JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral denies CdM 'story'

+3
greenink211
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Amaral denies CdM 'story' - Page 4 Empty Re: Amaral denies CdM 'story'

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Anyone fancy a wager that, by the end of the day, the forkers and hounders will be trying to spin this to blame the McCanns?

No bets, Bonny. It's a foregone conclusion. Wink

ETA: Has she really, Sabot? Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

It's hilarious, she ran around from site to site to spread the 'good news' then started back-tracking as reality sunk in. She must have been glued to her keyboard for nearly two days now. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ex-inspector-chefe-da-pj-quer-reabertura-do-processo-de-maddie

Ex-chief inspector of the PJ want to reopen Maddie's process
Antonio Teixeira, a former chief inspector of the Homicide Section of the Judicial Police (PJ), argues that prosecutors should reopen the case of Madeleine McCann, the British girl disappeared in Praia da Luz for five years. In his view, should be made excavation in the yard of Robert Murat, the British resident in the Algarve which came to be investigated as a suspect in the abduction of Maddie.

The statements of Antonio Teixeira follows on from private investigation revealed firsthand by the CM, in which the South African businessman Stephen Birch entered the property several times and Murat used a geo-radar to look underground, reinforcing the belief Maddie's corpse that is buried there.
"To dispel all doubts, there is no better alternative than making the excavations," said former chief inspector of the Judicial Police.

That's all very well and good, but it isn't him who has been smeared all over again by this nutjob. It isn't his garden the nutjob was skulking in, or his mother who is now terrified.

Why should Robert Murat's family have to go through all that again because some nutter with an agenda decided to smear him?

Portugal has to do something about these armchair detectives - Brown and Pete were bad enough, but this one has taken it to a whole new level.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

bb1 wrote:It's hilarious, she ran around from site to site to spread the 'good news' then started back-tracking as reality sunk in. She must have been glued to her keyboard for nearly two days now. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA: Just read your post, Bonny.

Why should Mrs Murat have to deal with this AGAIN? It is her house and her massive inconvenience.

I hope that that silly man et al gets taken to the cleaners when they discover there is nothing untoward there. mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

CdM can hand over everything to the PJ, Lily. And as the whole thing is going to be very obvious bollocks, they can then publically apologise for this hoax, compensate Murat and his family, and never, ever meddle again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

There will be some deeply embarrassed people if they do, Bonny. Pcorneater

I wonder if the Portuguese Justice System could tack some criminal charges onto the Birch character?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh look, more carp. Spanish carp, this time. I smell libel actions:

http://www.abc.es/20120706/internacional/abci-scottland-yard-madeleine-pistas-201207061831.html

Scotland Yard is very optimistic about the new tracks on the Madeleine case
The evidence presented yesterday by the South African businessman Stephen Birch suggest that the body might be buried in the garden of the local neighbor Missing the small

The British police were yesterday gathered to analyze the evidence presented by the South African businessman Stephen Birch, who claims to know where the body of Madeleine McCann . The Portuguese newspaper "Correio da Manha" which was the first to reveal the news, confirmed in its Monday edition that Scotland Yard is very hopeful with the new tracks that emerged around the Maddie case. The aforementioned employer ensures that the body is buried in the small garden of Robert Murat, the British citizen who lives next to the Ocean Club, local Missing Maddie. For its part, the Attorney General of the Republic (PRG) Lusa has reacted to new developments to report that the process will be reopened only "if there are new facts, credible and relevant and not mere hypotheses or speculation." If the Judicial Police (PJ) of the neighboring country wants to perform some due diligence needs require opening the case to prosecutors, who filed the process in July 2008.

Birch has concluded that the body is buried two feet deep

Five years after the disappearance of little Madeleine has become clear that the case continues to arouse great interest among the public that came in detail any new developments. While waiting to know whether the data provided by Birch allow a retrial, we discover more details of the work done by this businessman obsessed with solving the mystery. After four times invade the garden of Robert Murat with his machine geo radar (always at dawn, when he was not the owner) Birch has concluded that the body is buried two feet deep. Ensure that the ground was excavated "from 21:00 to 21:20 am on May 3 and Madeleine was buried between 22:05 and 22:15." This employer does not accuse without proof Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, but speaks of a suspicious figure, that of a British businessman who is the acronym GSA, who said he surfed with the father of Madeleine. Robert Murat also believes is foreign to the burial of the body of Madeleine
It also now know what the reaction of Murat himself, who after being considered a suspect in 2007 prosecuted for libel in the English press to receive compensation for damage to its image and person a total of 750 thousand euros a year later. He works at home and married a citizen Luso-British. For now Robert Murat says that the claims of South African entrepreneur "are crazy and stupid."

I assume that libel and garbage is the libel and garbage in the print edition of Cart of Muck - the four-page special?

Portugal really is going to have to step in and stop this - surely they have learned since 2007?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 pm

If there was truth to the claims, that is one thing but this is something else.

They probably will dig in the area suggested (if it comes to that) which will put a stop to it once and for all. Then the lawsuits will follow. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Google has mangled something, the initials of the person being accused, along with Gerry McCann, are....

Este empresario no acusa sin pruebas a los padres de Maddie, Kate y Gerry McCann, sino que habla de una figura sospechosa, la de un empresario británico, que responde a las siglas M.J.S, quien asegura que practicó surf con el padre de Madeleine. Cree además que Robert Murat es ajeno al enterramiento del cuerpo de Madeleine

This absolutely stinks. It has to have come from Team Gonc. I know he denied it all, but he's the one with a CRIMINAL conviction for lying. He is also the one in desperate straights, who strangely managed to come out of hiding long enough to grace Dear Julia's sofa.

This hoax is, IMO, a set-up, and the Portuguese police need to deal with it NOW. And without digging up the Murats' garden.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm

lily wrote:If there was truth to the claims, that is one thing but this is something else.

They probably will dig in the area suggested (if it comes to that) which will put a stop to it once and for all. Then the lawsuits will follow. Pcorneater

Lily, since when did Gerry McCann have a surfboard? It's news to me, but that seems to have something to do with this malicious allegation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Bonny, I think that we may know now why Morais has been missing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

A hounder asks:

Who has the initials of GSA? Does anyone know?

Isn't Gonc's other name 'Sousa'? Pcorneater

Not that it matters, as those are not the correct initials.

But if this hoaxer has indeed been naming names in the special CdM four-page supplement, then he is in rather a lot of trouble.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

So who is this man they are accusing? This supposed friend of Gerry's.

And No, there is no record of Gerry surfing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I've just seen this, Sabot - the Hounders are involved in this, looks like:

e: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
sharonl Today at 6:36 am

Here is an extract from an e-mail that I received from another SA Investigator in March 2011. I am unable to provide the entire message since it was sent in confidence, but as he also relayed this information to many others and the story is now in the media, I think that it may be OK to share this extract.

It seems that I was mistaken about him being a psychic, he was just working with one.

What is written below is an extract from an e-mail, neither I or the Madeleine Foundation are not responsible for its content and we should not assume any truth in what is written there until this is proven.

Here is what the investigator had to say:

Madeleine Mc Cann is dead, she is buried in the yard of Robert Murat, about
3 meters off the back boundry wall.

At the time, and maybe even now, THE MURATS DO NOT KNOW SHE IS THERE.

I believe that ******* ********* could have placed her in the yard, but he was not responsible for her death. He was only doing someone a favour.

I emailled Amaral, and told him the above, adding, " I BELIEVE THAT YOU MAY ALSO FIND A MISSING TENNIS / SPORTS BAG BURIED WITH HER".

Looks like dirty work behind the scenes, doesn't it? I hope the Portuguese police come down on these creatures like a ton of bricks.

Remind me, who is in deep, deep legal trouble? Oh yes, it's Amaral and Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Why send that information to The Houndation? Is Bennett involved in this? Someone, or several people have set this up deliberately. This not a coincidence. So how did these people know what went on.
I am getting really worried about this. Someone is trying to frame someone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Of course - both of them are up to their scrawny necks in it.

I bet that Morais knows all about it - not to mention a few others.

Was this information sent to the Houndation by one of those people thinking it was the McCanns' organization?

How convenient too - the sports bag. I guess that Birch person was a MF or 3As poster? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I have absolutely no idea what is going on behind the scenes, Lily.

But do I believe it is a coincidence that Bennett and Amaral have both been in contact with a South African pushing this rubbish?

No, I don't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Sabot wrote:
Why send that information to The Houndation? Is Bennett involved in this? Someone, or several people have set this up deliberately. This not a coincidence. So how did these people know what went on.
I am getting really worried about this. Someone is trying to frame someone.

Agree, Sabot - this didn't happen right now by accident, IMO, it's been set up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

And if nothing is found they are going to say that someone has moved the body. This could be the reason for the advanced publicity. To supposedly give whoever buried Madeleine time to get rid of the evidence, or so they will say.
What a crock of shit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

everything this birch says is bullshit.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums