JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

+5
crazytony
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 am

It's a good ploy though, Bonny.

"We don't understand this. It doesn't make sense." They'll be quoting Judge Judy in a minute. And blaming The McCanns, of course.

Meanwhile, The Prosecutor decided that their was no case to answer because Leonor Cipriano WAS TORTURED BY THE PJ. Probably including Goncalo Amaral as one of the perpetrators. Interesting, was that bit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 am

bb1 wrote:And to prove the point, this silly moo keeps retweeting it:

MarketingMaddie ‏@MarketingMaddie
http://www.regiao-sul.pt/noticia.php?refnoticia=128616 Ministério Público pede absolvição de alegados difamadores de ex-inspetor Gonçalo #Amaral. #McCann

You do realise that is because she hasn't bothered to read it and thinks it's GOOD news for their beloved Gonc? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So does she think that Amaral has been absolved of something or another. Silly pillock. It was him who brought the Charges. AMARAL LOST.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:37 am

It is going to be fascinating to see what happens at the sentencing hearing, Sabot - it may well be Gonc who gets sentenced rofl rofl rofl

Let us not forget, this is the case in which he has been demanding to be heard by videoconferencing, not turning up to videoconference, claiming to be living in a police station, turning out to NOT be living in a police station, and refusing to tell a judge where he actually did live.

The way things are going, he may well be in the care of his former colleagues by the end of July - whether he likes it or not biggrin

They don't like dirty ex-cops in jail, do they? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 am

So does she think that Amaral has been absolved of something or another.

Pound to a penny, that's what the thicko Gonc cult think, Sabot. They will just have seen 'defamation' and assumed it involved the McCanns' libel action against him.

Their tiny minds will blow a fuse as they try to come to terms with the idea of the Ministério Público backing Marcos Correia and his colleague, against Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 am

bb1 wrote:
So does she think that Amaral has been absolved of something or another.

Pound to a penny, that's what the thicko Gonc cult think, Sabot. They will just have seen 'defamation' and assumed it involved the McCanns' libel action against him.

Their tiny minds will blow a fuse as they try to come to terms with the idea of the Ministério Público backing Marcos Correia and his colleague, against Gonc.
deleted, I GOT THAT WRONG BIG TIME embarass

Last edited by crazytony on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 am

That is the most garbled story in CdM, Tony, even by CdM standards. I suspect whoever wrote it has been drowning his/her sorrows over the footie and that it is none too accurate.

Hopefully, we will get more news in the course of the day, not least via Expresso, which unlike CdM reports news fairly accurately.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 am

bb1 wrote:That is the most garbled story in CdM, Tony, even by CdM standards. I suspect whoever wrote it has been drowning his/her sorrows over the footie and that it is none too accurate.

Hopefully, we will get more news in the course of the day, not least via Expresso, which unlike CdM reports news fairly accurately.

I got it wrong Bonny.
I have just run it through bing and she was a witness for Marcos and the professor; her statement helped get the case dismissed against the two defendants.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:That is the most garbled story in CdM, Tony, even by CdM standards. I suspect whoever wrote it has been drowning his/her sorrows over the footie and that it is none too accurate.

I got it wrong Bonny.
I have just run it through bing and she was a witness for Marcos and the professor; her statement helped get the case dismissed against the two defendants.

That's it, Tony, although why Amaral couldn't see that coming is a mystery. The arrogance of that dirty copper beggars belief. But then he was a dirty copper.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 am

Ah good, Tony, I had real trouble sorting that out, I think googlespeak must have been drowning its sorrows, too - it managed to get all the names the wrong way round so that Correia was suing Gonc.... rofl

I was genuinely stunned when Leonor Cipriano finally got to speak for herself, directly to the court - it's a huge sea-change, IMO.

Maybe Pedro knows - is the July court date the final one, for this ridiculous complaint from Gonc to be formally dismissed and charges laid against him?

Because I personally think the Portuguese authorities are going to throw the book at him and his cronies, they have had enough of this gang. And so have the good people of Portugal, from the comments online about the Cristovao scandal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 am

Hilarious - the Amazon haters and forkers are all desperately trying to pretend that this has nothing to do with the McCann case, no sirree, perish the very thought rofl rofl rofl

Of course, in the real world, it has EVERYTHING to do with the McCann case; it did from the second Gonc's shrimp and beerfest was interrupted by the phone call to tell him Madeleine was missing. And then, at breakfast on the 4th, he started trying to prove the McCanns DONE IT. Not trying to find the child, please note - he was too concerned with trying to stitch up her parents.

There is also one very, very important reason that this has EVERYTHING to do with the McCann case.

At the same time as Madeleine vanished, Amaral was being made an arguido because of his involvement in the torture of the mother of another missing child.

You would think he would have mentioned this astounding coincidence in The Truth - I'm A Liar, wouldn't you?

It's odd that he didn't see fit to reveal that astounding coincidence, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am

It was amazing that Leonor Cipriano was allowed to be a witness in Court against Amaral. And The Judge seems to have been sympathetic when they made her cry. But she is still in Prison.
I think they will quietly set her free shortly, hopefully with a bloody great Golden Handshake. Not that this would be good enough. Her life is ruined and she will never recover from this. I know I wouldn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 am

Just thought I should let Ms Morais' fans know, she is alive and well and twittering. Oddly, not about this, but about her latest cause.

Saving the Arctic.

27 Jun Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
Draw a line in the ice to #SaveTheArctic from @Shell's reckless oil drilling >> http://savethearctic.org #DT @GreenpeaceNZ

She seems to have lost interest in matters nearer home. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 am

It was amazing that Leonor Cipriano was allowed to be a witness in Court against Amaral. And The Judge seems to have been sympathetic when they made her cry.

I was stunned by that, Sabot, that she was finally able to speak freely, in person. I would think wheels are in motion to clean up this whole mess - properly, without anything being swept under the carpet, or Sources spreading lies and libel in tabloids.

I personally think it is just a matter of time before she, at least, is freed. And she can scarcely be retried, as there was no evidence against her to begin with, apart from a false confession gained by torture.

I also think it is just a matter of time before Gonc, Cristovo and one or two others are behind bars.

The good people of Portugal have had enough of them dirtying Portugal's name.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 am

Amaral seems to be linked with everything rotten that has happened on The Algarve for a very long time, not least the disappearances of two small girls, who both seem to have been stored in fridges by their mothers who killed them, and then cleaned up the mess. No Evidence in either case, and no body either. The variables are by the by. One of them was fed to pigs, or crushed in a car, or buried somewhere or other. The other one was repatriated to England in a suit case, or thrown off a cliff, or buried somewhere or other. The only real difference is that Amaral never got to beat a confession out of Kate McCann. Although I suspect that he harboured hopes.

After all that, it has all been down hill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 am

bb1 wrote:Ah good, Tony, I had real trouble sorting that out, I think googlespeak must have been drowning its sorrows, too - it managed to get all the names the wrong way round so that Correia was suing Gonc.... rofl

I was genuinely stunned when Leonor Cipriano finally got to speak for herself, directly to the court - it's a huge sea-change, IMO.

Maybe Pedro knows - is the July court date the final one, for this ridiculous complaint from Gonc to be formally dismissed and charges laid against him?

Because I personally think the Portuguese authorities are going to throw the book at him and his cronies, they have had enough of this gang. And so have the good people of Portugal, from the comments online about the Cristovao scandal.
The final decision is given by the judge. HE HAS TO PONDER biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 am

--- .. ..--. ‏@w_nicht
Did #mccann paid lawyer Aragao came up with the story that the child murderer Cipriano was tortured with a phone book? A phone book!

Think the freak who so vilely dribbled over a sixteen-year-old girl means the Ministério Público ?

The Ministério Público agrees with the two previous Portuguese courts which ruled that Mrs Cipriano was tortured, and that Gonc was involved in the matter.

Oh, didn't the forkers, haters, ghouls and hounders know that? Well, they do now.

And they might want to think twice about calling people 'child murderers' from now on - they have a few very nasty shocks in store.

TICK TOCK, GONC'S IN THE DOCK Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 2 K015
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am

bb1 wrote:
It was amazing that Leonor Cipriano was allowed to be a witness in Court against Amaral. And The Judge seems to have been sympathetic when they made her cry.

I was stunned by that, Sabot, that she was finally able to speak freely, in person. I would think wheels are in motion to clean up this whole mess - properly, without anything being swept under the carpet, or Sources spreading lies and libel in tabloids.

I personally think it is just a matter of time before she, at least, is freed. And she can scarcely be retried, as there was no evidence against her to begin with, apart from a false confession gained by torture.

I also think it is just a matter of time before Gonc, Cristovo and one or two others are behind bars.

The good people of Portugal have had enough of them dirtying Portugal's name.

This has all really upset me, Bonny, and has for some time. It has to some extent taken over from Madeleine for me, but I pardon that in myself because it exposes Amaral.
But never in my wildest dreams in the beginning, did I ever imagine that Amaral would do such an amazing hatchet job on himself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 am

The final decision is given by the judge. HE HAS TO PONDER

Try and explain that to thicko haters like this, Tony:

S HANCOCK says:
If that was true, why is there a sentencing hearing in the case in July honestbroker ???

D'uh. Because he has to PONDER just how many charges to slap on Gonc as soon as the case is formally dismissed. Hahau Hahau Hahau

Boy have they got a rude awakening coming. I don't think their tiny 'minds' will be able to cope with it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

I didn't realise that there is to be a Sentencing Hearing. Is this for bringing spurious charges by Amaral? Or is it just a formal dismissal of Amaral's complaint.
Costs, perhaps? Erm, Compensation for the originally accused? Can Amaral be sanctioned for bringing a false complaint? What's the Term? Oh Yes, "Malicious Accusation", I believe that's a Crime in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Can Amaral be sanctioned for bringing a false complaint? What's the Term? Oh Yes, "Malicious Accusation", I believe that's a Crime in Portugal.

Indeed, Sabot - it's the very thing that led to Cristovao's downfall - allegedly making false allegations about that referee. It snowballed from there.

I have no idea what will be involved when this is thrown out - I don't see Gonc getting away with this, as he was mad enough to take it to court, with all the wasted time and public money that entails.

Remember, the judge wasted time trying to locate him after he lied about his place of residence.

IMO, charges will be laid against Amaral for a variety of offences. The fact that the Ministério Público spoke up for Aced; the fact that Leonor Cipriano publically spoke out, are rather big clues as to the way the wind is blowing now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Remind me again about Amaral' alleged Doctorate in law.
Is it the same as Bennett's solicitor's license? stkyouttnge

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Sabot wrote:It was amazing that Leonor Cipriano was allowed to be a witness in Court against Amaral. And The Judge seems to have been sympathetic when they made her cry. But she is still in Prison.
I think they will quietly set her free shortly, hopefully with a bloody great Golden Handshake. Not that this would be good enough. Her life is ruined and she will never recover from this. I know I wouldn't.

Let's hope if they do they also start to reinvestigate Joana's case as well. Nobody has been looking for her for 8 years--it's a darn disgrace mad
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Well, we all know about The Malicious Accusation supposedly leveled at Jane Tanner, although that would have been a Malicious Accusation in itself. Robert Murat's Lawyer must have seen the light, if indeed he ever intended to bring a Charge in the first place, because we heard no more of that.

I don't know if this makes sense, or even what Marcos actually said, but Amaral wasn't actually convicted of personally Torturing Leonor Cipriano, despite the fact that The PJ appear to have a different opinion, along with a lot of other people. So what Marcos actually said is obviously very important, although I doubt that he is a fool. If he simply accused Amaral of being involved in the Torture, then Amaral must have been off his head because it is a proven fact that he was involved. He was Convicted for Christ's sake. So what exactly has Amaral done by bringing Charges of Defamation?
Can you be Charged with Gross Stupidity in Portugal? Or are you allowed to fly in the face of a Court Ruling.

To me it is all down to the use of words, and this is were the language barrier is difficult for us.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 pm

crazytony wrote:Remind me again about Amaral' alleged Doctorate in law.
Is it the same as Bennett's solicitor's license? stkyouttnge

I think they both took an A Level, Tony. Probably got a C Minus. That's a Pass you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

rhodes wrote:
Sabot wrote:It was amazing that Leonor Cipriano was allowed to be a witness in Court against Amaral. And The Judge seems to have been sympathetic when they made her cry. But she is still in Prison.

Let's hope if they do they also start to reinvestigate Joana's case as well. Nobody has been looking for her for 8 years--it's a darn disgrace mad

I don't think they will, Rhodes. Too much shame involved. The Court of Human Rights will have to sort this out. And they will.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next