JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

+7
Maggs
Anita
rhodes
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  sans_souci Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 am

There is an obsucure rule but it is the other way round.

Anyone can pay part or all of a defendants costs without fear or favour.

If someone contributes to a plaintiffs costs, and the plaintiff loses the case and has costs awarded against him, then the person who helped the plaintiff bring the case could be required to stump up a proportion of the costs.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 6 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks, sans - half-way befuddled, then biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 am

OK, own up - who is calling themselves 'LuzLady' on hellhole? It's you, isn't it, muratfan rofl rofl rofl

Good one thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 am

Re: Edward Smethurst's yearly holidays at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz
happychick Today at 11:07 am

LuzLady wrote:
I'm slightly surprised that you all appear to be unaware that Edward Smethurst jets out every year to an Ocean Club apartment in Praia da Luz owned by a friend of his - and has been doing for at least 10 years, may be longer.

Does the apartment have a fridge/freezer?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Loving your work yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

You mean it's not true?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 am

Oh, oops, sorry, I mean, Wow! What a blockbuster first post! That must be the Ace up Gonc's Sleeve - and to think, that person waited FOUR YEARS just so they could tell haverns all about it!
Just goes to show how well-regarded Mr Bennett is, doesn't it? I am sure he is the right person to deal with this info! Tone is a proper Truth Seeker!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 am

Making up bullsh*t and then repeating it as 'true facts that everyone knows' was a classic Stevo trick, I seem to recall...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Re: Edward Smethurst's yearly holidays at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz
Admin Today

I have checked the IP and it does indeed come from Portugal.

That'll be like Goncalol Nbradalol's ip then? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm

http://www.connectingsingles.com/**********

It isn't textusa is it?

No, I doubt it - probably just some innocent bystander who has been cloned by a pitchforker.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Edward Smethurst's yearly holidays at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz
Admin Today

I have checked the IP and it does indeed come from Portugal.

That'll be like Goncalol Nbradalol's ip then? Pcorneater

So Have I numbnut, you likkle liar you rofl

They really think nobody else can check their stats, don't they thumbsup
I wonder if they noticed CR's IP in stats? whistle
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Ooooh, this is getting really interesting. Just when you think it's all gone quiet, the Arseholes do something else to amuse us.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi all, I'm a new poster here, just registered because of all the interest currently about Edward Smethurst.

I live very close to Praia da Luz, have taken a close interest in the Maddie case for obvious reasons.

Great forum here by the way, but I don't propose to post regularly, I keep my opinions on the case to myself mostly, just thought you all ought to know something re Smethurst.

In fact, Mrs Smethurst is out here right now, saw her the other day with her two kids strolling around Praia, lovely lady, nice kids.

Jeez that womans got bloody good eye sight, its only about 60 miles from Faro to Praia da Luz. thumbsup

If she had been nearer I,m sure Gonc would have taken her offer up F****g wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Someone on Myths just posted that wrafter had just got back from PdL, last Thursday to be exact .... LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Someone on Myths just posted that wrafter had just got back from PdL .... LL
I wouldnt be surprised, another ghoul on a ghoul tour like Blondie with Laffin. freaks
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Ah! It's deja vu all over again!
This is exactly like the Murat/Portuguese ip business, and the Goncalobrado/Portuguese ip business - nothing like a Portuguese Sauce to add a bit of spice to a forum!

I didn't think anyone would get fooled by a trick like that a third time; clearly, I was wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

And yet more luverly, luverly, libel from Stinkymac. Someone had better tell him, IMO means zilch as far as the law is concerned.

Or maybe the rumours are true, he's actually trying to get sites like MM closed down?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6