JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  greenink211 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt that anyone wants the truth to come out except the poor infantry (the fans) and they don't count for anything in the greater scheme of things in the "sport".

I mostly agree, when the scandal involves models, etc, but isn't this one a bit different, as it calls into question the actual results on the pitch?

I don't think fans will much appreciate having their noses rubbed in it like this?

But as I said the fans don't count so nobody in authority in the "beautiful game" actually cares about them now very much. The real income stream is television not the fans in the seats.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Ah right - you can tell I'm not a football fan. I am sorry for the players at the club, whatever the final score, every match they play in is going to be tainted now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

I'm one of the fans who is now ignored.

We simply have to trust as best we can in the players. There's nothing else we can do. The financers run the actual clubs.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

Why don't they just draw lots and save all that running around?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:33 am

So, you're not a football fan either then, Sabot rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:04 am

bb1 wrote:So, you're not a football fan either then, Sabot rofl rofl rofl

I've only ever watched one match in my entire life, Bonny, and my team got cheated out of a goal, and lost. I spent the next week going round saying to everyone,"That was a goal wasn't it?" To which they all agreed. I gave up in despair after that. The Referee was WRONG even to my totally ignorant eye. And I can't be doing with that sort of rubbish. And anyway, I nearly became a Football Hooligan. I can only say it's a good job I wasn't there on the spot.

I expect some of you will remember the match to which I am referring.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2426617&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

Officials are afraid to Sporting Cristovao
Today

The return of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão functions aimed at the "balance" of Sporting. But the information that the "vice" has elements of the Directorate weighed heavily in the decision not to harass the defendant, JN writes today.

The Governing Council has determined that, after nine hours, the return of Cristovao functions was anything but peaceful, today provides the Jornal de Noticias.

According to information collected by JN, the decision was made because the majority had, above all, fear of information that the former PJ inspector allegedly holds on various club members, officials included.

That view is shared by PJ inspectors, who still investigating whether someone in the club was aware of the trap of corruption mounted to undermine the referee Joseph Cardinal.

-----------

Nice people Gonc, Morais and co hang around with. Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 pm

This is exactly what everyone thinks. It was bound to happen. I expect that the Club Officials hope it will be seen as a vote of confidence in Cristovao. It won't be. The World is now certain that they are all afraid of him.
Heaven knows what is to be done with such stupidity. What will they do when the Fan Base falls off, round people up in the streets?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

According to information collected by JN, the decision was made because the majority had, above all, fear of information that the former PJ inspector allegedly holds on various club members, officials included.

Giving in to blackmail has never, ever been a good idea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:

Giving in to blackmail has never, ever been a good idea.

Be very interesting to watch tomorrows match, to see if Cristoava has the nerve to show his ugly mush!

Channel 5 @ 7.55 pm tomorrow
Sporting Lisbon versus Athletic bilbao

No I won't be watching it, but hubby will, and will keep me informed rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Ask him if he can do a bit of Body Language while he's at it biggrin

Comments:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/paulo-pereira-cristovao-ameacou-partir-tudo#comentarios

Comment made ​​by: Kings12h11
There is a close link between elements of the former PJ and corruption. In fcp / gold whistle was more than evident the lack of seriousness of the investigations ... or the chick is smarter than the agents / leaders of the PJ?

Comment made ​​by: Registered User11h57
Godinho Lopes is a hostage, come at the behest and are afraid of this monster. If PPC is innocent because it acts as a stray who knows what will be condemned? Woe to the scenes that makes the Scp ...

Comment made ​​by: Maria11h18
Exactly what was predicted. FEAR. They are all afraid of what this can do fret. è a disgrace to the club. STREET WITH IT

Comment made ​​by: carla8:59 a.m.
The President of Sporting will still regret having this as No. 2 Mr. and Sporting still mais.Fixem what I say.

Comment made ​​by: Anonymous 8:00 a.m.
The leaders of the SCP can not live hostages of a scoundrel. He's not part of anything, because otherwise you'll have to emigrate, would never have to do in this country.

.....etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I've just caught up with a very interesting article about the current goings on at Sporting Lisbon.

Today was the last training session before one of the biggest matches of the year for the club, the semi-final of the Europa (UEFA) Cup which takes place tomorrow evening against Atletico Bilbao.

So you would think the priority today should have been entirely on tomorrows big match? Well you would be wrong.

Because three of the clubs most senior administrators, the Club President (Godhino Lopes) the Administrative Director with responsibility for PR (Luis Duque) and the Clubs Director of Football (Carlos Freitas) all descended on the training ground this morning and lectured the team in the dressing room for a full 45 minutes before training on something which was clearly too urgent to avoid even just one day before the big match tomorrow.

I am not a football insider by any means but I do follow the sport and would say that is not normal. The last training session it the responsibility of the manager not the Board of Directors (unless they are Al Fayhed or Delia Smith and these three are not of that variety from what I can see). It seems that the Cardinal case as it is known in Portugal is affecting even the players.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=752181
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Yesterday Rui Alves the President of Nacional one of the top Portuguese Football clubs expressed his horror at the Cristovao and Sporting Lisbon situation and demanded their withdrawal from the Portuguese Cup.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=326653

Today Carlos Pereira the President of Maritimo another top ten club from Portugal says "If there were justice sports, Sporting would no longer be in the Cup of Portugal". It is "lamentable". There should be an "inquiry".

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/desporto/2012/04/18/se-houvesse-justica-desportiva-sporting-ja-nao-estaria-na-taca-de-portugal-diz-presidente-do-maritimo

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

They were probably being threatened, to keep their mouths shut, GI. Comeonthen Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Maggs wrote:They were probably being threatened, to keep their mouths shut, GI. Comeonthen Comeonthen

That is a very plausible scenario. After all there is now a blanket ban on the players talking to the media at Sporting Lisbon. Only official announcements to accredited journalists are allowed. And even that was a little farcical when today the accredited journalists turned up to a press conference and were given a pre-recorded statement from Godhino Lopes the President.

It looks like the "blackout" on news might not be holding though. This article from the last hour suggests Carrico, one of the Sporting players might have broken it.

http://www.dn.pt/desporto/sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=2428243

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 pm

greenink211 wrote:Yesterday Rui Alves the President of Nacional one of the top Portuguese Football clubs expressed his horror at the Cristovao and Sporting Lisbon situation and demanded their withdrawal from the Portuguese Cup.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=326653

Today Carlos Pereira the President of Maritimo another top ten club from Portugal says "If there were justice sports, Sporting would no longer be in the Cup of Portugal". It is "lamentable". There should be an "inquiry".

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/desporto/2012/04/18/se-houvesse-justica-desportiva-sporting-ja-nao-estaria-na-taca-de-portugal-diz-presidente-do-maritimo

This reaction does not surprise me at all. The reinstatement of Cristovao is a disgrace and reflects badly on Football in Portugal in general.
Honourable men would know this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Maggs wrote:They were probably being threatened, to keep their mouths shut, GI. Comeonthen Comeonthen

That is a very plausible scenario. After all there is now a blanket ban on the players talking to the media at Sporting Lisbon. Only official announcements to accredited journalists are allowed. And even that was a little farcical when today the accredited journalists turned up to a press conference and were given a pre-recorded statement from Godhino Lopes the President.

I really cannot see this inspiring the players to go out there and win. Apart from anything else, should they win, then their efforts are liable to be written off as Cristovao threatening the match officials and Bilbao players.

It's hardly the way to win loyalty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 pm

This picture is being bandied about twitter at the moment.

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 Wz5r10

Google makes a bit of a hash of translating it. I'll leave it to others to work out the meaning. I don't think it reflects respect or trust in the man from the public though.

http://yfrog.com/kgwz5rp
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Its amusing to see Joana Morais (who so often demands free speech) being so picky about the articles from Portugal which she sees fit to allow her readers to follow (well sort of follow as she leads them by the nose when she puts bits in the so-called translations and changes their meanings).

I saw that she made a lot of an article from Renascenca and plugged it on her blog. But she seems to have missed another one from the paper about the Sporting Lisbon situation which suggests the club may have to close down after the disrepute which Amarals friend Cristovao has brought on them.

Ex-leader suggests Sporting close and start again
Abilio Fernandes believes that the solution passes through the refounding of the Sporting Club. In an interview with White Ball, vice president Sousa Cintra the mandate calls for an identical project on Fiorentina.
18-04-2012 13:09

The former vice president of the Sporting Abilio Fernandes argues that the solution to the problem that crosses oclube can pass over for a project similar to that adopted Fiorentina in 2002, when it closed and was reborn under another name - Florentia Viola.

"The club will have to stop and start again. The solution is to create a new management model, because the current does not work, "said today the former vice de Sousa Cintra, in an interview to the Renaissance.

Abilio Fernandes currently classifies the current directors of the Leo club of "mess".

"To say that Christopher Paul Pereira was paid to cheerleaders. That is all controlled. And the president is on the same web. Godinho Lopes is time to explain everything and tell the truth of the facts, "said the former vice president Leo the returns to White Ball.

In the interview, Abilio Fernandes also said that it is not surprised by the protagonists of the latest developments in Alvalade: "The direction was made of shards. There Sporting large cast, but there are other people who should not be there, one being the president, who had a series of problems related to construction of the stadium and the Academy. I foresaw this situation. "

Abilio Fernandes left a Sá Pinto also praises the "great work you are doing against the obstacles that have arisen," and about the game against Bilbao, called the "support of all Sporting."

http://rr.sapo.pt/bolabranca_detalhe.aspx?fid=45&did=58870

There have been rumours about financial "improprieties" in the club for ages. Bettencourt (a Santander Director) stepped down from the post of President at Sporting only a year ago after only 18 months in the job with no clear explanation as to why. Cristovao seems to have stepped up a rank after that resignation.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh, do not mention that Renasca piece, Greenink  Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 15 2066

This carry-on is over one throwaway and UN- sourced line:

An official source of the PJ told Radio Renascença

If people don't know by now that that generally turns out to mean, Levy made it up, then they are beyond hope.

But back to football....I cannot see any way for Sporting Lisbon to carry on, not with this hanging over them, and Cristovao seemingly getting official approval.

His actions have wrecked the integrity of the club, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Please note - we had the Renasca story yesterday evening:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1448p15-dn-spanish-police-investigating-maddie-lead-in-nerja

Please also note my irritation with its vagueness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Paulo Pereira Cristovao has made comment today about his stepping down and subsequent re-instatement.

Paulo Pereira Christopher: "I have work to do by August '
"VICE" Leo elusive AS TO REINTEGRATION

Author: JOHN LOPES
20:21
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paulo Pereira Christopher has spoken out publicly for the first time since he resumed the post of vice president of Sporting, after having himself autossuspenso from office last Friday.

However, Christopher turned out to be meager in relation to the words "if cardinal", a process that runs on justice and which is accused. "On the process will not drive any word to anyone. I will not do any communication," he said. On the back of the club functions, the "vice Leo" reminded that their work is not finished yet.

"To say that Sporting have four masts to paint, to make two new benches, a bench for the family, a new room for members of the Sporting and have much work to do until August," said Paulo Pereira Christopher, when speaking on the sidelines of the book "Settlement of Accounts", written by Antonio de Sousa Duarte.

Have Rogério Alves, former chairman of the General Assembly of the Sporting and attorney Christopher in this case, said the decision to reinstate the vice president's attitude is "line of a club that believes in the innocence of Christopher." "The presumption of innocence is a right of the accused," he added.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?anno=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Sporting/interior.aspx%3Fcontent_id%3D752034&usg=ALkJrhiY8gHy8b70dMADzGqC6fI2KJd86g

At least one PT blogger believes that he might be talking in some kind of code about construction contracts which he is overseeing at Sporting in some way.

ps I hadn't realised till I read this that Rogerio Alves (lawyer for the McCanns and Cristovao) was also at one time a senior director at Sporting Lisbon.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Unsurprisingly UEFA has washed its hands of the Cardinal Case, Sporting Lisbon and Cristovao. It has thrown the ball back to Portugal's own Football Association to deal with it.

Football: UEFA refers "Cardinali case" to the Portuguese authorities and rejects maniputalão scenario results

Lisbon, April 18 (AFP) - UEFA said today the case involving the vice president of the Sporting Paulo Pereira Christopher as a matter for the Portuguese authorities, considering not involve matters of "manipulating the results."

"This is an internal matter and has nothing to do with manipulation of results," explained the source of the agency Lusa European body, rejecting a hypothetical scenario of possible punishments sports club of Alvalade.

Christopher Paul Pereira was made a defendant in the case of money in the account which appeared umpire Joseph Cardinal football, a few days before the meeting with the Maritime quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal.

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/Lusa/2012/04/18/futebol-uefa-remete-caso-cardinali-para-autoridades-portuguesas-e-rejeita-cenario-de-maniputalao-de-resultados
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

I can see it is an internal Portuguese matter at present, Greenink, but what will happen if it spills over in any way to tomorrow night's game?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

I have had a look around at some of the Fan blogs of Sporting (every big club has dozens). Most fans seem to be ignoring the problems and just hoping that their team does well.

I can't see how this will spill over unless Atletico fans make some rude comments in their singing which is very likely. Atletico's manager has concentrated on the football in his quotes today.

One blogger has commented on Alves statement today that because Cristovao is not guilty it was right for the club to re-instate him.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportingapoio.com%2Frogerio-alves-diz-que-aparencias-iludem%2Fcomment-page-1%2F%23comment-43524&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8

And I have discovered that Rogerio Alves was President of Sporting immediately before Bettencourt the financier who took office in the middle of 2009. Alves was in office as President there from at least July 2006 and possibly earlier than that.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next