JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:43 am

More on Hutton's economy with the truth.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205773.html#p205773

Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:57 am

According to the Spam creature on inJustice, not only is he a homophobe, he's a Satanist:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 Satan10

Anyone sane who is still on that site would be well-advised to leave NOW for their own safety.

Between that sicko freak, and Shrieking Harpy issuing threats and abuse, and being allowed to do so, it's become ten times worse than even not-Bennetts.

It's a reminder, yet again, that there is simply no point in 'debating' with these creatures.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Meanwhile, in the ongoing five-sided Numty Civil War, Zelda whinges:

Zora McCartney Totally right. We're being abused directly and indirectly by people we've never said a bad word about or to.

Tough. Now she knows how Madeleine's family feel. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:23 pm

bb1, I agree with you: "Now she knows how Madeleine's family feel".

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 pm

now you Zora McCartney are tasting your own poison.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 pm

N1 doesn't even like the 'wrong' people reading their drivel:

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
21 hours ago
Heh heh It's been brought to my attention that there are a number of roguish characters out there, who are hiding from Admin in the original and best Controversy group Please note you will be banned from viewing the group if you persist with your churlish, antagonistic behaviour

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 504842c
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:17 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t412-sykes-take-on-double-standards

SYKES' TAKE ON - DOUBLE STANDARDS

Well said. Mind you, as the mods are now involved in a good old pitchforking of Debunker, aided and abetted by geniuses [sic] like Stuck Record, and making remarks like:

He can't help himself seemingly. His style is unique however and will always give him away.

it's clear they really don't know much about Mr D. Bunker. That personal attack on a former member is further proof that that site simply is not safe. If I was a member, which thankfully I am not, I would be closing my account ASAP.

The fact that nothing was done about Shrieking Harpy and her threats says it all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Emma Shaw I posted sumat ova day as they wo all sayin wunt it b lovly 4 km n gm t reunited with mm in tym 4 xmas blah blah blah so al I commentd was how they frt that was possible after blood and cadaver was located in the apartment( bhind sofa wardrobe) and on kms cloths cc and in the hire car. my comments were removed. they live in la la land.x

Illiterate hater from Hoho's lot trolls Madeleine's FB page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Debi Drew They blocked me from commenting after this

----and the troll posts a phone screengrab to prove how nasty it is and that it thinks trolling a missing child's FB page is big and clever.

The sooner the whole lot of them end up in the tabloids in a VILE TROLL special, the better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi Folks, I have been Off Line for four days due to tripping a switch that took a minute or ten to work out.

I would like to apologise to OpposingPat for finding her PMs to me infinitely forgettable and totally boring as they were nothing whatsoever to do with The McCann Affair. Sorry about that.
However, I do hope that everyone to whom she passed my PMs in answer to hers, found my answers fascinating, and hopefully had a good bitch about them.
My name has been Mitch since the day on which I was born into The Mitchell Family, and I sign as such as a matter of courtesy. It is of no importance to me if anyone should feel the need to broadcast this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Sabot wrote:Hi Folks, I have been Off Line for four days due to tripping a switch that took a minute or ten to work out.

I would like to apologise to OpposingPat for finding her PMs to me infinitely forgettable and totally boring as they were nothing whatsoever to do with The McCann Affair.  Sorry about that.
However, I do hope that everyone to whom she passed my PMs in answer to hers, found my answers fascinating, and hopefully had a good bitch about them.
My name has been Mitch since the day on which I was born into The Mitchell Family, and I sign as such as a matter of courtesy.  It is of no importance to me if anyone should feel the need to broadcast this.

Sabot, how very dare you forget communicating with the Shrieking Harpy! Doncha know her debating skills are legendary - or so she keeps telling everyone? rofl rofl rofl 

We were watching in utter horror - having seen nothing like that since the dying days of 3A, before Bren turned her back on the Dark Side. Shrieking Harpy and anyone else involved should have been booted out for that, frankly.

Between that, and her sidekick gaily announcing that he/she/it is a Satanist, makes me very glad I gave it a wide berth. It might be best to leave the Satanist, Shrieking Harpy, Emu the Drunk and the rest of the shoddy crew of forkers to stew in their own juice, from where I'm sitting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:00 pm

ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT!!!!!!

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 02:57:53 PM
Thank you, Cariad ! I was on strike and you know why..

Did anyone even notice? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:Hi Folks, I have been Off Line for four days due to tripping a switch that took a minute or ten to work out.

I would like to apologise to OpposingPat for finding her PMs to me infinitely forgettable and totally boring as they were nothing whatsoever to do with The McCann Affair.  Sorry about that.
My name has been Mitch since the day on which I was born into The Mitchell Family, and I sign as such as a matter of courtesy.  It is of no importance to me if anyone should feel the need to broadcast this.
Sabot, how very dare you forget communicating with the Shrieking Harpy! Doncha know her debating skills are legendary - or so she keeps telling everyone?  rofl rofl rofl 

We were watching in utter horror - having seen nothing like that since the dying days of 3A, before Bren turned her back on the Dark Side. Shrieking Harpy and anyone else involved should have been booted out for that, frankly.

Between that, and her sidekick gaily announcing that he/she/it is a Satanist, makes me very glad I gave it a wide berth. It might be best to leave the Satanist, Shrieking Harpy, Emu the Drunk and the rest of the shoddy  crew of forkers to stew in their own juice, from where I'm sitting.
Amen to that. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:08 pm

bb1 wrote:ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT!!!!!!

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 02:57:53 PM
Thank you, Cariad ! I was on strike and you know why..

Did anyone even  notice? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Not until you posted the above. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t369p75-no-justice-on-the-justice-forum-nor-will-there-ever-be-part-2

Quote:

John, please delete my account. You have not replied to my two PMs complaining about the homophobic hate-speech on this forum, so I'm out of here.

Not only have you failed to ban a member who posted up PMs, you have failed to ban a member who spouted homophobic hate-speech.

Yet you have banned debunker.

It's a shame, this could have been a great site but the appalling moderation lets it down time after time after time.

Shrieking Harpy needn't bother denying what she did, either:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 11 Justic13
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Numerous PMs? Two PMs, possibly three, in case I forgot one. They were so boring that this is always possible. But certainly never numerous. And she called me a liar?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 pm

We can see who the liar is, Sabot. it is not you. We can also see who has honor and integrity and it certainly is not her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Just checked, Lily, and it was three. And I was not even remotely unkind to anyone. Not even Red.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm

We really should congratulate Shrieking Harpy and the homophobic Satan-worshipper, they've done more to discredit that site than an army of Debunkers could ever manage.

They do it to themselves every single time without any help.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:17 pm

A hallmark of the antis is to lie, Sabot.  She showed their M.O. in spades.  

They wonder why we call them certain words?  They bring it on themselves every single time.

We here know you to be kind.  So no surprise there.  Pcorneater

ETA: Just seen your post, Bonny. thumbsup 

Last edited by lily on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 pm

I am sorry to say that I have completely lost the plot.

But anyone who posts up PMs without consent is beneath contempt.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm

You said it J-P. It has no class whatsoever.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Shrieking Harpy:

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 06:15:17 PM
Another lie, it was 6 in total that I received from you i.e. numerous !

wasn't even sanctioned for it, J-P. The site's FUBAR.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I am sorry to say that I have completely lost the plot.

It wasn't anything much at all, Jean Pierre. A totally unrelated matter to do with a joke on this Forum about RedBlossom. This Pat person demanded by PM on Justice that I intervene, which I refused to do.
I then said that I had never had a PM conversation with her. This was incorrect, but I had simply forgotten about it. Although God knows why she raised it in the first place because I can't remember that either. But she did state that I had signed my PMs as Mitch, which I do.

She can post up whatever she likes because I don't care. Sheesh, these people crease me. Why do they think that we are so afraid of them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Debunker will be laughing his head off if he's watching that, and the frantic efforts to hide the latest trainwreck. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next