JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

+7
Maggs
Anita
rhodes
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm

So, much deleting going on for the rest of this day.

I shall have to talk to The Hand. He's got access to all of The SSSSS.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Frantic clean-up going on on hellhole. Too late!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/67/69/80/yoyoli10.png

What's the problem, anyway? The way they are behaving, why, it is almost as if they know there isn't a word of truth in the allegations.

I remember a discussion about how, if Bennett folded, then it might be a pretty fair indication that the whole thing was a set up.

And he would appear to be folding...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Dear me! This, from the 'jd' sock:

There is nothing to worry about, you got the proof & we all know the truth.

Let's take that in reverse order:

1. Oh, the truth is coming out all right.

2. Oh, someone has got proof

3. Bennett has every reason to be very worried indeed.

Carry on with the libel, please! Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

They have all gone completely mad on Havern's? Have they no idea of what they are doing?
Admin seems to be editing some posts, but it is still quite obvious that the posts are Libellous.

But carry on. Hang Bennett from the nearest tree, and save us all the expense of incarcerating the Pillock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Re: Edward Smethurst issues libel writ against Tony Bennett
PeterMac Today at 12:27 pm

Could ******* stand having everything aired in open court ? Or will the threat be suficient, as it so often is with C-R.

Hello? Anyone at home? The person who doesn't seem to want 'everything aired in open court' is - BENNETT.

HE is the one who wants to fold; his victim is prepared to take it all the way.

*Obscene nickname removed*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Such a pity. What a fun case this would have made in Court. It wouldn't even be difficult for a Jury to understand.

These obscene posts on Mr. Smethurst's Face Book Page were made by xxxx and xxxx, who are members of The Madeleine Houndation and Havern's Site, both run and controlled by Mr. Anthony Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Yes, it is widely believed that they were made by XXXXXX and XXXXX, who are associated with hounding people.

Meanwhile, one of the mighty brains on Amazon has this to say - despite the relevant previous post being called:

EDWARD SMETHURST ISSUES A LIBEL SUMMONS AGAINST TONY BENNETT

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Aug 2011 11:20:09 BDT
S HANCOCK says:
Now that should be interesting Puterman.

I don't know much about Tony Bennett. but something tells me this could go to court and it is about time the Mccanns were in court in this country and if need be give evidence under oath.

Overdue in fact.

It has easy for them to hide behind the libel lawyers, as the saying goes, 'the last refuge of scoundrels'.

For those that need reminding the Mccanns also employed an anti extradition lawyer, the very same one who defended the mass murderer Pinochet from extradition to Chile.

And he of course was a very nice man. A very nice man.

P.S. That is called SARCASM.

And to use another old phrase, you judge people by the company you keep.

And I don't want to hear that OLD FORUM MYTH, that the Mccanns were being stitched up yet again, that is pure drivel.

From memory, who was it who stitched up Murat ? and who wanted him dead ?

Mmmm.

Well, it certainly wasn't Mr Smethurst rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, why should the McCanns be giving 'evidence under oath' in a libel case involving Bennett and Mr Smethurst's FB page?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Yet more libel on hellhole:

Re: Edward Smethurst issues libel writ against Tony Bennett
jd Today at 12:54 pm

PeterMac wrote:
Could ****** stand having everything aired in open court ? Or will the threat be suficient, as it so often is with C-R.

The truth being exposed in front of the countries media to see.....world watching on.... Plus this would also wake up the 60 million or so public to the fact that the disappearance of Maddie McCann is a hoax and a fraud....This is just the public exposure that we need

Oh, there is going to be a hoax and fraud exposed all right. And it's right on your cyber-doorstep, sunshine.

Go and ask yourself one thing:

Why is Smethurst prepared to take this all the way, and why is Bennett conceding already?

Oh, and stop being so damned insulting about an abducted child.

*obscene nickname removed*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm

What sort of company does S Hancock keep?

I begin to understand what Sky and Martin Blunt are doing. The morons think they are getting their Free Speach, Yuman Rites, when in fact they are stitching themselves up.

Oh, and Bennett, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Take a closer look at what the jd idiot (IMHO biggrin ) wrote:

The truth being exposed in front of the countries media to see.....world watching on.... Plus this would also wake up the 60 million or so public to the fact that the disappearance of Maddie McCann is a hoax and a fraud....This is just the public exposure that we need

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine's abduction - bar, that the person in the dock is Gonc's Number One Fan in the UK.

It is to do with aforesaid Fan stalking, smearing, harrassing and libelling someone - oh, and stupid games on Facebook.

Can they not read, and process information?

Proposals to settle the dispute will shortly be put forward by Mr Bennett

Mr Smethurst has made it clear he is prepared to take it all the way.

BENNETT HAS ALREADY CONCEDED

So, what does that say about Bennett's credibility?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

I just hope that Mr. Smethurst doesn't settle for an apology and an undertaking. Bennett never sticks to those. But then Mr. Smethurst knows that better than most.

I predict that this is going to cost Bennett, one way or another.

THERE IS NO DISPUTE FOR BENNETT TO SETTLE. So who does he think he is fooling?
Bennett has committed gross acts of Libel. THIS IS INDISPUTABLE.

But do carry on.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm

There are criminal complaints in the pipeline too, remember - harrassment, I seem to recall?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Proposals to settle the dispute will shortly be put forward by Mr Bennett

There is no bl**dy dispute for heaven's sake, there is a formal accusation of libel and defamation. Bennett cannot dictate anything, he must accept terms or, if he refuses to comply, end up in court. No alternative route, just pay up and desist or go to jail. Either way, bennett is kerflucked!! LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Got to go and hack some grass before I explode. Woe betide any Wild Life that gets in my way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

I suspect there are one or two tiny teensy details that Bennett has overlooked.

Carter Ruck has a complete timeline of his postings and internet actions AFTER the second letter of the 4th was received.

Carter Ruck KNOW the thread was actually removed by Admin - presumably Ms Havern - on Saturday the 6th.

Carter Ruck KNOW Bennett ignored the clear instructions in the second letter of the 4th.

This is why interested onlookers are predicting....

Bennett is Friar Tucked.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh dear...

Ominous
Tony Bennett Today

PeterMac wrote:
Could ****** stand having everything aired in open court ? Or will the threat be suficient, as it so often is with C-R.

I am not sure by any means that if this case proceeds to trial, it will be in open court.

This decision by Master Eyre on Tuesday last week, made ex parte [which means only one of the two parties being present], is ominous:

The summons, technically called a Defamation Claim, was accompanied by an ex parte Order also made on 9 August by Master Eyre in the High Court, which requires that “any non-party seeking access to, or copies of any documents before the court or on court records (including statements of case and witness evidence) must make an application for such access on notice to the parties. Documents filed at court in respect of this action are to be placed in a sealed envelope marked: ‘Not to be provided to any non-party without the leave of a Judge or the Senior Master of the Queen’s Bench Division and on prior notice to the parties’.”

***** Oh, grow up!

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:56 pm

About time too biggrin
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Edward Smethurst issues libel writ against Tony Bennett
puzzled Today
If this case does make it to court, would it be possible to set up a fund to help with costs?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:03 pm

bb1 wrote: Edward Smethurst issues libel writ against Tony Bennett
puzzled Today
If this case does make it to court, would it be possible to set up a fund to help with costs?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Oh lawd I have just spat banana milkshake all over my desk!!!! I give up, this farce is beginning to make me have the permanent giggles!!!! LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 pm

It's beyond funny, LL, they don't seem to grasp - IT HAS ALREADY MADE IT TO COURT AND BENNETT IS DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

bb1 wrote:It's beyond funny, LL, they don't seem to grasp - IT HAS ALREADY MADE IT TO COURT AND BENNETT IS DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Bonnie, wasn't he warned in one of those letters, I think the 2nd one, not to waste time before speaking to a lawyer? I seem to have seen that somewhere .... mind you, this is now getting rather like The Goon Show, all together now, "ying tong, ying tong, yiddle I po" .... Oh gawd me ribs are so sore .... LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Well I go out, and look what happens the Shytehitsfan rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm not surprised and I hope Bennetts packed his trolley. The slimeball ain't crawling out of this one.

Isn't Ed a nice man?

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Sabot wrote:Got to go and hack some grass before I explode. Woe betide any Wild Life that gets in my way.

Done that, and decimated a few innocent worms, but all of the same genus. And make no mistake. Bennett is a Worm who heads for the undergrowth and sub soil the minute the going gets rough. He is Slime.

I did think that I might feel better after a bit of fresh air, but sadly, I don't. I expect that it is something to do with The Moon. So what or who is Next.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/EDWARD%20SMETHURST%20ISSUES%20A%20LIBEL%20SUMMONS%20.html#.Tkob7pjgvik.twitter

EDWARD SMETHURST ISSUES A LIBEL SUMMONS AGAINST TONY BENNETT
Article filed 16 August 2011

On 9 August 2011, Mr Edward Smethurst, the Co-ordinating Solicitor for Drs Gerald and Kate McCann, issued a libel summons against Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett, a fact he found out on returning yesterday from a 10-day holiday. The claim is limited by Mr Smethurst to ‘a sum not exceeding £100,000’.

The summons, technically called a Defamation Claim, was accompanied by an ex parte Order also made on 9 August by Master Eyre in the High Court, which requires that “any non-party seeking access to, or copies of any documents before the court or on court records (including statements of case and witness evidence) must make an application for such access on notice to the parties. Documents filed at court in respect of this action are to be placed in a sealed envelope marked: ‘Not to be provided to any non-party without the leave of a Judge or the Senior Master of the Queen’s Bench Division and on prior notice to the parties’.”

The Claim relates to postings made by Tony Bennett about Mr Smethurst on the ‘Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann’ (CMOMM) forum between 9 and 12 May. The case has been assigned to Master McCloud.

Mr Smethurst’s concerns about one thread in particular were first brought to Mr Bennett’s attention on 4 August. Carter-Ruck, who act for Mr Smethurst, in the second of two letters sent that day, demanded: “Should you now fail to remove the defamatory postings…we will advise our client to issue proceedings for libel against you without further notice to you”. The allegedly defamatory postings were removed the following day, the day Mr Bennett began a 10-day holiday.

On his return from holiday yesterday, Mr Bennett discovered that Mr Smethurst had already issued libel proceedings, on Tuesday 9 August, in relation to two other threads on CMOMM which had not previously been brought to his attention by Mr Smethurst. These two threads about Mr Smethurst were removed from CMOMM as soon as Mr Smethursts’ libel summons was brought to the attention of CMOMM’s administrators.

Proposals to settle the dispute will shortly be put forward by Mr Bennett who has in the meantime agreed not to discuss the subject matter of his postings. We will publish further developments in the case as and when they happen.

Madeleine Foundation Committee, 16 August 2011

==============================

Oy, Bennett - you've stuffed up.

The allegedly defamatory postings were removed the following day, the day Mr Bennett began a 10-day holiday.

You carried on posting and twittering on the 5th; Havern removed the thread on the 6th.

Carter Ruck have all the screenshots recording this timeline.

By the shedload.

Have a nice day.
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 2 Stpat5

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next