JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 am

Look at the comments, Sabot - I didn't copy them all, because a lot used nicknames and abbreviations and were totally incomprehensible via googlespeak.

One or two are opening talking about PIDE running things.

You have to ask what the Hell is going on in Portugal behind all the Morais-type talk about democracy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

How can a meeting like this be conducted with the main suspect, accused of blackmail, in attendance? What can their reasons be for reinstating him other than threats and coercion?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

I know, Sabot, if they wanted to send a signal to the world that the allegations are true, then they couldn't have done better than this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Look at the comments, Sabot - I didn't copy them all, because a lot used nicknames and abbreviations and were totally incomprehensible via googlespeak.

One or two are opening talking about PIDE running things.

You have to ask what the Hell is going on in Portugal behind all the Morais-type talk about democracy.

Yes, I noted, Bonny, especially the comments about PIDE. But can the ordinary citizens bring these people down? Will most of them even dare to try? I suspect that I might think twice.
Portugal is being ordered by a bunch of thugs who are increasingly looking as though they are above The Law. Well, actually, they are The Law. The Law of bandits and thieves. War Lords in fact. What chance does any missing child stand in this environment?

My blood runs cold when I think of how close Kate and Gerry came to a gross miscarriage of Justice. But it doesn't half explain the ongoing attitude of Goncalo Amaral.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 pm

I have even less interest in Portuguese football than I do in UK football, Sabot, but the events surrounding this are fascinating.

Yes, Cristovao and co think - seem to KNOW - they are above the law. Just look at his rap sheet - he's little more than a gangster and thug, swaggering around doing as he pleases and knowing he's going to get off with it.

We must remember not to compare Portugal to a banana republic - it's an insult to banana republics.

At least their corrupt dictators tend to try to pretend they are poor and honest public servants, unlike Cristovao.

This is a perfect example of how dictators like Gaddafi sieze power after military coups - and no, that is NOT an exaggeration.

Portugal has a history of Fascism, is unstable at present, and it would not be the first time gangsters and thugs had siezed power in Europe, would it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 pm

bb1 wrote:I know, Sabot, if they wanted to send a signal to the world that the allegations are true, then they couldn't have done better than this.

They obviously also, don't care. For one short minute I hoped that Portugal would recover it's dignity. That hope has now gone down the pan.

At the moment Cristovao is still innocent until proven guilty, and for all I know, might remains so. But I will find it very hard to believe, in the light of this latest fiasco.
This is a Mafia at it's best. PIDE Still Rules, Okay. Go to Hell, Portugal, if this is what you are prepared to tolerate. I am in despair for your lovely Country. It deserves so much better.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:28 pm

I know exactly what you mean, Sabot, it must be just awful for the millions and millions of decent, honest, Portuguese people who want to live in a normal country.

Why did they bother pretending to have a revolution? It's just the same old, same old behind a front, and the vile face of Fascism keeps escaping from behind the mask.

You can see from the online comments how disgusted people are; let's hope so many people are sickened by this, the authorities listen for once, and stop these gangsters trying to run a state-within-a-state..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 pm

bb1 wrote:I have even less interest in Portuguese football than I do in UK football, Sabot, but the events surrounding this are fascinating.

Yes, Cristovao and co think - seem to KNOW - they are above the law. Just look at his rap sheet - he's little more than a gangster and thug, swaggering around doing as he pleases and knowing he's going to get off with it.

We must remember not to compare Portugal to a banana republic - it's an insult to banana republics.

At least their corrupt dictators tend to try to pretend they are poor and honest public servants, unlike Cristovao.

This is a perfect example of how dictators like Gaddafi sieze power after military coups - and no, that is NOT an exaggeration.

Portugal has a history of Fascism, is unstable at present, and it would not be the first time gangsters and thugs had siezed power in Europe, would it?

Personally, I think Professional Football Players are all thugs anyway, and I would rather watch paint dry. But they all earn loads of disgusting money. And it is one way to keep the peasants quiet by engendering Tribal Pride.

Cristovao's "Military Wing" does worry me. This is how the original Revolution occurred. And who knows what this despotic megalomaniac is plotting? There is enough economic unrest to be harnessed. Guinea Bissau could even have been a trial run.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

I keep hoping that that is some kind of bizarre satire that has got lost in translation, Sabot - I'd rather not think about Team Gonc having a military wing.

This whole business has helped give an insight into what people like Miguel S. Tavares, Marinho Pinto, and others trying to clean up Portugal are up against, doesn't it?

Faced with such naked gangsterism as this, who would blame anyone for 'retracting' complaints against bad elements in the police?

No wonder the likes of Morais spit hatred at Ms Duarte at every opportunity - they must feel their privileged positions are threatened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:55 pm

I still remember the days of The Revolution, Bonny, when bands of undisciplined and uneducated soldiers were roaming the countryside with loaded guns. They even managed to scare me witless, and I don't scare easily. I once sat for all of the hours of darkness, at a Portuguese Border because I was afraid to cross over into Spain until daylight. At the time, these bandits were lurking by the roadside in the undergrowth, and just jumping out at passing cars. Fortunately I was accompanied by three hefty men, or God knows what might have happened. Although there were good reasons for a Revolution at the time. It was just very badly organized, and resulted in absolute chaos for some three years afterward, during which time PIDE and The Fascists crept back in.
Portugal has the ability to stop this happening again. Who cares if it is by means of corrupt Football. Even I can be a pragmatist if necessary. Generally emotionally motivated though I am.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I keep hoping that that is some kind of bizarre satire that has got lost in translation, Sabot - I'd rather not think about Team Gonc having a military wing.

This whole business has helped give an insight into what people like Miguel S. Tavares, Marinho Pinto, and others trying to clean up Portugal are up against, doesn't it?

Faced with such naked gangsterism as this, who would blame anyone for 'retracting' complaints against bad elements in the police?

No wonder the likes of Morais spit hatred at Ms Duarte at every opportunity - they must feel their privileged positions are threatened.

And it is "Naked Gangsterism" because this is what it became when that thug was reinstated at his demand.
I fear for the lives of the brave men and women who try to fight them. And no, I am not overly given to that kind of hysteria.
I begin to suspect that Goncalo Amaral is just a foot soldier who was offered more power than he is capable of handling. Any half intelligent fool could have handled The McCann stitch up with more finesse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

That sounds about right, Sabot. It may also explain why Cristovao appears to be superglued to Gonc - it's to stop him saying anything too ghastly in public.

I wonder if Cristovao 'advised' Gonc to ask to give evidence by video, so the Stooges could keep him in line off camera?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 pm

bb1 wrote:That sounds about right, Sabot. It may also explain why Cristovao appears to be superglued to Gonc - it's to stop him saying anything too ghastly in public.

I wonder if Cristovao 'advised' Gonc to ask to give evidence by video, so the Stooges could keep him in line off camera?

I wonder if this is why Gonc moved to Lisbon. He does have a habit of shooting his mouth off and dropping himself in the shite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

We have only two choices here. We either collapse in despair, or we carry on fighting. And I must say that I got a bit close to the former last night because this corruption is much worse than we first thought.
Why should I care about what is happening in Portugal? They won't find Madeleine.

But strangely, I do care. So carry on fighting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Well I am interested in football and wonder now whether there was anything "dodgy" in the games against Man City earlier this year.

How can anyone trust what this club is doing on or off the field?

They are the last non-Spanish club with a chance of making it to the Uefa final - they play Atletico Madrid this week and next while Valencia play Atletico Madrid. I wonder how many will be watching the referee as much as the players?

And while I am wondering about things, how come UEFA fined Man City 30,000 euros for their one minute delay in restarting the Sporting Lisbon Match last month while the prolonged and horrendous racial abuse against the Man City players while they were playing Porto in February only got Porto a 20,000 Euro fine? Very odd priorities or corruption?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm

And that is it in a nutshell, Greenink. IMO, by taking Cristovao back like that, they have made matters one hundred times worse, not better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm

greenink211 wrote:Well I am interested in football and wonder now whether there was anything "dodgy" in the games against Man City earlier this year.

How can anyone trust what this club is doing on or off the field?

They are the last non-Spanish club with a chance of making it to the Uefa final - they play Atletico Madrid this week and next while Valencia play Atletico Madrid. I wonder how many will be watching the referee as much as the players?

And while I am wondering about things, how come UEFA fined Man City 30,000 euros for their one minute delay in restarting the Sporting Lisbon Match last month while the prolonged and horrendous racial abuse against the Man City players while they were playing Porto in February only got Porto a 20,000 Euro fine? Very odd priorities or corruption?
I cannot believe a single European soccer club will trust Sporting again.
How can any team, play a decent match against the lions and, at the same time wonder if the linesmen or the referee are being paid to make a wrong call?
It can't be done, in my opinion, of course.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Indeed, Tony - what is the point in any other team, Portuguese or international, playing Sporting Lisbon? The very idea of them investigating themselves is a joke, after that abysmal kow-towing to Cristovao last night.

They would have been better keeping him out and LETTING HIM PUBLISH HIS 'DOSSIERS'.

This isn't just tabloid gossip, it is a very serious police matter, with ramifications well beyond football.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 pm

The backlash begins:

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=326653

Rui Alves wants to prevent the presence of Sporting in the final of the Cup of Portugal

The President of the National, Rui Alves, revealed on Tuesday that the club island, which was removed by Sporting in the semi-finals of the Cup of Portugal, will proceed with a disciplinary involvement with the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF). "If there is a timely decision, we consider forward with an injunction to prevent the realization of the Cup final," said Rui Alves, told Radio Renaissance. If the decision of the FPF does not arrive on time, the president revealed who are ready to go further: "If there is a timely decision, we consider forward with an injunction to prevent the realization of the Cup final." Rui Alves has revealed some information about the trip to Sporting Wood: "Paul Christopher Pereira did not travel with the team for the Sporting Wood, before the National Sporting. He traveled alongside Pedro Proenca and deprived throughout the flight. All critical admitted that the referee's decisions undermined the National. Christopher Paul Pereira's standard travel on flights of match officials. " The president believes that the National Vice President of Sporting have knowledge that others do not, "Paul Christopher Pereira holds data of referees who are not within reach of any sports leader . I have witnessed what I'm saying. What happened was a strategy of coercion of the arbitrators'

=========

Cristovao has dirtied the whole team, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm

His "Dossiers" would have done less damage. It is now Open Season.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

The way things are going, his 'dossiers' are going to end up all over CdM anyway - which does have the benefit of stopping the alleged blackmail.

IMO, he has dirtied Sporting Lisbon just like he dirtied the PJ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

J B Littlemore ‏ @JBLittlemore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Tezza71 @RothleyPillow @MeeyoRat I think we can all say that if Amaral was certainly proven to be involved he would be in prison. #McCann

Tick tock ! Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 K015
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 pm

bb1 wrote:J B Littlemore ‏ @JBLittlemore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Tezza71 @RothleyPillow @MeeyoRat I think we can all say that if Amaral was certainly proven to be involved he would be in prison. #McCann

Tick tock ! Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 13 K015

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next