JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 Empty Re: For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Oh, well spotted, Greenink. That looks like a reply - and it also looks current. So, she is tweeting away as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... - Page 2 Empty Re: For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, well spotted, Greenink. That looks like a reply - and it also looks current. So, she is tweeting away as usual.

Not that current. May 12th.

Just a few days before P Reis arrived back in PT.

Paulo Reis ‏@pjreis
Already in Lisbon, after a long trip from Macau...
12:17 PM - 25 May 12 via web · Details
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Ah right, I stand corrected.

I hadn't realised that Reis was back in Portugal. That's very interesting, what with media manipulation being such a speciality of his.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm

So, not only has IRONSIDE, aka Magnolia, etc., recovered sufficiently to blog like a dervish, but someone has put through a handful of comments on Morais' blog.

Probably Astro, taking a break from selling holiday lets. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank goodness Ironside has pulled through from his her dreadful illness so he she can continue to blog to his her followers.

I would imagine that the holiday lets business would be booming this time of year but, she is probably helping her friend out. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

08/07/2012 16:35
KC said... 9
Hi Joana......do you know......is Nige still on the Bahamas?

So that's where Redsquare Roberts is. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Wot? With all that money they donated? Or was that another one of them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm

"On the Bahamas" sounds more like binge drinking rum to me rather than actually being IN the Bahamas which I think would be the normal way of saying that you are holidaying there.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Ah yes, on the Aldi-brand pina colada, perhaps?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh, he's turned up on the Morais blog:

Nige said... 17
Hi Jo, good to see you back. With reference to your comment #11, in response to #9, I haven't been anywhere. I think it's supposed to be a joke. Ho. Ho. Ho. I have no idea what 'on the Bahamas' means but it sounds painful for both me and the Bahamas, so something I would ordinarily seek to avoid. Maybe it's street slang for something. Whatever. For those interested in the site, I have started trying to piece together the last few months and the site will be updated slowly over the forthcoming couple of weeks. No conspiracies involved in lack of updates - just lack of time and an unfortunate train of circumstances.

What was the 'unfortunate train of circumstances'? Jobcentre catch up with him or something?

Joana Morais said... 18
Welcome back Nige smile Missed you, beijinhos xx

Why does she insist on cyber-kissing them all? Bleuch vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, he's turned up on the Morais blog:

Nige said... 17
Hi Jo, good to see you back. With reference to your comment #11, in response to #9, I haven't been anywhere. I think it's supposed to be a joke. Ho. Ho. Ho. I have no idea what 'on the Bahamas' means but it sounds painful for both me and the Bahamas, so something I would ordinarily seek to avoid. Maybe it's street slang for something. Whatever. For those interested in the site, I have started trying to piece together the last few months and the site will be updated slowly over the forthcoming couple of weeks. No conspiracies involved in lack of updates - just lack of time and an unfortunate train of circumstances.

What was the 'unfortunate train of circumstances'? Jobcentre catch up with him or something?

Joana Morais said... 18
Welcome back Nige smile Missed you, beijinhos xx

Why does she insist on cyber-kissing them all? Bleuch vomit

The kissing is a "latin" thing. You see the French, Italian and Spanish doing it all the time. I suppose even the Portuguese can't help it. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 am

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd
@MyNanny25 Dani and anyone else with an interest, would you please try the links here

Could some kind soul please tell the forker that 'she' isn't called Dani.

His name is Dan, and he's a bloke. With a troll-head for every day of the week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2