JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Does anyone know when or how Rogerio Alves became the lawyer for the McCanns? Was he recommended to them? From at least 2006 (maybe earlier) he was working as President at Sporting among other jobs with Cristovao on the board I believe. Interesting?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

I am reading all of this. I just can't think of anything to say ay the moment that wouldn't be gratuitous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 pm

I can understand the, Innocent till proven guilty, arguement - it is perfectly correct.

Under normal circumstances.

This isn't normal, though, and I feel they would have been better advised to adopt the Caesar's Wife strategy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Does anyone know when or how Rogerio Alves became the lawyer for the McCanns?

I don't know much about that at all. I have been trying to find references to him; he was certainly representing the McCanns early in 2008.

Maybe someone else has more accurate information?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 am

bb1 wrote:Does anyone know when or how Rogerio Alves became the lawyer for the McCanns?

I don't know much about that at all. I have been trying to find references to him; he was certainly representing the McCanns early in 2008.

Maybe someone else has more accurate information?

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hMzRSf5M6mIwRGS-1k4z9KTXfVHQ

Madeleine parents hire top Portuguese lawyer

(AFP) – Sep 21, 2007

LISBON (AFP) — The parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann have hired one of Portugal's top lawyers to head up their defence team, according to press reports Friday.
Rogerio Alves, the president of the Portuguese Bar, told the Diario de Noticias: "If I accepted the job, it's because I believe there are good reasons to do so."
"The important thing is to discover exactly what happened, to see that justice is done, and if possible, find the child," he added.
Alves, whose presidency comes to a close at the end of November, now joins another highly-regarded lawyer, Carlos Pinto de Abreu, on the McCanns' defence team.
Pinto de Abreu has been in place since the start of September.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 pm

All very murky, Max.

There doesn't seem to be much in the Portuguese papers today - I assume they are hoping Sporting Lisbon can forget about all this on the pitch tonight.

I feel sorry for the players, this should have been their big night, but instead it is overshadowed by this.

And if they do win, then the final score will be open to suspicion because of Cristovao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/caso-cardinal-fpf-abriu-processo-de-averiguacoes

''Case Cardinal': FPF opened an inquiry

The Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) opened an inquiry procedure called the 'Case Cardinal' on April 16.

The disciplinary body, led by Herculano Lima, decided on its own trigger an inquiry to the case involving the vice president of the Sporting Christopher Paul Pereira, which was established defendant along with two others under investigation by a qualified termination slanderous , and Cardinal Joseph umpire.
Having requested the suspension of its mandate on April 12, Paul Christopher Pereira returned five days after the Board Leo, following a meeting that occurred on Tuesday.
The leader called a halt after being made a defendant in the case of deposit of two thousand euros in the account of Joseph Cardinal, days before the game quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal with the Ocean, Funchal, for which the was appointed assistant and was eventually replaced.
Last week, a source close to the investigation told Lusa that the three defendants are Vice President of Sporting Christopher Paul Pereira, a former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ), the second element that the complaint was to deposit money in the account of the referee assistant football and a person professionally connected to the leader Leo.
On the basis of a complaint investigation is done by the Sporting the FPF, following an alleged anonymous information according to which someone had deposited in Madeira two thousand euros in cash in the bank account of Joseph Cardinal, and led the federation to complain to authorities.

Also according to the same source, the investigation it was found that those who made the deposit is a person who is professionally connected with the vice president of the Sporting and have allegedly acted to prevent the umpire was part of the refereeing team Cup encounter with the island.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm

It's about time someone remembered the poor Referee. He probably gets paid by Appearances. And it is his only job, according to Media Reports.
And who is going to employ him, until this business is sorted?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Plus Cardinal has Cristovao and his 'dossiers' to worry about, Sabot.

The whole thing stinks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 pm

The score at present appears to be an exciting 0-0.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

bb1 wrote:The score at present appears to be an exciting 0-0.

Okay. Who's fixed The Game already? Foul. Sack The Referee.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Sporting Lisbon are currently 2-1 up; I don't think it's full time yet (because I only looked at the scores on Sky biggrin ).
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Sporting Lisbon are currently 2-1 up; I don't think it's full time yet (because I only looked at the scores on Sky biggrin ).

Final score Sporting Lisbon beat Bilbao 2-1

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Max wrote:
bb1 wrote:Sporting Lisbon are currently 2-1 up; I don't think it's full time yet (because I only looked at the scores on Sky biggrin ).

Final score Sporting Lisbon beat Bilbao 2-1

Yah, Boo, Sucks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Don't forget the next leg is next week at Atletico Bilbao's stadium and Atletico have the away goal in the bag so they could well triumph yet.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Ah! I didn't realise there would be another match.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Many thanks to Pedro, for spotting this report:

http://sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=47499

translation:

paulo cristóvão pereira: from PJ's security to chief of Sporting

In the Judicial Police (PJ), paulo cristóvão pereira was known as the 'opener gates'. Tall and stout, joined the Police in 1990 as security. He was 21. Its function was to be at the door, lift gate and forward the prisoners. Years later, an internal competition made him climb to the inspector, but who lived with him says that physical strength has always been its most striking feature. "It's a big guy who hits a lot ', describes a former colleague of PJ.
The case of Joanna, which was accused - and acquitted - the crime of torture to the child's mother made him a famous man in 2007. Amid the scandal caused by the suspicion that he and his colleagues have managed to blow the confession, Christopher Pereira asked the dismissal of PJ. Back, was a curriculum with a variety of situations to be clarified and disciplinary proceedings opened after a girl, a victim as an inspector investigating the case, accusing him of sexual coercion. The complaint was withdrawn and the case is filed.

The TV and the cause of children

Publicly, the former inspector begins to be seen on the morning of TVI programs right out of the Police. "I invited him to comment on the cases of Justice You on TV because he was a former PJ and could speak freely," recalled reporter Hernani Carvalho, who returned to cross with Christopher over a year later in the studios of the SIC. Hernani ensure that they were not friends. "I have nothing good or bad to say about it."

The presence on television and gain media attention to comment on the case of Maddie McCann give you access to the literary world. Also in 2007, writes The Star of Joana on the case of the girl Algarve. A year later, publishes The Star of Madeleine and a novel about "life's most corrupt police inspector." Ugly Ones, Other Pigs, All Evil is up to date the only foray into fiction. But in 2010 gives the pattern took me, a book about the case of Rui Pedro.

The disappearance of children becomes public because it stands for. In conjunction with the attorney Pragal Antonio Colaco, establishing the Portuguese Association of Missing Children, which is now recognized as IPSS (Private Institution of Social Solidarity). Paulo Pereira Christopher became president of the association, in which the mother of Rui Pedro was a member, but he is no longer part of the chart. And Pragal Colaço refuses to talk about who says it is no longer his friend. "I do not want to be involved ', merely responding, without explaining the reasons that led to seven months to break the relationship between the two.

For the opposite reason, the current president of the Association of Staff Criminal Investigations (ASFIC), Carlos Garcia, also refuses to speak: "I am his friend. I will not comment anything. " Gonçalo Amaral - who would be convicted of false statements in the case in which it shared with Christopher Pereira the dock because of the Joana case - does not dwell in comments: "I had little contact with him. But I have good impression personally and professionally. "

Who knew at the time ran the country for book signings of books, paints her portrait as someone who "has a lot of throat, a real boastful, who commits many inconfidências to show who knows everything about everybody."

There are about a year, the attorney for the parents of Maddie made a complaint against Christopher Pereira for wrongful prosecution, the Bar Association because of a company's ex-police. "I denounce whenever there is a service company that provides legal advice - something that only lawyers can do," explains Isabel Duarte.

The 'Reinaldo Teles' Alvalade

In 2009, Christopher Paul Pereira was already a familiar face when it presents itself as a candidate for president of Sporting. Sai defeated against Jose Eduardo Bettencourt. But with wins support of cheerleading and that gives you strength to arguments that the current President Luis Godinho Lopes gives the vice president and portfolio Structures and Heritage.

The plan of the ex-cop is becoming the 'Reinaldo Teles' Alvalade: someone who controls the players, avoid evenings and go managing the issues of arbitration, similar to what does the vice president of FC Porto. 'Boasted of having cheerleaders on hand,' says a former leader Sporting, explaining that Christopher Pereira said that "controlled, because it had all the records and they were all bandits." In Alvalade, ensures that in addition to treating the paintings needed in the stadium, Christopher Pereira hired a security firm and "distributed money every month by the gatekeepers of nightclubs in Lisbon to find out if the players went out at night." To ensure the popularity on the roster, the players invited to dinner at his house and was a constant presence in the locker room. In fact, insisted on the list of persons authorized to be on the pitch during games, although their functions do not require.

Cheerleading and sunflowers

"I was always saying that he knew the affairs of everybody and I knew everything, 'says a member of the Sporting, which ensures that Christopher Pereira was gaining" a special about ascending Godinho Lopes'. Nevertheless, the club says that the relationship with coach Ricardo Sa Pinto is not the best, but also no longer be with Dominic Patience.

This Tuesday, justifying a return to the vice presidency - days after suspending the mandate - to have work to do: "I have four masts to paint, to make two new countertops, a bench of the family, a new room for members of the Sporting and much work to do until August. " But one of his most iconic was also one of the most contentious in recent years in Alvalade. The images were his idea aggressive cheerleading in the corridors of the stadium. How was your idea to replace them by sunflowers, after these have been considered offensive and provocative.

Looking for accomplices

The PJ does not rule out the possibility that the former inspector Tues complicit in this and other police officers to help you access data that your company would use in business intelligence. But for now, research is focused on clarifying whether Christopher Pereira led to the 'trap' set the tax line Joseph Cardinal - away from the game for the Cup of Portugal, between the Maritime and Sporting in December, after a anonymous tip made Godinho Lopes.

The envelope sent to the President of Sporting had proof of a bank transfer of two thousand euros to Cardinal, made in Funchal. The documents were handed over to Fernando Gomes, president of the Football League, which he brought to the attorney general's office, Pinto Monteiro. Cardinal no longer whistled the play that ended with a 3-0 victory leonina. But the investigation concluded, the time at which the transfer is made and with the help of video surveillance of the bank that the transfer had been made by Rui Martins, former member of the cheerleading Juve Leo.

The material seized in searches - made last week the company and Christopher Pereira of Sporting facilities - has not yet been reviewed by the Police. "What is the e-mail correspondence is considered. It can only be opened in the presence of a judge, "explains judicial source. Rogerio Alves, lawyer Christopher Pereira, says the customer "has not been heard" and that only knows what has been written in newspapers.

In Alvalade, it is believed that the return to the vice president has a term of validity: "On Tuesday, a general meeting is vital for Sporting to decide the merger of Sporting Heritage and Marketing with SAD and it is natural Godinho Lopes wanted to take to calm down. " After the meeting, it is expected that some directors have to resign and force the output of the ex-police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Hernani ensure that they were not friends. "I have nothing good or bad to say about it."

Why is Carvalho-Stooge pretending he doesn't know Cristovao-Stooge?

And Pragal Colaço refuses to talk about who says it is no longer his friend.

Has Cristovao been kicked out of the Missing Children's Association?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

bb1 wrote: Hernani ensure that they were not friends. "I have nothing good or bad to say about it."

Why is Carvalho-Stooge pretending he doesn't know Cristovao-Stooge?

And Pragal Colaço refuses to talk about who says it is no longer his friend.

Has Cristovao been kicked out of the Missing Children's Association?

He set the Missing Children's Association up in November/December 2007, Bonny.
He barely got his feet under the table, before he was out, I think in 2008.

The association headed by Cristovao wasn't the state organisation. It was an association of parents and people worried about the subject. He refused to put Madeleine's name on it.

I believe he set this up to detract from other things
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

In the Judicial Police (PJ), paulo cristóvão pereira was known as the 'opener gates'. Tall and stout, joined the Police in 1990 as security. He was 21. Its function was to be at the door, lift gate and forward the prisoners. Years later, an internal competition made him climb to the inspector, but who lived with him says that physical strength has always been its most striking feature. "It's a big guy who hits a lot ', describes a former colleague of PJ.

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 16 Paulo+Pereira+Crist%C3%B3v%C3%A3o

And that is exactly what he looks like to this day - a thug. It's too much to expect Morais to tell the truth about what's going on with Team Gonc, I suppose? Silly question....

Something clearly is, with them all pretending they don't know each other, and him claiming he lives in a police station and then going AWOL from the court action he himself brought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3968p45-more-corruption-paulo-pereira-christopher

It is beyond me how the forkers can convince themselves that this tide of sleaze swamping Gonc and the team has nothing to do with Madeleine McCann.

When the very people who have gone out of their way to spread vile propaganda, outright lies, convince the world she is dead and try to frame her parents, are heading for a date with a jail cell, then it has EVERYTHING to do with Madeleine McCann.

Who knows what is hiding away on those hard-drives Cristovao doesn't want the PJ to see?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Whether it has anything to do with Madeleine McCann or not it proves one thing. That the Policia Judiciara is not the clean and wholesome organisation that some tried to portray it as.

Till the hearing where Cristovao and Amaral are hauled up for their pensions and membership of the old PJ Association or whatever we won't know half of what went on.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes, agree, I get a headache every time I/we try to glean any sense from it. IMO, it needs dealt with properly, and most of all OPENLY, in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 pm

you welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next