JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Numty_12

Time the REAL police did something about that lynchmob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  muratfan Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Err, wasn't John Lennon killed in the street?? Just an idea
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Please note, that creature just adores Amoral:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Sayim10

These are very clear threats - I am sure people will be contacting the REAL police about this group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Numty_10

Please note, Hoho and the Irish one are both active members of that group.

Let's hope the Star also sees this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 pm

muratfan wrote:Err, wasn't John Lennon killed in the street?? Just an idea
He was killed as he entered the door of his hotel.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:03 pm

oh please, what sort of insanity is this? hey despicable, disgusting amaral, stop once and for all to speak about Justice for Maddie, you never showed any interest for the innocent child, your only interest was to use the innocent child (which you betrayed) to feed your nasty purpose. amaral, you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:06 pm

wendy insane saym, you stink, you make me want to puke.
vomit 
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 pm

OK, I'm watching Lizard TV and Poulton's pulling stupid faces all through some story about hunger strikes. It's yet another bore-a-thon. They seem to have NO idea about production whatsoever, it's hopelessly old-fashioned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm

crazytony wrote:
muratfan wrote:Err, wasn't John Lennon killed in the street?? Just an idea
He was killed as he entered the door of his hotel.
Yes Tony, he lived at the Dakota.

What the hell do those criminally minded sick freaks think is really going to happen? mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 pm

They've proven, yet again, that they really are the dregs and IMO, it's past time the REAL police shut a few of these groups down - unless they work on the theory that they'd rather keep these sick f-cks all in one place so they can be watched.

Amaral must be so proud of his supporters!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Hutton is on next.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 pm

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

In case anyone doesn't have it.

I don't like watching it, Tony, it's so amateurish and dull, nothing but talking heads ranting about their pet obsessions. I will try to force myself.

I am sure a well-known firm of solicitors will be tuned to it. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm

The police will be watching this.  They will know who those freaks are and where they live in case further trouble erupts.  

They should watch out for computer problems?  Pcorneater

ETA: That Facebook group.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 pm

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Pulton10

Does Poulton ever stop pulling faces and waving her arms around? And BLUE nail polish?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:52 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

I don't like watching it, Tony, it's so amateurish and dull, nothing but talking heads ranting about their pet obsessions. I will try to force myself.

Tonight, they are, paying close attention to the Gila Monsters.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 2h
@Jayelles1 Not just one eagle but 2 legal eagles are circling. It was his recourse to TV and radio that got @zampos noticed. #McCann

Pcorneater 

What is it about the haters that they feel this need to get their egos stroked by inserting themselves into police investigations?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

bb1 wrote:'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Pulton10

Does Poulton ever stop pulling faces and waving her arms around? And BLUE nail polish?
She, looks extremely constipated there, poor old soul.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

This is just like watching a Skype conversation. Who on earth is that freakish woman?

Apologies but I worked professionally and I cannot help but laugh and be embarrassed at the "quality" of that program.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

This freakish woman, Lily?

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Poutli10

That's Sonia Poulton, a forkers' favourite.

I really don't enjoy watching Icke TV, its so amateurish, boring, stilted, old-fashioned and generally dull.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh, and Lizard TV also seems to have gone out of its way to choose presenters and interviewees with irritating voices.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Why's the screen gone black? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

OMG, look at Hutton! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

For anyone lucky who unfortunately cannot watch this.

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Hutton10

Just basic pitchforking crap so far. rofl 

Oh dear, Poulton communed with her digestive system to do Finking.

This is a shambles. Hutton's whining about being a 'victim'. Hypocrite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Poulton and Hutton are both victims and not pitchforkers, perish the thought.

So the pair of them are merrily pitchforking the McCanns, and casually libelling people along the way.

Asking questions my arse.

Oh God, PLEASE STOP WHINING!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:55 pm

HAHAHA, Clarrie won't talk to Poulton - well done that man!

Hutton's still whinging and being entitled.

Hutton hasn't a frigging clue what she's talking about.

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 4 Hutton11" alt="" />

HUTTON WHINGING AND BEING CLUELESS.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Big up to Jayelles, Hutton whinged about her! rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Now she's making a dog's breakfast of explaining Gonzo's trial.

Oh God, she's going to come back some time.

Poulton claims it isn't a witchhunt against the McCanns.

If it walks like a witchhunt, talks like a witchhunt, and smells like a witchhunt, then it's a witchhunt, sweetcheeks.

Well, that lived down to expectations. The best part was watching Hutton's wig slip when she got agitated. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm

OMG rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Poulton looks like something off the Munsters except they had proper hair, makeup and wardrobe people etc.

Well what an incredible and interesting interview. NOT.

I noticed that there is an ad for volunteer directors, producers and editors for that quality tv station. I would immediately offer to be an editor as it would be the easiest job. Cut the lot of it. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next