JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

+5
crazytony
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Here's another one:

Hi Kathybelle, I think (and could be wrong) Joana
had arranged an account in support of GA. I believe
it was advertised as such on her web. Again, I may
be wrong but I will check if this is the case.

Yes, look, here it is again:

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2009/12/thank-you-note.html

Get clicking that Paypal for Big Rock! biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 5 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

bb1 wrote:She wants to think on, Sabot, maybe broaden her mind and read a bit of history. Then she would see exactly which minority it was that Nazi scum went for first.....

Oh Dear. So she should. God knows how many people with Mental Health issues were bumped off by The Nazis. I don't think anyone ever got to the bottom of that number. But it was a lot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Isn't Sargento in charge of The Pay for Amaral's Shrimp Lunches Fund? And isn't he an Arguido himself? I don't know. There are so many Arguidos amongst that lot that I have lost count.

But I do agree. Amaral should have as many Shrimp Lunches as he wants. And A Surfeit of Lampreys is also quite a good idea.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Remember when there was a spat going on between Arguido Sargento and Isabel Duarte? It's here:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1319-who-is-the-british-citizen-involved-with-running-the-gonc-fund

Anyway, in the course of a rant, Arguido Sargento let slip, on that wierd Hasta -whatever blog (rumored to be yet another IRONSIDE production) that:

Thirdly, the account that pejoratively, the Ex.ma Lady Isabel Duarte referred to in its text, and of which I am one of the holders, designed ONLY if, I repeat, ONLY the payment of legal costs related to lawsuits involving the ex-Inspector, Dr. Gonçalo Amaral. The money comes from donations from citizens in solidarity with former Inspector. The account can only be moved by bank transfer, signed by two members (myself and a British citizen) , and directed to the accounts of the legal representatives of Dr Gonçalo Amaral. This is an account of solidarity with a cause and a citizen and not a foundation

I don't know who the 'British citizen' is - Bennett or JCL, would be top of my list.

Oh, and last time I checked, all the Gonc stooges were Arguidos, except Flores, who is involved in some scandal due to him being a Mason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:30 pm

"Citizens in Solidarity?" Oh My. No wonder they don't want us to know how much money there is in this Account.

Personally, I think it is Bennett because he is the one who appears to have donated the largest amount. Unless it is Grenville, of course. Him of The Fridge Magnets who disappeared in Wyoming some many months ago. Never to be heard of since.

Pity Bennett didn't keep the money for his own use. He could well need it shortly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

I would say, Grenville Green.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Here's another couple of names, Tony - on that COLD site the Hounders set up. Try not to laugh:

http://www.cold2012.org.uk/Home.html

At the end:

Should Mr Bennett not need the assistance of C.O.L.D., the Trustees intend to assist Dr Goncalo Amaral with his costs of defending another libel claim by the McCanns which has now been running in the Portuguese courts for nearly 4 years.

Should neither Mr Bennett nor Dr Amaral require funds, the Trustees will consider the needs of other libel defendants who cannot afford to defend themselves against well-heeled litigants, and who often cave into the demands of bullying, well-paid lawyers as a result.

DONATIONS will be very welcome and can made via our Paypal account. Please click here to donate or E-mail the trustees at coldcampaign@gmail.com

Signed:

R. Oliver & H. Williamson
Trustees

There are all sorts of sites keen to part the forkers, ghouls and hounders their cash.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh, I know that name, the Oliver one. Toucan boy. smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm

OPPRESSED LIBEL DEFENDANTS? Bennett isn't Oppressed. He's got at least £100,000 in the Bank. His original £90,000 has earned a few bob in the last couple of years.
Besides, who say someone has to Libel anyone? Bennett has been treated more than fairly by The McCanns, and has had countless opportunities to withdraw. But if he wants to shout his mouth off then he should pay for the privilege.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Sabot wrote:
OPPRESSED LIBEL DEFENDANTS? Bennett isn't Oppressed. He's got at least £100,000 in the Bank. His original £90,000 has earned a few bob in the last couple of years.
Besides, who say someone has to Libel anyone? Bennett has been treated more than fairly by The McCanns, and has had countless opportunities to withdraw. But if he wants to shout his mouth off then he should pay for the privilege.
Holy Schmuck! I wanna be OPPRESSED. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Quite, Tony. UK legal aid is meant to be for people without means, not people who won't put their hand in their pocket when they are called to account for their own misdeeds.

Not that it matters, anyway - Legal Aid isn't a gift, it's a loan, which even supposing he gets it, Bennett WILL have to repay.

And I should think the Treasury will go through his finances with a finetooth comb before he gets a penny.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite, Tony. UK legal aid is meant to be for people without means, not people who won't put their hand in their pocket when they are called to account for their own misdeeds.

Not that it matters, anyway - Legal Aid isn't a gift, it's a loan, which even supposing he gets it, Bennett WILL have to repay.

And I should think the Treasury will go through his finances with a finetooth comb before he gets a penny.

Bennett will certainly be asked to produce his Tax Returns for a number of years. And they won't be given just a cursory glance. No doubt Bennett fills in his own Returns, so I hope he hasn't been fiddling. They will find it if he has.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Re: Goncalo Amaral's Bank Accounts
kathybelle Today
Hi Marxman and Tanzi

Thank you very much for the information, I've just been on to Joana's website and found the page where I can and will donate to Dr Amaral's "fighting fund."

There's one born every minute. Generally on a pro-Amaral site. Pcorneater Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

kathybelle:
yernuts

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm

If they want to throw their money at a convicted criminal, then who are we to stop them?

They'll find out the hard way what their idol is really like.

Or they could just ask the Portuguese taxman, assorted banks, people unfortunate enough to be related to him, ex-girlfriends, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 am

It beggars belief that they are desperate to help a man who had colossal debts and yet who made no effort whatsoever to pay any of those debts during the nearly year long period that he was raking in profits from his Book before The McCanns stepped in.
Amaral was at that point throwing parties, buying a Jaguar, buying expensive suits and buying designer sunglasses for his Lovely Wife. Not to forget The Face lift.
So The Court froze the remains of his money and his house because it had become apparent even to them that he had no intention of paying anyone, least of all his back Taxes.
Fortunately the Taxes due on his book profits were removed at source which might suggest that some suspicions were already in place. But the really silly thing is that if he had paid his debts in the time available to him, he would now be debt free, and there wouldn't have much left for The McCanns to claim in damages.

If this is the sort of person that The Forkers want to help then it doesn't say much for their own attitude to Law and Order.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

kathybelle, you´re so deluded, amaral´s fighting fund hem?

bullshit, it is for gonçalo amaral to use in his celebrity life style, because amaral only cares with himself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph
Anyone have any news re Marcos Correia, Cipriano lawyer's prosecution? Trial date was set for 18/4/12. #mccann

Yes, lots of news - do try to keep up!

The Prosecutor has spoken in FAVOUR of Marcos and the Professor, and against Gonc, who was accused in court of DIRECT involvement in torture.

It was all over the Portuguese media - looks like Morais censored bad news yet again.

The final verdict is expected on the 17th of July, and right now, things are looking very bad indeed for their beloved Goncalol.

Oh, I wonder if that has anything to do with the Birch Berk's stunt?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Georgina's _Be-atch ‏@Trolls_Nemesis
@Syn0nymph Oh by-the-way, ask Joana why anti #McCann Trolls not told, your criminal hero Goncalo Amaral LOST case against Cipriano Lawyer.

3h Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph
@Trolls_Nemesis Do you even have any idea what case I am talking about? Do you know what Correia is being prosecuted for? #

Looks like the entire world knows what's happened. Except for the hater trolls rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5