JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

+3
lily
bb1
Lamplighter
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 Empty Re: ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 am

Regarding my mention earlier of Michael White, the BBC have now put the program up on their website; here is the link - the segment on assange is at the beginning of the program, lasts about 10-15 minutes. LL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01m9464/Dateline_London_18_08_2012/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE - Page 6 Empty Re: ASSANGE MOM ARRIVES IN ECUADOR TO PLEAD HER SON'S ASYLUM CASE

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 am

Nations call for talks over Assange
Press Association – 2 hours 11 minutes ago

Foreign ministers from across South America have called for dialogue between the UK and Ecuador to resolve the row over WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
The ministers issued a statement of support for Ecuador following the meeting of the Union of South American Nations (Unasur) in the country.
Mr Assange has been seeking refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for two months.
The Australian made his first public appearance since he entered the building on Saturday, calling on Washington to "renounce its witch-hunt" against his organisation.
In the statement, released after the 20-minute meeting, the ministers "condemned the threat of the use of force between states" and reiterated "the right of states to concede asylum".
They urged both nations to follow the "path of dialogue and direct negotiations" to reach a solution.
Mr Assange, who is wanted in Sweden for questioning on sexual assault allegations, thanked Ecuador for taking a "stand for justice" in giving him political asylum when he spoke from the embassy's balcony.
Foreign Secretary William Hague has made it clear Mr Assange will not be allowed safe passage out of the UK.
Mr Assange denies the allegations and fears being transferred to America if he travels to contest them.
He enraged the US government in 2010 when WikiLeaks published tranches of secret US diplomatic cables.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 am

That bl**dy man must be loving this international drama.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 am

As I was saying...

This monstrous narcissist is playing Britain’s governing class for suckers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2190724/This-monstrous-narcissist-playing-Britain-s-governing-class-suckers.html#ixzz244qYf2y8
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 am

I agree with you bb1: "That bl**dy man must be loving this international drama."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 am

My friends, this was taken from The Daily Mail newspaper:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/267865
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 am

JULIAN ASSANGE MOCKS UK JUSTICE

An arrest warrant is out for the information ­campaigner after he lost a court fight to avoid extradition to Sweden.

But yesterday police were unable to seize him as he stood on a balcony at the ­Ecuadorian embassy in central London.

Assange, 41, took refuge in the building two months ago to avoid being sent to Stockholm to face rape charges.

Under diplomatic convention the ­embassy is regarded as ­Ecuadorian territory. The South American ­republic has granted him ­political asylum.

Assange is also wanted in the US for disclosing state secrets through the Wiki­leaks website when it put thousands of classified documents online.

He made an eight-minute speech, televised worldwide, accusing the US of a witch hunt. He said: “As Wikileaks stands under threat, so does the freedom of expression and the health of our societies.”

But Aussie Assange failed to mention the sex crime claims made against him by two Swedish women.

Foreign Secretary William Hague provoked fury from Ecuador last week when he warned police could storm the embassy.

The Foreign Office yesterday said it wanted a ­“negotiated solution”.

---------

I don't care where he goes, as long as he is out of the UK.

It is ironic that his fans, who complained about money being spent on efforts to find Madeleine McCann, see nothing wrong with money being thrown away on him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 am

bb1 wrote:As I was saying...

This monstrous narcissist is playing Britain’s governing class for suckers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2190724/This-monstrous-narcissist-playing-Britain-s-governing-class-suckers.html#ixzz244qYf2y8

Great article. It's only a question of time before he goes. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/975048/galloway-assanges-behaviour-was-not-rape

Galloway: Assange's Behaviour 'Was Not Rape'

MP George Galloway attacks sexual assault claims against Julian Assange, but says the WikiLeaks founder's behaviour was "sordid".

Respect Party MP George Galloway has attacked Sweden's attempt to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange over sexual assault claims.

Mr Galloway said allegations made against Mr Assange: "Don’t constitute rape," but he also condemned as "disgusting" what he described as Mr Assange's "sexual behaviour".

The Respect MP made the comments during his podcast, Good Night With George Galloway.

"Woman A met Julian Assange, invited him back to her flat, gave him dinner, went to bed with him, (and) had consensual sex with him," he said.

"(She) claims that she woke up to him having sex with her again. This is something which can happen, you know.

"I mean, not everybody needs to be asked prior to each insertion. Some people believe that when you go to bed with somebody, take off your clothes, and have sex with them and then fall asleep, you're already in the sex game with them."

Mr Galloway goes on to suggest that for a man not to obtain verbal consent prior to sexual intercourse was "sordid", but nonetheless did not constitute rape.

"It might be really bad manners not to have tapped her on the shoulder and said, 'Do you mind if I do it again?'

"It might be really sordid and bad sexual etiquette, but whatever else it is, it is not rape, or you bankrupt the term rape of all meaning.

"I don't believe either of those women, I don't believe either of these stories."

Mr Galloway's comments provoked anger on Twitter and they came 24 hours after US Senate Republican candidate Todd Akin earned a rebuke from fellow Republican Mitt Romney for his comments on rape and abortion.

During an interview on US television station KTVI-TV the Missouri representative referenced what he called "legitimate rape".

Mr Akin, who is strongly opposed to abortion, was criticised for suggesting this meant some acts of rape are acceptable. President Barack Obama later told a news conference Mr Akin's comments were "offensive".

Mr Obama said: "Rape is rape ...the idea of distinguishing among types of rape doesn’t make sense to the American people and certainly doesn’t make sense to me."

However, Mr Akin claims he "misspoke" and some commentators have suggested Mr Akin was merely distancing his comments from instances where women falsely claim they have been raped in order to obtain free abortions.

==========

Pair of pigs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am

Hack Attack On UK Websites Over Assange
Sky News – 4 hours ago

British Government websites have been attacked by hackers angered by the country’s stance on the extradition of WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange to Sweden.
Last night activists used Twitter to spread code to overload websites of the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), 10 Downing Street, the Home Office and the Department of Work and Pensions.
One automated programme allowed users to automatically bombard the Prime Minister’s official website with 1,000 service requests per second – launching the programme with a “Fire!!!” button.
The software attack on the website servers was announced on Twitter by hackers by using the phrase "Tango Down".
Most sites proved resilient to the so-called denial of service assaults and appeared to be working normally on Tuesday morning, however the MOJ admitted it had been affected.
An MOJ spokeswoman told Sky News: "The Ministry of Justice website has been experiencing some disruption - this is a public information website and no sensitive data is held on it.
"Measures put in place to keep the website running mean that some visitors may be unable to access the site intermittently.
"We will continue to monitor the situation and will take measures accordingly."
Activists claimed to be located in numerous countries, including Indonesia, the US, Britain, Brazil and Chile.
Code was also spread to help WikiLeaks supporters attack the website of the Royal Family.
Activists promoted details of the assault by using several Twitter hashtags, including #OpFreeAssange, and promised more action against the UK and Sweden.
Mr Assange sought political asylum within the UK embassy of Ecuador to avoid extradition to the Scandanavian country, where he is wanted for questioning over sexual assault allegations made by two women.
British police have warned Mr Assange he will be arrested if he leaves the Ecuadorian diplomatic post, located in Knightsbridge.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 am

This may be why galloway is backing assange. The revoking of Press TV's licence meant that george was cut off from his adoring public. TalkSport had already given him the shove which meant that he now has very few outlets. So he backs anyone he sees as causing the British govt and its people distress. They should revoke his Brit nationality and send him to somewhere that would appreciate him, though I doubt many places would have him. Maybe N Korea? Zimbabwe? Even China, I think, would say no thanks! LL

Ofcom revokes Press TV's UK license (Iran based channel)
Fri Jan 20, 2012

In a questionable move and without offering a valid response to the Press TV CEO's letters, the British Office of Communications (Ofcom) has revoked Press TV's broadcasting license and finally removed the channel from the Sky platform.

Ofcom has revoked Press TV's license for what it calls breaching of the broadcasting code. Earlier, Ofcom also hit Press TV with a fine of 100 thousand pounds. The British media regulator stepped up pressure on Press TV after the news channel covered British police crackdowns on anti-austerity protesters in London and other British cities.

Ofcom is said to have close ties to Britain's royal family. And the cables released by the whistleblower website WikiLeaks show that Press TV's programs on the royal wedding, which many in the country described as extravagant, angered the royal family.

Many observers have also noted that the British government's hostile campaign against Press TV has its roots in the channel's extensive and transparent coverage of the role that the British government played in the killing of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Press TV has extensively given coverage to Britain's support for autocratic Persian Gulf monarchies and the legitimacy it gives to the dictatorial regimes in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

In January, Press TV's CEO Mohammad Sarafraz sent a letter to Ofcom questioning the independence of the British regulatory body given that the British Secretary of State has the power to appoint or remove from office Ofcom's chairman and its members, and even to dissolve the entire organization.

Sarafraz also pointed out that Ofcom is funded by loans and Grant-in-Aid from the British Government.

He further pointed to Ofcom's “glaring contradiction” in its dealings with Press TV. “Ofcom wants to revoke the broadcast license because it has determined that Press TV Ltd. does not have control over the broadcast. Yet at the same time, Ofcom sentences Press TV Ltd. to pay a financial penalty for the broadcast of something Ofcom says it has no control over! How can you possibly explain your paradoxical performance?”

Sarafraz stressed that Ofcom's bid to revoke Press TV's license will not prevent the channel from broadcasting the truth about the British Royal regime.

“It is futile to attempt to conceal the truth from the people of Britain, and those that want to hear our alternative voice will find a way despite your efforts,” he said.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks LL. Honestly, talk about the noise coming from some non-entities?

I am at the point of send Assange to Ecuador on a cargo plane. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 am

How many wives is the pig up to now? One hears he is pick'n'mixing elements of Islam, by marrying one woman without quite remembering to divorce the last one.

It's very telling that when he returned to Scotland with his bombast and tried to get elected, he got his ar@e kicked by people who know about all him.

Hence his new role as the MP for Bradfordistan.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am

bb1 wrote:How many wives is the pig up to now? One hears he is pick'n'mixing elements of Islam, by marrying one woman without quite remembering to divorce the last one.

It's very telling that when he returned to Scotland with his bombast and tried to get elected, he got his ar@e kicked by people who know about all him.

Personally I consider him a disgrace to the fair name of Scotland and the wonderful people of that country - if I had the chance I'd shove a caber up where the sun don't shine in galloway! LL Comeonthen Comeonthen
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:How many wives is the pig up to now? One hears he is pick'n'mixing elements of Islam, by marrying one woman without quite remembering to divorce the last one.

Personally I consider him a disgrace to the fair name of Scotland and the wonderful people of that country - if I had the chance I'd shove a caber up where the sun don't shine in galloway! LL Comeonthen Comeonthen

Could I hold his kilt up for you LL? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:55 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Brilliant! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MAC does it again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/975389/assange-ecuador-accused-of-double-standards

Assange: Ecuador Accused Of Double Standards

A Belorussian blogger faces extradition from Ecuador in a case that exposes apparent hypocrisy in the Julian Assange affair.

By Dominic Waghorn, Sky News Correspondent, in Ecuador
Alexander Barankov fled to Ecuador from Belarus after claiming to have unearthed corruption there as a military investigator.

Ecuador gave him refugee status two years ago, but in June police came for him and took him to jail.

His Ecuadorean partner Mabel Andrade is distraught as she waits for more information about the case.

"I'm worried for his health - for his mind’s health," she said. "He’s worried, really worried, for his life now."

Mr Barankov was arrested when Belorussian leader Alexander Lukashenko came to Ecuador and met its president, Rafael Correa.

Just like WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, Mr Barankov used the internet to expose wrongdoing - in his case in a blog he ran about oppression back home called belorussialibre.blogspot.com.

But he has been treated very differently to Mr Assange.

Far from being protected by Ecuador, Mr Barankov has been locked up in one of Latin America’s most notorious jails, a 19th Century prison on the outskirts of Quito.

Ecuadorean authorities are acting on a Belorussian request to extradite him.

Ms Andrade said police have told Mr Barankov he has been stripped of his refugee status. The charges he faces there means he almost certainly will be given the death sentence.

She accuses the government of double standards in the case of Mr Assange, who is currently avoiding extradition to Sweden over sexual assalt allegations by hiding out in the Ecuadorean embassy in London.

"I ask the same rights for all people. If Ecuador wants to give protection, Alexander needs more than any person here. I think there is hypocrisy here."

The Ecuadorean government declined to comment on the case. But court officials have confirmed that an extradition request could be approved even though Mr Barankov has been given refugee status.

Ms Andrade said police have put her under surveillance and listen to her phone. She claims officials have failed to give her a straight answer on Mr Barankov’s likely fate. But she said she will continue to fight to save him from extradition.

"I never finish with my hope. This is only what I have now. I don’t have anything more. I can only hope all will be fine and justice will be done here," she said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh my goodness, that is a dreadful story. I wish that they could both go to safety somewhere.

What a ****er Assange is. mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm

The Guardianistas seem to be strangely silent about this gentleman, don't they? Why isn't George Galloway speaking up for him?

Oh, don't tell me, it's different.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Yes, it is different. mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Rejoice! Galloway's been sacked by a Scots political magazine:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/186700-mp-george-galloway-sacked-by-magazine-over-assange-rape-comments/

MP George Galloway sacked by magazine over Assange rape comments
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next