JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

+5
crazytony
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am

about "also could have been resolved with"a few beers with them.", now I know from whom gonçalo amaral copied his filthy behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores - Page 4 Empty Re: Disaster for Amaral - Prosecutor Backs Marcos Correia, Professor Dores

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 am

Yes, you´re right Sabot I agree, you welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am

...And another day dawns with no sign of Morais with her Official Team Gonc Spinny on this. Too busy saving the Arctic, I guess.

Shrieks of outrage are coming from the loonies who hang around Textusa - it appears that the entire Portuguese government, and the PJ, are IN IT now.

Not one of them has dared consider the possibility that it is actually THEM who are wrong and in the wrong, due to their bizarre hero-worship of disgraced ex-cops who are convicted LIARS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 am

Oh my! I went to see how Morais' Arctic-saving activities were going, and was greeted with this:

@xklamation's account is protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @xklamation's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

Dear me! Nerves rattled and cages touched, are they? Or maybe the Tide has Turned?
PJ slowly slowly catchee-ing the wrong monkey, mayhap? Tick about to Tock?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 am

It's permanent High Tide at the moment and they've all got very wet feet. Time to man the lifeboats if you ask me. But the brave little soldiers are still battling on MM. Will Capitain Anna Esse go down with the sinking ship do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:about "also could have been resolved with"a few beers with them.", now I know from whom gonçalo amaral copied his filthy behaviour.

Perhaps they should use this Brazilian PT song by Joel Amaral as their anthem.

Beer Bath

My Barraco is drip, drip me ni will
My ex called love, ta dying of nostalgia
She decided to return, to get me out of solitude
sent to repair the roof, not me ni pinga no more
My will is so, without haste and come celebrate
I have built for us two, a pool of beer.

Pool is full, my body wants
takes off her clothes and come with me, bathe in beer
Pool is full, to full of passion,
has been diving for love, inside my heart

My shack's in a party, ta the way I wanted
His return brought me much peace, joy
To not lose the habit, only in drips caipirinha
The destination always wanted, now you're my
Our happiness, a great future aims
Let's drink our love, with a shower of beer.

Pool is full ...

Banho de cerveja

Meu Barraco tem goteira,pinga ni mim a vontade
O meu ex amor ligou,ta morrendo de saudade
Ela decidiu voltar,pra me tirar da solidao
mandei consertar o telhado,nao pinga ni mim mais nao
A minha vontade é tanta,venha sem pressa e festeja
Eu construi pra nos dois,uma piscina de cerveja.

Piscina tá cheia,meu corpo deseja
tira a roupa e vem comigo,tomar banho de cerveja
Piscina tá cheia,to cheio de paixao,
vem mergulhar de amor,dentro do meu coraçao

Meu barraco tá em festa,ta do jeito que eu queria
A sua volta me trouxe,muita paz,muita alegria
Pra nao perder o costume,pinga só na caipirinha
O destino sempre quis,agora voçe é minha
A nossa felicidade,um grande futuro almeja
Vamos brindar nosso amor,com um banho de cerveja.

Piscina tá cheia...
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes greenink, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:00 am

I can now confirm Amaral, was butt kicked in court and the official dismisal against Marcos and the Professor will be given on July 17 2012.

Oh, and Marcos is doing just Dandy smile
http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/goncalo-amaral-caso-joana-leonor-cipriano-pj-joana-tvi24/1357977-4071.html

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 am

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 pm

VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!
HiDeHo Today at 4:52 am

New Video: :s_smile

Nice one - the more that garbage from the convicted, criminal LIAR is spread around, the bigger the bill for damages when Gonc's in the dock.

Keep up the good work! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 pm

bb1 wrote:VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!
HiDeHo Today at 4:52 am

New Video: :s_smile

Nice one - the more that garbage from the convicted, criminal LIAR is spread around, the bigger the bill for damages when Gonc's in the dock.

Keep up the good work! thumbsup
Excuse me, but has anyone told the half-wit that the book is classed as very old news?
Oh, and has she told her buddies that Scotland Yard has said thank you but, no thank you, yet?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm

The Yard probably haven't managed to stop laughing at her crude propaganda for long enough yet, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Rejoice! Confirmation of oncoming Team Gonc trainwreck on MM, from Gonc associate Carolina/Montclair, no less:

Re: Sought absolution for "slanderers" Gonçalo Amaral in "Joana case"
Carolina Today

Claudia79 wrote:
It's not good or bad news. I wouldn't even call it news. The sentencing is yet to come. But to be honest I don't expect a conviction. Not because there isn't reason to convict (I haven't followed the case closely so I'm not aware of details) but because our courts tend to be quite liberal regarding 'libel' cases. Until 1974 censorship was common so freedom of expression is considered a very important right and convictions like these are rare. Although it can be seen as unfair in certain cases I prefer things this way then to live in a kind of society where people are afraid to voice their opinions.

IMO, Gonçalo Amaral would have been better off not pursuing this case and would save some money too. Who reads MACs weird blog anyway. I think that it is more important to find out who is behind paying MAC and his defense of Leonor and for which reasons.

I think that there must be someone in the Ministério Público who has something against the PJ or is in cohoots with Marinho Pinto. I find it strange that this person states that it is proven that Leonor was tortured but they do not know by whom and at the same time the MP has not even opened an investigation to find out who the culprits are.

Ignore the bullsh*t about what is 'more important' - this is what ACTUALLY matters:

IMO, Gonçalo Amaral would have been better off not pursuing this case and would save some money too. Who reads MACs weird blog anyway.

1. She knows he is in for yet another spanking in the Portuguese courts.

2. It is going to cost him money he doesn't have.

3. She would be surprised to know just how many people read Marcos' blog Wink but no matter.

It still isn't as many as the hundreds of thousands who read all about the details of the torture allegations against Amaral all over CdM and other media outlets.

All of which means Gonc has had it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

But The PJ are Investigating, and they appear to have sufficient proof to rescind The Pensions of all of them. The PJ know who was where when this Torture happened. I can only imagine that The PJ felt unable to present this information at The Trial.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Rejoice! Confirmation of oncoming Team Gonc trainwreck on MM, from Gonc associate Carolina/Montclair, no less:

Re: Sought absolution for "slanderers" Gonçalo Amaral in "Joana case"
Carolina Today

Claudia79 wrote:
It's not good or bad news. I wouldn't even call it news. The sentencing is yet to come. But to be honest I don't expect a conviction. Not because there isn't reason to convict (I haven't followed the case closely so I'm not aware of details) but because our courts tend to be quite liberal regarding 'libel' cases. Until 1974 censorship was common so freedom of expression is considered a very important right and convictions like these are rare. Although it can be seen as unfair in certain cases I prefer things this way then to live in a kind of society where people are afraid to voice their opinions.

IMO, Gonçalo Amaral would have been better off not pursuing this case and would save some money too. Who reads MACs weird blog anyway. I think that it is more important to find out who is behind paying MAC and his defense of Leonor and for which reasons.

I think that there must be someone in the Ministério Público who has something against the PJ or is in cohoots with Marinho Pinto. I find it strange that this person states that it is proven that Leonor was tortured but they do not know by whom and at the same time the MP has not even opened an investigation to find out who the culprits are.

Ignore the bullsh*t about what is 'more important' - this is what ACTUALLY matters:

IMO, Gonçalo Amaral would have been better off not pursuing this case and would save some money too. Who reads MACs weird blog anyway.

1. She knows he is in for yet another spanking in the Portuguese courts.

2. It is going to cost him money he doesn't have.

3. She would be surprised to know just how many people read Marcos' blog Wink but no matter.

It still isn't as many as the hundreds of thousands who read all about the details of the torture allegations against Amaral all over CdM and other media outlets.

All of which means Gonc has had it.
There will be a full report in the Portuguese Media on July 17 2012. And it won't be praising Gonc. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:52 pm

It's entertaining watching Team Gonc soften up the sheeples for the coming bad news, Tony. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm

crazytony wrote:
There will be a full report in the Portuguese Media on July 17 2012. And it won't be praising Gonc. biggrin

Too right Tony thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 pm

I am sure you will be dusting and polishing your special clock, Tony, and tweaking your sound system Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

bb1 wrote:I am sure you will be dusting and polishing your special clock, Tony, and tweaking your sound system Pcorneater
You better believe it, Bonny biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Claudia's in a filthy mood, tearing the head off Respected Members for not toeing the Gonc Party Line..

You either look or not. If that is your opinion, every time you go out the door and you don't look for all missing children then, by your own standards, you're a sad individual. Either that or a hypocrite.

Wonder if she's had more bad news from Team Gonc HQ? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I am sure you will be dusting and polishing your special clock, Tony, and tweaking your sound system Pcorneater
You better believe it, Bonny biggrin

Oh I am so pleased to read that, Tony. biggrin thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Claudia's in a filthy mood, tearing the head off Respected Members for not toeing the Gonc Party Line..

You either look or not. If that is your opinion, every time you go out the door and you don't look for all missing children then, by your own standards, you're a sad individual. Either that or a hypocrite.

Wonder if she's had more bad news from Team Gonc HQ? Pcorneater

More desperation from Claudia. But I note that The Little Tazzy Marsupial is sticking her oar in with fatuous remarks. God, she does love stirring the shit, especially when Claudia or AnnaEsse put the boot in. Nasty little sychophant. She's another one who would get a kick out of people being Tortured.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 pm

She wants to think on, Sabot, maybe broaden her mind and read a bit of history. Then she would see exactly which minority it was that Nazi scum went for first.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 pm

That Kathybell forker is another nasty piece of work - isn't she the one who is always boasting about trolling and wrecking You Tubes which support Madeleine and her family?

Still what else can you expect from the pro-Amaral lot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm

What did I just say? She actually wants to give money to the convicted criminal:

Re: Goncalo Amaral's Bank Accounts
kathybelle Today

marxman wrote:
Hi Kathybelle, not being funny but I would
respectfully suggest that this item should
remain GA's private business and not up for
discussion on forum. I do believe he is going
through hard times but he will eventually
come out of it much stronger

Hi Marxman

I should have explained in my post, that the reason I mentioned Goncalo Amaral's bank accounts, was because I read that a while ago, that Dr Amaral was now destitute and living with his father.

There was supposed to be a fighting fund being set up for him, to help pay his lawyers fees. I don't know if this fund was ever set up, but if it was, I wanted to know where I could make a donation. In a couple of months time the McCanns lawsuit against Dr Amaral is due to begin. I don't know if any money has to be put upfront, but if it has, we all know where the McCanns money will come from and it won't be out of the McCanns pockets. If Goncalo Amaral's bank accounts are still frozen, where will his money come from?

Well, there's always the Unca Am fund. See how helpful I am, I will even post a link to it for the benefit of his seemingly ignorant fan club:

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2009/12/thank-you-note.html

There you go, complete with a Thank You from Big Rock himself, after Morais and Astro handed over the email addies of donors to him, in total breach of every financial regulation imaginable.

The accounts haven't been published for over two years, but I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

One of the account holders is Arguido Sargento, the other is a 'British citizen' Morais refuses to name. What could possibly go wrong?

So, come on, forkers, put your money where your mouths are, for Unca Am. After all, you know your money is safe with him - isn't it? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next