JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 Empty Re: OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 Empty Re: OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING

Post  lily Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Bonny, I believe it is a bail hearing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Ah, right, thanks, Lily. I have to say, his version of events does make sense....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

You are welcome, Bonny, and yes, agreed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm

I am totally ignoring all the ghoulish speculation in tabloids, Lily. There is no doubt that he shot and killed Ms Steenkamp, but the circumstances are another matter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Bonny, I too am not reading the speculation. I do feel that it is probably a terrible tragedy though will wait for the outcome.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 am

The investigating officer appears to be taking a pasting on the stand:

http://news.sky.com/story/1054442/oscar-pistorius-live-updates-from-court

11:46am
Botha admits that he doesn't have any facts to show that #OscarPistorius attached his legs before firing at Reeva. @eNCAnews

11:46am
Roux: "Did you take steps to find out who the owner of the ammunition was?" Botha: "No, I didn't."

11:45am
Roux: the so-called illegal ammunition belonged to #OscarPistorius's father. @eNCAnews
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 pm

He certainly is, Bonny. Thanks for posting the link.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Pistorius looking more calm and collected. His legal team is winning and the investigating officer is crumbling.

He sure is....

Botha admits he walked through #OscarPistorius crime scene without feet covers, possibly contaminating it. @eNCAnews

Roux to Botha: "A spent bullet was found inside the toilet bowl." It was not found by your team.

Roux: "You were in the house walking with unprotected shoes. That should not happen." Botha concedes it should not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Bonny, he is being creamed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Nair to Botha: "You believe he would take the option, on protheses as he is, known as he is, to flee South Africa if he was granted bail?"

#OscarPistorius Botha: if he knows there is 15 yrs jail, he might make a plan to get out.

In the name....Botha sounds like a complete ar@e. He reminds me of someone else with stupid hypotheses..... Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 pm

1:58pm
Oscar Pistorius' defence also accused the police officer of assuming that boxes found at the athelete's home were of testosterone when they claim they were actually a legal "herbal remedy"
1:55pm
He also left behind a bullet case in the toilet, the court heard
1:52pm
The police officers also revealed that he walked through Oscar Pistorius' Pretoria home without covers on his feet, possibly contaminating the crime scene
1:50pm
He also changed his evidence about the distance from where witnesses said they had heard screaming in the early hours before the shooting - 600m inititally to around 300m
1:48pm
The officer admitted that he had not checked all the phones to see if any calls had been made for an ambulance

Oh good God!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am

In the name....

Oscar Pistorius: Cop Called Over Shooting Charges
The lead officer in the Pistorius investigation is summoned to the court after it emerges he is facing attempted murder charges.

The police officer leading the Oscar Pistorius case has been summoned by the magistrate after it emerged he has been charged with seven counts of attempted murder from 2011.

Hilton Botha and two other officers reportedly opened fire on seven passengers in a taxi mini-bus in an attempt to stop it. It is alleged that the officers, who were on duty at the time, were drunk.

They were arrested after the event in October 2011 and charges were initially dropped but were reinstated by the state prosecutor in the days before the shooting of Reeva Steenkamp.

Pistorius arrived in court for the third day of the bail hearing and hopes to find out today whether he will be remanded in custody until his murder trial.

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/1054865/oscar-pistorius-cop-called-over-shooting-charges

I think we've been here before, haven't we, with a dirty cop making up lurid allegations to distract from the charges he himself is facing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 am

Those were my exact thought too, Bonny after seeing that today. Unbelievable!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

Wasn't this a gob smacking moment for all of us. When is his book due out?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1054912/oscar-pistorius-live-updates-from-court

It's a complete circus. I can't follow what is going on, I've never seen anything like it...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 am

He isn't a long-lost SA relly of Gonc, is he?

When I spoke to Botha this morning, he said he was worried about ”how will I get money for an advocate in criminal case?" @eNCAnews #OscarP

#oscarpistorius Botha tells me case was dropped, he wasn't drunk and was chasing suspects
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 am

Hilton Botha's first language is Afrikaans. Old School, is he? Amaral is Old School. Not that I'm suggesting anything.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 am

Ah yes, more Old Skool policing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

OSCAR PISTORIUS HELD FOR SHOOTING - Page 2 162198817-1-522x293

Hilton Botha arrives at court to give evidence at Pistorius' bail hearing

http://news.sky.com/story/1054865/oscar-pistorius-cop-called-over-shooting-charges

Can't say I much like the look of him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 am

mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

I haven't seen one single thing to suggest it wasn't a stupid, tragic, and totally avoidable accident, Lily.

Our alleged attempted murderer policeman even admitted yesterday that the scene matched Pistorius' version of events.

Why the police didn't WAIT and charge him with manslaughter, I do not know. I do know that as soon as police and prosecutors start playing to the gallery, justice goes out the window.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 am

At this stage, I too honestly think it was a dreadful tragedy.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:44 am

Well they certainly won't get him on Premeditated Murder, or even Murder I shouldn't think. The Defence Team will slaughter The Prosecution after this debacle.
Testosterone was a Herbal Remedy? Really. Just how keen was Botha to get Pistorius. Trying to prove how good he is in the light of his Seven Murder Charges? This is so Amaral 2007
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next