JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

+7
Maggs
Anita
rhodes
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Something really good to brighten the day. I'm wondering how he thinks he can resolve this? Mr Smethurst wants an amount to not exceed 100,000 GDP, Bennett hopes to settle?

Surely in order to settle he would need to come up with a significant amount? There are costs involved here which Bennett is liable for. As it proceeds, the costs will get heavier. Bennett is in a precarious financial situation. He should have thought about this before embarking on that repugnant course of action.

Bennett paying into the Find Madeleine Fund would be divine justice. biggrin

Just seen your post Bonny. Oh dear....... the norty boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar? As if....... Hahau

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT - Page 4 Empty Re: ED SMETHURST BEGINS PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BENNETT

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett needs to answer one or two questions. Like,

IF HE WAS SO CONCERNED AND APPALLED BY WHAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN - THEN WHY DIDN'T HE GO STRAIGHT TO THE POLICE? WHY POST IT ON HAVERN?

I don't suppose it is because he has known from the start that this is a set-up?
Bonny, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find it was one of Bennett's 'Friends' who did the posting.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm

MelOYello's post on pfa says it well:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8318&start=25

Re: Bennett to be sued for libel - at last!
by MelOYello » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

happychick Today at 2:13 pm

.All the pro's are rejoicing at this news,

Not one of them have voiced concerns about the comments left on Smethurst's FB by dubious characters

Another one who is just too stupid to get it.

No one left dubious messages on Smethurst's facebook page and certainly nothing remotely suggestive of anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance. In fact the supposedly dubious messages appeared on Smethurst's FRIENDS fb pages. As Smethurst never even commented on any of these supposedly dodgy messages there is absolutely no evidence that he even saw them in the first place.

Also, genuine paedos don't tend to advertise their predilictions on public social networking sites where stupid busybodies like Tony Bennett can happen upon them. Therefore there is nothing remotely interesting or concerning in what Bennett thinks he has uncovered. Therefore we are totally able to rejoice regarding the news of Bennett's impending bankruptcy without any trouble to our consciences whatever.

Idiots like Happychick might like to consider how they would feel if their completely innocent husband or father's name was linked to paedophilia and then tweeted all over the net and plastered all over message boards, then in the light of that consider how they would feel when the main culprit in the libel gets his comeuppance.

This is the key para:

No one left dubious messages on Smethurst's facebook page and certainly nothing remotely suggestive of anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance. In fact the supposedly dubious messages appeared on Smethurst's FRIENDS fb pages. As Smethurst never even commented on any of these supposedly dodgy messages there is absolutely no evidence that he even saw them in the first place.

The whole thing stinks of a set-up. I remember saying, If Bennett won't take it all the way to court, that will be an indication that this is not kosher.

Well, Bennett is trying to make deals already:

Proposals to settle the dispute will shortly be put forward by Mr Bennett

Why? What is there to settle? Bennett has been insisting all his garbage is true - so what's the problem with defending it in court?

I am sure FB will be happy to hand over the ISPs' of these people......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Bonny, I would say Mr. Smethurst has not only the IP' but names too.
Why else would he have the summons issued in Bennett's name after the dates of the removal from Bennett's site?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Good point, Tony.
But I am sure Bennett will want his day in court; he will, of course, be able to prove all his allegations. No? This is his big moment, the chance he has supposedly been waiting for.

SO WHY IS HE DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE ALREADY?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Why you wonder, Bonny? That wouldn't be because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, would it?

So it would come down to, what might Mr Smethurst be willing to accept to settle this, in the event he wants to?

Mr Smethurst is in the driving seat not Bennett here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Good point, Tony.
But I am sure Bennett will want his day in court; he will, of course, be able to prove all his allegations. No? This is his big moment, the chance he has supposedly been waiting for.

SO WHY IS HE DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE ALREADY?
Because this has nothing to do with the McCanns. And, the man Bennett has libeled; is a well versed lawyer who knows the law.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Perhaps someone can tell me, what exactly was it Mr. Smethurst did to Bennett; to warrant Bennett's attention?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm

honestbroker wrote:
crazytony wrote:Perhaps someone can tell me, what exactly was it Mr. Smethurst did to Bennett; to warrant Bennett's attention?

Erm, be a successful lawyer where Bennett is a failed one?
If it is only for that reason; then Bennett has lost.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 pm

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm

honestbroker wrote:Even hypothetically, can you think of a reason that could see Bennett win?
Let's see, I'm thinking. Erm, erm, erm, no!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh wait, there might be a way. If Bennett has 100% proof that Mr. Smethurst knew the posts were there; and Bennett can also prove Greg made the vile posts.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 pm

crazytony wrote:Perhaps someone can tell me, what exactly was it Mr. Smethurst did to Bennett; to warrant Bennett's attention?

Yes Tony,

He worked for the McCanns, and he's got more money than Bennett. Thats what Bennett hates, he's a jealous trolley pulling freak Eek
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

crazytony wrote:Oh wait, there might be a way. If Bennett has 100% proof that Mr. Smethurst knew the posts were there; and Bennett can also prove Greg made the vile posts.

That's the one, Tony. thumbsup

I agree with Maggs on the other question. He worked for the McCanns AND Mr Kennedy as well as being wealthy and respected etc......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I agree with Maggs on the other question. He worked for the McCanns AND Mr Kennedy as well as being wealthy and respected etc......
Please tell me he won't use that as a defense biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 pm

I don't quite know how he would word it if he did, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh wait, there might be a way. If Bennett has 100% proof that Mr. Smethurst knew the posts were there; and Bennett can also prove Greg made the vile posts

And he also has to prove that the 'Greg' Mr Smethurst knows made the vile posts, and not some hater troll cloning him.

Think he has a problem or two? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/67/69/80/mbl10.png

I have to ask - does Bennett have a death wish? Some strange desire to lose the shirt off his back?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh wait, there might be a way. If Bennett has 100% proof that Mr. Smethurst knew the posts were there; and Bennett can also prove Greg made the vile posts

And he also has to prove that the 'Greg' Mr Smethurst knows made the vile posts, and not some hater troll cloning him.

Think he has a problem or two? Pcorneater
I wonder if it is someone who dislikes Bennett immensely?
Someone who knew he would bite.
Someone who knows him really well?
There is just something about it that screams; 'Setup'

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

There have been strange stories for a while, about someone in Bennett's own camp feeding him duff info - all that rubbish about airstrips and gun smugglers, for starters.
I don't know Tony - beyond none of this trash from Bennett about this mysterious 'Greg' seems kosher to me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 pm

bb1 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/67/69/80/mbl10.png

I have to ask - does Bennett have a death wish? Some strange desire to lose the shirt off his back?
The Welsh Sheep have eaten his brain!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That is truly sick even for him.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 pm

lily wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That is truly sick even for him.

I know what he's up to. He's going for an insanity plea. He will Shemademedoit blame Havern for it all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Tony, you have a point. If Bennett has no proof of the defamation then he needs an exit from this disgusting mess he has got himself into. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Isn't that a nasty, sick post? Bennett knows the man is ill - well, he stalked him, didn't he - and he comes out with that?
Sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next