JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE

+8
Jean-Pierre.t50
Zenny
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
rhodes
bb1
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 Empty Re: PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 am

Yes, I noticed Morais parroting her crap about answering the 48 questions reopening the case.

The forkers may believe that rubbish, but no-one else does - NHS shift systems have no relevance whatsoever to Madeleine's abduction.

Why are none of them bothered about one of the areas the Yard and Porto PJ is already focussing on - the complete failure of Gonc to show any interest in the other holidaymakers and the OC staff?

And how does this tie in with Gonc not going ahead with the only reconstruction that could have helped find Madeleine - the one scheduled for May 2007?

I swear there is SOMETHING Gonc just didn't want people to see, or to have attention drawn to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE - Page 3 Empty Re: PORTUGUESE POLICE REFUSE TO RE-OPEN MADELEINE CASE

Post  lily Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:44 am

I swear there is SOMETHING Gonc just didn't want people to see, or to have attention drawn to.

It's the only thing that makes logical sense really..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:50 am

But why does Gonc go on saying that The McCanns could have had the case reopened, and still can? As the parents of a missing child they have never had additional rights over other people. They still have to produce NEW EVIDENCE. And Portugal was not going to keep the Case open just because The McCanns asked them to.
Never at any time could The McCanns have just sent a letter, or even a personal request.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

That isn't aimed at us, or the authorities in either country, Sabot - everyone knows he is, as usual, lying.

It's aimed at his half-witted cult, to keep them in line. God forbid any of them should try thinking for themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 pm

lily wrote:I swear there is SOMETHING Gonc just didn't want people to see, or to have attention drawn to.

It's the only thing that makes logical sense really..... Pcorneater

There must be a reason for his terrible lies, Lily.

It was stated at the time of The Shelving that for The McCanns to keep the Case open they had to apply to a Portuguese Court and supply New Evidence for The Court to evaluate. And I can't be the only person who read this.

So why does Gonc insist on repeating that The McCanns only needed a stamp? He knows that this is just not true.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Something else - we don't know what the Yard have found, beyond something has turned up which clearly IS new evidence.

And what does Amoral do? Gabble on about the Yard getting messages from psychics.

He's scared, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 pm

bb1 wrote:That isn't aimed at us, or the authorities in either country, Sabot - everyone knows he is, as usual, lying.

It's aimed at his half-witted cult, to keep them in line. God forbid any of them should try thinking for themselves.

But this is such a fundamental lie, Bonny. And The Forkers use it to prove that The McCanns don't want The Case Reopened, when in fact they had no choice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm

They only 'prove' it to themselves though, Sabot, in the real world it isn't true and never will be.

It always amuses me when they assure each other that they are all media-savvy and can't be fooled by 'spin'.

When all along, they are the ones who have willingly swallowed the Big Lie - indeed, like it so much, they daily beg for more lies and bullsh*t - anything as long as they can justify their hatred of Madeleine and her family.

And they really need to drop the pretence that they don't hate Madeleine McCann, too - look at those vile hater harpies on FB.

Look at the way they all went into meltdown because it was spelled out to them that not only do Scotland Yard know Madeleine was abducted, they think there is a good chance she may be alive.

The forkers, hounders and ghouls have really showed their true colors this week.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Have you thought, that it could be that the AG, SY and Porto police, actually have something they don't want Gonc and others knowing they have?

They are hardly going to tell the press, and this could be a nice little smoke screen. Gonc has no corrupt cops in Porto to tell him whats going on, has he? Just MO, of course!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Nothing new, as far as I can see. Except to prove that The Forkers revolve their lives around being disgusting, and hoping that a little girl is dead. And finding Madeleine alive isn't going to much alter that. They will never believe that it is actually Madeleine, or that her parents didn't kill her.

They should pay attention to the damage that this bile will do to their bodies, and their health.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Maggs wrote:Have you thought, that it could be that the AG, SY and Porto police, actually have something they don't want Gonc and others knowing they have?

They are hardly going to tell the press, and this could be a nice little smoke screen. Gonc has no corrupt cops in Porto to tell him whats going on, has he? Just MO, of course!

Of course they aren't going to tell anyone, Maggs. But I don't know about The PJ Team in Oporto. I hope they are okay, but I'm getting a bit jaded.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

You'll laugh at this, Sabot. I thought smiffy's kitchen cupboard had mercifully closed for good, but it appears he is now on MCF, appealing for help.

Which is also odd, as I thought he loathed Morais and co. But I digress; it seems he is now embarking on a Bennett-type crusade rofl rofl rofl

Quote:

A Blacksmith appeal wrotten shortly ago on TMCF ( he is a member):

"An Appeal

The Bureau wrote this week that, for the first time, we have a situation where the police are carrying out their work without the continual interference by interested elements using the media which did so much to wreck the first investigation.

This situation, as we wrote, is relatively new. Until late last year spin was still being used in the UK by an anonymous source acting for unknown interests claiming to know the reasons for the Yard officers’ visits to Barcelona. Somebody has stopped that for the time being and the media are largely accepting the normal conventions of behaviour applying during an important investigation.

Due to the anniversary of the child’s disappearance there is, of course, a blip in the amount of publicity which in due time will die down. Kate and Gerry McCann will, of course, wish to go on giving interviews to the public for the foreseeable future as is their right, although I think their own lawyers will be urging care and restraint on them for the good of the justice system and, of course, to avoid any possibility of fuelling tension between Britain and Portugal which might, once again, interrupt the investigation.

I believe this relative freedom from anonymous briefing, character attacks and other attempts to influence the course of justice is worth fighting for, whatever one’s opinions as to the eventual outcome of the inquiry.

As a result I would make this appeal.

If any UK resident reads in the UK press material based on information clearly provided by a spokesman or other professional source anonymously which purports to have information about the activities or progress or conclusions of the Scotland Yard team which have not been given by Scotland Yard itself in public statements then I would ask them to take the following action.

After considering carefully whether such a report really does meet these criteria, and bearing in mind the police workload, can you send a brief note including a link to the material to the Andy Redwood team at the address on their website or by email – in the body of the email and not by attachment. Any communication should be as radically short as possible: it is the link we want them to look at, not our views on the case. Identification would probably be better than anonymity but it is not critical, as long as the material is accurate, linked and sent in good faith.

This will be of very considerable value to the investigation, first of all in identifying if their own team is leaking selectively in this year of Leveson; secondly for the team to identify the likely beneficiaries of such spin; thirdly to assess what the reasons might be for such an attempt to interfere with the investigation in the UK. It may well be that such material might play a role in complaints about specific media or Reputation Management organizations.

I am not a member of any other forums. Could I ask those who agree with this initiative to post it on any other forums to which they belong or link it through social media which, once again, I do not use.

Best wishes and many thanks."

===========

I think that is a fan-bl**dy-tastic idea! Yes, flood Scotland Yard with a load of pitchforking, irrelevant minutae, so they can be reminded, all over again, what a bunch of raving loonies the forkers are.

After Bennett and his 'dossiers' and his racist remarks about police officers, and Santakiki's phone ping obsession, I should think the very last thing the Yard wants is more of the same.

So go for it, you forkers, loving your work yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 pm

continual interference by interested elements using the media which did so much to wreck the first investigation

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's no way to talk about Gonc and the team rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Do I have to read that, Bonny? I really have got to go and cut some grass while the rain holds off.

PS. Did he say anything interesting?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Has he ever said anything interesting, Sabot? I thought he would have been hiding away in shame, as his Murat/Tanner case crap was blown out of the water by none other than R. Murat. If Murat is taking anyone to court, it will be Gonc.

No, he is doing a Bennett. He wants the forkers on Morais' case file forum to take note of anyone associated with the Yard saying Bad Things and being a Sauce.

Then he wants them to write it all down in triplicate or something, and bombard the Yard with complaints and Eleventy-Nine Demands.

You couldn't make it up......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Just a reminder of why this week's events have shown smiffy up to be a lying tw@t (not that we didn't know already).

ROBERT MURAT: He basically told me it was a game of two halves and as the night before I hadn’t confessed, erm, then, he would get me on the second half and he just kind of turned his back on me. He didn’t… He just… It seemed he didn’t care about the truth. That was the, thats how I felt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4281432/Portuguese-police-say-no-to-new-Maddie-probe.html

Portuguese police say no to new Maddie probe

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI
Last Updated: 27th April 2012
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann suffered a huge blow last night when slack Portuguese cops REFUSED to reopen the case.

The decision flies in the face of British evidence that she could be still alive.

Kate and Gerry McCann had been given fresh hope by a Met review of the investigation.

Yesterday a source close to them said: “They were hoping the Portuguese would see sense and agree. But it seems not.

“There is a little girl missing — that is all that should matter. They feel the best hope of finding Madeleine lies in the case being reopened.”

Wednesday: Hope ... Yard chief Simon Foy says 'There is a possibility Maddie is alive'
The snub came after Met Commander Simon Foy revealed 195 new leads and called for the Portuguese to reopen the case. He declared: “On the evidence there is a possibility that she is alive.”
But yesterday two top legal chiefs in Portugal incredibly said there was NO reason for it to be looked at again.

Their attorney general Pinto Monteiro scoffed: “The case will only be reopened if there are credible new facts.

“Hypotheses are not enough. There have been a thousand sightings which have turned out to be false.”

And Pedro do Carmo, assistant national director of the justice department, added: “There are no reasons to justify the reopening of the case.”

Thursday: Dope ... Portugal chief Monteiro says 'We will only re-open Maddie case on new facts'
Madeleine, who would now be nearly nine, vanished from a holiday apartment on May 3, 2007, in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
The year-long Met review was launched after Kate and Gerry penned an open letter to PM David Cameron in The Sun begging him to help them.

At a press conference on Wednesday, Scotland Yard revealed their review had found 195 new leads — and unveiled a new image of how Madeleine would look now.

But there are now fears the leads will never be followed up — although Mr Cameron is believed to still be trying to get the Portuguese government to reopen the case.

A source said: “The truth is that the British police can only make recommendations.”

The Home Office issued a carefully-worded statement after the refusal. It said: “We have asked the Metropolitan Police to review the case and they are working with the Portuguese police.”

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry think there is good justification in reopening the case. They remain hopeful.”

a.lazzeri@the-sun.co.uk

=======================

myView

By ALAN JOHNSON, Former Home Secretary

I AM not surprised there is some resentment in Portugal. But we have to use all diplomatic channels now — including the Home Secretary ringing her opposite number.

The Portuguese police must put all that behind them and concentrate on one thing, and that is a little English girl who went missing.

I’m sure the Portuguese have the compassion and understanding to put away their enmities so we can pursue these leads together.

========================

Sun Says

Maddie insult

Last Updated: 27th April 2012
ARROGANCE is piled on incompetence as Portuguese police snub pleas to reopen the Madeleine McCann inquiry.
They say they will act only on “credible and relevant” new facts.

Scotland Yard officers have established no fewer than 195 fresh lines of inquiry and say Madeleine may still be alive.

Yet Portuguese detectives insultingly dismiss their work and wreck the hopes of Kate and Gerry McCann, who had been “hugely encouraged” by the Yard’s painstaking investigation.

When 195 new leads are discovered, lack of evidence seems an unlikely reason for this shameful decision.

Isn’t it more likely that Portugal is deeply embarrassed by the unprofessional way it bungled the search for Madeleine when she vanished five years ago?

In their eagerness to blame Kate and Gerry, local cops missed crucial clues. Now, despite so much important new information, they ignore what might be a genuine chance of finding Madeleine alive or discovering the truth.

Have they no children themselves? And have they no consciences?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Have they no children themselves? And have they no consciences?

Absolutely blooming correct. mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/what-is-more-important-pride-or-childs.html

This is a ridiculous situation, Tony. And if Portugal keeps refusing to co-operate, then they shouldn't be too surprised if the UK press come to the conclusion that they are trying to keep something hidden.

Apart from anything else, is this really the kind of publicity Portugal wants, when they are scrabbling for every tourist euro, and have had billions in bailouts from UK taxpayers?

It's a PR disaster, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Just a sample of some of last year's headlines:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/george-osborne-faces-storm-over-4bn-portugal-bailout-amid-uk-cuts-6389611.html

George Osborne faces storm over £4bn Portugal bail-out amid UK cuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Well, the reaction to this last couple of days and Portugal's insult was a foregone conclusion. Although I did briefly hope.
What did Portugal expect? A Missing British Child, and they don't want to know. But then they don't seem to care very much about their own Missing Children, or Child Abuse in general. One can only assume that they are a Child Abusing Nation, even if only by default.
And should any ordinary person be fortunate enough to survive to adulthood then they stand likely to be stitched up by The PJ as a quick fix to their obvious Crime Problems.

There is only one Cover Up going on here, and that is in Portugal. But anyone with more than one Brain Cell can see that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

There is only one Cover Up going on here, and that is in Portugal. But anyone with more than one Brain Cell can see that.

It's obvious to a blind man, Sabot. And it revolves around a handful of gangsters who seem to be being allowed to dictate to the rest of the country.

You know why I think the Gonc gang are running scared? Because a PROPER investigation would almost certainly reveal the truth about what happened to Joana Cipriano, and quite possibly Rui Pedro, too.

Those involved in those cases are now frantically trying to keep it all swept under the carpet, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

I think there is a bit more to it than just Joana Cipriano and Rui Pedro, Bonny. We still don't know why Jacinta Rees committed suicide by hitting herself over the head four times with an Axe. And we still don't know why Goncalo Amaral was removed from The Drug Squad since he appears to have been so good at it, at least, according to him.
Did The PJ catch him selling the drugs that he recovered? Is there any proof that these drugs were destroyed? I suspect not.

Something is definitely rotten in The State of Portugal.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Isn’t it more likely that Portugal is deeply embarrassed by the unprofessional way it bungled the search for Madeleine when she vanished five years ago?

I think it is more than that. Going back to all the comments from the Portuguese about corruption, the PJ and Cristovao, it's clear the good people of Portugal don't trust elements in the police.

After all, if Gonc and co are so sure the McCanns DONE IT, then why don't they want a PROPER investigation? It's clear the Yard are doing the actual work, instead of having three hour lunch breaks and threatening people, so - what's the problem?

It has to be fear of what is going to be uncovered, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

And Anjos has shoved his oar in again:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/carlos-anjos/erro-ingles

English Error***

The person responsible for investigation into the disappearance of Maddie says that the British police found 195 new research opportunities. However, it was unable to produce a single new evidence.

From all that said, anything with real interest to the research, said only one picture with the "alleged" actual appearance of the girl, five years after his disappearance, which was obtained through a computer program. It should never say that this technique was effective and that the results obtained, when could be seen, always showed great differences with the real person. But if we believe that Maddie is now similar to that picture, then the vast majority of the 195 new tracks are misleading, because people who reported seeing the girl, were based on photographs of five years when she would rather this, that only was now known and are therefore all laboring in an error. The fact is that nobody knows how it is today, in the case of being alive. In the absence of evidence, left the pressure to reopen the investigation, direct it to the crime of kidnapping, and exonerate the parents. Concluding the tour, the work is completed.

And why, pray tell, would anyone tell him what the Yard have found? It's none of his business. Neither is it Gonc's business, actually - his role ended when he was kicked off the case.

*** One assumes his inability to tell the difference between 'England' and 'Britain' is widespread in the PJ.

Which is why they seemed to be totally unaware that the Irish Republic, where the Smith family live, is NOT part of 'England'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next