JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

lily wrote:I've seen a gadget over here that some women wear. Maybe she could be tempted?

Not, OMG. Not The Scold's Bridle? On second thoughts, what a good idea.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushmeat Brown Sacked From Nancy Grace Show

Post  lily Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:I've seen a gadget over here that some women wear. Maybe she could be tempted?

thumbsup biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

thumbsup biggrin

Erm, you're not telling me they do that to women where you are, are you?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:03 pm

More of a slimmed down version, Sabot. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 pm

It is excellent news that she has been sacked from CNN. Also excellent news that Nancy Grace the sadistic presenter is in hot water. (pun intended).

But I would like to think about Brown and her McCann case contributions.

When on her much vaunted (but completely IGNORED by mainstream media) jaunt to Portugal she did a number of things.

1) She demonstrated that she, personally has a very, very poor grasp of the case files.

2) She demonstrated complete ignorance of the common sense proposition that over a period of almost five years trees, lighting etc may well have changed dramatically.

3) She dramatically destroyed the long held MYTH of the anti McCann HATE TROLLS that the shutters could not be opened from the outside.

4) She launched herself on the basis of a ping into a GHOULISH attempt at exhuming a non-existent body at a local tourist attraction.

5) She had a coffee or breakfast near Heathrow with someone who has already admitted libel in the McCann case and is up before the judge soon for his probable contempt of the High Court.

6) She had a fish supper/lunch with Amaral who is a convicted LIAR at a riverside restaurant just a few hundred metres from his current hiding place in Lisbon.

Other than those few delights can anyone remind me of any other "achievements" which her jaunt to Portugal brought to light?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Carrying on with the theme of Pat Brown (the self-styled but non-professional profiler) and her "achievements".

I just wonder to what extent the apparent LIES she has told about her forthcoming LIBEL etc. case against the McCanns has had an effect on the so-called "celebrity" lawyer she involved in her big-mouthed ranting.

Anne Melani Bremner very conspicuously deleted her personal Facebook page when asked to comment on the issue.

And Stafford Frey Cooper have collapsed into various other organisations. Yes the famous old Seattle law company has folded.

Frey and Cooper have set up a new company (which graciously permits Anne Bremner a role as consultant or some such) while the other 20 or so lawyers seem to have parted with them completely.

Has karma reached all the way to Seattle I wonder?

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 pm

WOW. That Karma ain't half going some. They're all falling like flies.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Remember we talked about Karma in that it comes back ten-fold a long time ago, Sabot? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Sabot wrote:
WOW. That Karma ain't half going some. They're all falling like flies.

Ms Bremner has now set herself up apart from mainstream legal chambers/firms.

She is now the proud owner (I presume proud anyway.) of a legal company called Anne Bremner PC.

I wonder does the PC bit mean she has a PC in her office?

She recently paid out about $450 for a competition to get herself a logo for her new company.

http://99designs.co.uk/logo-business-card-design/contests/help-anne-bremner-p-c-attorney-national-legal-141917

One of the things I notice on her current "bio" is that there is no reference to her years at Stafford Frey Cooper. I wonder did they ask her to leave that out?

http://annebremner.com/index.html

ps Her twitter account seems to suggest that she is still a great fan of Nancy Grace and that she is still welcome on the sadistic Nancy Grace show.

Anne Bremner @annembremner
I will be on Nancy Grace on HLN tonight on the Powell case at 5 7 and 11 pm and on Justice with Judge Jeanine Piro Sat night on the Zahau … Aug 15, 2012

I will be on Nancy Grace tonight at five seven and eleven pm PST on HLN on the Powell case. Aug 15, 2012

I will be on Justice with Judge Jeanine Piro on the latest in the Zahau case Saturday night at six pm PST on the FNC. Aug 15, 2012

I will be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night and Thursday night on HLN at five seven and eleven pm PST. Aug 14, 2012

pps I haven't spent a lot of time searching but there doesn't seem to be any obvious mention of Pat Brown her one-time buddy on her new web page. You could be forgiven for thinking that they were not pursuing a libel etc. case against a prominent couple together.

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

lily wrote:Remember we talked about Karma in that it comes back ten-fold a long time ago, Sabot? biggrin

Yes, I know, Lily. But I didn't expect it to be this good. This is getting painful to watch. And I do feel that now would not be a good time to fall about laughing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

It's probably not karma, as much as serious flaws in their decision-making capabilities. Getting involved in harrassing the parents of an abducted child is NOT a good career move.

Indeed, getting involved with Bennett and co is a career-ender.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I've been out of this forum and the entire Mccann thing for, I think 3 years now, so I'm very rusty, an outsider really. Greenink, excellent points.

As an outsider looking at it for what it seems to me, Brown is a "Murdertainment" performer, sometimes she gets good reviews, sometimes bad, things went not so well for her with the Mccanns but what the hell......she has a fabn base and a punt into the UK market was worth a trip to Portugal. The Batman shootings, a whole other story that was one bad review she won't recover from, a home goal in every way, not least because it was to a US audience who care about US issues. Looking at the mis placed bravado and self confidence in her last TV appearance, her entire Madeline debacle meant absolutely nothing to her. It certainly didn't teach her caution.

She might not recover from this, I hope she's sunk, but it means nothing to her, she's a performer and she'll perform to whatever crowd she thinks will stoke her ego. She'll try again. Whether she'll suggeed, I have no idea.

Nancy Grace, she's bullet proof, she'll emerge unscathed.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:08 am

Nancy Grace, she's bullet proof, she'll emerge unscathed.

I don't care for her at all, but from a business point of view, she has good ratings which equal high amounts of revenue from advertizers on the network. She is on at a prime time in the US which ups the revenue ante.

Now Brown......as she does not have her own show, has no ratings. At best, she can only give a ratings boost to the show she is on. She kinda killed that one on Fox News.

The TV execs at the network are the ones who can make her wannabe career end. It seems they do not take her seriously. biggrin

However Grace has made them a lot of money.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Bumping for the enlightenment of the deluded forkers who imagine Brown should star on Ms Grace's show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Good innit? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 pm

vile pat brown sacked? good, because vile people like her is not welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2