JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

+6
lily
rhodes
Lamplighter
muratfan
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Bonny - in a previous court hearing, Carter Ruck identified 152 breaches. It was agreed that they would a representative sample of 25 or so, to provide a range and give the court an idea of where to draw a line, if necessary.

CR did so, and in court selected just 13 - again providing a range.

So as all were found proven, it follows that the majorit of the original 152 would also be in in breach.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC NEWS: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 pm

The judge is also well versed on Havern's forum and it's members.
He saw the evidence screenshots and; Bennett was kind enough to supply him with names.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:44 pm

In a nut shell, and apart from the Contempt of Court, which is what it was all about, Judge Tugendhat could not have made it more plain that Mr. Bennett had committed Libel, in his opinion, in the process of being In Contempt of Court.
But then that's what Judges do. They give opinions which are The Law.

I am still reeling from the perspicacity of Judge Tugendhat. So often one fears that by coming in lately that something might be missed. But not a chance on this occasion. He didn't miss a single thing, or one single nasty trick.

Did I read somewhere that Mr. Bennett wants The McCanns to pay some of The Costs in exchange for him not pursuing the lifting of three of The Undertakings? I sincerely hope not. That would be suicide.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Do you suppose reality might start sinking in now, as they've stopped going, Oh look, Tone's on the telly and he's got his name in the papers! Tick tock, the tide is turning!!!

They really ought to read the judgement PROPERLY and UNDERSTAND it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Did I read somewhere that Mr. Bennett wants The McCanns to pay some of The Costs in exchange for him not pursuing the lifting of three of The Undertakings

His post-court interview and transcript, for anyone who has missed it:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2013/02/23/bennett-after-sentencing-at-high-court/

Tony Bennett I’m sorry for the distress I’ve caused to them. Ermm, I realised that its, erm, caused them stress. Ermm, and I hope that the way forward I’ve suggested to, erm, their solicitors will result in, erm, both of us drawing a line under the, er, situation.

Similar ploy to Gonc's, IMO. Both of them suffering from the delusion that the McCanns will not take the pair of them all the way.

Bennett has no more bargaining chips than Gonc has - anyone deluded enough to think he has only has to read Judge Tugendhat's demolition of Bennett.

Just look at the way Bennett twitched, ummm-ed and errr-ed his way through that short interview. It tells its own story, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:59 pm

It looks to me as though Havern's, not Bennett's Forum, will be the next to go. Quite rightly, they are not so far in Contempt of Court. But they are looking frightfully Libellous to me. Best just get rid of all of them in one fell swoop.
Perhaps their Hosts will be interested in The Judgement.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Just leave them to carry on digging an ever-bigger hole for themselves, Sabot. After all, haven't they been boasting that 'thousands of them' support Bennett? Should be no problem paying his bill, then.

And haven't they been boasting that even if Bennett is silenced, one hundred of them will take his place? Don't know about anyone else, but I haven't seen too many of them rushing to take up the mantle of martyrdom.

Just wait till the truth about Gonc's recent Chicken Dance comes out - that is going to be a real body-blow to them.

It is, IMO, better for them to find out for themselves that they've been following false prophets and liars all along, than to give them any excuse to pretend they're victims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Why would The McCanns agree to pay any of The Costs? What utter, mindless arrogance to even suggest it. And we all know what The Hater Cult would do with that if they did.
The McCanns have never done anything to deserve what they have had to tolerate for the last coming up six years.
I cannot believe that Mr. Bennett had the audacity. And besides, he is going to be bankrupt anyway. So this is just another ploy to somehow implicate The McCanns.
"They paid some of the costs so they must be guilty."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 pm

None of their nonsense is going to get them anywhere, Sabot. And if they still can't work out why, well, that's their problem.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 pm

That "Well Wishers Thread" is an eye opener, Bonny. Pure Bile. And it certainly isn't doing Mr. Bennett any good.

PS. 900 odd Quid for a Grave Plot? Is he planning a Mausoleum?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 pm

I have read that thread too, Sabot.

I take it that Tony, LL, J-P and other male posters are not gentlemanly? Oh and that we are not ladylike?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Forgive me if I don't care what the likes of them think of anything, Lily. People who idolize perjurers, torturers and gangsters aren't really fit for polite society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Yer well, I never was much of their idea of a lady, Lily. But then they have probably never met one. I have never lived on a Sink Estate, so I don't have much of an idea of just how bad the dregs of society are. Like The McCanns, I worked for what I now have, and the money that sent my children to Public School, although my posh accent was somewhat hard learned.
But I haven't forgotten where I came from, or how to fight dirty. I was making minced meat out of the likes of them long ago. And I know the basic tenets of The Law.
They never did have a hope in hell's chance because they are stupid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Forgive me if I don't care what the likes of them think of anything, Lily. People who idolize perjurers, torturers and gangsters aren't really fit for polite society.

Nail on the head. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 pm

They wouldn't get in the front door here or in Vienna - such scruff go to the tradesmen/ servants entrance. And not allowed in the house either, even if it is pouring cats and dogs! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:40 pm

What on earth did Bennett look like at the High Court, with his unkempt hair, rucksack, and trousers flapping above his ankles? If you saw an apparition like that hanging around near your property, you would phone the police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm

bb1 wrote:What on earth did Bennett look like at the High Court, with his unkempt hair, rucksack, and trousers flapping above his ankles? If you saw an apparition like that hanging around near your property, you would phone the police.
He looked exactly what he is, bonny, a lazy, good-for-nothing perennial failure, unwashed, unkempt and unwanted by all. Even though I wasn't there I can smell him .... LL vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Everything about his appearance said, couldn't care less, incompetent, etc. Does he really have so little concept of the message he was sending out - that he was sloppy and careless all round?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

From what I have seen, his fans do look like poor old urchins.

LL, I think smiffy said it correctly when he wrote about the balding tramp etc. Combover

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:What on earth did Bennett look like at the High Court, with his unkempt hair, rucksack, and trousers flapping above his ankles? If you saw an apparition like that hanging around near your property, you would phone the police.
He looked exactly what he is, bonny, a lazy, good-for-nothing perennial failure, unwashed, unkempt and unwanted by all. Even though I wasn't there I can smell him .... LL vomit

This is a bit unfair. He can look half okay when it suits him. I thought he looked really good in that Portrait Photo. Sorry about that.

But time and stress are telling on him. He has known for some time that he was losing, so I don't really understand why he has persisted, other than for the adulation of his mindless supporters. He surely didn't think he was going to win, did he? I don't think so. And now he has aged so very much more than Kate McCann.

Yep, I still feel sorry him, because he is such a fool.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 pm

It beggars belief that he didn't even bother to get a decent haircut and wear a good suit for his appearance in the dock of the High Court - that in itself screamed of contempt. Criminals smarten themselves up for court appearances for very good reasons.

What a sorry, shabby figure he cut, Umm-img, err-ing, and twitching his way through that interview.

Now you've seen it, Lily, would you care to apply your Body Language skills?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Yep, I still feel sorry him, because he is such a fool.

I don't in the slightest, Sabot. He's gone out of his way to abuse and intimidate people - look at the bilefest his cult are currently conducting.

No-one forced him to do any of this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I dislike the man intensely. He never should have destroyed my favorite Christmas carol.
Nor should he have done so on the first Christmas after Madeleine went missing.
His actions then and since have proven him to be a sadist when it comes to the grief of others. I hope he realizes God always repays ones deeds, like with like.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 pm

I know, I know, Bonny. But I can't help myself. He does own a decent suit, and shirt and tie, so it was almost Lamb to the Slaughter. Turning up looking like a derelict was really stupid.
What sort of decent suit he bought a couple of years ago when he could obviously afford it, would not have affected the opinion of The Judge. I am just sad that he thought it might.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:23 pm

crazytony wrote:I dislike the man intensely. He never should have destroyed my favorite Christmas carol.
Nor should he have done so on the first Christmas after Madeleine went missing.
His actions then and since have proven him to be a sadist when it comes to the grief of others. I hope he realizes God always repays ones deeds, like with like.

He comes across as more of a Masochist to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next