JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

+3
lily
bb1
Lamplighter
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Empty Re: ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

Post  Maggs Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Where's he got to, then? I thought he was due to go onto the balcony and sing, Don't Cry For Me, Ecuador, at 2 pm?

He's only just got up Bonny lol!

Assange Thanks Supporters At EmbassyWikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has spoken on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.2:35pm UK, Sunday 19 August 2012 PlayLiveLondon

EmailWikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has appeared on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where he thanked his supporters and the country's president for giving him asylum.

He said he had taken a "stand for justice" and praised the "courageous South American nation" of Ecuador.

The 41-year-old has been holed up at the embassy for two months to avoid extradition to Sweden where he is wanted for questioning over alleged sexual misconduct - claims he denies.

But he is fearful he may be sent to the US in connection with leaked diplomatic cables that were revealed by his WikiLeaks website.

The Foreign Office has refused to grant him safe passage out of the UK and he will be arrested if he sets foot outside the embassy.

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/story/974310/assange-thanks-supporters-at-embassy

Last edited by Maggs on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To add link)
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Empty Re: ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh, he didn't sing....he'll never get an audition for Celebrity X Factor Talent On Ice that way!

He's just exaggerating, LL. The police are in the building - remember, Ecuador only has a bit of it. And the other residents, like the Saudis, don't seem to mind at all that the police are inside the property.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

bb1 wrote:He's just exaggerating, LL. The police are in the building - remember, Ecuador only has a bit of it. And the other residents, like the Saudis, don't seem to mind at all that the police are inside the property.
I know that, you know that, but the gullible morons hanging on his every word don't! I was wondering who he reminded me of with his blustering, me, me, me speech and then I thought, yes, Mussolini! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/974310/assange-tells-us-to-stop-witch-hunt

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has used his first public appearance in two months to call on the US to stop its 'witch-hunt' against his whistleblowing website.

Speaking on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in Knightsbridge, London, he praised the "courage" shown by the country's president Rafael Correa for granting him asylum.

Mr Assange said Ecuador had taken a "stand for justice", adding: "I ask President Obama to do the right thing, the United States must renounce its witchhunt against WikiLeaks.

What a damned nerve! How about he tried feeling sorry for the people who were murdered because of his egotism and irresponsibility? How about he feels sorry for the women who have been on the recieving end of an obscene, hatefilled WITCH-HUNT BY HIS supporters?

How about he feels sorry for someone else besides himself just for once?

PS - It would be awfully good if one of the upstairs residents did a Gardyloo! on him. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 pm

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSldlbUIBxQ_e-QKiwmKRL_xOg8Wj4AvhaSJBJ_JGDXVmdXHM_6SQ

Could we do it collectively?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 pm

No. Where's his teleprompter? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 pm

NO WAY. What a wimp. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:51 pm

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Gardyloo

For the benefit of the confused:

Gardyloo! was the traditional cry of the Edinburgh housewife in bygone days, when she hurled her family's sewage, dirty water, and general refuse into the street from the top of the tenements in the Old Town, pre-sewer pipes.

It is also a reminder of the Auld Alliance twixt Scotland and France, as it is the Scots version of Gardez l'eau.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh carp. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Article-2190550-149C8F6C000005DC-174_634x643

Just look at the expression on his face there.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:02 pm

"They like me. They really like me." rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Thank you, Pedro. From the Sky link:

The Australian thanked other helpful South American nations and supporters around the world, plus his family including his children "who have been denied their father". He said: "Forgive me, we will be reunited soon."

In the name.....since when was any kind of responsibility for his children at the top of his list? Considering the nature of the allegations against him in Sweden, the hypocrisy is jaw-dropping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Thank you, Pedro. From the Sky link:

The Australian thanked other helpful South American nations and supporters around the world, plus his family including his children "who have been denied their father". He said: "Forgive me, we will be reunited soon."

In the name.....since when was any kind of responsibility for his children at the top of his list? Considering the nature of the allegations against him in Sweden, the hypocrisy is jaw-dropping.

From Wikipedia:
Marriage and child custody issues
In 1988–1989, Assange married, then moved out and started living with his wife,after they had a son, Daniel Assange. They split up before the period of Assange's arrest and conviction. They subsequently engaged in a lengthy custody struggle and did not agree on a custody arrangement until 1999.
The entire process prompted Assange and his mother to form Parent Inquiry Into Child Protection, an activist group centred on creating a "central databank" for otherwise inaccessible legal records related to child custody issues in Australia. In an interview with ABC Radio, his mother explained their "most important" issue was demanding "that there be direct access to the children's court by any member of the public for an application for protection for any child that they believe is at serious risk from abuse, where the child protection agency has rejected that notification." Assange also has a daughter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Tell you, he has Bennett blood in him, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Tell you, he has Bennett blood in him, LL.
Maybe I'm mixing assange up with someone else, but didn't I see somewhere that his kids want nothing to do with him? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Someone - well, most of the world, actually - doesn't want anything to do with him...maybe it's his ex-wife? I cannot remember exactly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:50 pm

There was also a significant contingent of South American supporters chanting slogans in Spanish.
They carried placards with messages such as: 'You Won't Stop WikiLeaks - They Changed The World Already' and 'Free Press Free Assange'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190550/WikiLeaks-founder-Julian-Assange-demands-Americas-war-whistleblowers-end-public-appearance-months.html#ixzz241VtdElC

When did the world get changed, then? I must have missed that bit....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm

When did the world get changed, then? I must have missed that bit....

You and me both. If you come across it would you post it please? Oh and if I do...... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Interesting;a reporter for Al Jazeera stationed in Ecuador says she spoke to most of the foreign ministers of the South American States who are meeting there, and what they said was they they have no actual opinion on assange, they are supporting Ecuador against the so-called threat to storm the Embassy. They seem to be being whipped up by the dictatorships who keep banging on about colonialism. Also a legal eagle said basically what I said earlier re the USA promising not to extradite him and Sweden promising ditto so long as he goes to Sweden for questioning as a good way out of this impasse. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I find the hypocrisy in this affair quite stunning, LL.

Imagine if a right-winger had whistle-blown on Russia, and had allegedly committed sexual offences in Sweden.
Then taken refuge in, say the US embassy, because he was scared of ending up in Russia.

The Guardianistas would be fighting each other to put him on the first plane to Moscow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 5 Indy-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 am

Holy cow, Assangel. Eek rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next