JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

+4
Maggs
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 Empty Re: PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/matching-vegitation-and-picture-from.html

It really is astounding, looking at those photos, Tony. This chancer should have done a bit more homework before he launched this hoax.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 Empty Re: PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I hope he gets handed a bill by SY and the Porto PJ for being such a time waster. Pcorneater

Still no sign of Morais?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Very true, Tony. It rather says it all, that the forkers and hounders have lapped his bullsh*t up and asked for more. He's a fraud.

That said, I hope the PJ charge him - and his 'team' - for trying to derail the work they are involved in. And I hope Robert Murat has the shirt off his back for this.

It's the only thing that's going to stop some other parasite from trying it on again.

OMG. You don't think someone might go in and start digging up the garden, do you?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Sabot, these whackjobs are more than capable of it - look at CSI Pete'n'Patsy digging around in 'graves' and being disappointed when they didn't find anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, these whackjobs are more than capable of it - look at CSI Pete'n'Patsy digging around in 'graves' and being disappointed when they didn't find anything.

I know, Bonny. That's what's worrying me. They all know how to get in there now.

But how did Stephen Birch know about the back gate? It can't have been easy to find. So who told him?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I am sure that is all going to be revealed in the fullness of time, Sabot, the big guns in Portugal have now stepped in.

Morais has come out of hiding to report the official denials:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/07/attorney-generals-office-and-expert.html

Attorney General's Office and Expert dismiss speculation about Maddie's body

7 JULY 2012 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS LEAVE A COMMENT

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER - Page 2 JN%2B5%2BJulho%2B2012

South African businessman says georadar detected object that may be Maddie's body

by João Paulo Costa e Marisa Rodrigues

The process of Madeleine McCann's disappearance will only be reopened “if there new facts, credible and relevant and not mere hypotheses or speculations”. That was the reaction of the Procuradoria-Geral da República [Attorney General's Office] that emerged, this Thursday, after the theory of a South African businessman became known, according to which the body of the child is buried in the garden of the house of the former arguido Robert Murat in Praia da Luz, Lagos.

What was reported as a “new lead” is not being understood by the authorities as sufficiently strong to advance with any kind of diligences [steps/work] on the ground. “That information is being regarded as all others that have arrived to the process” said to JN, the national director of the Judiciary Police (PJ), Pedro do Carmo.

Fernando Almeida. Associate Professor, Department of Geosciences at the University of Aveiro. Specialized in Geophysics.

What was your involvement in the investigation to the Maddie Case?

In August 2007 I joined an international team, among which was the English investigator Mark Harrison, to perform georadar surveys in Murat's residence. The work was exhausting, lasted two days and involved over 20 people.

Could that work be done in the same way today?

At that moment only two or three months had gone by since the disappearance; the possible turning of the terrain and vegetation at that time allowed to perform a rigorous work that after all these years would no longer be that easy. It is a terrain constituted by limestone with terra rossa [reddish-brown soil] and for that reason it would be much more difficult due to the natural compaction of the soil. I admit that the work done now (by the South African) may have detected anomalies, possibly even some that we detected at the time. From what emerged, it was a work done with many difficulties, not comparable, due to the elapsed time, with the work done by the team that I joined, especially regarding the degree of certainty in the interpretations.

What kind of methodology was employed?

It was a scientific research methodology based on the division of the space into sectors of the residence - indoors and outdoors - each sector was examined with various georadars at different depths, depending on the request of the criminal investigators. The geophysical anomalies identified as suspicious were interpreted by sector. Upon determination of the depth of the targets, they were subject to verification by excavation.

More Doubts

Gonçalo Amaral

Gonçalo Amaral

Gonçalo Amaral, former PJ coordinator, recalls that the garden of Robert Murat's house was inspected using a ground-penetrating radar as well as sensors and that “nothing related with the disappearance was detected”. Excavations were also made.

About Roman villa

Casa Liliana is just over 100 meters from the Ocean Club. The resort, surrounding houses and accesses were built upon ruins of a Roman villa, to detect traces in the subsoil when infrastructure works are done is frequent.

Jornal de Notícias, July 6, 2012, paper edition, page. 14

-----------

Someone has screwed up bigtime, and whoever is behind this less-than Cunning Plan should be rather worried right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

That was the reaction of the Procuradoria-Geral da República [Attorney General's Office] that emerged, this Thursday

So, this statement was made two days ago? But rumour and malice has been left unchecked till now....I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:16 pm

The different Camps of The Haters never did communicate very well, did they. They all love their own theories, and poo hoo anyone else's. This lot sound like The Bennett Chapter as far as I can see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Makes all the haters who were demanding that the McCanns foot the bill for Murat's garden being dug up yet again look pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Not that there is much change there....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 pm

All the forkers and hounders gone quiet, have they? Decided they DON'T know better than the AG of Portugal?

They might also like to read this and understand it:

The process of Madeleine McCann's disappearance will only be reopened “if there new facts, credible and relevant and not mere hypotheses or speculations”.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Well Kate and Gerry and Robert Murat will just have to demand it, won't they, It'll only cost a stamp, as they are all so keen on reminding us.
Although why the hell the Morons think that The McCanns and Robert Murat give a tuppenny damn about what they think is beyond me. But they actually do.

"Gerry, get off that computer. I have got to have a look at MM and Havern's to see what these frightful people are saying about me today. Do you think they fancy me, or are they just jealous of our big house? Should I put an autographed Photo on The Web Site do you think? That might bring in a few bob."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm

I am always amused by the forkers and hounders who are convinced the McCanns, or at least Clarence, read their every illiterate utterance. Their delusions know no bounds.

It will be interesting to see how they react to the total, and official, dismissal of this charlatan's claims. Not well, I shouldn't think. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"Gerry, get off that computer. I have got to have a look at MM and Havern's to see what these frightful people are saying about me today. Do you think they fancy me, or are they just jealous of our big house? Should I put an autographed Photo on The Web Site do you think? That might bring in a few bob."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As if, Sabot. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm

If I was Kate they could throw darts at it for all I would care, Lily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh, here we go!

Sorry cherry1 what would it cost AG's office to dig up Murats 2nd drive.....not much??? and if done it would shut up a lot of people, something dosen't sit right with this, we have the AG's office and their experts!! dismissing it, Murat saying its rubbish and today the McCanns will not be drawn in on this silly latest news......Hmmm odd to say the least, but we have Scotland Yard supposedly asking questions and wanting more infomation on this!!

Because, silly person, the hoaxer claims that Madeleine McCann was buried there at 10 pm on May 3rd, 2007 - do try to keep up!

That is why it has been dismissed at total, attention-seeking bollocks by anyone with the slightest shred of sanity - which clearly doesn't include a good few forkers and hounders.

And we only have the faker's word for it that the Yard said anything. If they did, it was probably, Don't call us, we'll call you,, just as they have said to Bennett, Kiki, and every other whackjob who has tried to insert themselves into a police matter.

It didn't take anyone here long enough to work out that Birch is another attention-seeking whackjob, so how long do they think it took the police?

I should think the PJ and the Yard know everything about this joker by now, right down to his bank balance and shoe size.

He got his fifteen minutes, so unless civil and criminal charges are brought against him, he's history.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Sabot wrote:
If I was Kate they could throw darts at it for all I would care, Lily.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Poor things, they don't realise they are just static and background noise. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Stephen Birch did say that it was his Hypothesis, so apart from Breaking and Entering and Trespass, that would be his get out card when it comes to Libel. Hypothesis is an educated way of saying IMO.
And Hypothesis is about as much use, as Goncalo Amaral will shortly find out. And so might some of The Forkers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Well, hypotheses don't usually include trespassing and ghouling on other people's property, Sabot. Except for Bennett. of course.

Oh dear, JCL is furious with the proponents of the Quicklime Theory:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@ElementaryForce I'm saddened. I didn't think they were WUMs until today. The crap on here astonished me. @JBLittlemore @Syn0nymph #McCann

Anyone here 'astonished' by the crap from the haters? No, thought not, just seems like the usual crap to me, too... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@JillyCL @ElementaryForce @Syn0nymph Did you study science? Work with corpses? Thank you for unfollowing me Jilly. Great show. #Mccann

ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

READ MY SIGNATURE to find out why the AG said what he said LAST THURSDAY.

Repeat after me, "He's....!"
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:57 pm

greenink211 wrote:READ MY SIGNATURE to find out why the AG said what he said LAST THURSDAY.

Repeat after me, "He's....!"

IN IT. Innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 pm

IN IT? The forkers think you are IT, greenink.

Seriously, it has been interesting watching them all perform contortions forget about everything they have ever stated before was a TROO FACT, and become experts in the uses of lime.

All rather than admit that they had fallen for yet another hoaxer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I told ya. The PJ already know what's down there. They made big enough fools of themselves the last two times.
Mind you, they saved The Murats a fortune in Gardening Bills. I wouldn't have touched that job for less than 2,000 Euros, and I know what I am talking about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 pm

again, it destroys birch´s unproven, insane theories or HOAX. Even the Attorney General´s office gives no credibilty to birch´s ridiculous fantasies or HOAX.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Forker:

If he is so interested in the case you would have thought that he would have discussed the files with others on a forum.

And what makes them think he hasn't? There are a good few haters from SA, he could be any one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next