JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am

bb1 wrote:All he seems to be 'famous' for is writing scurrilous books about people who can't answer back due to being dead, and obscene abuse, LL.
Another wannabe who is using Madeleine McCann to get his vast ego stroked by idiots.
I think he sees himself as a modern day Oscar Wilde; he could never be that, Wilde was a gentleman, of good breeding, and a very witty turn of phrase, which bret could never emulate as Wilde never swore or used sexual innuendoes or threats in any of his writings. I assume he is gloating over the 'Affair Bennett', probably seeing himself as the main protagonist in the 'Affair McCann' as soon as bentit falls. But he won't be as, going from some comments I have seen, a lot of the antis don't like him one tiny bit. He really should take a leaf out of Pat Brown's book and move on. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 am

I think it is great that Brat is the new darling of the haters, LL - he makes Bennett look sane and reasonable.

I'm a bit surprised that Anna Esse is hanging around with him, though - that must send a shiver of fear up the spines of the MM members who cannot stand him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 pm

I see Brat is contining his vendetta against the Find Madeleine FB, and that yet again it has been taken to MM.

Why do they persist in repeating these lies? All the GENUINE supporters - which lets out those hater trolls - know that this load of venomous bullsh*t which has been repeated on MM simply is not true:

It's a Facebook site which spends more time closed than open. They shut down for the weekend. Currently they are "on holiday taking a well-earned break" until the 29th. But a break from what? And are they really taking a break, or just saying that they are? You can bet your bottom dollar that if you leave one tiny adverse comment, someone will remove it in the blink of an eye. So there's the answer to the question. They are NOT taking a break, but just IGNORING Madeleine's supporters and the potential fundraisers.

If they choose to believe Brat's never-ending lies, about photographs, 'Indian policemen', petitions, etc., well, that's up to them.

But it still won't be true.

They seem to forget that there are people who know what a pack of lies and libel they are posting......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 am

Do have a read of the link below - the top post should be read AFTER the one below it! I am still laughing! Evelyn is my kinda gal! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://affairsvalentino.blogspot.com/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

I like this bit in the earlier one:

I say again…do not believe a word Bret writes about me. He lies with authority and it can be deceiving. And he lies incessantly.

Personally, I would shorten it:

do not believe a word Bret writes

How many enormous whoppers has he been caught telling just since he decided he was a 'profiler'?

He's invented sub-editors, Indian policemen and FB sites started by the Bratettes for which they have blamed the McCanns, accused muratfan of being Bren rofl rofl rofl , claimed Dark Forces interfered with his stupid petition, claimed the government backed his petition....the list of Brat porkies and madness is endless.

Why anyone pays attention to him, except as a comedy turn, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm

I found some more shoes which seem appropriate for Brat...

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Shoes-drama-rd
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:41 pm

I just love the idea of him reporting Evelyn's filthy post of - a boot, which actually is on one of her blogs, and is a very nice boot!! Can you imagine the look on the Brit policeman's face when he produced that one? I am still laughing each time I think of it!
I think he gets like bennett, you know, when he is thwarted, just more and more irrational. LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
Another #mccann facebook page: facebook.com/groups/7134885… this one asks a lot of awkward questions; please join if you want Justice for Maddie

Oh, do give it a rest Brat - the whole world knows Gaspar statement is you, and that it's you and the Bratettes - like the Aussie Angel - who are creating all these hatertroll FB sites.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 pm

bb1 wrote:GasparStatement GasparStatement
Another #mccann facebook page: facebook.com/groups/7134885… this one asks a lot of awkward questions; please join if you want Justice for Maddie

Oh, do give it a rest Brat - the whole world knows Gaspar statement is you, and that it's you and the Bratettes - like the Aussie Angel - who are creating all these hatertroll FB sites.

Oh that's Bret is it?
I thought Fat Zal, or Sal was Bret.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm

FatSlag is another deviant entirely, Sauces say, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 pm

And here is the infamous shoe bret told the police was a filthy post from Evelyn - the man is a raving lunatic!! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gWvWPNKIQVg/TkrON8ajw-I/AAAAAAAAAF4/BsoXUZ_9trg/s1600/Church+Shoe.jpg
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 pm

OMG!!! What threatening shoes, LL!

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Church+Shoe
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 pm

bb1 wrote:OMG!!! What threatening shoes, LL!

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Church+Shoe

I know, scares me stiff! Pass me the JD, I'm away to Hide LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
@
@greenink211 love to stay and chat some more but there are #mccann facebook groups sprouting up everywhere and they need to join up together

Sure they aren't already 'joined up', Brat? Or is it all getting too much for the Aussie Angel?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/29/pardon-me/
On the subject of Brat deciding that, not only is Bren, muratfan rofl rofl rofl

she also created 'Luzlady' rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Why anyone pays attention to Brat and his stupid stories, and attention-seeking fabrications, I do not know.

Mind you, if they all have the brain-power of the Aussie Angel and the Myra Hindley fan, perhaps it isn't so surprising.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm

bb1 wrote:
http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/29/pardon-me/
On the subject of Brat deciding that, not only is Bren, muratfan rofl rofl rofl

she also created 'Luzlady' rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Why anyone pays attention to Brat and his stupid stories, and attention-seeking fabrications, I do not know.

Mind you, if they all have the brain-power of the Aussie Angel and the Myra Hindley fan, perhaps it isn't so surprising.
Now I understand why his books bomb. He doesn't have a brain.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Jayelles wrote:If this is an example of the quality of his research, I don't want to read any of his books!

Deary me!
He doesn't research his 'books' he uses the rumour and scandal mill, the innuendos, the kind of idle chatter and salacious gossip an ageing queen delights in. His books have been derided by the more serious readers with an interest in the life and times of their particular idols. This why he hates the writers of 'Affairs Valentino' - they have done years of research; he writes his stuff overnight. And his books are badly constructed, the grammar is imperfect, to put it mildly, and he has managed to upset the families of most of his targets. As they are dead, he is able to get round the libel laws as the person he is writing about cannot come after him, and even the families do not have much recourse as what he says 'might' be true. Nobody alive to refute the libels, which is why he only writes about the dead. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:01 pm

He should have stuck to making up muck about dead film stars; the McCanns and their family, and their supporters, are very much alive.
Also, he has NO RIGHT to interfere with ongoing LEGAL efforts to find Madeleine McCann; that trash he made up about the incident in Leh was proof-positive that he is another one who longs for a missing child to be dead.
It is actually NONE of Brat's business what law enforcement is doing; I would like to know why the likes of him take such delight in spreading lies and anti-Madeleine propaganda.

As for his hatred of the Find Madeleine FB site, who represents the best of humanity? People who long for good news, hope it comes every day, or a bunch of deviants who are fans of Myra Hindley and make up filth about dead film stars having sex with omelettes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 pm

It's also wide open to abuse; I wonder how many sigs are real, and how many are like this one:

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Bratpe10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

What he has done to these women in the US - and the way he has linked up with their old adversaries to do it - is truly awful. It shows that he is ruthless and that although he lies habitually and grossly, some idiots are sucked in. I can't imagine why, but they are.

Mrs Trellis, in the UK they know nothing of his nastiness; until he latched onto the McCann case he was virtually unknown, and those of us who had heard of him usually kept well away from him. The idiots that fawn on him in the UK are not aware of the Affairs Valentino fight, I wish they were. It might make them a bit more leery of him. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 pm

No wonder he is the pinup boy of bottom feeders like the Myra Hindley fan. Look at her cackling away:

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@EstherMcVeyMP Met has allocated thirty MURDER detectives to the #mccann case - no abduction here, #mccanns #fakedabduction #hoax #scam
4 hours ago

And? Sadly, it is not unheard of for abducted children to be murdered - her idol Hindley knew all about that.

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Moors2

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Morehindley2aqot

God knows what the families of Hindley's victims would think of that - no-one would blame them if they wanted to string Wrafter up from the nearest lamppost.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Tells Me All I Need To Know About Linda Wrafter
Did Myra Hindley murder 17 more children?
By SUE REID

Last updated at 01:07 20 January 2008

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
The day before New Year's Eve, Jenny Tighe slipped out of her front door on the hilly outskirts of a Lancashire mill town.

The teenager's fashionable fringe flopped into her eyes. In the pocket of her blue coat with a velvet collar jingled the three shilling coins her father had given her to buy a ticket for the new James Bond film, Goldfinger, at the local cinema four miles away.

The 14-year-old girl had suffered a turbulent childhood. She was only a toddler when her young mother, Mary, left home, married again, and began to raise a new family. Yet on December 30, 1964, Jenny appeared happy enough as she set off to catch the bus.

Scroll down for more...

Killer: Myra Hindley in a picture taken by Ian Brady

She had spent the morning at her father's house in Knotts Lane, Oldham, listening to DJs blaring out The Beatles' Christmas number one, I Feel Fine, on the radio.

However, that winter's afternoon 43 years ago Jenny simply disappeared. The local newspaper, the Oldham Chronicle, carried a report about her going missing and a photograph of her.

It explained that her father was desperately searching for her in Manchester clubs where she often went to see her favourite pop groups.

"I think she has gone off with the beatniks," he said sadly.

A police hunt drew a blank.

In time, her family got on with their lives - some members believing Jenny was still alive somewhere. Her father died a few years later.

Gradually Jenny Tighe's name was all but forgotten. Until now.

For this week came the startling claim from a lawyer (admittedly a highly controversial figure) that the mystery of the Oldham schoolgirl may shed new light on one of the most hideous murder cases of the 20th century.

Instead of getting on a bus to see Goldfinger, did Jenny actually walk up to the busy A627 leading out of Oldham and try to hitchhike her way south to a new life in London after a row with her father?

Fatally, standing alone by the road in her best black patent shoes and a new pair of nylons, was she abducted, then killed by the Moors Murderers, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley?

If the story is true - and it has yet to be investigated by the Greater Manchester Police who are reluctant to open this can of worms - it will mean that the files on the three-year killing spree by the evil lovers that shocked Britain in the 1960s may have to be opened again.

It is known that Brady and Hindley had struck just four days before - on Boxing Day 1964 - 13 miles and 20 minutes drive away from Oldham.

The killers, who met in the merchandising office near Manchester where Brady was an accounts clerk and Hindley a secretary, snatched tenyearold Lesley Ann Downey from a fairground before strangling her with a piece of string.

Brady and his bleach blonde lover had driven Lesley Ann back to Hindley's home at 16 Wardle Brook Avenue on a crowded overspill council estate in Hattersley, Greater Manchester.

There, they undressed the child, photographed her and recorded the piteous sounds of her crying on a reel-to-reel audio tape machine.

On the harrowing 16-minute recording (which was played as evidence at their eventual trial at Chester in 1966), Brady and Hindley could be heard relentlessly mocking Lesley Ann as she called out for her mother.

Hindley's alleged victim, Jenny Tighe

The little girl was made to pose naked in a position of prayer with a gag in her mouth as Brady wielded the camera.

Finally, she was dragged off - to the sound of Myra Hindley's footsteps by her side - to be sexually attacked and suffocated by Brady with his lover looking on.

Until this week, Lesley Ann was always thought to be the fourth victim of Brady and Hindley.

A total of five youngsters were murdered by the couple during a killing rampage that lasted between 1963 and 1965.

Lesley Ann, and three of their other victims, were then secretly buried in shallow graves on the forbidding and vast Saddleworth Moor, straddling the Pennines between Oldham in East Lancashire and the villages of West Yorkshire. The whereabouts of the fifth child, Keith Bennett, are still unknown.

At the end of their trial, Brady and Hindley were condemned by the judge as "two sadistic killers of the utmost depravity".

Hindley was jailed for life with Brady for the murders of Lesley Ann and a teenager called Edward Evans, 17. Brady was also convicted of murdering 12-year-old John Kilbride.

Hindley was found to be an accessory to the killing.

The two murderers never met again, and only narrowly escaped the death penalty which had been abolished five months before.

However, in 1987 the pair confessed to two other murders, those of 12-year-old Keith Bennett and Pauline Reade, aged 16.

The admission is thought to have been prompted by Myra Hindley's hope that she would one day be freed if she came clean.

In the event, she died at 60 in 2002 after 26 years behind bars.

Meanwhile, Brady, now 70, is campaigning to be allowed to die.

He has been on hunger strike for nearly nine years and is being force-fed three times a day with liquid nutrients through a tube put in his nose at Ashworth high security mental hospital in Merseyside.

The cost of his weekly care is £3,700.

Now weighing just over seven stone, he has launched a legal battle to be moved to an ordinary closed prison where forcefeeding is banned and he would be allowed to simply starve.

In a statement last year, he said: "The Home Office has made clear I will never been released.

"Therefore, I should not be held in a hospital."

In a well-written personal appeal, he claimed to have been barred by the Ashworth Hospital from painting watercolours or transcribing books into Braille for schools for the blind.

He added: "In 1998, I chose to stop all social phone calls and visits when Ashworth commenced taping phones and monitoring visits.

"I have had untreated cataracts for seven years as Ashworth considers outside hospital treatment would attract unwanted public attention to my condition. So my reading is negligible and my correspondence is aided by clip on magnification lenses sent by a friend."

Few people must care what happens to him or when. But for the past 18 months he has been counselled by a colourful Italy-based lawyer named Giovanni di Stefano.

Nicknamed the Devil's Advocate, because he also represented Saddam Hussein and Britain's worst serial killer, Dr Harold Shipman, it was di Stefano who this week dropped the bombshell claim that he suspected there was at least one other young victim of the Moors Murderers.

He said she was a teenager of 14 in 1964 with the initials JT who had run away from Oldham.

Investigations by the Mail discovered that he can only have been referring to Jenny Tighe.

Di Stefano has since said that he has sent a photograph of Jenny by post to Brady asking him if he recognises her. It should arrive today and he expects an answer from the killer next week.

Di Stefano says that the envelope includes two other pictures of girls who also mysteriously disappeared from the same area of northern England during the terrible years of the serial murders by Brady and Hindley

"You must be prepared for Brady to pick out all three of the girls," said Mr di Stefano last night.

"I have asked him if he recognises all or any of them as his and Myra Hindley's victims.

"After all, what the public does not know is that five other children went missing in the area of the Moors Murders, quite apart from the girl I will only call JT.

"There were also 11 unexplained deaths of other youngsters under 21 during the period that Ian Brady and Myra Hindley were 'active', including one who lived just a few doors from the father of Myra. A coincidence, maybe. But all, or any, could have been murdered by them."

Now here it is fair to give a word of warning.

Di Stefano has been accused of courting publicity. Many say that he looks only at cases he knows have caused public outcries and will attract attention to himself.

Indeed, a senior source at the Greater Manchester Police this week said his latest pronouncement was "hogwash" and he was using the Moors Murders as a marketing tool.

Whatever the truth, he has spent the past years investigating if there were other killings by the couple.

"Why would they stop at five?" he asks.

The lawyer believes that the moment has come when Brady will, at last, tell the truth.

In 1987 the killer contacted the BBC and gave incomplete information about five other murders. They included a man from Manchester and a woman whose body was thrown in a local canal. The police were unable to find out more and Brady would not elaborate.

Lonely and bored in his meagre cell, the mass murderer has accepted he will never be freed and looks forward only to death.

"If it turns out that JT or any more children were murdered by Brady and Hindley, then I would invite Greater Manchester Police to prosecute my client," he says.

"If Brady is fit to plead to a charge in court, then he is not mad and cannot stay in Ashworth.

"He will get what he wants - a chance be in an ordinary prison where it is illegal to force-feed."

There are few who will have any sympathy for Brady. He has fallen out with his previous lawyers.

He has hardly a relative alive following the death of his mother seven years ago.

Today, all conversations about his legal battle to be allowed to starve are conducted by video link between di Stefano's office in Rome and the confines of Ashworth with medicallytrained warders not far from Brady's side.

The mass murderer does not fight off the doctor, psychiatrists or orderlies when they come to push the tube down his nose - an uncomfortable and often painful procedure which is banned in ordinary prisons where inmates are deemed to be sane.

Brady is so weak that the latest medical report on him states that he would die within ten or 11 days if he was not forcibly given a liquid diet directly into his stomach.

So how has Brady, a man the world surely wants to forget, stepped in the limelight again?

It all started when Myra Hindley had a whispered conversation before her death with another inmate, Linda Calvey, at Highpoint Prison, near Haverhill, in Suffolk.

Calvey, who is also represented by the controversial di Stefano, became known as the Black Widow after being jailed for shooting an ex-lover.

She says she is innocent.

In an eight-page statement made after the prison encounter, Calvey claimed Hindley "confessed" to another murder of a child while she had her hair styled by Calvey during prisoner recreation time. The killer suddenly said how sad it was to "disappear off the face of the earth and nobody bother".

Calvey responded by laughing and countered: "In my position I think it would be wonderful to disappear."

She said Hindley then told her how she and Ian Brady went out for a drive and picked up a girl in her teens, who was thumbing a lift to Kilburn, North London, to see a friend after a row with her family.

When asked (by Calvey) why she did not mention the girl to police when she had finally admitted to murdering two more victims in 1987, she allegedly said: "Would you declare somebody nobody had ever mentioned?"

Hindley, apparently, refused to divulge the girl's name and only gave a rough age and physical description of the victim.

However, that has been enough for the flamboyant di Stefano. He says he is 80 per cent certain that Jenny Tighe was murdered by Brady and Hindley.

"I expect to get an answer from Brady one way or the other."

So, just what do we know about Jenny Tighe herself? She was born in 1950 to a father of 55 who was a widower and a young woman of 20 named Mary.

By the time Jenny started at school, the marriage had foundered. Her mother moved in with another man, Herbert Nelson, and was soon pregnant.

A baby girl, Kathleen, Jenny's halfsister, was born in 1953. In 1955, a few months after the marriage of Mary and Herbert, Jenny also had a half-brother called James.

Jenny rarely lived with her mother, a former cotton mill worker, who has since died.

She was left to be brought up by her ageing father. She began to truant from school and her father, a labourer, struggled to cope with the boisterous and lively young child.

Finally, she was put into care, spending the holidays at her father's threebedroom house in Oldham. Across the road lived Arthur Tighe, her uncle, who was the local mayor.

"I can remember Jenny spending a lot of time with her uncle. She was very fond of him," said her second cousin, Lois Beard, 61, a doctor's receptionist in Oldham, this week.

"He felt awful when she went into a children's home but the family did not know what to do. Arthur and her father tried to spoil her as much as they could when they got the chance."

"Jenny's father was an old man and he just couldn't cope, so he decided the best thing was for her to be looked after by the authorities. She used to come to my house because we were of a similar age. I used to give her hand-me-down clothes.

"But Jenny hated being sent away from home and into care. She was always running away.

"It was so sad. She was a beautiful girl, with shoulder-length brown hair and a cheeky smile. A real live wire."

Perhaps it is no surprise that when Jenny disappeared in December 1964, her family assumed that the vulnerable teenager had run away again.

Although some members believe she made a new life, Mrs Beard says: "We just thought she would turn up eventually, but she never did.

"As far as I know, the police never had any leads. She was just treated as a missing person.

"We never suspected any link with the Moors Murders, although they were going on around here at the time. Now the family want answers."

Of course, whether they will get them from the evil Brady is another matter, whatever his publicity hungry lawyer has to say. Additional reporting: Suzanne Finney

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-509166/Did-Myra-Hindley-murder-17-children.html#ixzz1WQrhbjlz

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm

The people who heard that tape have never really got over it, Tony; and I suspect there were other victims, too.

And that is who she is praising? Bl**dy lowlife deviant, Brat really is the King of the Pondlife.

And anyone who thinks Bren is muratfan - never mind LuzLady - really does need sectioned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

BRAT INSULTS FORMER FACEBOOK FRIEND - Page 2 Hinley10

Evil biatch mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Hindley's Number One fan upset about something, is she? She seems to be coming unglued bigtime Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2