JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Robert Murat Making News

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Murat Making News

Post  bb1 Mon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm

From Big Rock's 'book':

We think that drawing conclusions based essentially on the statement of an ex-convict is rather dangerous.

So, did that statement fly out of the police station window into the waiting arms of a posse of CdM staff, then?

Remember, CdM printed all that stuff BEFORE Murat was made an arguido. No wonder Gonc's been so frantic to blame people in the McCann party!

Morais? She'll be frantically trying to keep a lid on this, Sabot, it's an absolute GIFT for Isabel Duarte.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm

This only gets worse and worse. Or better and better. Never in all my life did I think that Karma could be such a bitch.

I am currently trying very hard not to fall about in total glee. This is The Death Knoll for Gonc.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 06, 2013 8:43 pm

PS. Are any of them talking about this elsewhere? Thought not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm

You know what the shrooms are like, Sabot, they wait for Dear Joana, beijos to tell them what she wants them to know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

I was suprised to see him saying SY have never spoken to him.............is that because he is regarded as a possible suspect by them?

Is it because they think he had nothing to do with it what so ever?

Surely they might want to find out what was going on in the interviews he sat on when he was doing the translating?

He was smack bang in the middle of the interviews, and could listen to both English and Portuguese conversations......
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 07, 2013 11:41 am

My friends, this was taken from The Daily Star newspaper:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/313030
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks, Pedro - it's a shortened version of the Express one - they are sister papers.

I really am not getting what Murat is on about with this mega-reconstruction. If he hadn't said it on the record, I would have suspected he had been misquoted.

But the point Rhodes raised IS interesting:

He was smack bang in the middle of the interviews, and could listen to both English and Portuguese conversations......

Now that is a very different matter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 07, 2013 2:25 pm

you welcome bb1, I agree:

"I really am not getting what Murat is on about with this mega-reconstruction. If he hadn't said it on the record, I would have suspected he had been misquoted.

But the point Rhodes raised IS interesting:

Now that is a very different matter."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

http://theportugalnews.com/news/robert-murat-wins-slander-case-as-kate-mccann-visits-luz/28371

Robert Murat wins slander case as Kate McCann visits Luz
BY BRENDAN DE BEER, IN GENERAL · 09-05-2013 10:23:00 · 0 COMMENTS
A Lisbon court has ruled national daily Correio da Manhã pay a total of 15,000 euros to Robert Murat who was dragged into the case of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann after volunteering to act as a translator between Portuguese authorities and the McCanns.

Robert Murat Making News - Page 3 Page5_Robert_Murat

In its judgment, the court found that publishing false allegations such as “Robert Murat is a predator who visits sites containing sexual violence” was not in the public interests and infringed upon his rights.
The newspaper frequently quoted anonymous police sources and alleged leaks by investigators in their coverage of the case to substantiate its claims.
“This is the 33-year old Englishman police believe dragged little Maddie from the bed in which she was sleeping up to the house where he lives with his mother”, the newspaper wrote in May 2007 shortly after Mr. Murat was declared a person of interest or arguido and questioned by police in a marathon 19-hour-long interrogation session in Portimão.
Following these and several other extraordinary statements as to his alleged personality and behavioural traits, Mr. Murat was forced to regularly wear a disguise when going out in public, all the while receiving threatening telephone calls and letters.
His real estate business was ruined as a result of the negative publicity, though he has since managed to set up a successful computer business in the Algarve.
Back in 2008, Robert Murat received 757,000 euros in damages from a number of British newspapers for false allegations they published. Amongst them were the Sunday Express, to which Robert Murat gave an exclusive interview last Sunday which was published on their front page under the headline, ‘Bring Them All Back to Portugal’. This was a call made in reference to Kate and Gerry McCann and the remainder of the so-called Tapas 9 coming to the country to carry out a reconscontruction of events leading up to Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.
Meanwhile, Kate McCann this week visited the Algarve.
One of her first visits was to the Nossa Senhora da Luz church to pray and light candles.
Sources close to the family said “she will spend a few days in Praia da Luz. She feels close to Madeleine there.
“It is a private trip alone, away from the spotlight, and a time for quiet reflection. She still has a lot of friends there”, the source was quoted as telling the Daily Mirror.
In a post on the findmadeleine.com site, Kate McCann confided that “it’s difficult to know what to write as each year passes, still without news of Madeleine. In many ways, nothing’s changed. We still worry about her, we miss her as much as we ever did, we remain as determined as ever to find her and to know what has happened.”

She praised the “significant progress” over the last year in the work of the Metropolitan Police and said the family remains greatly encouraged by their work and the many things they have managed to uncover so far.
“We continue to hope and pray that the Met working with the Portuguese Authorities will lead to a significant breakthrough. We need to find Madeleine and bring some peace to our family.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Oh my, we were right about the source of the filth which was published:

The newspaper frequently quoted anonymous police sources and alleged leaks by investigators in their coverage of the case to substantiate its claims.

Tick tock, Gonc in the dock, and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Not looking good for Gonc, is it. I bet he wishes he hadn't kept on getting his Libel Trial put off. It's all looking worse by the minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

It's very bad indeed, Sabot. I know we had worked out that only Gonc could have been behind the smearing of Murat, but I really didn't expect to see a Portuguese court ruling that the lies being fed to trashy tabloids came from the investigation.

I know it's not much money in damages for such heinous lies by UK standards, but IMO it's established a very important principle.

I should think Gonc is a very, very worried man right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 pm

CdM won't blame The McCanns for this. They will blame Gonc. Especially if they paid him for the rubbish they were fed.

And think of what Isobel Duarte can do with this, oh my goodness.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Really, it's time Portugal threw the book at Gonc. He was beyond incompetent, he was a total disgrace. I don't know if the PJ have the resources, financially, to thoroughly investigate every single mess, every single smear, every single evidence-less accusation he's hurled at assorted victims.

I include in this him deporting the WRONG PERSON to Spain on an EAW; fortunately for the poor guy, the Spanish were a bit more on the ball.

He's a walking clusterf*kc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

bb1 wrote:Really, it's time Portugal threw the book at Gonc. He was beyond incompetent, he was a total disgrace. I don't know if the PJ have the resources, financially, to thoroughly investigate every single mess, every single smear, every single evidence-less accusation he's hurled at assorted victims.

I include in this him deporting the WRONG PERSON to Spain on an EAW; fortunately for the poor guy, the Spanish were a bit more on the ball.

He's a walking clusterf*kc.

You might ask yourself what are they afraid of.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 11:54 pm

It's pretty clear now why Team Gonc have been so eager to blame Jane Tanner for Murat's woes, isn't it? Yet more smears against her, when all the time the 'investigation' had been passing on unsubstantiated lies and smears to Portuguese tabloids.

It makes sense of a great deal actually, and I am very, very pleased to see a Portuguese court lay the blame firmly with members of the 'investigation'.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

Everybody knew where the information and libellous slurs were coming from. Even we were having a bloody good guess. But now a Court has finally come out and said it.
Although what puzzles me is how on earth the guilty parties thought that no one would know. Or mayhap they thought that no one would dare question them.
But you have to admit that Justice does grind exceeding slow in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 am

Oh dear. What a surprise. Not.

No wonder he looks so thin. biggrin

This makes the South African wanna dig the drive up look even more stupid. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 am

Isn't that interesting?

The McCann-hating Gonc cult are all ignoring something....

Do they think it's going to go away, or something? Tick tock!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 10, 2013 10:35 am

bb1 wrote:Isn't that interesting?

The McCann-hating Gonc cult are all ignoring something....

Do they think it's going to go away, or something? Tick tock!

Does that mean that newspapers made it all up all by themselves, with nary a hint from a dodgy detective? Still, at least someone is admitting that it was all lies. Or is that just Robert Murat?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 10:42 am

The McCann-haters all seem to be in the last stages of delusional lunacy, Sabot.

Rather than deal with this disaster for Team Gonc, and it's implications, they are trying to persuade themselves that Kate McCann didn't actually go to PDL, and that the Portuguese media is involved in covering this up.

Why the media would do this, I have absolutely no idea, but then, we aren't dealing with sane people.

They're frantically swallowing down every single ridiculous conspiraloon fantasy to avoid having to face reality, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 10, 2013 11:23 am

This was always going to happen, Bonny. They just can't deal with their own vile spite. Sadly, there is always more than one interpretation that is possible to place on any event., and they unerringly go for the worst, and often the impossible because this is the way in which their foul minds work.
It's in the genes, you know. They are beyond redemption now. Disgusting Creatures. Which precisely describes that ghastly Gueddes character. A brief moment of self awareness on her part, perhaps.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 12:50 pm

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-52903/algarve/kate-mccann-prays-in-luz

National daily newspaper Correio da Manhã has been ordered to pay a compensation of €15,000 to Robert Murat by the Lisbon Court of Appeal for “moral damages”, as he was portrayed in a derogatory way in their reporting of the Madeleine case in the early stages of the investigation.

According to the judges, “the objective of increasing paper sales cannot interfere with journalistic ethics, of respect for presumed innocence, of not producing statements and images that may affect a person’s dignity, as well as publishing news reports that raise discriminatory issues”.

In May 2007, Correio da Manhã published a report describing Murat as an apparently “friendly and helpful” individual who turned out to be “a predator who accessed websites depicting scenes of sexual violence”.

The court ruled that the reporting had violated Murat’s right to peace and quiet and ordered the publication and the three journalists responsible for the news articles to pay up €15,000 compensation.

In mid-2008, Murat saw his status of arguido dropped by the Portuguese authorities.

In an interview with the Algarve Resident in 2012, Murat said his life had been turned upside down by the Madeleine case and that he doesn’t expect anybody to be on his side. “I just want the truth,” he said.

In November 2008, Murat received a settlement of £600,000 in damages from various British publications following allegations in more than 100 articles.

============

None of the McCann-haters want to discuss this? No comment on the identity of the person who was passing on what was supposed to be confidential police info to Portuguese tabloids?

Surely it can't be because their beloved Gonc is the main - indeed, the only - suspect?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
@Mobyra Murat libel win proves he was set up. 3 members of Tapas said he was there on the night. He wasn't. #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Someone best tell the forker it had nothing to do with the McCanns or their friends.

Oh dear me no. It was over the filthy lies about Robert Murat that appeared in the Portuguese tabloids in May 2007.

And the guilty party?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next