed, containing a bank deposit slip for 2,000 euros.

Following this complaint, the president contacted the federal judicial police, who initiated the investigations that led to the discovery of the author of the deposit, a company official Primus-lex administered by the vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher, who immediately suspended his tenure at the club.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Arbitragem/interior.aspx?content_id=751858
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:30 pm

greenink211 wrote:
APAF reaffirms full confidence in Joseph Cardinal
17:38
Monday, April 16, 2012
The Portuguese Association of Football Referees (APAF) reaffirmed, on Monday through a statement, the "total confidence" in Cardinal Joseph assistant referee, whose resume sports considered "speak for themselves" and be "a source of pride for the industry of arbitration. "

The body representing the class of arbitrators dismissed as "vehemently those who rushed to condemn in advance Joseph Cardinal" and recalled that "no citizen or official may be subject to summary proceedings in the public square, with no opportunity to defend himself."

In a statement, expressed APAF also "confidence in the Portuguese justice" and realizes that it "reserves the right to plead, to the authorities themselves, that this case is investigated to its logical conclusion" and to "continue uncompromisingly defending national arbitration and the arbitrators. "

After being named to the Sporting game-Maritime, the quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal, Cardinal Jose Alvalade turned out to be, following a complaint of President Leo, Godinho Lopes, from the president of Planned Parenthood, Fernando Gomes, on suspicion of bribery to the assistant referee, based on an anonymous letter that would have been addressed, containing a bank deposit slip for 2,000 euros.

Following this complaint, the president contacted the federal judicial police, who initiated the investigations that led to the discovery of the author of the deposit, a company official Primus-lex administered by the vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher, who immediately suspended his tenure at the club.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Arbitragem/interior.aspx?content_id=751858
Anything on Paulo's reinstatement yet, GI

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next