JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Havern CR-d too?

+5
rhodes
Lamplighter
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 Empty Re: Havern CR-d too?

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm

I think it's time he emigrated and changed his name. It's quite nice in Alaska at this time of year.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Sarah Palin goes hunting a lot in Alaska, doesn't she? With big guns?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Sarah Palin goes hunting a lot in Alaska, doesn't she? With big guns?

So do the Bears. But they don't need guns. Mind you, Sarah Palin is much more scary than some silly old Bear.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:20 pm

I know the disgusting attack Bennetts made on his victim aren't funny, mrs trellis, but the consequences are.
I wonder when it is going to dawn on them that they really should NEVER believe a word Bennett says?

Maybe him waltzing off to Austria, or whatever, having casually chucked his Carter Ruck letters, not at Havern's, but at HardlineMarxist, will teach them a lesson?

Probably not.

As for Bret - I cannot think of anyone better suited to be the latest pin-up boy for the Madeleine-haters.

Inventing outraged Indians is a trick worthy of Bennett himself; Bret's other fictions are repellent, and I am amazed that people could be so far removed from reality as to believe them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Here's a thing.
Carter Ruck are clearly going to take Bennett all the way this time - so what is Bennett going to do if the rumours flying about the whole thing being a set-up by hater trolls is in any way true?

Bennett can't defend himself then, can he?

We will just have to wait and see; but if Bennett folds, it will be a pretty fair sign that the whole thing was a set-up to smear Bennett's victim.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's a thing.
Carter Ruck are clearly going to take Bennett all the way this time - so what is Bennett going to do if the rumours flying about the whole thing being a set-up by hater trolls is in any way true?

Bennett can't defend himself then, can he?

We will just have to wait and see; but if Bennett folds, it will be a pretty fair sign that the whole thing was a set-up to smear Bennett's victim.
It would be easy for Facebook to clarify. They store the IP' for a time after the person's has deleted their page.
That's why, there have been so many prosecutions for hateful or libelous comments in recent years.
ETA. It could be, C&R do have the verification and that is why they are acting now?

Last edited by crazytony on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Very true, Tony. I am sure FB would be happy to supply the information if asked.
Thing is, there is a very bad smell about all of this, and it is coming straight from the pitchforker camp.

Time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Who was the first person to use the word Groomer to identify the guy Bennett says is a pedophile?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

From memory, Tony, it came from Bennett's direction - though others may know better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

bb1 wrote:From memory, Tony, it came from Bennett's direction - though others may know better.
You, are correct Bonny. I have screen shots of the whole thread from start to finish; and it is Bennett who has labeled the guy the groomer.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I have just thought of something else, I think lily also mentioned it?
Didn't Bennett use the word fisting, frequently when he refered to the the young guy Lubbock?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 pm

crazytony wrote:I have just thought of something else, I think lily also mentioned it?
Didn't Bennett use the word fisting, frequently when he refered to the the young guy Lubbock?
he knows an awful lot of phrases about something he professes to knowing nothing about
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 pm

rhodes wrote:
crazytony wrote:I have just thought of something else, I think lily also mentioned it?
he knows an awful lot of phrases about something he professes to knowing nothing about
He sure as hell does, rhodes.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

On 10 July, Bennett was informed by the Hate Crime Unit at Harlow police station that they had received a complaint about comments attributed to him about the practice of fisting on the Lubbock Trust website. The police said that as someone had accused him of a homophobic hate crime, they were investigating him over a hate crime. Bennett immediately complained to the Chief Constable of Essex, stating that there was no such thing in British Law as a homophobic hate crime. He stated further that, "There is material on the website which is critical of the lifestyle of homosexuals which activists might take exception to, but I don't have a problem with people from gay lobbies contacting us." Bennett however believed the complaint was made because of the forthcoming release of the Not Awight book.[25]

The police stated that they had received an allegation about homophobic comments being published on the website, and that Essex Police has to investigate all reports of hate crime. They continued that a full investigation was currently being conducted to identify whether offences had been committed.[26] The next day, 11 July, Essex Police Professional Standards Department referred his complaint to the IPCC to investigate.[26]

In a statement on 13 July 2007, which appeared on the Lubbock Trust website, Bennett said that the contents of the site had been agreed by all members of The Trust 13 months earlier, and the reason for including the information was that it related directly to the probable cause of Stuart Lubbock's death. He added that due to concerns expressed by Lubbock Trust Chairman Harry Cichy that some of the material might be seen as 'homophobic', and following a complaint to the website's server, NetPivotal, and a request from them, some of that page had been removed.[27]

Terry Lubbock responded by distancing himself from the controversy saying, "This is a diversion from the campaign which I don't want to take any part in. My aim is as it has always been, to get justice for my son Stuart and that is the only thing in my life now. I'm not going to let anything distract me from that. This latest episode is not doing the campaign a lot of good."[25]

On 13 July 2007, during the launch of Not Awight, Terry Lubbock made a speech, in which he announced that Bennett would no longer be representing him and that The Lubbock Trust was being wound up as most of its original purposes had been achieved.[27] It was further claimed that Lubbock and Bennett had split following the police investigation into Bennett.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bennett_(English_politician)

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm

I've just taken this - look who is showing as having been online within the last 24 hours.

Havern CR-d too? - Page 3 Hellss10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Thought he was on holiday?
Could it be it is a vacay at home?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm

He certainly has been on the internet, Tony, wherever he is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm

crazytony wrote:Thought he was on holiday?
Could it be it is a vacay at home?

either way, if he's got any sense, his backside will be twitching....he knows he's about to be well and truly shafted
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Can anyone tell me why Havern's forum is still on the Internet?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:From memory, Tony, it came from Bennett's direction - though others may know better.
You, are correct Bonny. I have screen shots of the whole thread from start to finish; and it is Bennett who has labeled the guy the groomer.

Sorry guys, was out at the store when you posted this. It was Bennett who did that for sure, Tony.

He's not on vacation - I don't believe it for a moment. More like trying to buy some time so he can think through what he can do next.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Sorry guys, was out at the store when you posted this. It was Bennett who did that for sure, Tony.

He's not on vacation - I don't believe it for a moment. More like trying to buy some time so he can think through what he can do next.

like getting the tent out of the shed so he's got somewhere to live you mean?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Something like that rhodes. biggrin

Can anyone tell me why Havern's forum is still on the Internet?

Tony, that's a good question. The other thing that doesn't make sense to me, is why did Bennett give HLM the letters to post on her blog? Why didn't he want to post them on hellhole?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 pm

I see no way out for him, actually. If those FB are traced and have anything at all to do with the pitchforkers, I can't even begin to work out the consequences.

Now, I know Bennett cuts and runs all the time, but he has excelled himself over this.

He didn't tell Havern about the second letter, all the time he was online on her site. He left her to find out from someone's blog.

And - if he buckles to CR, then it is as good as an admission, IMO, that he knew the whole business was a set up.

I think....Bennett is in trouble over his head, in every possible direction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

bb1 wrote:I see no way out for him, actually. If those FB are traced and have anything at all to do with the pitchforkers, I can't even begin to work out the consequences.

Now, I know Bennett cuts and runs all the time, but he has excelled himself over this.

He didn't tell Havern about the second letter, all the time he was online on her site. He left her to find out from someone's blog.

And - if he buckles to CR, then it is as good as an admission, IMO, that he knew the whole business was a set up.

I think....Bennett is in trouble over his head, in every possible direction.
I do believe Bennett knows who did the posting and that is why he has dropped Havern in it.
Could be the poster has an Essex IP?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm

It could be any of them, Tony- remember, Bennett and Bret were allies till they had that Catfight about...whatever it was.
There are some seriously disturbed people in the Bret camp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum