JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND Empty BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Yes, folks, with all the predictability of the sun rising in the East, there is yet more Catfight and backstab in pitchforker land.

This time, it seems to revolve around the Bratettes' FB group - I shudder to think what they call themselves.

Anyway, the Insulted One appears to be a Ms Susan Hall; there has been some kind of handbags at dawn, she's fallen out with them all, so naturally, being a big grown-up, Brat has dedicated an entry on his bog to her, in which he refers to Ms Hall as:

ANAL SLUSH

The Insulted One is now pouring out her woes on MM; don't ask me why, a little bird did tell me that Anna Esse is herself involved with that group, using her other name, Silverestro.

The outrage in full:

Re: Public Enquiry Petition...re Madeleiene McCann
susible Today

And here it is...his diatribe about me...apparently everyone on here sees through me as well and that I am ferreting around for information on him...Yeah right David...I don't care who you are...and the only person on this thread who seems to have an issue is Autumn and I haven't seen anything else written about me on here....so here goes, this is what David will do to you if you point out that he is lying

Susan Hall: A Kind Of Slush
Rearrange the name Susan Hall and you get..
"Anal Slush".
I'm not saying that Ms Slush is a bad person, just a very mean one. Two weeks ago she joined our Group, her sole intent to ferret for information: all the while she was relaying little snippets to the other forums, including the very excellent "Missing Madeleine"--indeed, along with "Steel Magnolias", I would suggest that it is well worth its weight in gold. Ms Slush wanted to know who and what I was, where I was and who I knew, and what I did to earn my crust. The answers to all these questions may be found in my website http://www.davidbrat.co.uk/ Ms Slush knew this, but thought she would cause a little disruption all the same, as happened last weekend when she brought pandemonium to our FB page. Happily, the good folk of MM saw through her, as indeed did we. But where else has Anal Slush been gossiping, and does anybody give a Captain Cook?
For some reason, Ms Slush has a problem with me. "Anyone can get up a petition," she says. Then why haven't they until now, Anal? I'll tell you why. Because, extant of the excellent folk within our group they were scared, and because they didn't know how to work their way around wording it and getting it passed without facing the wrath of the powers that be.
My petition dealt with three issues: the original neglect when the McCanns went out on the razzle, their alleged misappropriation of funds from the Find Madeleine Campaign, and the farce in India. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. After all, it's really none of your business. First of all, I was told that I could not have a petition--all part of the gagging. So I took the matter further--where, is definitely none of your business. Then I sent in the petition once more, and was told that the words would have to be amended--the Home Office removed the first question about neglect.
This is the first VICTORY for Madeleine McCann, the little girl who cannot speak for herself. I have progressed beyond the gagging, and I have done so legally, and STILL without accusing. Of course I will not get 100,000 signatures. Few of those petitions will--and the ones that do, such as removing rioters from the DSS system, will never see the light of day.
But it is a VICTORY all the same, and may well be the first victory in this war. And before you return to spouting that there are over 70,000 Loonies out there, and less than 100*** of us, just remember one thing. It only takes a handful of people to dispense justice in a court of law.

Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 04:26 0 comments
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

And now of course he'll be having hissy fits over on the closed fb group or possibly even on his public blog about "people copying his material" even though it is already in the public domain and it seems to be okay for his supporters to do the same with people's private fb posts

A justice seeker...I don't think so!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

susible Today
And I have never posted on Steel Magnolias, I've only ever read things that have been posted here...so he's wrong again....

David's motto, if you don't know the truth about something...just make it up, make yourself sound important and everyone will believe you!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

'Twas ever thus with pitchforkers - look at the rubbish Mike Hardy aka Spudgun spouts - and he claims to be a real journo. He should have stuck to the fish....

***Admin note - isn't it reassuring to know there are fewer than 100 of the nutjobs? No wonder they all need to have ten different names!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND Empty Re: BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Autumn Today

Susible just to be clear, I don't have an issue with you personally. How could I, I know nothing about you. I just dont get why you have brought issues from another forum/FB Group here.

Probably because not only has she been chucked out of that pitchforkers' FB group, she has been been referred to as some kind of rectal illness by Brat, Autumn's new idol, post-Bennett.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND Empty Re: BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

susible Today
Autumn, I brought the issue here because it does need to be said...here in this blog he repeats his claim that the petition was home office approved and that they ammended it...No they didn't that is a lie! He's even lied about me on there, by saying I was posting snippets from the closed page over here...err no I wasn't, I've hardly even been logged in here over the last 2 weeks, let alone posting stuff from the facebook page. And I was invited to join that page after I challenged the Findmadeleine facebook lot over their incredibly dangerous and stupid behaviour of reckoning that it's okay to go up and stare at, and grab children...and yes I posted about that on here, but that was before I was a member of the group!

It has even been pointed out here, and a link provided that the e-petition site has not been available until very recently...that's why he couldn't launch the petition sooner, the site was not available til 10 days ago, nothing to do with speaking to the home office! And a rather insulting dig at the supporters of Madeleine by basically saying that no one would be able to write a petition properly...only David has those skills...

When I was posting on here about my run in with the findmadeleine facebook lot, someone had started a thread about David, basically saying that he was an attention seeking @rse...I actually defended David at that point because although his blogs were close to the bone, some of them were quite funny, though I do admit to being rather concerned about the one he wrote about a certain obsessed teenager, where he suggests she needs to get laid or words to that effect, and I even commented on his blog saying that whilst Amanda was a bit OTT in her support of the McCanns, to go a bit easy on her as she is only 14 and clearly has issues in her own life, I was hoping that he would amend the blog to remove the sexual reference at that point, due to being made aware of how young she was...but no, he didn't!

I've also been accused of being a spy for Tony Bennett...err what? I have never particularly agreed with Tony's theories, and whilst yes, at least he was doing something, my personal opinion was that the way he went about it was not particularly helpful.

So I'm sorry Autumn, but if he has appointed himself as spokesman for truth and justice, then the least he could do is tell the truth himself and I think that posters on here who may not be in the group have a right to see the other side, and this is no longer about an issue on the facebook group, he has publically posted a blog about me, calling me Anal Slush...(though I would have thought he could have come up with something better than that!) just because I pointed out his lie!

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND 300px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks for this, Chicane

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8317

David Bret vs Tony Bennett

There's only so much of that lunatic's obscene ramblings I can stand.

Quote from Brat:

A couple of nights ago, Mr Bennett threw a hissy fit on the Truth For Madeleine site. He demanded that Admin remove his name from their group because of a joke Mr Bret had cracked--the one about Mrs McCann's face looking like a foreskin. I did not crack the joke--it came from elsewhere, but it was a corker, and it was NOT mocking Madeleine. Why Mr Bennett had to don the guise of Edith Evans and make such a demand, rather than click on the button and remove himself, is not known. Was he expecting a repeat of the finale of Queen Christina, with his loyal subjects begging him not to abdicate? Similarly the histrionics of Susan Hall, who ended up in the recycle bin--along with several Bennett spies. The gentleman forgets that this is a group whose subjects all quest for the same goal. We have no time for tyrants, kings---or queens.
I watched a few videos of Mr Bennett in action, and while I applaud his efforts, he has gone about this the wrong way. You cannot expect to be accepted as an authoritative figure if, in your missives to others in true authority, you resort to insulting the ones whose motives you are questioning. You do not write letters to the Prime Minister which drone on and on. He is a busy man: you get straight to the facts, and you keep personal opinions to yourself. And you do NOT post incriminating photographs unless you wish for your battle to be lost before it's even started.
Also, there is a question of image if you have your actions filmed. I may not profess to looking like a matinee idol, but I do scrub up well when the situation so demands. Mr Bennett just looks wrong--almost like a cross between comic Frank Randle and a member of the GFFFC (George Formby Flashers Fan Club). If he is going to stand on street corners handing out leaflets, commendable as this may be, he needs to smarten himself up. Otherwise he looks like a dirty old man--which is how I was described, after repeating that joke.

Of course it was mocking Madeleine - that was her mother Brat was cackling about.

Vile, dirty old man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Nothing like an anti v. anti hate-fest is there? biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Of course it was mocking Madeleine - that was her mother Brat was cackling about.

Vile, dirty old man.

He is what he is. Repugnant.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 am

-the one about Mrs McCann's face looking like a foreskin
Does Bret Have A Mirror In His Home?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 am

He sure is pretty ugly, Tony.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 am

Clearly not, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

lily wrote:He sure is pretty ugly, Tony.
He's from another planet!

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND Chupacabra

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am

And we know which one that is Tony. The well worn joke.... Uranus.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 am

Oh look, Bratette Rosemary is continuing to insult Ms Hall on twitter:

Moondamp_Roses Quartz
Expose The "Official Find Madeleine McCann Facebook Page" Lunatics: Susan Hall: A Kind Of Slush …annnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/08/susan-… #news #mccann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Copies of Brat's most obscene remarks from his Madeleine McCann blog can be found here:

http://jatyk.blogspot.com/2011/08/wit-and-wisdom-of-tallulah-brat.html

I understand links to them are being sent to the media. I doubt if the colleagues of Spudgun aka Mike Hardy will be too impressed at the company he is keeping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Jayzus, who the hell is he targetting this time? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Anyone who wants Madeleine found, her family.....Brat doesn't discriminate when he is spouting filth.
And this is what Spudgun aka Hardy is hanging around with? I am actually surprised that Bennett is happy to have a close ally of Brat's on hellhole, given what Brat has said about him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

susible Today
And now his vile blog full of lies about me is being twittered by other members!

Moondamp_Roses
Expose The "Official Find Madeleine McCann Facebook Page" Lunatics: Susan Hall: A Kind Of Slush …annnotaccusingjustasking.bogspot.com/2011/08/susan-… #news #mccann

Dear me! How would Rosemary like it if people started posting obscene anagrams of HER name?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Dear me! I see some people are still repeating that stupid story from Brat about the Express photo:

S HANCOCK says:
@ A. Brewer

Apparently the Mccanns didn't like the image it portrayed to the 'public' of grieving parents, so they or their 'representatives had it removed very quickly.

Let's face it, how dare we doubt the 'royal couple' who have done no wrong :-)

It appears George Orwell's books are alive and being used, and I don't just mean 1984 either.

It would appear that 'all people are equal, but some people are more equal than others'.

This is the photo the hater is on about:

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND 254636_1

Why on earth would the McCanns want it removed? It's quite a nice photo.

As usual, the truth is mundane. The layout of the online page was changed to make way for a video ad. That's all.

Brat made the whole thing up, as he makes so much up. Like 'Indian policemen' and stories about film stars who have sex with omelettes.

What it says about people who fall for his trash, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Great minds are at work on hellhole:

Re: Edward Smethurst issues libel writ against Tony Bennett
Stella Today at 04:44 pm

jd wrote:
As far as I am aware it really is David Bret. There are many different people fighting for the truth of Maddie. We should all join together to make one very powerful force to expose the truth

Now that's a thought. United we stand, divided we fall.

What a fantastic idea! Just one tiny problem - Bennett was as one with Brat, and then they started Catfight and Bennett flounced off calling Brat a dirty old man....

But hey, if they want to tie the Hounders to just about the sickest bottom-feeder so far spawned in hateworld, who are we to stop them?

Great idea! Yes, go full steam ahead with that one thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 am

So, Brat, Autumn and others are telling YET MORE LIES about the official Find Madeleine FB site...

If they could stop pitchforking long enough to look at the calendar, they will discover this is August.

Long past the time when people are planning their holidays - indeed, most have already had them.

People who are actually capable of THINKING do take these things into consideration from time to time..and that is why the students page was changed.

Just as the reason it throttled back briefly was people being on holiday.

Do these hater idiots ever stop LYING?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 am

Bret is tantying cos bentit is getting all the limelight! I understand he is making more allegations against Evelyn 'Affairs Valentino' Zumaya regarding her dead father. It seems, as far as I understand it, he accused her of incest and is now at it again. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 am

She should just ignore the horrid creature, LL, treat him with the contempt he deserves - it isn't as if he has anything useful or interesting to say.

His foul-mouthed abuse is just so much word vomit, just a load of dirty pixels of no value.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

And they are at it again (why are they obsessed with that FB site).

Re: Has the official facebook page gone???
ann_chovey

ali1966 wrote:
Its coming up "Sorry, this profile is currently unavailable"

it says 'try again shortly', perhaps maintainance?

Although it's not so active as it was . The McCs turn off wall comments 'for the weekend', early Friday then don't reappear until late Monday, Tuesday this week. People are moaning they haven't received their holiday packs and tee shirts.

1. No, it hasn't 'gone'.

2. No, 'people' weren't moaning - a bunch of 'concerned' hater trolls were making stuff up and sh*t-stirring, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Here's another one:

Don't they welcome debate.? i wonder why.

Haters and pitchforkers have far too many platforms already for their lies and libel; why should the McCanns - or anyone - provide them with another one?

No-one cares what they have to say about anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

From Zumaya'd blog, translated from Italian to English. summing up bret perfectly. LL

The ferocious malice against you is really paranoid and manic reaching levels worthy of a good mental hospital, from reading the terrible accusations directed to you, true and pure slander, one can only deduce that the Bret, being short of arguments to counter thesis to you so skillfully exposed no other weapon than defamation, it is the disgusting image.petty and small, so small that they could not contain his massive ego.

I feel sorry for a man who says that, who decides to go down so low to defend an indefensible thesis, the thesis that has nothing to do with both homophobia and any other form of 'phobia', perhaps it is the Bret, so unpleasant and cruel in our times, who is affected by Zumayafobia!
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

All he seems to be 'famous' for is writing scurrilous books about people who can't answer back due to being dead, and obscene abuse, LL.
Another wannabe who is using Madeleine McCann to get his vast ego stroked by idiots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next